When Callia Met Delilah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it finally passed, and Delilah lay back on the bed again, Nathan moved his body until his cock lay even with her mouth.

"Slowly now, sweet Delilah, we're in no hurry."

As the minutes ticked by, Nathan lay there, propped up on one elbow enjoying a long, luxurious cock-sucking from the beautiful woman between his legs. He could feel his orgasm building now, threatening like the clouds of the summer storms. His passion glazed eyes glanced up from the incredible sight on Delilah working on his dick to peruse the rest of the room. His sweet Callia was silent in all of this. He found her sitting in a nearby chair. Callia was enjoying the show immensely. Her legs were spread across the arms of the chair and she slowly diddled her clit as she watched the two lovers on the bed. Her eyes were clouded with a deeply aroused haziness.

"Delilah..." His voice was a whisper now, raspy from intense pleasure.

All of a sudden, he felt his cock slip past the ring of muscles, into her throat. And then the explosion began. He could feel his body pumping jet after jet of his seed down Delilah's gullet and into her stomach.

When he regained control of his voice, he let loose a roar which surely would've woken anyone sleeping nearby. It dragged on and on, until his orgasm finally thundered one last time and subsided.

Delilah was a moment in recovering. On impulse, he leaned down and kissed her full force on the mouth. The kiss was unusual, given that it was a combination of her lips and his, her sex, and his, all thrown together as their tongues wrestled briefly.

She gasped as he broke the kiss, her entire body flush with sexual desire. "That was the most incredible experience I've ever had............with a man." Delilah admitted, as her eyes flicked from him to Callia.

"Let's give dear Nathan a rest for a moment while we give him a show." Callia purred as she stood up from the chair and crossed the few feet separating her from the bed. Crawling up, she licked the length of Nathan's semi-flaccid cock and grinned as he let out a groan. Then she made her way up to Delilah, who lay with her eyes closed enjoying the afterglow of the bliss she'd just experienced with Nathan. She opened her eyes to gaze into the smiling face of Callia.

The women kissed sweetly, tongues playing, sighing; their lips were full and soft. Delilah's arms traced the contours of Callia's body, from shoulder to hip, and then cupped her rounded cheeks. Their kisses deepened and Callia moaned as she reached out to embrace her tightly.

As their warm bodies met Callia moaned into her mouth. She spread her legs apart as Delilah cupped her pussy and began to roughly probe. When Callia gasped, pumping on her fingers, Delilah bit her neck passionately.

Callia was helpless and wet arousal trickled between her legs as Delilah toyed with her body, forcing her toward another climax. When she next plunged fingers into her ass, Callia cried out uncontrollably, gripping her shoulders. She was trembling.

Fighting for breath Callia looked into Delilah's dark eyes. Smiling gently, stroking her hair, nibbling on the corner of her mouth, Delilah gentled her until she regained some control. Then with a lewd grin, she slowly stood. Putting one foot on the corner of the bed Delilah spread herself with her fingers.

"Lick me...."

Callia looked up at her glistening pussy. She touched Delilah's clit with her tongue and was rewarded with a moan. Ah, yes. Callia began to hungrily lap at her folds. As Delilah moaned and spread her legs wider Callia brought her hands into play.

"Oh, yes. Finger me. Finger my pussy," Delilah breathed, and Callia was happy to oblige. She was so warm, so hot; it was a wonderful sensation to slide fingers inside that heat. The slipperiness was erotic, her sweet smell was overpowering, and Callia knew she was close to cumming when Delilah gripped her fingers with her strong internal muscles.

Delilah's hands were on her head, urging her on as Callia continued her ravishment. Her juices drenched fingers and coated Callia's face.

"Lie back," she ordered, and when Callia stretched out, Delilah turned around and lowered her pussy into Callia's face, pushing her hard into the mattress. In return, Callia grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and pulled that heat into her willing mouth. Callia could see all of Delilah now, her pink pussy, the dripping wetness, her tiny asshole tightly clenched.

Knowing Delilah's love for anal play she pulled her down further so she could stab at that hole with her tongue. She continued licking and tasting until she felt that hole relax. Then she slid fingers inside. Callia continued playing with Delilah's ass, sliding in and out as she nibbled fiercely on her clit. Delilah squirmed and sighed and Callia knew she was ready.

