When Batgirl Met Starfire Ch. 02

Story Info
Batgirl gets shared by Nightwing and Starfire.
1.6k words
4.49
15.4k
24
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
140 Followers

Barbara gripped the sheets underneath her, squirming as she lied on her back, watching a gorgeous head of red-orange hair go to work between her legs. What a strange position she was in. She had intended to surprise Dick with a late night visit, but little could have prepared her for what she was experiencing now. Being eaten out lovingly by her crush's lover, one of the most beautiful women she had ever laid her eyes. Kori's tongue had barely probed the depths of her entrance, and yet Barbara could barely contain herself.

"She's very good, isn't she?" Barbara turned her head to see Dick, smiling proudly. The man she wanted tonight, only to find that he was no longer hers. She nodded, meekly.

Dick bent his head down, kissing her neck, before moving down to her chests. With one hand, he expertly unclipped the bra that held her modest tits. Barbara was nearly ashamed of them in comparison to the knockout bombshell who was occupied between her legs.

Nonetheless, Dick continued his foreplay, swirling his tongue around an aroused nipple.

"Don't feel ashamed. She's a princess, you know. She once made Donna Troy, an Amazon, cum in minutes. She's doing this for you because she knows how you feel about me, and she loves to share."

Barbara let out a yelp as Dick gently bit down on her nipple. He reached down and presented a pair of panties, Barbara's panties to her.

"Maybe you should bite down on these. I know you haven't had any action until now. And we're going to make up for that. You're going to cum hard and often tonight. And I'm going to fuck you just like I fucked her. I know you were watching, and I know you enjoyed it."

"Oh god, yes!" Barbara moaned. She accepted the damp underwear into her mouth. She let out a muffled scream as Kori's tongue penetrated past her nether lips, and into her wet tunnel.

"Watch her as she pleasures you," Dick whispered into her ear, while his hands played with her mammaries. "You're going to return the favor. You're going to eat her the way a princess deserves to be eaten."

Barbara's hands found her way to Dick's cock, slowly hardening as she did her best to stroke it back to hardness. Meanwhile, Kori had inserted a single finger into her slick heat. She curled it, gently hitting her most erogenous spot, while her lips nibbled on her engorged clit. Barbara bit down on her panties to avoid screaming loudly. But Kori was merciless. A second invading finger penetrated through her velvet folds, and her long, playful tongue flattened itself against her love button, giving it long, tantalizing licks. Barbara let go. She came, as her second orgasm of the night washed over her. Once upon a time, Barbara would have been jealous of this woman, but not tonight. Tonight, she loved everything about her. She didn't care that it was Kori, and not her, that shared Dick's bed, as long as she could give herself to them at a moment's notice. And she wanted more.

Dick and Kori kissed in front of Barbara, as if to celebrate their latest conquest. Barbara could almost imagine their tongues battling each other. God, they were so hot.

"You taste amazing on her tongue, Babs," spoke Dick. Barbara blushed. She watched as Kori moved down and wrapped her lips around his enormous manhood. Barbara gasped in awe as Kori effortlessly made it disappear into her throat with one fluid motion. She beckoned Barbara to come over.

"You must to satisfy him with your mouth," she ordered, caressing Barbara's face, and pulling her dark red locks behind her head. "You will learn to give both of us pleasure, if you want to partake in our carnal pleasures."

Timidly, Barbara gave Dick's mushroom head a lick. The taste... was not unpleasant. Mustering up the courage, she put her lips on his fleshy rod, slowly guiding it inside of her mouth. Her tongue licked the tip and the underside of the shaft, feeling the cock reach its maximum rigidity. She could even taste his pre-cum, and what was left of Kori's juices. She had a feeling that she was going to taste a lot more of Kori in the near future. The alien princess took the initiative to gently nudge Barbara's head forward, causing the head of the penis to hit the back of Barbara's throat. She nearly gagged, but persevered to keep him in her mouth. Barbara had wanted him for so long, she wasn't going to screw this up. With gentle assistance from Kori, Barbara bobbed her head back and forth, her lips creating friction with the veiny surface of his manhood.

