When At Last We Meet

Story Info
Online lovers meet for first time.
1.4k words
3.43
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had found each other on-line. We were both married, but missing something in our lives. You were lonely as was I. You were so beautiful I knew I had to have you. We chatted on-line and even talked a few times on the phone. We were so comfortable with each other; chemistry was flowing through us like water.

We decided to meet at the lake near your home, but away enough we wouldn't have to worry about getting caught. I brought a blanket and picnic supplies. You were there when I got there and was so beautiful I couldn't help but smile. You smiled back as I walked up and spread the blanket out. But you stopped me and said not here let's go for a walk and find someplace nice for the picnic. You gave me a wry smile and I knew we were in for a great afternoon.

We walked back into the woods staying close to the waters edge until we found a clearing that was very secluded. You turned and said here is were we will picnic. I spread the blanket out and we both fell into each other's arms kissing frantically. I was so turned on watching your ass as you walked in front of me that it didn't take any time for the bulge to appear in my pants. I guess you were thinking about this moment as well because you were so hot by the time we reached our final destination.

After a few minutes of heavy petting I pull away and reach into the picnic basket and pull out a couple a pair of fur covered handcuffs. You smile when you see them and I knew I was right about you. Then I pull out a couple of twist tie downs used for chaining up dogs and screw them into the ground where I know you will be stretched out wide. I take the cuffs and cuff your arms to the tie downs. You look at me with a strange look in your eyes and ask what about your shirt, I just smile as I pull out my switchblade. The look on your face is not one of fear because you know I will not harm you, but it is the look of wild lust.

I take the knife and slowly cut your shirt off being careful as not to cut you or your bra. After I finish with your shirt I notice you have front clasp type bra and I unhook the clasp and your breasts are revealed to me for the first time, they are wonderful full breasts and they make my mouth water. I stand and pull your pants down along with your panties. You raised your hips to make it an easy task. Then I start undressing for you and your eyes are so filled with lust. It is wonderful to be lusted at. I then reach back into the basket and pull out a blindfold. You smile wickedly at me as I place it on your face.

Your body is so beautiful lying there on our picnic blanket I can't help but smile to myself as I approach you with a few toys I brought along. But before I get started with those I take first your right nipple into my mouth and worship the wonderful breasts that you have decided to give to me for at least the day. Your hands are staked way out so you can't even raise up to force your nipple further into my mouth as I know you want to so bad as I hear a frustrated moan from your lips. I start to laugh and that makes you pissed, but I quickly take your left nipple in just a little enough for you to stop being pissed. I lightly lick your nipple and the valley between your tits and you moan loudly.

I pull back as my hand starts sliding down your body, around your breast over your stomach, then my finger traces circles around your belly button. I ask you what you want and you tell me you want me to fuck your brains out. I just smile and continue down with my hands as I lean over and kiss and lick your belly button. That makes you squirm somewhat and your breathing is becoming labored. I run my hands down both sides of your hips avoiding your pussy trying to keep you from cumming so soon. You start yelling at me to fuck you so I grab your hips and turn your body and spank your ass hard and tell you in my own time babe not yours. That does the trick and you stop screaming and give in to the fact that I am in control here.

After you turn your body back to where it was my mouth drops instantly to your clit, which is engorged, and protruding from its hood. You start moaning as I eat your pussy and I stick a finger in and start finger fucking you as I suck your clit. You're moaning and telling me YES, YES EAT MY CUNT BABE!!! . After a few minutes I ease my finger that I was fingering you with out and move it down to your tight little asshole. You must really like that because you start cumming on my tongue immediately. I drink it all down and when you finish cumming I pull away leaving you wondering where I am and what I am doing.

I lie down next to you and your still breathing hard as I lean in and kiss you soulfully as your still tied down. After a few minutes kissing I reach down and pick up your battery-operated boyfriend {B.O.B} and turn him on and start pressing the vibe on your clit. You moan loudly as I work your clit over with B.O.B. I finally push B.O.B all the way in and leave it there as I move in between your legs and lift them up as I get ready to enter your ass with my rock hard cock.

I start sliding my cock in your hot tight ass while your legs are over my shoulders. I can feel B.O.B vibrating against my cock through the walls of your rectum as I plunge as far down as I can go. You're moaning and screaming as an orgasm starts building in your hot pussy. I reach down and apply the nipple clips onto your tits and that sends you over the edge. Your ass starts contracting and releasing around my cock and that pushes me over the edge, I start squirting my cum deep into your bowels I pull out and clean my cock off with some handy wipes I brought along with us . I lie back down next to you and remove B.O.B from your luscious cunt. Then I pull your blindfold off and the look in your eyes is so intoxicating. Pure wild animalistic lust is pouring out of your eyes babe. You're still breathing heavy as I lean in and kiss you passionately again. We lie there and kiss and I keep playing with your tits and take the nipple clips off as I start sucking on them again. I am sucking and biting on one nip while caressing and pinching the other.

I move to where we can sixty-nine as I lower my cock to your lips and I start sucking that enormous clit which is still very excited. I turn BOB back on after applying a little KY jelly on it and start inserting it in your ass as I suck your clit. I push B.O.B in and then I pull your hood back from your clit and start sucking hard. Your slurping on my cock head and the feeling is unbelievable. You start cumming on my tongue and I drink your love juices down and slowly pull B.O.B from your ass.

I pull my cock from your lips as you yell in protest. I slap your ass again and you calm down. I take your cuffs off and tell you to climb on top of me, as I want to lie there and watch your body as you ride me up and down. You climb on and start slowly as I reach up and play with your nipples. You start riding me faster and faster as I your body rips into another orgasm, the feeling is so great that I start cumming with you the excitement is just too much for me and for you. I cum deep in your pussy as you drip cum all over my cock and balls.

After we finish cumming we lay there in each other's arms kissing and holding each other. That's when we realize what we have been missing and that is just warmth and feel of soft warm flesh and the intimacy that comes with it.