When Batgirl Met Starfire Ch. 07

Story Info
Batgirl gets ravished by the superheroines.
1.4k words
4.5
12.8k
14
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bozo12
Bozo12
140 Followers

Barbara Gordon sweated profusely as the fierce Amazon Donna Troy tightened the ropes binding her arms behind her back. Barbara knew she had to submit to Starfire's whims, but little did she know that she would be at the mercy of three sultry superheroines. Surrounding her lithe naked body were three beautiful young women, in their prime. There was Kara Zor-El, aka Supergirl, Barbara's best friend who was giddy at the chance to play with the object of her long-time sexual desire. There was Donna Troy, the former Wonder Girl, a close friend of Dick and Kori, and an expert on the ways of girl-on-girl bondage. And then there was the latest member of the Titans, the blonde Jesse Chambers, aka Jesse Quick, a speedster who was eager to use her unique powers in a new way.

There were all conquests of her, Starfire, who was splayed out in all of her naked D-cup glory. Underneath her was Dick Grayson, nude and tied up in a chair, and Kori sat on him as if he were her throne, his hard erection protruding out from between her thighs. And with two words from her luscious lips, Barbara's night was flipped upside down.

"Pleasure her."

The girls went to work. A sea of hands groped and petting every inch of her body. Barbara felt Kara grasp her from behind, licking her neck and nibbling on her earlobe. Donna pulled Barbara's face in for a firm kiss, while Jesse made her way down between her legs. Barbara parted them to give the blonde access, only to be taken by surprise when her body was lifted upwards. Suddenly, it dawned on her. She was going to be fucked in mid-air. Her body squirmed around in a brief state of panic, and was quelled with further massaging from the tongues of Kara and Donna.

Meanwhile, Jesse had placed her own tongue at the entrance of Barbara's wet slit. She flickered her tongue, ever so slightly, drawing a sigh of pleasure. She then continued to trace her tongue around Barbara's labia, teasing, until reaching her clit. The blonde speedster flattened her tongue against her pleasure bud, giving it a tantalizing lick. What happened next, Barbara could not have been prepared for. Exuding a mischievous smirk on her face, Jesse gripped onto Barbara's pale thighs, holding her tightly, before pressing her tongue hard against the redhead's love button. And then she vibrated. With the way her body thrashed in ecstasy over this newfound feeling, Barbara would have fallen onto the floor and injured herself, were it not for the three superpowered ladies restraining her. Barbara squealed in delight, her mind so pre-occuppied with the relentless oral assault from Jesse that she didn't even notice that the blonde had stuck a finger in her rear. At least not until she felt that finger also vibrating. She exploded onto Jesse's face, her screams of pleasure muffled by the taste of Kara's cherry lips on her.

"Did you like that, Richard?" Starfire cooed into her lover's ear, as she rubbed her ass against his stiffened tool. "Watching as the girl you trained alongside, who had the hots for you all this time, get the orgasm of her life?"

"Oh yes," Dick replied, his mind clearly out of focus as the blood rushed to his other head. "She looks so... happy."

"All this time, she desired you, and you ignored her for all these superhuman vixens," she continued as she stroked him. "But now it's time to share. She deserves to enjoy and be enjoyed by all of these other ladies, doesn't she?" Her other hand cupped his balls, and then reached further down. Dick let out a surprised gasp, and Barbara could only imagine where that other hand went.

"God yes," Dick whimpered. "She belongs with the rest of our girls. Your girls."

Kori positioned her body over Dick's standing namesake, and with one fluid motion, slid it into her gorgeous ass.

--

The girls flipped Barbara, so that she was facing forward, on her stomach, in the air. Donna Troy, who seemed to be in charge, faced her.

"Have you ever double-penetrated?" Barbara's eyes widened at the sight of what were in the Amazon's hands: a pair of strapless dildos. Each had a rounded end, for a wielder's vaginal muscles to clech onto, and a thick shaft, shaped very much like a real penis. Barbara didn't have to guess which end was going into her.

"Don't worry, Babs," Kara giggled as she floated underneath, taking one of the dildo's into her hand and inserting it into position. "I'll try to keep my power in check. The pink Kryptonite helps, but it's also making me want you even more!"

Kara helped Babs into position, placing her legs on either side of the blonde Kryptonian. The tip of the dildo nestled right outside of her wet hole. Kara's arms held Barbara closely, in an affectionate hug. Behind her, Jesse had taken another of the dildos, and was teasing it against Barbara's backdoor entrance. The tip of Jesse's toy just tremored so slightly. Her hands gripped the redhead's hips. Meanwhile, Donna had floated up just above Barbara, and wrapped her thick powerful legs around Barbara's head, so that the redhead had her face buried into the Amazon's shaved cunt.

The ever-so-eager Kara made the first move, penetrating her best friend gently at first. She gave a few light thrusts, making sure Barbara was well lubricated, before plunging the full length into her wet canal. Barbara moaned into Donna, who clamped harder around her head, reminding her of what she expected out of the Batgirl. Barbara immediately went to work, sucking on the brunette's lower lips, and swirling her tongue inside the Amazon's womanhood.

Jesse was carefully inserting her own dildo into Barbara's rear, slowly turning up the vibration, until she reached the hilt. The buzzing sensation reverberated throughout her rear passage, bringing yet another new pleasure. Between the three girls, every bodily orifice Barbara had was either stuffed or otherwise occuppied. It was like she was being fucked by the Justice League. Well, a better looking version anyway. Barbara briefly wondered if it was possible to get an audience with Mera in Atlantis. Or whether or not Miss Martian was of legal age. (New experiences, right?)

She didn't know who reached orgasm first, only that her own came fast and sudden, and wrecked her body hard. The sensation of having both holes filled at the hands of these fine specimens sent waves of pleasure throughout her, and Barbara screamed in pleasure until she could scream no more.

--

Her ordeal over, the superpowered trio finally set her down on the soft, comforting sheets of a bed, and removed her bindings. Barbara curled up, her entire lower body sore but thoroughly satisfied. She watched as Kori continued to ride her lover with such passion. Kori's hips slammed down onto Dick's thick cock with such force, and yet with such confidence. The two of them were in perfect sync, and their rough fucking almost seemed like poetry in motion.

"Fuck me, lover! No one can satisfy me like you can!" Kori shouted between thrusts.

"Kori, I want you! Need you!" Dick grunted. "Marry me!" Barbara's jaw dropped. (No... he didn't!), she thought.

"Yes! Yes, I will! I'm cumming!" Kori moaned, her body climaxing with a beautiful glow about her.

"Almost... there," Dick responded. Kori quickly flipped around, taking him into her hand to finish him off.

(Can't let her win everything tonight!)

Despite being exhausted, Barbara sprang into action, sliding between the two of them.

"Allow me," she asserted. With that, she mounted herself onto Dick, inserting his fleshy rod into her inviting cunt. It felt perfect.

Barbara was briefly worried that she had angered Kori, but her concerns evaporated when Kori wrapped her arms around her, one hand on Barbara's breasts, and the other engaging with her sore clit. With Kori's hands guiding her, she fucked Dick, her muscles clenching onto his cock as tightly as possible. It wasn't long before both of them came, his warm seed flooding her tunnel. Barbara wrapped her legs tightly around Dick, not letting him go. She made out with the two of them passionately, first with Dick, as she milked his cock dry, and then with Kori.

Kori was right about her. Barbara did desire Dick for so long, that she felt overcome with jealousy at the thought of Dick proposing to her. But at least she wasn't going home empty-handed.

The End?

Bozo12
Bozo12
140 Followers