When Darkness Falls Pt. 1 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods." At that moment, Jordan was unsure if the word was a curse or a prayer. Perhaps both. Dorian's tongue was like a flame, dancing around the hardened flesh and teasing Jordan to no end. If he died now, he would die happy.

Slicking the shaft with saliva, Dorian began stroking his hand up and down Jordan's cock as his lips surrounded and caressed it. That tongue, those enchanting lips; they drew every little touch of resistance out of Jordan, resistance he wasn't aware he'd had at all. He began moving his hips, slowly at first, working his cock in and out of Dorian's mouth in slow strokes. When he felt a hand brush his inner thigh, he spread his legs, pulling them up and apart. A single fingertip, slick with spit, touched him and he groaned. He rocked his hips downward as his thrusts into Dorian's mouth grew more desperate. Dorian pushed his finger inside and Jordan lost it. He cried out as he shoved his cock all the way into Dorian's mouth. Dorian put forth no resistance and he slowly withdrew his finger.

"I want," he said as he slowly licked the come from Jordan's cock, "to feel you, surrounding me, drawing out every last drop."

Jordan could only nod. Yes, yes. Please. Gods, yes. He watched as Dorian stood and walked over to a small shelf in the entertainment center. When Dorian returned, he set a small bottle of clear liquid on the coffee table.

"As an elf, I'm assuming you require no sort of protection?" he asked as he uncapped the bottle. He squirted a generous amount onto two fingers and set the bottle back down.

Jordan shook his head, unable--and unwilling--to take his eyes from the sight of Dorian stroking himself. His cock glistened and Jordan licked his lips. His body ached for that. He knew, somewhere deep in his mind, he knew Dorian would be different. He knew this was no casual fuck. And that single thought made him want Dorian even more.

Dorian knelt between Jordan's legs, one hand on the arm of the couch above Jordan's head and the other wrapped around his cock to position it. He rubbed the head over Jordan's hole, all the while smiling down at him with a knowing look in his eyes. Jordan drew his legs up more and tried to push down on Dorian's cock; Dorian pulled back with a teasing flick of his tongue over his lips. The heat of his breath seeped into Jordan's mouth, and deeper still, into his soul.

"Please," Jordan whispered.

"Say my name, Jordan." Dorian kissed him softly, then pulled back to look at him. He kept his cock in its precarious position, pressing in a fraction of an inch, then pulling away. Jordan whimpered and closed his eyes, arching his back, his neck, his entire body, to that touch.

"Dorian, please!"

With a sound that greatly resembled a growl, Dorian thrust his cock inside, leaving Jordan breathless. Sweet gods! Jordan dug his fingers into Dorian's shoulders as he wrapped his legs around Dorian's waist. He wanted him as deep as he could go. Dorian withdrew until only the tip remained inside, then thrust forward. Jordan cried out and his hips left the couch, driving Dorian deeper.

The sensation of fullness, of sheer pleasure, was nearly overwhelming. Their bodies slid together, slick with sweat as Dorian's cock acted as a piston, thrusting in and out of Jordan's body in a maddening rhythm. And the heat. Dear gods, the heat between them was searing, burning straight through to Jordan's soul. He trailed his fingers over Dorian's back, marveling at the way his muscles moved beneath his slick skin. While one of Dorian's hands remained on the arm of the couch for leverage, his other slid down Jordan's side to grip his hip tightly as their movements became more frantic, more primal.

Dorian kept his eyes closed and his forehead against Jordan's, and soon their breaths became indistinguishable. With every hard thrust Dorian made inside him, Jordan slipped a bit closer to the edge. He moved one hand to Dorian's waist and the other to cup the back of his neck. He pulled Dorian down into a kiss just as his body went rigid. Dorian growled into his mouth and a tiny pinprick followed. When Dorian began sucking on his tongue, Jordan cried out into their kiss as he came. Seconds later, Dorian made several hard, quick thrusts before groaning as he came as well.

When he finally released Jordan from their kiss, Dorian dropped his head to Jordan's shoulder. Jordan struggled to catch his breath and unsurprisingly, found it difficult to move any part of his body.

"Holy shit," Jordan said. Dorian nodded and nuzzled deeper against his neck. Jordan slid his arms around Dorian's shoulders and closed his eyes. This was a mistake. He should have never done this. Once would never be enough for him now.

"I have to go," he said quietly. He swore he heard a sigh of regret, but he really had to leave.

"Will you be back?" Dorian lifted his head and looked down at him as he stroked Jordan's cheek with the backs of his fingers.

"I..." Jordan swallowed hard and closed his eyes. "I don't know. I just need to go right now."

Dorian nodded and pulled out, then sat back on his heels. Jordan couldn't bring himself to look at him, and Dorian simply watched him dress.

"I had a lot of fun," Jordan said as he stood. "Really, I did."

"As did I."

"Yeah. Well, I'll be seeing you." Jordan turned away then and walked towards the door. It was the hardest thing he had ever done in his lifetime. When the door shut behind him--between them--he felt a tug somewhere within him, wanting desperately to go back.

"No," he said to himself. "This was a bad idea. Something isn't right. No matter how much you want him, Jordan." He sighed and started down the stairs, slipping back into the tireless throng of sweaty, dancing bodies. "Bad idea."

12