When Crazy Daisy Met Silly Lilly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy liked a very direct and down and dirty type of approach. Just as their fashion styles differed, so too what turned them on and how they wanted the love-making to proceed. What they did have in common, (and should not all lovers everywhere have?) was a trust in one another to provide the most caring responsibility for the partner's body and mind during so intimate and delicate a sharing. They told each other what they were ready for, what felt good to them, when it was too much of a good thing. They communicated, that is the key to great sex, and what they had was grand indeed.

So when Lil latched on to the brown buttons of Daisy's tits and sucked then to hard points, it was an experienced lover that made the move. Studiously doing oral applications to Daiz, with focus on particular points, rather a general survey of her body, was her strategy of conquest. The dearest sort of persuasion was used on her closest companion and matching half, the soul-mate and sweetheart of her life. Now she was in charge and she was not shy. No tricks, just honest servings of passionate puckering, lashes which the wet wiggly digit could waggle, and a two finger penetration that went into the well of womanhood and sought to saw the cavity until she sung. A full throated call, or a sigh of melodic tones.

Thumb action on the clitoris was practical at this stage and with the opposite arm rocking to provide the internal insertion of sensation. Legs wide and pelvis tilted to make an open target, Daiz was primed to be pumped. She used her own hands to squeeze her mammeries and twiddle her nips, bringing up the heat to volcanic temperatures. Soon, the caldera would erupt, the earth to shake, the foundation of her being to vibrate with incredible energy; the heavenly aftermath was almost as wonderful. In the arms of her beautiful spouse, truly then she achieved paradise in those lovely moments.

They had, as Flora knew they would, fallen in love with each other, and it was so, and still is, and so it shall be.

With this their story has now been preserved. Don't bother to Google the girls, for what was shared is past, and what was done has been passed on. While prejudice should be passe', it's not. What they're pleased to have most is not publicity, but peace. That is a true happy ending!

LL

Lilly shared this with me. Written by her friend.

Liberty With Love and Loss

Lorelei, Lover, let me be,
Lovely lady, set me free.

Yes, dear, I'm dying, can't you see?
And soon, too soon, I shall not be.

I cannot bear your tears and grief,
It steals my very soul, like a thief.

How shall I paradise obtain,
How of Heaven's peace might I gain?
When with you here, my spirit stays,
Lest with your soul it rests always?

That happiness in life, my love,
God granted me, bliss from above.

In your heart I shall forever be,
So Lori dear, please set me free.


By Sandra George;
to her partner, Lorelei Leigh,
written on her last day.

12