Callia closed her eyes when she felt a thick phallic object tease the entrance of her pussy. She barely had time to take a breath before Delilah plunged it inside and began to fuck her roughly. Her hips pumped in obvious reply. It was wonderful, Delilah's tongue on her clit and the ivory phallus in her pussy. For a moment Callia couldn't remember where she was. The vibrations tore through her body and she groaned as the sensations quickly put her over the top. The quick, sharp orgasm shook her system and she stiffened against Delilah, moaning lustfully.

Callia reached down to pull the ivory phallus from her pussy and smiled when she discovered it warm and dripping with juices. Callia placed the thick phallus at the tender opening to Delilah's ass and in a swift motion lunged forward.

Callia's pussy muffled Delilah's loud screams and as she attacked her clit a fresh torrent of wetness flowed from her. She fucked her ass rapidly, loving how her tight hole was forced open by the toy. She loved how Delilah whimpered with each thrust, seemingly pleading for more. Now it was Callia's turn to shout into a dripping pussy as Delilah bit her clit.

Oh, God. They both climaxed in loud, wet, writhing shouts, whimpering, moaning and gasping. Callia swore her heart stopped for a moment. Delilah stroked her gently. "Breathe, baby," she said, and Callia managed a shuddering breath. Grasping her face in both hands Delilah kissed her, and Callia returned it with all the exhausted passion she could manage.

Then Delilah pushed Callia to her hands and knees.

Her body rested on a comforting pillow as her hands gripped the sheets. She was moaning uncontrollably and clenching shaking limbs as a very talented tongue attacked her dripping pussy.

"Oh, yes."

With a sly chuckle Delilah moved a hand to slide naughty fingers into her quivering pussy. Callia gasped and unconsciously pumped her hips in erotic reply. When her clit was suddenly stimulated she let out a squeal.

And then the fingers and tongue disappeared as a blunt hardness began to probe her aroused tissues. Callia groaned, eyes closed, as it slowly entered, slowly stretched her pussy. She arched her back, cat-like, and spread her legs wider to accommodate. Delilah had pulled a larger obsidian phallus shaped toy from Callia's naughty bag of tricks.

"Oh, yessssss." Callia hissed in pleasure as the large head of the toy spread her pussy lips.

The thickness pulled out slightly and then roughly drove back inside. And again. And again. Callia had difficulty maintaining her balance as the strokes became harder and faster.

"Yes. Oh yes!"

She moaned with each powerful thrust and groaned when the fingers returned to pleasure her clit. Callia screamed as an intense orgasm overtook her. Afterwards with her eyes closed, Callia could feel her heart pounding as she tried to catch her breath. After the thick tool withdrew, her knees gave out and she collapsed on her side, trembling.

Delilah slid up on the bed and Callia sighed at the tender caresses on her cheek. Wet fingers touched her lips and then entered, filling her mouth with her own juices. Callia sucked on them, enjoying the taste of her own tangy juices.

Then it was all too soon that Delilah found herself being pushed to her hands and knees. Clever hands caressed her and then a familiar wet tongue slid naughtily into her tight ass. Moaning once again, Delilah pushed back against Callia's delicious mouth. Lustfully, Delilah plunged fingers into her own pussy; she was so incredibly wet she could hear the slippery sounds as she slid them in and out.

Callia stopped playing long enough to whisper filthy things to her.

"Such a slut you are," she gently smirked. "You are such a nasty little bitch."

"Yes," Delilah gasped. "Yes I am, please, don't stop." And she squirmed happily against Callia's tongue and her own fingers, wanting to climax again and again. But the tongue stopped dancing on her flesh as the other woman pulled away.

"Please lick me." Delilah ordered. "Lick me now."

"Yes," she purred, highly aroused. "Yes, Delilah."

While Callia shuddered in anticipation, Delilah stretched herself out on the bed, lean body well displayed. Callia started to follow her instructions but then realized Nathan had crawled up next to them, his raging cock lengthened to its full hardened thickness. He slowly stroked himself, his heated gaze upon them both.

"Nathan..."

His face was filled with lust, and love and tenderness.

"I'm here, my sweet. Do it. Taste her. Let me see you bury your face in her juicy twat."

