The Azra-El Series Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock made easy headway into her oiled hole. Blaze had expected that he would have to slowly ease into the rhythm of fucking Clio, but he was surprised to find that beyond the initial entry, he had no trouble in sliding his length along her passage. It made him wonder if she had been pleasuring herself on her own. However, he quickly forgot all about it, because she was squeezing his cock with her ass!

Where did she learn how to do that?!

He bottomed out inside her much faster than he had anticipated, and he held himself there, enjoying the feeling of her warm tightness.

Blaze leaned forward until his chest was flat against her back and sneaked his hands back inside her shirt to play with her puffy chest, while he slowly moved his cock inside her in a circular motion.

Clio pulled his left hand from her breast, took his fingers into her mouth, and began to suck on them. Her throat hummed with pleasure from his motion while her lips worked on his fingers.

Blaze made his way from the curve of her inner shoulders to her ears, leaving a trail of wet kisses in his wake. He loved the way Clio used her tongue to play with his fingers, and it drove him crazy. It reminded him of Astrid.

Wait! Did Astrid teach Clio how to do this? That girl is getting around! Damn, Daniel! I need to get in on this action!

Clio, however, was going crazy with the need to get her ass fucked hard. Her horniness was further showcased by the wetness that dripped down her pussy and onto his balls. He felt her ass push against him, and he began to thrust in and out of her, using his hips. He had been training to use them efficiently, in more ways than necessary.

"Ooh, yess! Faster!" she hissed after a while, pushing back against him so that she was back on all her fours, and Blaze was kneeling behind her.

Letting go of her tits, he grabbed the sides of her butt and began to pound into her, her plaid skirt flying around wildly with the pace of their fucking.

Blaze had his eyes set on the way her ass jiggled each time he made contact with her. All it did was drive him further into a frenzy. Moving his hands from her butt, he took hold of her by her waist.

He redoubled his speed, putting his stamina to good use.

Clio was small and petite, even for an angel, and holding her by the waist made it easier to handle her. He pulled her onto his cock every time he thrust into her and pushed her away from it every time he withdrew. As he had just cum, he knew he would be able to keep it up for a long time.

Meanwhile, below him, Clio's head was back on the bed. Her right hand pinched and pulled at her nipples, while her left was busy with her clit.

"Oh Goddess! Yes! Don't stop! I'm gonna release!" Clio screamed, as a powerful orgasm overtook her body.

Blaze stopped moving, watching tremors wash over her body. Her anal passage twitched, trying to massage the cum out of his balls.

Suddenly, he noticed the hand that she had been using on her clit, and a lightbulb went off in his head.

He waited for her to stop writhing and moving from her orgasm, and once she calmed down, Blaze pulled his cock out of her ass, leaving a gaping hole in its wake. He quickly got off the bed and pulled Clio back towards him, with her butt leading the way.

Before she could say anything, Blaze pushed her down towards the bed by her back, so that she was now lying flat on the bed, with her legs splayed. He pulled her even closer to the edge, so that her lower waist was a few inches beyond the edge of the bed.

He took a moment to take in the sight before him.

"Why have you taken it out? I know you are not done yet!" Clio asked, lustfully. It was clear she wanted more, for, afterall, she only got to do it with him once in a while.

"I think my dick needs a little more lubrication," replied Blaze, plunging his cock into her wet cunt.

Clio let out a squeal of surprise that turned into a delightful moan. The room was filled with the sounds of fucking and moaning as Blaze continued to pound her pussy for a while.

Suddenly, in one swift motion, he pulled his cock out of her pussy, and thrust it back into her asshole.

"Ooohhh YES! Fuck that ass again!" Clio screamed, as Blaze resumed her anal pounding.

Immediately, he could feel that her ass was even tighter than her pussy, and that Clio was responding more vocally to getting her ass fucked than her pussy.

He put his hands on the glorious pale globes of her ass and pulled them apart so that he could get a better view of her asshole getting fucked. Due to her position on the bed, he also got a clear view of her cunt, which was just waiting for his dick.

How could he refuse such an invitation?

With an almighty pull, his cock left the tight embrace of her anal passage, leaving a wide, gaping hole the size of his cock at its entrance, and then found the sopping wet doorway to her cunt. After giving her a few thrusts, he switched holes again. He began to alternate between her two holes, and the overwhelming sensations left Clio unable to do anything but lie on the bed and take it.

