The Azra-El Series Ch. 18.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to cum all the way down my throat?" she asked in a husky whisper.

Whatever shred of willpower that Blaze was exercising to hold himself off was lost the moment he heard those words. The look on his face was enough to answer her question.

Taking a deep breath, she brought him over to her mouth and let him go as Blaze sheathed his entire length in her throat in one smooth, swift motion. Grasping on to his ass, she nudged him further down her throat and applied suction with her cheeks while she made the swallowing motions with her throat.

This was too much stimulation, more than Blaze could handle at once. He fell forward, planting his hands on either side of Astrid's body, which lay bow-shaped on the table with the effort of inhaling him as deep as her body would allow.

The contractions of her mouth sent him over the edge. She dug her fingers into his butt as she felt his first stream hit her throat. His cock pulsed in her mouth and she made her cheeks suck to its rhythm. It took him a good thirty seconds to deposit his contents down her throat, but she held his length down inside her until he stopped ejaculating. When he was done, Blaze slowly extracted his spent length, but before the tip could leave its warm heaven, she stopped him with a quick press of her lips and squeezed the rest of his cum out with her lips.

After a mind-bending ejaculation, Blaze hurriedly pulled out his over-sensitive tip and fell backwards on his ass. He held her head upside down in his hands and began to kiss her face.

"Astrid," he spoke between kisses. "I think... you have... become... the first angel to... give a perfect reverse deepthroat... on her first attempt."

***

"So, Blaze. Do you care to tell me the story behind your involvement in that blast at Riverbridge?" Astrid asked, as she lay on Blaze's chest, on his bed. Spent for the moment, Blaze gently caressed her hair.

"Why do you think there is more to the story? I got caught up in the blast and that's it."

"I doubt that. Knowing you, there's always something more, but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Blaze turned to gaze into her hazel eyes. There were different shades of Astrid, but there was one special shade that made him trust her, despite everything else.

"You've got me," he said and began to narrate his tale.

"So, you ended up getting involved with the Princeps just because you thought you were following your Kindred? Blaze, that was quite silly, even if you wanted an adventure. What if you were killed?" she admonished him.

"I know, Astrid. But as I said to Aahna earlier, I choose to trust angels until they've proven otherwise. And, I will always give others a chance, like some have given me before," he replied. He had learned over the year on Azra-El that most angels believed and strived towards doing the right thing, even if their actions sometimes did not necessarily align with the greater good.

"Blaze, do you trust me?" she suddenly asked him, demurely.

He once again looked in her eyes. There were moments during his time with Lynn, where he felt he couldn't trust her, but his attraction towards her had always been in the driver's seat. However, with Astrid, despite being completely spent, he did not feel an ounce of distrust towards her. More than I should, he wanted to joke, but something in her eyes made him take it seriously.

"I do, and I will, until something proves without a shadow of doubt that you are not worth trusting. That's a choice I've made," he reassured her, brushing her cheek. "What's this about?"

"Blaze, the day of me being appointed as a Houri of the Malakim is almost here."

"I guess congratulations are in order," he said wryly.

"Thanks. I am not sure how much we can interact with each other after the announcement. Some Malakim seem to entertain the possibility that we are Kindred, so they don't mind our interaction now. But, once I become a Houri, things will be different.

"However, no matter how it may appear in the future, you have to remember that we're on the same side!" she said to him in a flurry of words.

It took a moment for Blaze to digest her outburst. "I will, Astrid. And I hope you will return the same trust."

"It's our pact then," she smiled, and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's a deal," Blaze replied and fell silent for a few moments before he spoke again. "Astrid, what do you think it is to be a Kindred with someone?"

"Hmm... I don't think anyone but the Kindred can really answer that. Maybe it's a stronger version of your charm, but it affects two people and only works between them.

"Anyway, does it really matter? I think I would've liked you even without your charm and I think that is what ultimately matters. Not some magical power influencing our minds. What happens when it is gone? Whoever this Lynn is, I think you should try to distance yourself from your emotions and judge her for who she really is. Like I initially tried to do with you."

"I guess so, Astrid... Anyway, have you recently heard anything about radishes in my possession?" he asked, wanting to change the topic.

