When Curiosity Fills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chasen
chasen
34 Followers

Satisfied, she stood and rinsed. Next, she stepped to the bench in the shower, sat, and told me to kneel. "Now take the firm yellow sponge and the Rice scrub and clean my feet."

"Yes Mistress" I said, and I did as I was told. Once again admiring her incredibly feminine feet and sexy red toes.

"Now take the shower sprayer and rinse them." I did.

She stood. "I am going to let you use your hands now. Don't abuse this privilege." She paused, staring at me firmly.

"Yes Mistress" I said, looking down.

"Take the Sugar Oil and massage my entire body with it, from my neck down."

I took the oil, rubbed it in my hands, and proceeded to massage her body, starting with her shoulders. She place her hands against the shower glass, bracing herself. I massaged slowly and firmly down her back, then paid special attention to that tight little butt, then moved down her legs and back up. When I reached her cock, I was unsure of what to do. I must have paused too long, because I felt her hand start to cock back. Instinctively I reached under her tiny balls and began rubbing oil into the soft area between her ass and her balls. Her hand relaxed. I massaged her balls lightly then rubbed her soft cock with a few slow strokes. Next, I moved up her tight stomach and massaged her perky breasts. Sensing that I may be spending too much time on her breasts, although I could have spent all day, I moved on down her arms, finishing with a firm massage to her hands and fingers. When I finished, I knelt before her and bowed my head.

"You may exit the shower now" she said.

I left the shower and knelt on the thick rug in the center of the bathroom. I watched her in utter admiration and awe as she rinsed the conditioner from her hair and the oil from her magnificent body. I looked up and saw a white La Perla robe, hanging next to the shower. As she turned off the water, I sprang up and prepared the robe for her. Without even cracking a smile, she turned and let me slip it on her. She walked past me, "at the end of the counter you will find a box, bring it to me." I moved over to the counter and took the box. It was rather heavy. When I got to her, she took it, opened it and removed the first two of 5 shiny metal butt plugs. One was small, maybe an inch in diameter at its bulge. The other was slightly larger. She took the large one, took out a glass vile of oil and dripped a few drops onto the tip of the metal plug. I don't know why, but until she stood up and told me to put my face on the carpet, I did not think that the plug was for me. But it was.

"Listen to me closely and pay attention to everything you feel. This can be very painful if done incorrectly. My next client is well endowed, so you will be putting the small plug in me in a few minutes. If you hurt me, what you are about to feel will be a picnic compared to the pain I will inflict on you. Now, close your eyes."

I felt the cold slippery metal against my ass hole and I clinched instinctively.

"Relax your muscles."

I tried to relax, but as she pushed the metal into me, I clinched once again, forcing it back out. She slapped me hard on the ass. "You get one more chance." Again I felt the cool metal sliding inside me. I fought every urge I had to squeeze this foreign invader out of me. She paused every few seconds while my muscles relaxed. Slowly, I could feel the plug nearing its widest point. Finally, unexpectedly, it sunk quickly into me. I felt a rush of ecstacy as my muscles twitched for a few seconds then began pulsing.

"Very good. Now, you will leave that in until I tell you to take it out." Then with a hint of evil in her voice, she finished with "you will thank me later." I thought that was odd, but I couldn't wrap my mind around what she was implying.

"Now it is my turn" she said as she took the small plug out, dropped a touch of oil on its tip, handed it to me and lifted the back of her robe. She then bent over and gave me an incredible view of her tight little bud. I took the plug and placed the tip at her opening. Slowly, I placed pressure downward, just like I had felt her do to me. Her muscles loosened and the tip of the plug entered her slightly, where I let it rest for a few seconds. Ever so slowly, and in short intervals, I moved the plug deeper into her until finally it released from my hands and sunk tightly into her. She dropped the robe and sat down in front of her mirror.

For the next half an hour, I knelt on the rug in the bathroom and watched here dry her hair and put on her makeup. Although she was incredibly beautiful sopping wet and without her makeup, I was amazed as she became this model-like goddess. As she finished applying her make-up, she turned to me and said "clean this place up, boy."

