The Azra-El Series Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moreover, I firmly believe that revolution must come from within. Nothing can change if the Undine themselves are fine with their condition. Most Undine are like Ms. Draga here, glad to make some money and go back to their paradises, which often are not as great as they remembered in their minds."

"Can the Undine really not succeed in land-based cities?" Blaze asked.

"I do not know. They have their unique set of needs and their skills are different, but I do not think they are less intelligent or weaker than us. Have you read about the Sea Nymph Isles and their floating cities?"

"Yeah..."

"Their cities are no less impressive than ours. Back in the day, Hela's armies mounted a surprise invasion on their lands. The sea-nymphs repelled them with minimal casualties on their side, while dealing heavy losses to Hela's armies. It was a surprise to both angels and the demons. Apparently, the sea-nymphs had long been building technologies and honing tactics to ward off flying angels."

"So, why does anyone think they are inferior?"

"Because the sea-nymphs themselves do not consider other mers as their equal, but I feel it is just blind prejudice.

"Anyway, I also do not think most angels in D'Warka are callous. They have just become complacent and unempathetic.

"You must always remember that there are always multiple perspectives and solutions to any issue. A solution that has worked in the past may not be the same for a seemingly similar one. You may also not know which one is right until you implement it," she finished, leaning back against the boat and looking up into the night sky.

Blaze did not question her further. Even when she did have answers, Jie Er never gave him an easy answer, always prodding him to think for himself. However, this time, she left him with even more questions than he started out with. It was frustrating, but he respected her for it. For easy answers, he had Rebecca.

He did understand the gist of what Jie Er was trying to convey. In his previous life, his father had been a diplomat, and because of his job, Blaze lived and experienced multiple cultures. What he realized was that cultures were as similar to one another as they were different. It was up to people to rejoice in their similarities or hate one another over their differences, or vice versa.

They sat in silence and watched the scenery, enjoying the gentle and warm sea breeze that caressed their faces. Soon, Blaze put his head on Jie Er's lap and gazed at the stars.

His thoughts drifted freely until he fell asleep. He had been a little antsy about the tournament that was going to start in a couple of days, and after his incident with Azalea, he needed the calming boat ride to settle his nerves and thoughts.

Jie Er only woke him when they returned to the hotel. She paid the Undine her due and the two of them walked inside, only to find a yellow-haired angel waiting for them in the lobby.

"Ms. Clio! How did you find us?" Blaze asked, eyeing her outfit. She was wearing a thigh-length, black and white plaid skirt over a full-sleeved white shirt that was primly tucked around her waist. A black and white cravat was snugly wrapped around her neck. An insignia-- a heater shield with three torches under a rising sun- was knitted over her right breast. The words "University of Bologna" circled the shield.

Prep Schoolgirl! Ooh la la!

"Well, not everyone is unaware of your arrival, Blaze. The city guard, at least, is keeping an eye on you at all times," she told him, before turning to Jie Er. "Greetings, Min Jie Er. It's a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance."

"Thank you for being kind to Blaze Er in your articles, Ms. Clio. Are you here to speak to him?"

"Yes, may I borrow him for a little while? It would be my pleasure to speak with you as well."

"He is all yours, but I will have to decline your other request, unless you have something important to convey," Jie Er replied politely, glancing at Blaze.

Blaze nodded in affirmation.

"I will be in my room, if you need me," she told him, before heading towards their room.

Clio looked a little disappointed, but she quickly recovered.

"Do you have somewhere to go after this?" Blaze asked. He wasn't sure if he would have too many opportunities for any extra-curricular activities from the next day until the end of the tournament, so he wanted to make the most of the situation.

"Not really..." she replied hesitantly.

"Good, let's see if I can get access to one of the other rooms that we've reserved," he said walking over to the receptionist. He didn't have too much trouble getting a key as two of the three rooms they reserved for the next day were currently vacant.

He led Clio to a room adjacent to their own.

"So, whatcha doing here, and what's with the getup?" he asked, closing the door behind them.