He had seen some random toy vegetables in the butler's room at Riverbridge, and after watching the sexual behavior of the Princeps, it was hard not to realize their purpose. That made him wonder how much the Malakim knew about sexuality, and what they may think if Priscilla told them about a radish in his fictional cunt. He had a feeling that they didn't think too highly of sexual behavior.

"Radishes? Why do you have radishes and why would the Malakim care about any radishes in your possession?"

"Er... Something happened with Priscilla and now she thinks I like putting radishes in my vagina."

"Why would she think that? Besides, you don't even have- Oh! Wait. Don't tell me you did it with Priscilla! Blaze! That's stupid and dangerous. This is terrible. We-"

"Stop! I didn't do anything with Prissy. She kinda just felt my thing. It was an unavoidable accident, and I managed to convince her that it was a radish. She has been awfully quiet since then, so I am not sure what's going on."

Astrid calmed down after hearing that. "Hmm. I haven't heard anything related to Priscilla recently. Just that she's been training really hard for the tournament.

"Maybe she just doesn't understand enough to make anything of it. Either way, you need to exercise more caution until the tournament is over, Blaze.

"You don't want to give the Malakim any reasons to take away the only chance you have of keeping your Quetzal. The Malakim are not a big fan of the unnaturals, either. They talk about benevolence towards them, but they never treat them as equals."

"I get it, Astrid."

They fell silent again, but neither could fall asleep. After a few minutes, Astrid's hand on his chest began to sneak down. "Is this ready yet?" she asked, grabbing his flaccid cock to stir it out of its slumber. It quickly awoke. "I guess it is."

"I need some sleep before the game, ivka!" Blaze said, in mock anger.

"A final workout should let you get a good night's sleep. I am only concerned about your welfare, dear," Astrid replied coyly, getting up and dragging their covers off their bodies.

She moved down and took his half-flaccid member in her mouth and quickly felt him harden. She let him go from her mouth with a kiss on his cockhead when he was fully ready.

She climbed over him and slid up his body before straddling his thighs with his cock resting against her pussy. Out of her space ring, she brought a small bottle of oil. The scent of lemon filled the room as she poured it in her palm and rubbed her hands together, before beginning to apply it over his cock.

"I thought we were waiting until we win tomorrow's game?" Blaze asked, realizing the intent behind her actions.

"Let's just say I am giving your prize in advance," she replied smugly, as she held him with both her hands. "Besides, no one is stopping us from doing it again tomorrow."

Blaze had no response to her words. He silently watched as one hand pumped up and down his cock, while the other reached for his balls. She cupped them both in her hand, weighed them for a moment, and then gently felt them up with her thumb.

She was generous in the application of the oil, not missing any portion of his skin. Her hands were firm against his member, and the lemony smell made him feel awake and hornier. Whenever her fingers went over his sensitive tip, he hissed in pleasure.

After pumping him until she was satisfied, she finally brought her hands down and clutched his balls in the grip of her palms.

It was almost as if she loved them but couldn't help herself from giving them a palmy hug. He certainly remembered the lavish polishing that she had given them not long ago.

Reluctantly, she set them free and began to get ready for the main event.

"Astrid, turn around," he told her, getting a sudden inspiration. "If you want to do it yourself, you will have better control if you hold onto my legs."

"Oh? Are you sure? You won't be able to play with my breasts," She said, as she lightly ran her fingers up and down her sensitive nipples.

"I am sure. Try it," he said, putting his hands behind his head.

Astrid gave him a wry smile and quickly swiveled around before standing up on her knees. She held him in her hands and fumbled around for a moment before realizing that her position wasn't very conducive to her attempts.

She quickly adapted and squatted on her feet, her crack sitting against his cock. She rocked back and forth, lubing her hole with the oil on his dick. Then, she slowly rose up, giving him a splendid view of her baby-pink butt hole and slit. Her crevice seemed to be winking in anticipation.

Reaching out behind her, she took his length in her hand. She pumped him once before lining his tip and placing it against where it was supposed to go. But, how could her tiny aperture grant easy entrance to his tip? Despite the oil, it refused to open.

