When Aunty Visited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they had finished Renata came to him and taking his penis into her hand said, "I think I'd better fix this for you; let's go into the family room and use the cushions."

Ordered once more to lie on his back Renata knelt beside him, gently playing with his shaft, teasing him. There was pre-cum oozing out of his urethra and she leaned over him and sniffed his crown.

"Mmm, you smell nice;" then she licked a little of his sticky pre-cum, smiled and said, "I hope I tasted as pleasant. Now, don't hold back, just let it all go when you're ready."

With that she took his crown into her mouth and began to lick and suck along his length. He could feel her warm tongue against his flesh and she seemed to be trying to suck the sperm out of his testicles.

He felt the first jerk of the sperm up his shaft, and he burst into her saliva warm mouth. He held her head, pressing her back and forth with each new thrust of his semen. He knew she was trying to swallow his discharge but he could see it beginning to run out of the corners of her mouth, to hang like thick glue in strands on her chin.

Even as his ejections ceased she seemed to be trying to suck the last drops out of him. He lay back, deeply contented; "This is love making as it should be," he thought.

Renata withdrew from him still trying to swallow his sperm. She rose from the cushions and headed out of the room, to return shortly, obviously having washed her mouth out.

"Time for a rest," she said, smiling, "let's go back to bed."

Lying there she began to masturbate him slowly bringing on another erection.

"Darling," she said, "I didn't think you could do it."

With that she turned her back on him and said, "Come into me from behind."

Guided by her hand he probed for her vagina and entered. She drew his arm over her and placed his hand on her breast. "Come into me if you want to," she murmured, "then we can sleep for a while."

Amazed that he could achieve another erection, Dennis was even more astounded when he did come into her. He had never managed it more than twice in succession before.

"Stay in me darling," Renata said, "It will be lovely to go to sleep like this."

Dennis could barely understand himself. After ejaculating into a woman, especially if he ejaculated twice, he had always wanted to flee her presence, and going to sleep with his penis in her vagina would have had no appeal to him. With Renata it was totally different. He seemed to have ejaculated into her endlessly and still he had not had enough, and now he actually wanted to go to sleep united with her.

He lay pressing her breast with his hand, then sleep came.

When he woke Renata was gone from the bed, but he could hear her singing. Rising he went in search of her to find her in the kitchen preparing a meal.

She smiled at him and said, "Must keep your energy level up, darling; now why don't you take another shower, put on a dressing gown or something, then we can eat, and afterwards you can play the piano for me."

"Play the piano," protested Dennis, "I thought we were going to..."

"Yes, we will, but later. We can't copulate all the time. You can play that lovely Claire de Lune for me again."

Realising it was useless to argue Dennis obeyed instructions. After they had eaten and cleared up he began playing Claire de Lune. This time Renata did go to sleep and when he had finished Dennis turned to look at her.

She was only wearing a loose negligee and it had fallen open to expose most of her body. She looked very vulnerable; her breasts were rising and falling as she breathed, and he could see the hint of pubic hair below her mons. He felt a wave of tenderness sweep through him that seemed to have nothing to do with sex.

Lying there relaxed she looked lovely and defenceless and he felt as if he wanted to protect her. He sat in an armchair still looking at her. To him she seemed to be such a contradictory person; one moment she could be commanding and the next soft and yielding.

One part of him wanted to reach out and touch her, but another part wanted her to sleep. She looked so exquisite he felt as if he could have sat there gazing at her for ever, yet he rose and went closer to her, so close that he could smell the tantalising fragrance of woman. No woman he had known had smelt so desirable.

"What's happening to me?" he wondered. He didn't realise yet that what he was experiencing was love. Until that moment women had been for sex, for the sating of his lust, this new found gentleness had not yet reached his understanding.

In childhood he had known her, but had little memory of that knowing. Now he had renewed that knowing in less than two weeks and for one day they had engaged in a sexual relationship that had elements of familiarity and others of unfamiliarity. As he looked at her sleeping there this was another element that he did not understand.