Ever conscious of the heavy burden in my ass, I moved around the bathroom, picking up and carefully folding her clothes. Placing the dirty stockings, panties, and shirt into the laundry basket. I picked up the leather skirt, not sure what to do with it.

"You may hang that in my closet. After you are finished, come remove my plug and wash it."

I took the skirt and entered the closet. I was amazed at the incredible wardrobe she had. Perfectly organized and all clearly very expensive. Without trouble, I found the place where her skirt hung. There was one empty hanger. I took it and hung the skirt. I walked out of the closet and knelt back at her side. She stood, lifted her robe, and bent over.

"Take it out slowly."

I did, taking great care to work the bulge of the plug back past her, now, tight muscles. When the bulge passed, the plug slid easily out and into my hands. I stared at her and was entranced by her soft hole, glistening with leftover oil. The robe dropped.

She stood and thrust the robe off of her shoulders. I caught it and hung it back up next to the shower. I turned to watch her enter the closet and followed her inside. She pulled a black leather catsuit off of one of the hangers and unzipped the several strategically placed zippers. Sitting on a bench, she slid the suit over her incredible body as I watched in amazement. When she stood, she asked me to zip her up and I happily complied.

"Wait for me by the bed" she said as she turned and walked to her wall of shoes. I stared at her as she walked, my cock aching with need. She stopped and turned around. Took two quick steps toward me and slapped me hard. When I recovered, I looked up to find her pointing toward the closet door. Meekly, I walked out of the closet and knelt by the bed.

For a moment, I looked to the door and thought about running. but I couldn't. I had too much to lose. Instead, I knelt obediently by the bed, the bulge of the heavy metal plug still filling me.

When she finally came out of the bathroom, she was fully dressed. Her black, catsuit molded to her every curve. Five inch stiletto heals and an incredible diamond choker. In her hand, she held the chain. She passed me and walked over to the long mirror that ran along the wall next to her massive bed. She reached toward the mirror, and pulled. To my surprise, the mirror came off of the wall revealing a small closet.

She pointed into the closet. "Kneel inside and don't make a sound. No matter what you see, do not leave this room until you hear me call you."

I knelt inside and looked back at her. She reached behind me and fastened the chain to my wrists, securing them behind my back and then locking them to my ankles. She shut the door.

To my surprise, I could still see her. The mirror was two-way. It was dark, and not very clear, but I could see well enough. As she turned and walked out of the bedroom, I noticed that there was a an open slit that ran down the center of her ass, leaving her vulnerable.

As I sat there, bound and in the dark, I could still faintly taste her cum in my throat. I would like to say that it made me sick, but it didn't. In fact, it made me a little aroused. I shook off the thought and, once again, attempted to plot a way out of this predicament. I went through all the possible scenarios. All to no avail. Suddenly, my thought were interrupted by the sound of a doorbell. Maybe I am self centered, but until that moment, I didn't really think about what she meant when she said client.

I found out soon enough when, at exactly 2:30, a large muscular man came strolling into the bedroom carrying her in his arms. She was fighting him violently, but he was much too big for her. He controlled her with ease, shoving her onto the bed as she kicked and screamed. He pinned tight to the bed with his huge palm in the small of her back. Her legs dangled over the large bed. With the other hand, he unzipped his pants and, in a flash, pulled out his huge veined cock. He was standing between her legs and she was kicking him hard on the backs of his legs and butt. I could see the look in his eye and for an instant I thought of running to help her. I realized quickly that I was helpless. I was tightly bound. . . what could I possibly do. He would kill me. Besides, what if this was all an act?

With his free hand, the man aimed his huge cock at her ass and gave one hard thrust. Her head slammed back and she let out a deep scream that turned into a moan. He began fucking her hard. There was nothing gentle about it. He was pounding her. From where I was, I could see his thick cock coming halfway out of her and then slamming back in. I could see the expressions of pain on her face. But I also noticed what looked a little like pleasure in her eyes.

He fucked her for a good twenty minutes, at one point picking her up by the waist and slamming her like a doll onto his shaft. I couldn't take my eyes off of the scene. I couldn't stop watching him pounding her. My ass was pulsing from the plug and all I could think about was how it would feel being fucked like that. My own hard cock ached. I wanted so bad to make myself cum. I wrestled with the straps that bound my hands but it was useless.