While she needed very little encouragement, his eager words incited her to action. Callia buried her face in Delilah's eager pussy and began to lap her wet folds. She stroked that lean body as she licked, squeezed her nipples, and then reveled in Delilah's excited squeal when she slid a finger into her tight ass.

The sounds of Nathan's groans encouraged the writhing women. He caressed Callia's shoulders and back, and then slid down to squeeze her rounded cheeks with his strong hands. She whimpered impatiently until he slid his thick cock around the outside of her wetness, teasing and toying. And then in a smooth motion, he thrust completely into her pussy, causing her to moan, forcing her face into Delilah's pussy.

He fucked her with short, rough strokes, taking complete possession, demanding her release. Callia was so excited at the moment he reached around to pinch her clit she imploded in orgasm, losing her grip on Delilah. But Nathan continued thrusting as she crested, pushing her further, taking her higher, through another peak until she lost all control and was quietly moaning, limbs trembling.

Gently, Nathan pulled back, and then helped his exhausted elven lover to her side. Delilah kissed Callia's brow before smiling up at him. He returned her smile as she spread her pretty legs for his gaze, offering him her open wetness. Placing himself between Delilah's thighs, he gripped her hips and without other preliminaries shoved hard into her.

Callia watched, shaken yet excited, as her Nathan once more fucked Delilah. She wrapped her long legs around Nathan's waist as he thrust, and she gasped as he gripped her nipples. Leaning forward, he kissed her, their tongues battling wildly, and then he continued pounding into her pussy.

The sweat trickled from Nathan's back and his white ass cheeks tightened with each inward thrust. Delilah was moaning, her eyes closed, and she pumped her hips wildly and scratched her long fingernails down Nathan's strong arms.

As she watched, Callia's exhaustion was replaced with heart-pounding arousal. She licked her lips, and then realized her mouth still tasted of Delilah's pussy, so she reached up to kiss Nathan. He eagerly ground his lips against hers, sharing their juices, happily groaning before he continued to fuck Delilah.

Putting her hand on his chest Delilah suddenly stopped him.

"Let's change position," she managed, and as he moved back, erection raging, she positioned herself on her hands and knees.

"Callia, love. Get beneath me, beautiful. Let me love you, too."

Callia moved to accommodate, with face to groin, and Delilah grinned as she settled in. The women found each other's clits and began to feast. Callia gasped at the touch of Delilah's mouth on her sensitive tissues but happily returned the favor. Emboldened, she wasted no time in shoving wet fingers into Delilah's pussy and ass.

Nathan was watching but was too impatient to wait long. Moving Callia's hands, he began to finger Delilah's tightest hole, stopping occasionally to lap at the crinkly orifice. Finally he centered himself as she squirmed and moaned with anticipation. Callia pulled Delilah's cheeks apart from below and watched when he plunged inside her tight ass.

He gently forced his passage until he was completely buried. He was gentle but demanding. They'd denied him too long. He felt much different than the ivory phallus Callia had used on her. Delilah was whimpering at the dull pain of his thickness stretching her. Taking her cue from Nathan, Callia began licking Delilah's pussy while Nathan gave her time to become accommodated to his size.

Then without warning Nathan began to fuck Delilah. Roughly. Callia bit her clit, licked the juices from her body, and held her tightly while Nathan commanded Delilah's submission. Callia marveled at the sight of his thick cock sliding in and out of her clenching ass.

Nathan gave a few more serious strokes and Callia knew he was close to orgasm. Delilah's body shuddered, and when Callia attacked her clit again she shouted out her pleasure. That was too much for Nathan, and he growled as he exploded inside her tight ass.

Shaking, covered with sweat they collapsed together on the bed. They were still breathing heavily, their hearts pounding, thoughts racing, even as they slowly calmed. Still, they couldn't quite contain their gasps and sighs and moans.

Callia stroked Delilah's hair as her eyes closed in weariness. "Poor baby," she said, moving over to kiss her swollen lips.

"Must...rest...," Delilah moaned, hoarsely.

"Then rest, my sweet." Callia purred, knowing her own overused body needed a bit of rest as well.

The two females cuddled up around Nathan, spooning him with arms and legs entwined, as they drifted off into a sated sleep.

12