She woke slowly and saw him looking at her. She smiled and stretched, lifting her already firm breasts to give them greater emphasis. She extended her arms to him and he went to her and they embraced. He felt the warmth of her body against his but he made no attempt to take her.

"Darling, I'm sorry, I went to sleep while you were playing for me."

He grinned; "That's all right, you've had a busy day."

"Would you take me to bed and make gentle love with me."

He rose and drew her up, and with her head leaning on his shoulder they went to bed.

It was indeed a very gentle love making with sweet explorations of her body. He knew now there was no need for haste, they had four weeks.

If she orgasmed it must have been very mildly. She simply seemed to surrender to his caressing of her body and then his ejaculation into her.

When he had emptied himself he lay for a long while looking down at her as she stroked his face and hair.

They slept with his hand still touching her breast.

During a previous sleep one of his dreams had been concerned with Christmas. He had remembered this part of his dream but it had no significance for him. Now this Christmas dream came back again. In the morning he was to remember it.

It was in his paternal grandparents' house and they were having a Christmas gathering as they always did during his childhood. His parents, his aunts, uncles and cousins were all there, including a much younger Renata. He knew it was Renata but whereas the others were all clear, she seemed to exist in a haze that would not allow him to distinctly see her features. There was noise and then his grandfather sternly shaking an admonishing finger at him. He didn't know why.

The dream woke him some time in the small hours of the morning. Renata was sound asleep beside him. As if to reassure himself she was really there and he wasn't still dreaming, he touched her. Her flesh was warm and she felt soft to his touch.

Careful not to wake her he rose from the bed and began to wander round the house trying to think what his dream meant. Since the death of his grandparents and the scattering of the family across the country, those Christmas gatherings had long ceased, so why was he dreaming about one now, and why was Renata unclear in it, and why was his grandfather admonishing him?

He could find no answer, and going back to bed he climbed carefully in beside Renata and fell asleep.

He recalled his dream in the morning and related it to Renata. She burst out laughing; "You don't remember that Christmas? That's not very flattering you know."

"Why what happened?"

"You were about eight at the time and you had a fight with Cousin Ronnie; you really don't remember?"

"No, why were we fighting?"

"Well, everyone thought it was so funny at the time; I was in my teens and you and Ronnie were fighting over who was going to marry me when you grew up; grandad had to separate you and gave you both a talking to."

He felt a bit embarrassed but saw the funny side of it. "Did I win the fight?"

"I don't think either of you won; you were stopped before it had gone too far."

"Well," he said, "It's taken a long time, but I suppose I've come closest to winning."

Renata had continued laughing, but now she became serious and looked keenly at Dennis. "Yes...yes...I suppose you have."

There ensued an awkward silence between them until Renata said, "Let's have breakfast and we can decide what we're going to do for the day."

"I thought we were going to..."

"Darling, we can't copulate all the time. "I've got to keep this place in order or your parents will wonder what I've been up to while they've been away. Work this morning, then this afternoon we'll see."

Dennis had to be content, and hoping it would help the afternoon come quickly he actually helped with the work. When it came to putting the bed linen in the washing machine he was amazed at the havoc they had wrought; it was rather heavily stained with sperm and lubricant.

The afternoon came at last and he was once more in bed with Renata who, taking command, instructed him to sit across her so his penis lay between her breasts. She placed her hands on either side of them and folded them over his length.

"Come between my breast, darling," she instructed.

Dennis began to move, feeling the warmth and smooth flesh. Renata seemed content to lie there, just pressing her breasts over his shaft. This was yet another new experience for Dennis, and to his surprise he found it thrilling without quite knowing why.

When he came his sperm shot out of him and began to splatter over Renata's face, dangling there in glutinous strands. After he had finished Renata said, "Now you can clean me up."

"Where are the tissues?" Dennis asked.

"No, darling, you can lick it off me; it'll be good for you to taste yourself."

Somewhat cautiously Dennis commenced licking and decided it wasn't really unpleasant, but he devised a little revenge. He thrust his fingers into Renata's vagina and then brushed them across her lips; he ended by placing his fingers into his own mouth and sucking them.