Suddenly, I heard the mans voice change from anger to pure ecstasy. He had her pinned to the bed again, fucking her hard from behind, and I knew he was on the verge. To my surprise, my mouth watered with anticipation. Then, in one last series of thrusts, he came. I could see it in his eyes. He was filling her. After a few more pumps, he pulled out, letting the last few waves of cum spill onto her. They glistened like white pearls on her black leather back. He squeezed out the last few drops, stood up, put his huge flaccid member back in his pants and zipped up. He turned to walk away, took a small envelope out of his back pocket, threw it on the bedside table and said "see you again soon" and left.

She lay there perfectly still for a moment. Her face deep in the white bedding. Then, slowly, she turned her head and gave the mirror an evil, evil grin. "You may come out now boy. I have another client at 4:00, so we don't have much time."

Still erect, I opened the closet door and moved shakily on my knees over to where her feet still hung off of the bed. Her knees were bent and her legs together, but I could see the drops of the man's cum on her back.

"Clean my pussy boy. Don't let a drop of that precious juice on my bed or floor. . . swallow it all." I gasped in horror. She had to be kidding. That was too far. There was no way I was going to lick another man's cum out of someone's asshole. I don't care how beautiful she was.

She responded before I came out of my temporary shock. She used one leg and knocked me onto my back. She slid quickly off the bed and straddled me on her knees, her ass facing me and the cum on her back now sliding down into her crack.

"Swallow it all" she said as she looked at me through her thighs. A look that said "I will not ask again."

I opened my mouth hesitantly and she rocked back quickly, forcing my chin down and thrusting her hole perfectly into my gaping mouth. And then it came. . . a gush of warm salty cum flooded my mouth. Curling my tongue muscles and pooling at the back of my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. It was so thick. It coated my entire mouth. It kept coming, pouring out of her. I swallowed again and again until finally the flooding slowed and then stopped. My heart was pounding. She lifted up slightly so I could see the now milky white cum oozing slowly from her. I can't explain it, but I wanted to take it all. I lifted my head and licked slowly from slightly beneath her hole up to its rim. I could feel the warm cum gathering on my tongue and sliding into my mouth where I left it. Next, I softly thrust my tongue into her. She was stretched from that massive cock and my tongue slid deep inside with ease. Another pool of cum drifted down my tongue and into the back of my throat. Savoring it, I pulled my tongue back into my mouth, surrounding it before I swallowed once more.

For the next ten minutes, I cleaned my Mistress of every last drop of cum inside and out of her. When I finished, I lay my head back on the floor and closed my eyes. I could feel my cock pulsing . . . aching. . . full. Then there was a warm soft sensation. I thought I was dreaming, but the feeling was unmistakable. My Mistress had taken me into her mouth. . . deep into her mouth. And then it was gone. She stood up, reached behind me and unlocked and removed the chain that bound me and said, "now help me out of this suit."

I was in a daze as I watched her strut sexily toward the bathroom. Slowly, I got up and followed her, my mouth and throat still thick with cum.

When we reached the closet, I helped her out of her catsuit and hung it back in the closet. I was once again awed by her amazing body. Despite great mental resistance, I found my gaze repeatedly settling on the only thing on her that lacked femininity.

Without a word, she turned and walked out. "Warm my shower."

I did as I was told and over the next half hour, I helped her prepare for her next client. Helping her rinse her body, careful not to get her hair or face wet. Again, I massaged oil into her exquisite skin. Finally, I helped her into another cashmere robe. She walked to the counter toward the box with the metal plugs in it, "head on the floor."

I knew what was coming and placed my head on the floor, leaving my ass very exposed. I felt a heavy pulling at the edge of my asshole and then a slightly painful stretching of my outer walls. And then it was gone and I felt a warm relief. Before my muscles could contract again, I was filled again with metal. This one was cold and obviously larger as I felt it stretch me until I thought I was going to rip. My Mistress slowed the insertion, letting my muscles relax, then gently pushed the bulge of the plug past the rim of my ass. I felt my insides pull the plug tightly into me. She gave me a firm slap on my ass and said, "clean this place up and get me something to eat."

