The Azra-El Series Ch. 18.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pixie Prick?" Blaze groaned. "Tell me, who the freak decided on that name? I need to go beat them up."

"What's wrong with the name?"

"Nothing you'd understand. Tell me, have you seen any pretty pixies around? Will ya be able to hook them up with this Big Bro of yours? I can show them how a real prick works. Maybe the Pixie Princess would be interested..."

oOo

On a Xidie (Friday) evening, a month before the end of the academic year, Blaze sat by his desk in his room, reading a book on Geography -- Circadia had given him another assignment. He usually didn't like doing his homework until the last moment. However, the semi-final between Class 1A and Class 3E was scheduled for the next day, and he wanted to keep his mind clear for the match.

He was reading a passage on navigating the Infernal Desert, when he heard a flutter of wings outside his window.

"Astrid!" he gasped at the angel who swooped down and landed on his windowsill. The tips of her high-heeled black boots balanced on the edge of the sill and her hands held against the ceiling of his window.

"Hello, Blaze," she said flightily, but there was a hungry glint in her hazel eyes.

Her outfit comprised of an outrageously short, waist-high red skirt, and an unbuttoned white shirt that was tucked into her skirt. The shirt had long, wide lapels that were spread away from her extravagantly exposed cleavage - it covered only half of her breasts and barely hid her nipples. Her brunette hair was held up in a high curly fontange, like the one worn by Duchess Anastasia Marigold.

"What are you doing here?" Blaze asked, hurriedly clearing his table so she could step onto it and enter his room.

"I told you I would visit you at Tir, remember?" she said, crouching down and extending a leg onto the table, briefly flashing her naked slit. It was possible that the reason behind her action was to not leave any heel marks on his table but Blaze highly doubted it. "I also wanted to cheer for you at the game."

"Seriously, how do you get away with dressing like this?" he asked, leaning over the table to wrap his hands around her lithe waist and pull her inside.

Astrid dragged her butt over his table and wrapped her arms and legs around him. "I usually wear panties," she whispered into his ear, before pulling him down to take his lips.

I've only seen you wear panties once! Blaze exclaimed in his head, but he didn't complain. In fact, he strongly believed that panties were irrelevant. Bringing his hands underneath her skirt, he grabbed her butt and pulled her onto himself as he stumbled back onto the chair, their lips never parting.

Her hands ravished his hair while their lips melded against each other, her tongue hungrily seeking his. Her breath was heavy against his own, and even from the get-go, he could feel her irrepressible desire. He tightly wrapped his arms around her, pressing her perky breasts against him, and responded to her need in kind.

It was a few minutes before they broke apart to catch their breath. Astrid held his face in her hands and began to lick his cheek. Her warm, heavy breath felt cool against the wetness left behind by her tongue.

Blaze couldn't help himself from giggling. He never had a thing for licking, but when Astrid did it, it somehow felt good and right. "Is this how you plan on cheering for me?"

"Yes," she replied curtly before planting a short kiss on his nose. Then her lips wrapped around its tip and began sucking on it.

"Am I a piece of candy to you?" he asked in mock affront.

"Yes, a very tasty one," she said, dragging her tongue along the bridge of his nose and ending at the middle of his forehead. "By the way, I have a gift for you if you win the match."

"Oh? What is it?"

"I will let you put your thing in my ass," she whispered in his ear.

"Hehe. I've got to put on my best performance, then," he said. Due to some inexplicable turn of events, he had yet to fuck Astrid in her ass. She had witnessed him do it with Clio, but he had never actually done it with her.

"Let me get out of my boots. They are uncomfortable," she said, suddenly sitting upright.

"Okay."

She got off him and Blaze turned his chair around to watch her. He didn't want to miss the view of her leaning over to discard her boots, especially with such a short skirt.

However, he found her eyeing the bulge in his shorts. Agatha's padding on the inside had softened the bulge, but it was still apparent to a keen observer like Astrid.

She quickly leaned over and pulled his shorts down his cock, popping it up. Wordlessly, she turned around and sat down on him, with his thing propped against her slit inside her skirt.

Pushing his shirt up a little, she wiggled her butt on the skin of his stomach to make herself comfortable, before placing her ankle on her other knee. Slowly and unhurriedly, she began to unthread the laces on the footwear that ran up the side of her calf.