"You're learning, darling," Renata said lazily.

Dennis silently agreed that the learning curve had taken a very pleasant turn for the better over the past couple of days.

Over the following days and weeks, and for all their intimacy, Dennis still found Renata to be something of an enigma. As in other aspects of their relationship so in the sexual aspect, Renata seemed to swing from being demanding - "Do this to me" "Do that to me," - to being the yielding and quietly complaint partner.

There was a couple of days during the third week when she became extremely euphoric, thanking him for he knew not what, and throwing herself into every new coupling with intense joy.

The final week before his parents returned Dennis felt as if the hand of doom had been laid on him. Not only did he realise that this wonderful freedom of sex being always close at hand was coming to an end, but Renata seemed to be gradually withdrawing from him.

When he questioned her about this apparent cooling off she said, "We've had a wonderful time, darling, but we both knew it had to come to an end."

During that last week Renata finally made up her mind about the salons. She had selected not one, but three. She had also, using her net work of other women in her line of business, selected a number of them to take over two of the salons under her ownership and management.

Dennis was down in the depths, both angry at the way she seemed to be pushing him aside, and in despair, not knowing what to do about it. He simply could not understand how Renata, after so impassioned a relationship could simply turn it off.

His parents returned and Renata departed for a flat of her own. Dennis had made a last minute attempt to persuade Renata to let come and visit her at the flat, but she had said, "No, you've got your life to get on with as I have mine." No amount of argument and despairing anger would shift her from her decision.

His parents were troubled by the depressed state they found Dennis in. They wondered if they should have refused to let Renata stay with him, thinking there must have been some almighty conflicts between them. Questioning him they got nowhere because Dennis simply refused to respond.

In the midst of this emotional crisis Dennis chose what he would go on to study. It was in a way a choice born out of this crisis, music. It was in this he felt he might find solace for his loss of what he now came to believe was a profound love; a love, as many have found who have loved, combined with it the seeming opposite, hate.

Like Renata before him he was experiencing the bitterness of a great loss, a loss that in his youthful inexperience he thought he would never recover from. He felt he had been duped, used and humiliated. He told himself he never wanted to see Renata again, and at the same time longed to be with her.

He was six months into his studies and not doing very well when his mother brought news. She had, out of family loyalty, begun to use one of Renata's salons to have her hair attended to; thus she came into contact with Renata.

"Renata is pregnant," she announced to her husband, "it's quite obvious."

If Anne was somewhat scandalised Jack thought it something of a joke.

"Are you sure she's not just putting on weight?" he guffawed.

"Of course not, I can tell the difference between just putting on weight and being pregnant," Anne said, a trifle huffily as if her female insights were being questioned.

"Someone has had a good time then," chuckled Jack. "I wondered if she'd go on mourning Ken for ever. I wonder who the lucky sod is; got any ideas?"

"There's no need to be coarse, Jack," Anne admonished. "I haven't got the faintest idea. You don't think I was going to ask her, 'Oh, by the way, who is the father,' do you? We didn't even discuss her pregnancy, I just noticed it."

"Well, she's a grown up woman so I suppose she knew what she was doing," said Jack, "she's old enough to know about contraception; I wonder who the father is.

Dennis, who was present at this disclosure, said nothing, but listened hard and thought much and thought led to action.

He knew Renata's address but had never, in his bitterness and anger, been near it. Now another sort of anger drove him to, as it were, storm Renata's citadel. He rang the bell to her flat and when it was not opened immediately he hammered on it. An elderly woman from a nearby flat came out, stared at him belligerently, and went back in again.

Renata opened the door and was about to speak when Dennis got in before her.

"You're pregnant," he said loudly.

Renata looked along the passage and said, "Be quiet, you'll disturb the neighbours; you'd better come in."

He followed her into the flat taking no notice of his surroundings. They entered what must have been the living area and before she could speak he said again, "You're pregnant." It was in fact a statement of the rather obvious.

"Yes, your mother I suppose."

"Yes, why didn't you tell me, I have a right to know if I'm the..."

"Do sit down Dennis," said Renata in her mildest manner.