As she freshened her makeup, I cleaned the bathroom and the bedroom, brought her water with fresh cucumber, and a snack of strawberries and blueberries. The entire time, it seemed as if there was a battle going on in my head. One voice was revolted by all that had gone on and was desperate to escape from this nightmare. But the other side seemed obsessed with My Mistress and all that she had forced upon me. I wanted to please her.

At 3:45, I helped her into white thigh highs, black patent leather school girl shoes with three inch heels, a green and blue plaid skirt and a sexy white blouse. . . no panties. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and put on a sexy lip gloss that made her lips seem slightly wet.

At exactly 3:50, she looked at me and said, "in the closet."

I knelt dutifully in the closet and found my heart beating with excitement as she bound me once again. This time, however, she only bound my hands together. "When my next client leaves, you may exit. . . you will know what to do." She closed the mirrored door.

With those last words, I felt adrenaline rush into my blood and felt my balls tighten and my cock pulse. I was scared, a little nauseous and extremely aroused.

Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. In a few moments, my Mistress walked back into the room with a handsome businessman wearing an obviously expensive suit. He was in his early forties, dark hair, and about six foot tall. He was scolding her like she was a child in trouble. The next thing I knew, he had her bent over his knee, holding her by the ponytail and giving her a rather firm spanking. Seeing her soft ass turn slightly red made me ache.

I watched as he stopped spanking and began massaging her ass, first inserting one finger into her, then two, and finally three. He massaged deep inside her pussy for a few minutes. I could hear her moan with excitement. He stood her up and, from behind, unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. He then removed her skirt, leaving only her white bra, white thigh highs and heels. There was something very sexy yet very wrong about the entire scene. She was such an incredible actress, it seemed as if she really was the innocent schoolgirl being taken advantage of by the older man.

He turned her around and lay her softly back onto the bed. To my surprise, he didn't fuck her. Instead, he took her entire shaft into his mouth. I watched as he slowly . . . deliberately sucked her deep into his throat, holding her there for what seemed like an eternity before pulling his mouth back to leave only the tip of her cock on his outstretched tongue. He repeated the process until she was fully engorged. Satisfied, he then kissed up her body, straddling her waist.

He held her hands above her head and, with absolute precision, lowered himself onto her. I watched as he was impaled to the hilt. As if he was afraid to hurt her, he rocked slowly, rubbing his rather short yet thick cock against the soft skin of her stomach. They rocked slowly for about 15 minutes before I could see my Mistress's face glisten with pleasure. Her head arched back and her hips thrust up. She was cumming inside him. As if on cue, he began spilling thick ropes of cum onto her tan stomach. I watched as it pooled below her ribs, several splashes reaching up to the base of her white bra. Their two bodies slowed. After a few moments of utter stillness, he moved up to her, letting her slip gently out of him. He placed his lips to hers, not kissing her, but holding himself there so that they were barely touching. I watched as he arched his back and let her cum flow out in two long white streams onto her stomach, mixing with his in several large pools. Not a drop spilled onto the bed. He never kissed her, instead, he slowly removed himself from the bed, put his pants back on, tossed a white envelope on the floor and walked out.

I knew what I had to do. I opened the mirror door and moved slowly around so that I was kneeling at her feet. Her legs were together, hanging off the bed. Her soft cock lay sleepily on her stomach, a large drop of cum slowly forming at its tip. On her stomach, I could see the pools of cum. . . not white anymore, but clear.

I glanced up at her gorgeous face. She hadn't opened her eyes or moved a muscle, but I knew I didn't have much more time to accomplish my task if I wanted to please her.

With my hands still locked behind my back, stood up and positioned myself so that my knees were pushing against the side of the high bed. This allowed me to lean over and reach her without falling. First, I used my top lip to carefully scoop up the fresh drop of cream gathering at her head. Moving my mouth slowly along her stomach and using my tongue I lifted the her cock and slid it slowly into my mouth, letting it glide to the back of my throat. I sucked gently, pulling the last remaining fluid from within. Slowly, I rolled her length with my tongue, taking care to clean it from tip to base. The strong musty scent suddenly reminded me of where the object of my service had recently been. I closed my eyes and tried to fight back a mild gagging sensation.

chasen
chasen
34 Followers