She became more and more vocal each time he would change between her holes, and Blaze began to wonder if Jie Er could hear them in the other room. That thought led him to wonder if she had done it with anyone else other than Rebecca. He thought of inviting her, but he didn't think she would want to do it with Clio.

Maybe she'd be interested in a threesome with Agatha?

"So close! Faster! Pound it!" Clio squealed, rousing him from his daydreaming. He had mastered the art of letting his mind wander to keep himself from bursting, but on this occasion, his mind had led him down the dangerous path of a threesome with Jie Er and Agatha.

Feeling her oncoming orgasm, he increased his pace, and snuck a hand down to play with her as he pounded her harder and faster. Within a few moments, Clio shuddered once again, as he felt her already-tight insides constrict around his length.

With a grunt of finality, Blaze held on to her ass and squeezed, as he pushed his entire cock into her and unloaded his balls, until he fell on top of her with exhaustion.

Clio was already mumbling something about tomorrow being a long day and Blaze was too worn out to even move. So, holding her in his arms, he flipped so that both of them were lying on their sides, and passed out with his cock still in her ass.

The next morning, Clio woke him up after she got dressed.

"Blaze, I do not think anyone will spy on you in your room, but you must be careful during the tournament. There are a lot of eyes trained on you. Do not do something like you did in Sekat," she warned him, before kissing him goodbye.

oOo

The next day marked many arrivals at D'Warka. Tara Maitreya and Blaze's four main minions arrived at Hotel Valanor a little before breakfast. Kida had become an official member of this prestigious group since their second quarter at Tir.

After breakfast, Blaze got an Undine-delivered message from Fiora, informing him that Tir's delegation had arrived, and that they were staying at the residence proffered by the tournament organizers. All the participants and their caretakers were provided free lodging by the HU.

Azalea showed up around noon and he introduced her to his classmates. The Mami Wata was back to her cheery self, and she didn't even mention her previous outburst. Blaze preferred it that way.

"This is the real Brachel, also known as Slim Shady," Blaze introduced Rachel.

"I may be slim, but I am not shady, and who the Hela is Brachel? I am Rachel. Do not give me weird names."

Azalea laughed and recanted the name's origin.

"Blaze, if you are going to use my name, at least use it properly!" Rachel chided him.

"Oi. I had nothing to do with this. This silly mermaid has a problem with her hearing while she is above water."

"I have no such problems! You clearly called yourself Brachel when we first met."

The group rented a boat and Azalea showed them around town. Their first destination, of course, was a waterpark.

It was a wonderful place, with waterslides, small artificial islands that merangels could leap over, seafood-themed restaurants, and plenty of games, both for younger and older angels.

Blaze received a call from Siofra while having lunch at one of the restaurants. He ate an oven-baked cheesy cod fish dish that reminded him of gratin, along with crispy deep-fried cod patties. The gratin was served in layers of onion, diced and fried potatoes, and cream, spiced with nutmeg and pepper. It was one of the most delicious preparations of fish he had in his life.

"Yo, Blazey," her voice sounded through the VP. Blaze had taught her the word, and he was proud of it. "I am finally here. Let me tell you, it is not fun to ride a Pegasi-drawn carriage for six whole freaking days!"

"I can imagine. When can you meet us? The whole gang is with me and we are having fun!"

"Sorry, Blazey," she said, her voice audibly lowered. "Mom arrived before I did, and she kind of confined me to the residence."

"Aww, that sucks!"

"Do not worry, someone we both know is currently keeping me company."

"Hey, Blaze," a familiar voice chimed in.

"Ragna?"

"Yep," she laughed.

"Whatcha doing with Siof?"

"We arrived at almost the same time. Siof seemed a bit lonely, so I decided to hang out with her."

"And Min Asherah is okay with that?"

"I guess... Why would she not be? She knows my mum from the delegate meetings. They seem to get along well enough."

"The heck? Why am I singled out for her ire?"

"Maybe because you are not as pretty?" she joked.

"I can agree with that," agreed Siofra.

"Tsk. I am not pretty, I am handsome, which you guys can never be."