Blaze ran his hands over the shirt on her firm back before reaching under her lapels in the front. Cupping her soft, squishy breasts, he began to play with her nipples.

Astrid sensuously undid her left boot and chucked it aside, before doing the same to the other. But, before they could take things further, they heard a knock on the door. Blaze jumped in his chair and jerked his hands out of her top.

"Are you expecting someone?" Astrid asked him, unfazed.

"Not really," Blaze muttered, pushing against her back to make her get up.

Astrid nodded, but instead of getting off, she reached between her thighs, grabbed his cock in her hand, and lined it against her cunt. Raising her butt a little, she turned back to give him a mischievous grin.

Before he could say anything, she sat down and penetrated herself.

"What are you doing?" Blaze complained, despite his mounting arousal. The words came out of his mouth half in shock, and half in a moan.

"Making myself proper before meeting your friends," she answered, evening out her skirt and her top, ensuring that their connection was safely hidden under the skirt and between her thighs.

Placing her thighs over one another, she called out to the door, "Come in."

The door clicked open and Aahna stepped in, expecting to see only Blaze. "Who're you?" she asked, a little startled.

"Astrid Marigold. I am your senior. Although, I am not attending the current academic year," Astrid replied with a composure that contrasted the arousal she was in.

This damn woman, Blaze cursed in his head. "Aahna," he gasped with none of Astrid's equanimity. "W-What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to discuss something about tomorrow's match," Aahna answered before turning to Astrid. "Marquess Astrid Marigold?"

"Yes. Are you a member of the Flyball team, Aahna?"

"Yeah. She also manages our team and is pretty much the real captain of the team," Blaze hurriedly answered. "Aahna, what do you need?"

"Er- just something about the roster. We can talk about it later, when you are free," she replied, glancing at Astrid.

"Sure. I-"

"I will be here the entire night and tomorrow. You might as well discuss this now," Astrid interjected.

Blaze wanted to give her butt a hard pinch, but he didn't dare.

Aahna's eyes switched uncomfortably between Astrid and Blaze, as if unsure about what to say.

"Is it about the Malakim in our team?" Blaze asked, realizing the reason behind her discomfort.

Aahna gave them half a nod.

"It's alright. Astrid won't care. You can speak your mind," he said, and Astrid nodded affirmatively.

Aahna sighed, closed the door behind her, and walked up to Blaze's bed.

"Why are you on her lap?" she asked Astrid, sitting down.

"As you might know, we are very close," Astrid replied unabashedly, placing her hand on his hand on the armrest and patting it.

Despite his discomfit, Blaze felt his dick rise inside her. For some reason, the fear of being found out excited him.

"Oh... I thought it was just a rumor," Aahna mused.

It seemed like everyone had heard about his dance-tryst with Astrid.

"So, what about the roster?" Blaze tried to hurry things along.

"It's about Minerva and Afriel. Tomorrow's match is not against a Malakim team, but if we win tomorrow, either of the teams we might be facing in the finals will be filled with the Malakim. With you playing in the matches, I am not sure if we should play those two in the finals. If we don't, we might be better off testing some of the others in tomorrow's match," she said, quickly losing her inhibitions towards Astrid.

"How have they been performing in the other games?"

"Afriel is one of our best pitchers, while Minerva usually bats after me. She has been decent."

"You are the manager, Aahna. Play the best team in your opinion. I won't say a thing, even if you decide to not let me play. However, if you want my opinion, I see no reason to switch Minerva and Afriel. You don't win others' trust by distrusting them. Even if lose the match because of it, it's not the end of the world. It's only a game. We want to win, but not at the cost of our integrity," he said, and he felt Astrid's hand squeezing his.

Aahna wrestled with his words for a moment before slapping her knees and standing up. "Okay, let's play them both, then. Maya will be out because of you, but she will understand."

"As you deem fit, manager," Blaze smiled at her.

"I will leave you two alone, then," Aahna told them, walking to the door. She briefly paused after opening it. "You two better put something against the door. Rachel doesn't have the habit of knocking before she enters, and you never know when she may decide to barge in," she said, before closing the door behind her.