"You are very good for a beginner," Kori complimented. "But now it is time for you to truly feel him inside of you. He will not make love to you. No, he will fuck you, hurt you, and bring you pleasure like you've never felt before." Barbara's pussy quivered at the thought.

Together, Dick and Kori took control of Barbara's lithe body, directing her to get into whatever position that pleased them. She was their toy, and Barbara didn't want it any other way. They turned her over onto her stomach, her head positioned merely inches from Kori's womanhood. Hours ago, Barbara would have never even considered putting her mouth on another woman; now, there was nothing she desired more than to eat out this Tamaranean royalty. Well, almost nothing.

A strong pair of hands gripped her waist, pulling her rear up. A pair of fingers danced along her folds, followed by the feeling of Dick's bulbous head. Her lips reflexively parted. She felt his thumb gently rub against her most forbidden hole. Barbara clenched at the thought of having that giant prick in back passage. Perhaps someday.

Barbara's hands were restrained, and her head was forced down into Kori's inviting legs. Barbara went to work, licking the inside of her wet valley, trying to recall every tongue trick that the alien princess had used on her. This was, after all, a princess she was making love to with her tongue. She couldn't be sloppy.

Dick's tip encircled her vagina a few more times before nestling at her entrance. Barbara paused. (This is it,) she thought. Years of flirting and sexual tension, and she was finally going to have him inside of her. It wasn't the way she imagined it, being taken doggy-style, while her head was buried between his girlfriend's thighs. But the moment was ripe. He entered her. She let out of muffled cry as the first inch made its way into her tight and unused tunnel. Slowly, he pushed forward, sinking in deeper an inch at a time, until the entirety of his rod was buried inside of her. Barbara was in shock at how much of him she was able to accommodate. There was only one word to describe how she felt: filled. There was a little pain, but the feeling of pleasure, of satisfaction, that her hungering pussy got exactly what it needed, overcame that.

He pulled out, and suddenly Barbara felt empty and wanting again. She went back to licking Kori, as if to apologize for stopping, and hoping that she'd be rewarded for her efforts. Dick penetrated her again, this time with force, and it was even better. Again and again, he thrusted into her, with more power each time, as her virginal nervousness made way for wanton lust. And each time that wonderful machine entered her, Barbara showed more enthusiasm in pleasing the goddess in front of her. She pushed her tongue deep into Kori's depths, exploring her tight cavern, tasting the cum that was still inside of her. She made sure to direct attention to Kori's clitoris as well. The alien princess's feet hooked behind Barbara's head, and gripped her tightly, indicating a job well done. Despite the thighs closing around either side of her head, Barbara could hear Kori's moans as she continued to tongue-fuck her.

"Yes, Barbara! I have taught you well! Richard, fuck her harder! She's earned it!"

After several minutes of unrelentless pounding, Barbara was the first to come. Her vaginal muscles clenched around Dick's cock, intending to not let go. Barbara screamed in ecstacy into Kori's mound. She licked furiously, not wanting to let her mistress down. Her efforts paid off. Barbara felt it on her face, as the princess came, lustily moaning and squeezing her thighs around Barbara's head. Seconds later, she felt Dick thrust into canal one last time and hold. His warm semen shot deep into her womb. He pulled out, and she clenched her pussy tightly as possible, not wanting a drop of him to spill out.

Barbara crumbled to the bed, exhausted. She had just experienced her third mind-blowing orgasm of the night, and was filled with Dick's seed. And she couldn't care about anything else. She didn't care that she would always be subservient to Kori, or that she hadn't even thought about birth control, or that her own sexuality had been turned on its head. She had been fucked by the sexiest couple in the world, made into their own sex toy, and there was no greater feeling.

Her legs sore and barely functioning, Barbara cuddled up to Kori, laying her head on her buxom chest. Kori wrapped her arms around the satisfied redhead, inserting two fingers into Barbara's dripping slit, soaking them in her bodily fluids. She offered one finger to Barbara, and while the princess sucked on the other. The taste of her own wetness mixed with Dick's semen was quite delightful.

"You performed well, Barbara. I might have to introduce you to our dear friend Donna Troy. She's an Amazon, and is very good with ropes. That would be lovely, wouldn't it, Richard?"

"Of course, I'm always happy to share, especially with Donna."

Bozo12
Bozo12
140 Followers