"Whatever makes you happy, Blazey. By the way, can you guess who else is here at the embassy?" Siofra asked. There was audible excitement in her voice.

"Who? The Pixie Princess?"

"Yeah! How did you know? It's so amazing. She said that she was primarily here to watch me at the tournament. Can you imagine that! Watch out, Blazey! I might just snatch the 1st place away from you. Hehe. I am so pumped up!"

"I can imagine..." Blaze said wryly, visualizing Siofra skipping on her feet at the other end. "Have you declared your everlasting love that can endure anything and everything to her, yet?"

"What are you saying? My admiration for her is pure and sincere!" she denied, but Blaze could 'see' her turning as red as a tomato.

"Right, and my love for titties is purely platonic."

The three of them ended their conversation after agreeing to find a way to meet up at some point. Blaze promised Siofra that he would go and watch her matches whenever possible.

After lunch, Azalea took the group to the Mid-Way Reef. It was a narrow stretch of beautiful corals that formed a wide enough barrier for the merangels to leap over it like dolphins. It was a special spot for merangels, as most angels could neither land over the corals nor swim that far from the mainland.

Azalea leapt out of the water with Blaze and he opened his wings to sail over the water like a Pelagorn. He could now dive to almost a few inches off the ground and come back up without crashing. He didn't think anyone else in the tournament could replicate it.

"Help!" Az screamed in mock terror, as he held her under his arms and let her experience flight, "This crazy Pelagorn is going to devour me whole!"

Aahna, Bi, Rachel, and Kida cheered as they floated in the water.

"Here comes the B-2 Blazer," Blaze announced, as he swooped over them and unceremoniously dropped his payload. The wingless Azalea crashed between the angels, scattering them on the resulting waves. However, she didn't surface.

A little worried that she may have hit a coral, Blaze swerved around and glided over the water, looking for her.

Suddenly, Azalea burst out of the water with a roar. "Az-qualo!" she screamed, grabbing Blaze's foot and dragging him under.

The squalo were large carnivorous predators of the Purple Sea. They grew up to twenty feet long and swam using four large flappers. However, they rarely appeared inside the atoll that surrounded the city of D'Warka-- the waters weren't deep enough for them.

Being suddenly dragged into the water took Blaze by surprise, but before he could swallow any water, he felt Azalea's lips over his, breathing air into his lungs.

They surfaced before the kiss could register in his mind.

"Got ya!" she laughed, separating from him. There was nothing else in her expression, indicating that it was just a practical thing to be done in a culture surrounded by the merangels. With so many young angels playing around with the Undine, it made sense there would be plenty of similar instances.

"That looks like fun, Blazey," Rachel exclaimed excitedly. "Can you do it with me?"

Soon, his minions and Azalea were taking turns at being bombed into the sea. Several other young angels and merangels nearby spotted their play and joined them, wanting in on some action. It was only after a while that someone noticed Blaze's energy makeup, but by then, he was ready to leave, and the group departed before anyone could make sense of his flight.

As they drove back towards the city, Bi spotted a couple of older angels flying at a distance, doggedly following their path. The two angels were not together and kept some distance between each other. She mentioned it to Blaze.

Blaze immediately recognized one of them as Res Kal, the angel who usually followed Elyssa wherever she traveled. The other, Blaze assumed, was an angel sent by the Malakim or the government of D'Warka.

Both his protectors seemed satisfied in merely keeping an eye on him, and Res Kal made no move even when he waved at her.

"Brachel," Azalea said to him, when they reached the hotel, "Can my friends come to watch you at the tournament?"

"They know?"

"They guessed. I told them about meeting you at Puhar, a while back..."

"Oh yeah, makes sense. Sure. Of course, they can come watch. Obviously, they need to be supporting my awesomeness."

Azalea laughed. "Also, can you tell them you have free passes? I am buying their tickets using my pocket money, but they would not like that, and they are not rich enough to buy a pass to every match."

"Will do. I will also talk to my headmistress and see if we can get some real passes. That'll be better."

"Thank you, Blaze."

***

Azalea soon left to attend to some business of her own and his minions buggered off to sightsee more of the city. Blaze, however, met up with Jie Er, so they could head over to the Heavenly Union HQ inside the Heaven District.