Blaze waited a few moments before speaking. "You brat!" he exclaimed, picking up Astrid from under her knees and standing up.

"What did I do?" she asked him innocently, trying to grip his cock with her insides. He felt her muscles pulsing over him.

"You know what you did!" he scolded her, bringing her up to his door and allowing her to set her legs down while holding her waist with one hand. "Now, place your hands against the door!" he ordered.

She meekly obeyed by placing her hands on the door and leaning forwards, perking up her butt towards him.

"Are you going to punish me?" she asked him coyly, looking back at him with doey eyes and wiggling her butt.

Blaze pulled half his length out of her and lightly spanked her left buttcheek.

"Ow... I am sorry," Astrid apologized in pretense.

Blaze raised his right arm and thrust his cock into her as he brought it down on her other buttcheek.

"Oooh!" Astrid cried and shuddered against the door, cumming a little. It took Blaze by surprise, but on second thought, it wasn't unexpected.

"Oi! Keep your voice down. My classmates might hear you," he hushed her. He knew how screechy Astrid could get. He loved it, but he didn't feel like bringing his entire dorm to his door.

"Oops," she giggled, pressing her lips together and making a zipping motion with her fingers.

Blaze rolled his eyes at her behavior, but he was eager to spank her little more. Ever since he had been spanked by the headmistress, he'd wanted to try it out himself. However, he didn't dare to try to spank Fiora, and spanking any of the others, including Rebecca, did not feel right.

Astrid seemed to be the perfect person for such play, but he hadn't had the chance to do so until today. So, he pulled out once more and spanked her as he thrust back into her; just hard enough for her to feel a slight sting.

Thankfully, Astrid kept her voice down, though she couldn't help herself from groaning.

"Just a little harder," she asked after another spank.

He smacked her with a little more strength.

"More, I guess..." she said impishly.

He complied and slapped the other cheek, pulling and pushing his cock into her.

"That's it!" she shivered as another mini-orgasm rippled its way through her body.

Astrid's groans kept getting louder as he continued spanking her, and soon, her pale white ass was bright red, with his hand marks visible all over it.

Finally, she felt her body peak in arousal, and she stood upright to bring him closer.

"Do it faster," she whispered, leaning against his door and taking his hand into hers.

"Say fuck me faster."

"Fuck me faster!" she said bringing his fingers to her mouth.

She stood tiptoe and sucked on his fingers as Blaze wrapped his free arm around her waist and pumped into her. His hand dug into her smooth lower stomach.

Within a minute, her warmth splashed him as her body went limp against the door, shuddering in her orgasm. Blaze pulled out to control himself. He had other plans for his little swimmers, and he wanted some payback for her teasing in front of Ahana. Astrid turned around against the wall and slid down with a thump as her body finished on the floor.

Blaze quickly pulled his chair towards the door.

"Will you suck my thing?" he asked her heatedly.

"Any day, but I need you to fuck me again tonight," she panted. "On the chair?"

"No. This is for the door."

Astrid scooted aside and Blaze placed his chair against its handle. None of the rooms in his dorm had locks, and usually, angels didn't need locks.

Astrid raised her arms, wanting to be picked up. He knelt in front of her and she jumped into his arms, tightly wrapping her limbs around him.

He carried her to his desk and placed her on it before closing his windows.

"Lie down on your back,"

What he wanted her to do was a little much for amateur dick suckers, but he had a feeling that Astrid would be fine with it. Besides, she was the type to freely speak her mind, so he wasn't afraid of her not speaking up if she disliked it.

Astrid swiveled around on the table, and she lay on her back with her legs going up against the glass of his windows. Pushing against the glass, she slid back until her neck was hanging off the edge. She arched her back like a bow, with only her butt and shoulders resting on the table, which caused her to thrust her perky tits even further in Blaze's direction

Astrid was a ballet dancer and her body was as flexible as one could imagine. The arch of her stomach and her stretched mounds looked delectable. Her nipples were erect and pointing straight at him, inviting him to grab them and play with them. The way she opened her mouth for him made him believe that she realized what he wanted.

She took a deep breath as he brought his cock to her mouth and opened wide, stretching her pink tongue out.

