When Aunty Visited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His parents were often concerned about him, wondering why he never seemed to associate with women.

"I suppose he is so devoted to music," Anne conjectured, "He doesn't have the time or energy to take an interest in women. But its odd how close he and Renata have become...I mean, her moving to where he's living and actually sharing the same house."

"You don't suppose that they're...you know...?" Jack said.

"No...no dear, of course they aren't. As Renata said, she saw more business opportunities in that city, and it was a good idea if she and Dennis shared a place, and the costs. You know what she's like, always looking for a good deal."

"Yes, but that second baby of hers...we never did learn who the father of the first one was and we certainly don't know who the father of the second is. I've often wondered if..."

"Jack, at times you can be so obscene; Dennis and Renata would never dream of doing anything like that."

"Well, she is a sexy looking woman and..."

"You'd better stop, Jack, or I might start thinking that you're the father."

"I couldn't be because she must have got pregnant with the first one while we were away that time...that time in Malaysia...when Dennis and Renata were... were here on their own..."

Jack went silent, thinking.

"Cup of tea, dear," asked Anne.

Jack sent his thoughts scurrying into a dusty corner of his mind where they became lost; which was probably his intention.

"Yes please, dear," he replied.