"I am here to cover the games, obviously. The Aranyan Times has set up a printing press in D'Warka, to print out daily analyses of the fights. There are going to be a lot of visiting Aranyans.

"As for the uniform, I am going around pretending to be a 9th year student of the university. I never expressly say it, but people just assume it when they see the uniform. The students speak more freely if they think I am one of their own," she said, walking over to one of the chairs around the tea table.

"Makes sense. Have you found anything interesting?"

"Not really. The University of Bologna is sending three angels to represent them in the USMAT. Two are mediocre, but I could not find much information about the third."

"Hmm. Do you have any guesses?"

"None. At most, I can guess that she will be among the seeds."

"Right, the seeds. Do you have any idea about my seeding?"

"I do not have anything official, but I can take a guess. Nikolett Lovag will be the first seed, and you will be placed right dab in the middle. That will ensure that you will face her before the quarterfinals."

"Are you saying there are seven or eight candidates stronger than me?" Blaze asked in surprise.

"I do not know, Blaze. No one really knows how strong you are. Maybe your academy knows your strength, but the organizers will not take them on their word alone. Regardless, even if you were considered the strongest after Nikolett, I am sure the Malakim will ensure that your seeding will force you to face her before the quarterfinals. They will not give you the slightest chance of placing 3rd."

Blaze needed to place at least 3rd in the tournament to keep Sky.

The tournament was divided into two stages. The group stage and the elimination stage of sixteen. For the first stage, the organizers ranked the top sixteen fighters among all the participants and spread them evenly into eight brackets. The top two from each bracket moved on to the elimination round.

"By the way, why do you bother with the disguise? You will have to show yourself at the opening ceremony tomorrow, anyway," Clio asked.

"Well, I will show myself at the ceremony and then disappear," he said, waving his hand in the air for flair. "Even during the tournament, I think I will try to meld with my classmates. Everyone will be looking for someone with red hair, not black."

Clio sighed and shook her head. "I do not see the reason for all the subterfuge."

"Well, it's mostly to keep away pesky reporters like yourself," he grinned.

"Oh, I am sorry. I did not realize I was being a bother. I will head out as soon as you answer a couple of questions," she said, rolling her eyes.

Blaze's grin widened as he got up and sat beside her, sneaking an arm around her shoulder. "Hehe. Don't think you will escape from me that easily. Information is not free. You will have to pay my price."

Clio didn't bother to take his bait. "Blaze, I would like to know what you are planning to do with your fights. You have told me that you are strong enough to face Nikolett, but I do not think you are strong enough to guarantee your victory. So, I can imagine only two possible ways you will approach the tournament. Either you dominate your way until you reach Nikolett, or you will try to hide your strength. Which one is it?"

"Why do you need to know this?" he asked as his hand crept down her shoulder.

"So, I can write accordingly. Do not worry, I will not reveal anything that might hurt your progress. I want you to win the tournament as much as you do. Covering the tournament would have only been a dream if not for you."

"Hmm. Well, firstly, I plan on being funny-- someone wise once said that humor is very important. Then, I will show them how cool I am-- someone wise once said that coolness is also very important. Finally, when the time is right, I will show them who's the greatest. Ah-hahaha. Someone wise-"

"Please take this seriously, Blaze."

"I am not joking. You need to learn to have a little fun in life, Clio... Don't worry, I am not stupid enough to lose for acting stupid."

Clio sighed. "I hope so. At least your mother will be around to keep you in check. I do not understand how you hatched to such a serious angel."

"Pah. What do you know? She is funnier than I am!"

"Really?"

"Of course not."

"..."

After that, Blaze gave her more details about how he planned to approach the tournament. Though Clio was a little annoyed with his lackadaisical attitude towards the whole thing, she thought it was a decent plan.

Soon, they had the door to their room bolted, and Blaze was leading Clio by her hands towards the plush four-poster bed.

"Alright, let us make this quick. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me, and I need to get some sleep," she said, as Blaze dragged a nearby footrest to the bed and stood by the side of it with his knees against the mattress.

Clio sat on the mattress so that her face was level with his groin. She reached over and pulled his shorts down, bringing out his semi-flaccid prick.