Sky had arrived the previous night, and the HU had been gracious enough to allow Blaze and Jie Er to go and visit him that afternoon.

Jie Er flew Blaze to the border of the Heaven District and the lower city, before finding an isolated corner to remove their disguises. Then, they quickly headed to the HQ before anyone could recognize Blaze. His red hair and young looks were enough to rouse anyone's suspicions whilst he was flying.

The guards flying around the HQ approached them as soon as they were spotted, but after learning who they were, one of the guards quickly escorted them in.

After a lot of Kafkaesque delay of bureaucracy, the two were finally led to a wooden enclosure that seemed to have been built specially for Sky. It was a meshed enclosure, large enough to let him stretch his wings, but not big enough to let him go for a good flight. However, it did allow for plenty of sunlight and breeze.

Sky was surrounded by two familiar angels, but he was growling at a third-- a young, lanky angel, who was trying to approach him. Badava and Gyrill were watching from nearby, while Tonya and Claudis gently held Sky's wings to prevent him from lunging at the inquisitive visitor.

However, they didn't seem to be trying very hard. As soon as Sky spotted Blaze and Jie Er, he rushed out of their hands and into Blaze's arms, before beginning to chatter at their faces.

"Since when can you imitate Splash?" Blaze laughed, as Sky imitated a complaining otter. "Wait, if you can imitate Splash, can you say words?"

A talking Quetzal would be amazing!

Blaze cuddled the big bird as Jie Er brushed his crest, cooing along to keep him calm and happy.

"Sky, buddy," Blaze said, "just a couple of weeks more I promise. We won't ever be separated, again," as he cooed at the bird, gently caressing his side feathers, which were growing magnificently. Though he still looked like a chubby baby bird, Sky could already fly better than he could. Carrying him on his back, however, was still quite far away.

Suddenly, Blaze's attention shifted to the girl from earlier. She stood sheepishly near Tonya and Claudis, wearing a University of Bologna uniform.

"You!" Blaze growled at her, immediately recognizing her, despite her latest disguise. She could never hide her eyes from him.

"Hello, Blaze. Nice to meet you Min Lokra. You are a lot stronger than I imagined," Lynn greeted, slowly walking towards them.

"What are you doing here?" Blaze asked her roughly.

Seeing her brought him a diverse range of emotions- desire, distrust, relief, anger, and betrayal.

"Just wanted to have a quick word with you and take a look at the Quetzal while I am at it," she replied, glancing at Sky.

The bird growled at the angel, and Blaze couldn't help but smirk in satisfaction.

He glanced at Claudis and Tonya and decided to hear Lynn out. If Lynn had come prepared, there was little they could do.

"Can I talk to you privately, for a moment?" Lynn repeated, when neither he nor Jie Er said anything.

Blaze looked to Jie Er. "I will have my eye on you, Ms. Streltsy," Jie Er said, narrowing her eyes. Jie Er had never seen Lynn, but she could guess who she was from Blaze's reaction.

Lynn led him out of the enclosure and out of earshot. Oddly enough, there seemed to be no other angels keeping a close eye on them.

"Why should we not capture you right here and hand you over to the HU?" Blaze asked her.

"Because, it would be a pointless gesture. The HU is already aware of my activities at Riverbridge and they have all been approved. We caught fifteen Princeps and gained some new information that was quite worth the stress I put you through."

"The Princeps didn't die in the blast?" Blaze asked, surprised and a little relieved.

"No, none of them died in the blast. It was not intended to produce such a result. They were all strong enough to face a blast of that degree and live through it. I never intended for you to get hurt, either. If only you had just run when I told you to... I am sorry."

Blaze gazed into her eyes and saw that she was truly sorry. As always, he was putty to their purple depths. They were so expressive. "What do you want to talk about?" he sighed.

"Blaze," Lynn sighed, "I am really sorry for dragging you into things before. I did not expect them to go that way. I did tell you to leave when things started going out of control, but you did not. It was your choice. Anyway, I am not here to talk about that. There is something important I feel that you must know."

"What is it?" he sighed. She was right. It had been his choice, but he still felt a little deceived. At the very least, she should have told him more.

"You know I have been on the trail of the Princeps for almost a year, right?"

1...34567...23