"I don't want to sit, I want to..."

"Sit down, Dennis," Renata said in a voice still quiet, but indicating she would brook no argument."

Dennis sat.

He found himself in that embarrassing situation we often find ourselves in. We get ourselves all worked up over something and suddenly something or someone seems to pull a rug out from under us, and we feel ridiculous. Poor Dennis wasn't sure how to go on.

"So yes, I'm pregnant Dennis; it wouldn't be much use my trying to deny it, would it?" She touched her protuberant abdomen. "And as I'm sure you've come here to find out, yes, you are the father."

"You should have told me."

"Why, what would you have done about it?"

"I...I...would have..."

"Given up your career? Offered to marry me? That would have put the cat among the pigeons, you having an incestuous relationship with your aunt. One thing I will say for you, you haven't run away from it like a lot of men would have. But what can you do?

"I...er...don't know but..."

"It was me who started it Dennis, remember."

"I didn't think you'd get...you must have known you'd get pregnant."

"Of course I knew, Dennis, that's what I wanted."

"You wanted to get pregnant?"

"Yes, why not my dear? I don't know how many years of fertility I've got left, we were together for six weeks...let's say I decided I'd like you to be the father."

Dennis was aghast; "My God Renata, you sound like one of those creatures that after they mate the female kills the male."

"I haven't killed you, my dear."

"No, just dumped me. Why me?"

"If you're looking for some flattery, Dennis, all right; I've always had a lot of affection for you ever since you were a little boy. When I saw you again as a young man I thought that you looked good and seemed intelligent, so I decided you'd make a suitable father. It took me nearly a couple of weeks to make up my mind, but as you know, I did make it up."

"So that's what I was to you, a penis and some sperm to get you pregnant; you knew I loved you."

"You're being rather silly, Dennis, you know very well that we did lots of things that had nothing to do with getting me pregnant. Getting pregnant was only part of what we did. You think I didn't love you? Of course I did and do, but what can we do about it?"

"We could..."

"No, we can't...we can't get married, the law won't allow it; we can't live together; we can't tell people that you're the father. How would it sound if we went to your parents and I said, 'While you were away Dennis made me pregnant,' or more truthfully, 'I made Dennis get me pregnant'? You see, my dear, it's hopeless."

"I could give up my studies and we could go away to somewhere we're not known."

"No Dennis, you can't sacrifice your career like that, it would only come back to haunt our relationship in the years to come."

"But you can't cut me off like this...you can't cut me off from the baby, it's mine as much as yours."

Renata softened a little and asked, "You're sure you want to be part of the baby's life?"

"Of course I do...and your life."

Renata sat thinking for some time, and then said, "If you're sure then all right, we'll do what we can, but there must be no more talk about you giving up studies. Come here and visit me, but if you're thinking of making love with me the way we did before I'm afraid you'll be disappointed, you'll have to be very careful with me."

"I'll come and be with you even if we can't have sex at all."

"Do you love me that much?"

"Yes, I do."

Renata smiled; "I don't think we need to deprive each other completely. Come and visit me, and be around when the baby is born, but don't make it too obvious what we are doing, and I don't mean come here every day, once, perhaps twice a week. Now come to bed with me and make love."

In the act of love Renata opted to sit astride Dennis, laughingly pointing out it was better than if he tried to drape himself over her rather protuberant stomach.

Dennis began to make his visits to Renata. No secret was made of these visits, and his mother commented to Jack, "You know, I think we were wrong about Dennis and Renata clashing while we were away; Dennis seems to be really fond of her."

"Yes," replied Jack, "Of course they were very fond of each other when he was a kid...remember that Christmas when Dennis fought with Ronnie over who was going to marry Renata when they grew up?"

They both laughed and Anne said, "It was rather sweet really."

Suzanne was born and Dennis played what part he could in her life. He had many years of studies in front of him but the reestablishment of the relationship with Renata had brought about a dramatic change in his achievements.

Word was going around that he was destined to become an international concert pianist. This in fact didn't happen but he did gain a position at a conservatorium in another city.