"Your thing is all soft and squishy. We will never be able to get anything done quickly with this!" Clio exclaimed, as she held his member in her hand.

"Well, you know what to do," he smirked. Clio liked to pretend that she was only doing it for him, but the flush on her face and the look in her eyes said otherwise.

She scooted over and sat on the edge, grabbing his butt to pull him closer. The footrest made him stand a little higher than desired, so she slid a pillow under her butt, before leaning in to take a closer look.

The warmth of his member in her hands, the fact that she could feel it slowly expanding in her grip, and the heady, musky scent that radiated from his organ drove her crazy with a need to have him in her mouth yesterday. She couldn't stop herself from clutching his butt and quickly wrapping her lips around his tip.

She licked and sucked against the sensitive part for a moment, before she began dragging her lips down his length, sending his member deeper into her mouth.

Blaze wasn't completely hard yet, but, as soon as he felt his cock slide deeper into her welcoming throat, he knew it wouldn't be long before he was at full mast.

Clio, on the other hand, had never experienced a marvel such as this before. The deeper she went with his soft length in her mouth, the more she could feel it expanding and trying to break free from her. She had deepthroated him before, though, and knew that his hard dick could fit all the way in the back of her throat.

She looked up and gazed into his eyes as she took his growing erection deeper and deeper, until he finally hit the back of her throat. She squeezed him with her cheeks for a moment before pulling out.

"I guess now we know that that works. Hehe," Blaze grinned, as he looked down at his raging erection, wet from Clio's ministrations.

Soon, Blaze had his hands on her head as she bobbed up and down his member. Her legs were wrapped around his, while her hands on his back tried to shove as much of his length down her throat as she could take.

However, she began to have some difficulty taking him all the way in, now that his cock was a pulsing rod. Blaze pulled out when he noticed her struggle.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, looking up at him with her round, hazel-green eyes.

"Just try to relax your throat when I push in, okay? And don't try to bite it off!" Blaze said, with a mischievous grin.

"Okay" she replied, with utmost seriousness.

He guided her mouth onto his cock again, and let her suck on the tip for a moment, before he slowly pushed his length back into the welcoming depths of her mouth. Once he felt himself nudge the back of her throat, he pulled her back, until only half his length remained buried in her face.

He repeated this process over and over, but soon realized that the problem was that his height prevented him from angling down into her.

Man, why don't they teach important things like this at school?

Blaze hop-scooted on the footrest so that now it was touching the bed completely. Then, he placed his right foot up on the mattress, which gave him a better position to bottom out in Clio's throat.

He moved his right hand to the back of her head while his left moved down to her breasts, where her aroused nipples made tents in her shirt.

Adjusting himself again, he pushed his length back into her mouth, and in one fluid motion, he felt his dick enter the tightness of her throat.

He let out a groan of surprise and pleasure, as he had not expected her to deepthroat him on the first try again.

He set a moderate pace while simultaneously continuing to play with her nipples. Her lips had formed a tight seal around his girth, which only added to the contrasting feelings of him entering her throat, her lips sucking him off, and her tongue swirling around the length of his cock.

This continued on for several minutes, when Clio suddenly gave out a groan of pleasure from a mini-orgasm that she had from Blaze playing with her nipples.

Blaze lost himself in the constricting tightness of Clio's throat, the softness of her lips, and the vibrations from her moans, emanating from deep within her belly. It was all far too much pleasure in a single moment, more than his cock could handle.

Before he could even think about stopping himself, his other, smaller head had taken over, and with one final thrust, he buried his cock as deeply as he could within Clio's throat, and started cumming, shooting his load directly into her stomach, while Clio rode out a roller-coaster of her own orgasms, triggered by Blaze cumming deep within her.

His orgasm lasted longer than he had anticipated, and all the while, he was still deep within her. She had recovered enough from her orgasms by now to realize that Blaze was cumming down her throat, and quickly increased the suction on his length, trying to keep all of him inside her while he came.

Once he stopped, Blaze slowly withdrew his shrinking cock from Clio's mouth, and it came away coated in a mixture of saliva and cum.

