When Carrie Met Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carrie, my sweet Carrie! Please, please make love to me! I need you to touch me so much!"

Her hand brushes through my hair and then cups my cheek. I kiss her palm and then begin kissing down her tummy, pausing to lick and suck her navel, making her giggle and squirm. As I move further down I begin to smell her arousal. Familiar with my own sexual scent I still hesitate. I know that it takes the right frame of mind to do this. I know, more than any man does what it takes to pleasure a woman. The scent is all part of the sexual process, part of lovemaking. Still I hesitate, a little frightened. I reassure myself. If she could brave the unknown for me then, surely I could do it for her. It will be a sign of how much she has come to mean to me.

I climb over her and slip between her legs, scooting down until my face is just above her sex, my breasts pressing against the sheets. I can see the neatly trimmed bush of silk and the glistening of her parted labia. I've never really appreciated the beauty of my own sex until I see hers, aroused and made hungry by her desire for me. My hand reaches down and my fingers pull her lips apart. I slowly start to slide one finger inside her and I feel her body tense up. This is something I've done to myself, so starting with it seems like a good idea. I feel the slick inner walls of her vagina as I roll my digit round inside her. She tightens her buttocks and rocks gently against my hand. Gently I add a second finger to my action inside Katie and she moans deeply. The sound of her moisture round my fingers and the movement of them remind me of when I touch myself. I wonder if it feels the same for her as it does for me. Then I remember when she did this to me and I realise that it feels far more wonderful. Maybe now I should...Before I can really allow myself to think about it I lean down and kiss the cleft of her sex, over her clitoris. She gasps as my tongue begins to circle the erect little organ. Sometimes I slide the flat of my tongue over it and she grunts, bucking her hips and buttocks up off the bed. My fingers pump faster and I try pushing my tongue in a little way, relishing my first taste of another woman's fluids, remembering how mine taste when I suck my fingers after masturbating. Katie cries out,

"Oh, Carrie! God, God, Carrie! Yes, you're so wonderful! So beautiful! Love me, please love me!"

My fingers go into overdrive, pounding my fist against her sex as I try to drive my fingers toward her cervix. She begins to scream out her passion as I start sucking on her clitoris. Inside her I can feel her starting to clench me, trying to trigger her climax. I remember what she had done for me and I want to make her feel as good as she had made me feel.

"Katie, Katie! You're so beautiful! Come! I want you to come for me!"

She cries out in ecstasy as orgasm sweeps her body. I feel sex grab me with incredible force and convulse in waves as she climaxes. Her bottom lifts off the bed and her lubrication spills out around my fist and rolls down over her anus and to the sheets below. I keep pounding into her.

"Oh, Katie! I love you, Katie! Come for me! Come for your darling Carrie!"

She screams out my name and I feel her come again. The tip of one of my fingers brushes against the rosette of her bottom and, almost on its own, slide slightly inside the tight little hole. I push in just a little way, but that is enough to send her over the edge again and she climaxes for a third time. I can feel her sphincter pulsating along with the muscles of her vagina as she explodes once more.

"Oh, Carrie! Oh, my god, my love! Love you, love you.."

Her moans subside as her body begins to stop quivering and gyrating. The contractions within her body slowly begin to die away and I gently release her from my attentions. Before moving up I place a long, firm kiss on her mound and then climb gently on top of her. Her legs wrap around my body as I lay my breasts against hers. We kiss for a long time, not speaking, just kissing and letting the last moments of her passion die away. Her hands caress my bottom, gently sliding up and down the valley between my cheeks. I feel her heated sex brushing against mine beneath me. Part of me imagines having a penis so I could plunge deep into her and empty my seed in her womb.

Later on I slide off and lay at her side, holding her close as she holds me, soft words of love between us. In the morning I awake with her bare breasts pressed into my back and I wonder what the new day will bring. I turn to face my new lover and see her sleeping soundly, a small smile hovering on her lips, and I decide not to disturb her. In fact, why bother to get up at all? It's nice enough where I am.

12