"Spread your cheeks with your hands and hand me the bottle of oil," Blaze said in mock exasperation.

She obeyed, clutching her cheeks and spreading them apart as she sat squatting on her feet.

Blaze applied some oil to his index finger and took it to her ass. He played with her rim for a moment, before digging his digit in. Astrid groaned at his entry and moaned when he pumped it in and out. Slowly and steadily, he increased the width of her hole, first with one finger and then with two.

Finally, without warning, he held his tip against her hole with one hand and pulled her in with the other hand that was playing with her pussy.

Astrid groaned as she suddenly felt his head spreading apart her rectum. Her entrance widened for a moment and collapsed over his head.

"It's all you, now," Blaze said, handing over the responsibility of his baton and placing his hands back behind his head.

Astrid had an ass that could be said was the textbook definition of a bubble butt. Due to her small figure, it was very pronounced on her body, and right now, it felt extremely tight wrapped around the first inch of his cock. He wanted to just lie back and enjoy her tightness which, given her figure, looked impossibly stretched as she impaled herself on his shaft.

Astrid placed her hands on his knees and began to slowly lower herself, with slow up and down motions that helped in easing her anal walls. For once, she fell silent and focused on her descent. It was a gradual process, but she slowly managed to take him in.

Once her butt was planted against his groin, Astrid took a moment to experience the feeling of his dick firmly lodged in her behind. She kind of liked it, but she didn't find it as good as having him in her cunt.

"What now?" she asked, looking back at his face.

"Now, you ride," he said in a deep gravelly voice, swinging an imaginary horsewhip.

Astrid started grinding against him to build up momentum. Her pale white, firm buttcheeks were a beautiful sight as they bounced and rubbed against his skin. His finger marks from spanking her were like pink tattoos.

Slowly, she began to rise up, dragging his cock out of her. Her rectum held on to him so tightly that her ring stretched out as she slowly rose up his length until only his tip remained in her, before she pushed herself down. Her firm grip around him almost made him cum but he held himself. He began to think about Circadia and her geography lessons -- perfect medicine for premature ejaculation.

It took a while for Astrid's butt to reach a stage where she could start hopping on him with loud thwacks of her butt against his groin.

Suddenly, she fell back onto him. He instinctively brought his hands to hold her, and Astrid took them to her breasts. She nestled her head in the cranny of his neck and began grinding as he played with her tits and nipples, lightly squeezing and pinching them.

Her cute grunts and groans were music to his ears, but it wasn't the usual Astrid.

Just as he thought of asking her, Astrid paused and spoke, "This is nice, but it doesn't feel as good as I expected it to. It is strange, as I loved putting that needle in that silly reporter's ass."

"Everyone has their preferences," he whispered in her ear, holding her and soothingly rubbing her stomach. "Do you want to switch?" he asked after a moment.

"I think I'd prefer that," she nodded against his neck.

Blaze quickly rolled her over, spread her thighs and got on top of her. Despite being such an unconventional angel, Astrid seemed to prefer the most common missionary position.

He lined his dick with her wet slit and swiftly penetrated her, as she wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him in. He took her lips and began profusely kissing her as her ever-welcoming pussy walls pumped his cock. Almost immediately, he noticed the change in Astrid's body. It grew warmer and her heart began pounding against his chest.

Breaking the kiss, Blaze rose up on his knees and elbows to start pounding into her. Soon, the only thing he could hear were soft thumps followed by her ear-splitting screeches.

Even though he had just fucked her in the ass, he was still amazed that her pussy felt even tighter and inviting than her other hole.

His hand against her mouth did nothing to lower her volume. Thankfully, Blaze's windows were closed, and the brick and mortar walls of his dorm were thick. They only had to fear the students who decided to walk along his door, but it was late in the night, and all his classmates were asleep.

Blaze could feel the familiar churning in his balls and knew that he was not going to last very long. The riding that Astrid had given him earlier with her ass was taking its toll on him. He battered down and picked up his pace even more, smashing his groin into her pelvis as fast as he could without falling on the angel below him.