"Blaze, as much as I enjoyed that, right now, I need you to put that thing somewhere else deep inside me," Clio said, as she moved up the bed and turned away from him, so that she was on all fours, with her ass pointing towards him.

She wiggled her ass at him, framed by her short skirt, and looked at him over her shoulder with a burning need in her eyes. How could he refuse?

Climbing onto the bed, he shuffled behind her on his knees and reached inside her plaid-skirt to pull down her panties, before flipping her skirt over her pale, freckled ass.

She had a light smattering of freckles on her butt, but they weren't as prominent as the ones on her face. One had to look closely to see them, and Blaze looked very, very closely.

He could already see the wetness of her arousal on her lips, and he gave them a quick kiss, which earned him a squeak from Clio and a twitch from her other hole.

As he saw her butthole wink at him, Blaze was reminded of the Txiki needle he had used on her at Sekat. Unfortunately, the wooden needle was currently in Rebecca's possession.

I wonder what she's doing with it. Hehehe.

He considered using the real Txiki needle that the Pixie Princess had sent him, but he felt that it would be disrespectful to the pixies. Besides, why did he need an artificial prick when he had a real one?

"Clio, there are two holes here. Which one do you want me to fuck?" Blaze asked, with as much innocence and sincerity in his voice as he could muster.

"Is it this one?" he asked, rubbing the outer lips of her pussy with his thumb and eliciting a low moan from her.

"Or this one?" he asked, as he moved his thumb up to the tight knot of her asshole, spreading her previous release all over her backdoor. He was rewarded with a moan louder than before.

Clio was an anal girl through and through, and Blaze didn't forget. He kept massaging her puckered hole with his thumb while Clio moaned and writhed. Her head was now down on the bed, and it made her butt stick farther out into the air, accentuating the curves of her heart-shaped ass.

"Which one do you want me to fuck?" he asked again, as he slowly pushed his thumb into her tight opening.

"My ass! Put it in my ass!" she moaned, as his thumb pushed into her asshole.

Blaze took out a bottle of oil from his space ring that he always kept on hand, for "emergencies", and liberally dribbled it all over her puckered hole, which was stretched around his thumb. He slowly massaged her asshole, before slowly replacing the thumb with his index and middle fingers, while continuously sawing his fingers in and out of her tight asshole.

With enough lubrication in and around her tight rosebud, Blaze knew that she was ready.

The anticipation of fucking her in the ass again made him rock-hard.

Ever since he hatched on Azra-El, he had gone wild with all the milfs around him. Clio, in her preppy schoolgirl costume, was just what he needed for a change.

He took his bottle of oil and poured a healthy amount onto his raging erection and gave it a few pumps to spread it all around.

He withdrew his fingers with a final twisting motion, and with his other hand, he placed the tip of his cock on her well-lubricated rosebud.

Clio let out a little moan as she felt his cock surge against her hole. She rose up in his arms, rubbing herself against him and trying to take him in, but Blaze was in no rush. First, he wanted her tits in his hands. Then, he was going to tease her a bit.

Opening her shirt down to her navel, he pushed it aside, before pulling her bra down over her tits. He then took her teensy tits into his hands and squished them, before pinching her perky nipples between his fingers.

She groaned, desperately grinding her asshole on his prick, and trying to get it into her ass.

He felt up her breasts for a while before he pushed her back down on all fours. Her skirt had fallen back down again, and he flipped it over her waist, to gain access to her callipygian butt.

Hehe. Callipygian -- perfect word for a posh, preppy girl.

"Stop teasing me and put it in!" she buzzed at him.

"First you have to say 'fuck me with your cock'," he replied.

"Fine! Please take your cock and fuck me with it!" she said, with clear need in her voice.

"But, where do you want me to fuck you with it?"

"In my ass! Please fuck me my ass with your cock!"

Taking his member in his hand, he pushed the tip against her tight opening and slowly felt her ring give way to his cockhead.

"Oh Goddess!" she cried, and fell onto the mattress, her hands gripping the bedsheet as her back arched down to push her butt towards him.