He lined up his head with her mouth and slowly pushed his length in. Her warm, salivating mouth promptly clamped around him. His cock gave a lurch and stiffened even further, as he felt her tongue dance around the top of his cockhead. He quickly pushed it in until he felt resistance and pulled out.

"Ack!" she gagged, her eyes tearing a little.

"Are you alright? Do you want to continue?"

"Again!" she said, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out once more.

Blaze repeated. He had to do it a few times before her throat began to relax.

"Take a deep breath," he said, giving her a moment.

Astrid sucked in and he saw her hills rise. He wanted to play with them, but there were more important things to do.

As soon as she sucked in a breath in through her nose, he felt her throat relax and expand further to accommodate his girth. Excited by the feel of her throat opening for him, Blaze plunged in, leaning forward to send his entirety down her throat. His balls blocked her nostrils, but she continued to apply suction on the part of his shaft that was in her mouth.

Astrid's lips at the base of his dick made small swallowing motions to hold back the saliva that threatened to burst out of her. Instead, it was Blaze who felt like bursting due to the motions of her throat massaging his sensitive tip.

He held on for a few seconds, savoring in the exquisite sensations running up and down his dick until she tapped his butt. He pulled out, leaving her gagging and coughing as strands of saliva coated her lips and chin.

"Freak! That's weirdly arousing," she coughed as she slurped in the strands that connected her lips to his dick.

"You're weirdly arousing."

"Release your essence in my throat," she said, jerking him off with her hand

"Its cum in my throat," he corrected her. He felt that Astrid needed to be taught the correct terminology.

Soon, he was ready for another round.

She tightly grabbed his butt and pulled him closer before deeply inhaling and opening her mouth. She took him in, and he pushed down deep until he was partially blocking her airway. His balls rested over her nose and covered her nostrils.

She sputtered and coughed with his length buried deep inside her, which sent even more of her drool flying out and onto his awaiting balls. In a panic, Blaze hurriedly pulled out of her which sent her in another bout of coughs at his sudden, unexpected exit.

"Are you okay?" he asked her.

Astrid's face was a mess.

A hot mess, regardless.

Strands of her saliva coated her from chin to forehead. Her lips were all puffy and swollen from the sucking and kissing. Her eyes were watering and had streaks of black mascara running down her face.

The look in her eyes, however, spoke of unrelenting lust and determination.

"I need a minute to catch my breath," she said, hoarsely.

Thinking that maybe he had pushed her too far too quickly, Blaze backed up but she had a firm grip on his man-meat.

"I said I needed a moment. Where do you think you are going?" she said as she pulled him by his cock and brought his balls closer to her face.

Astrid had always been fascinated by his balls and Blaze remembered her playing with them at Sekat.

She gently took them in the palm of her other free hand and gave them a tight yet unpainful squeeze. Blaze was a little apprehensive about her playing with his jewels, but he knew that she would be gentle with them.

"I've wanted to taste these fruits ever since I first saw them,'' she said as her tongue flicked along the underside of his scrotum.

Warm pleasure that he had never felt before ran throughout his body. Astrid's talented tongue was giving his balls a thorough examination. By the time she was done, a fresh new coat of saliva coated his balls.

If what she had done now was blowing his mind, what she did next made his toes curl.

Carefully, one by one, she took them in her mouth and gently sucked on them until Blaze felt himself going weak in the knees.

She alternated between his testes and rolled them around in her mouth while using her cheeks to gently suck on them before letting them out of her mouth with a loud 'pop'.

He was being treated to a novelty ball-bath physically, while visually, the length of his dick resting on her chin showed exactly where his tip would end up when he pushed it down her gullet again. It was almost unbearable to not blow a load all over her body in that moment.

Slowly, taking care to avoid her teeth, he pulled his balls out of her mouth. Reluctantly, she let them go, giving the departing cum-churner a quick kiss. She had wanted to do more things with them, but she did not want Blaze to finish just yet.

"I think I might need a minute too!" he said, watching this ethereal beauty looking up at him with a hunger in her eyes and a mischievous smile on her lips.

Languidly, she ran her hands up and down his length. She played with his bulbous tip, which was all slick, and gave a slight lurch every time she ran her thumbs up and down the base of his tip.