Astrid threw his hand aside and clamped her lips down on his shoulder. She sucked on his skin as she moaned into him.

Blaze controlled himself as the heat swelled inside him. Astrid's shivering body underneath him was due to burst and he wanted to cum with her.

Suddenly, she convulsed, and her teeth dug into his skin. It was almost painful, but the river of warmth that flooded around his dick pushed him over the edge. Her vaginal walls were convulsing all around his sheathed length, trying to milk him for his nectar. He shot stream after stream of thick, hot jets into her as she shivered and shuddered under him, her voice an unintelligible mess.

Slowly, their orgasm receded, only leaving a persistent stinging in his shoulder. However, Astrid's lips refused to let go.

Blaze attempted to get off, but she held him. "Stay inside me," she mumbled, kissing and licking over his bite mark.

He kissed her cheek and relaxed his body on top of her, her soft pillows against his chest and her warmth surrounding his dick. Hugging her around her shoulders, he lay his head sideways beside hers. With his warm breath against her earlobe, they quietly fell asleep.

oOo

It was a warm, cloudless, and sweltering Hadie (Saturday) morning, when Blaze and Kida stepped out to bat. Rachel lost the toss and the opposing captain of Class 3E chose to pitch first. With Blaze finally entering the fray for the final two matches, the batting order had to be rearranged a little.

The semifinal games between classes 1-3 usually did not have much of an audience, except from the classes playing, but that day, the grass around the playing field was filled with many more angels than they expected.

A loud cheer went up when Blaze and Kida stepped out of their dugout. Astrid's voice was louder than anyone else's in the vicinity. Blaze knew he would get her screaming even more after the game -- he had plans to take her into the woods.

Blaze's entire team was wearing the Blazing Fury clothes; red skirts/shorts and white shirts with lapels. Astrid had brought them out that morning and the whole team agreed to switch. Blaze and Rachel were the only two in their team who picked the red shorts over the skirts.

The Blazing Furies logo -- a picture of an angel whose features were masked by an orange aura, flying a cerulean Quetzal - was printed across the back of the white shirts.

"Alright, Kid," he said to Kida when they stepped onto the pitch. "What do you say we give our team a Blazing start?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way!"

Blaze tapped his bat twice on each of his boots and stepped on to the mound. He glanced at the tall, sinuous, navy-blue haired angel that was getting ready to pitch and gave her a toothy wolfish grin.

The young angel wound up and threw him a mighty 85 mile-per-hour curveball. Blaze saw the seam of the ball from her hand itself. He anticipated for the curve in its trajectory and swung with perfect timing.

Thunk, the sweet sound of the ball hitting the bat echoed in the ground and it soared straight down the field.

"SLAM!" the umpire yelled, and the red-clad dugout erupted. It was a perfect start. He liked putting pressure on the pitchers from the get-go, even if it came with a little bit of risk.

The next ball was a changeup that Blaze swiftly defended. The third was a sinker. He picked it off from close to the ground and sent the ball into the left field for a quick single, bringing Kida on strike.

Kida defended the next three balls, testing the pitcher, before smacking the ball into the right field. It bounced and went straight to the long fielder, so they could only take a single.

The 8th pitch was a fast straight that was directed at Blaze's body, not giving him room to swing. Nonetheless, he managed to make full contact, and placed the ball between fielders to score a ground slam. The next fast ball was taken for another single.

Class 1A: 15/0 in 1 round.

Blaze walked back to face the second round. Batters switched strike after each round. The duo ended up making twelve runs in the second round.

Kida maintained strike throughout the 3rd round and managed to hit two groundslams and nothing else. The rest of her hits went to fielders.

37/0 in 3 rounds. Two extra runs had come from overpitches -- throws that were either too wide or bounced on the ground before reaching the pole.

Blaze got the strike back in the 4th round, facing 3E's second-best pitcher. He tested out the first 6 balls, trying to get a feel for her. The seventh throw turned out to be a fastball and he sent it out of the ground for a Slam.

The next slider went straight to a fielder, but the curve ball after that was nice and juicy. Blaze aimed for the left field and swung with all his might. The ball shot over the ground like a missile and crossed the boundary. SLAM!