When Dave Met Sally Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkman
inkman
44 Followers

When they were completed they said that only my arms and armpits were left and quickly cleared them all up. They then told my to get dressed and said that they would see me next month, why I asked. The hairs grow in cycles and you need to have four treatments each a month apart so as to get every hair on every growth cycle. I had to go through this another three times, I thought to myself.

At home Sally inspected the work they had done, I was hairless except for my scalp. Sally was impressed and we talked about the experience and then made long sensual love.

I started working in the shop again, it was strange at first, the looks, the comments. Some people wouldn’t let me near them, others asked specifically for me, but usually I got started at all the time and asked endless questions, I started to like the attention and soon became oblivious to the negative comments.

The upside of the experience was that we were six grand better off and the permanent makeup business was booming. Sally spent about sixty percent of her time tattooing ladies with all sorts of coloured lips, eyes and eyebrows. I was usually asked by new customers to give an explanation of the sensations and I usually played the pain down a little but always ended up by praising the time saving and the fact that I always looked good. They usually agreed with me, I even had a couple of ladies ask me out, but I always refused.

The hair laser treatments went quickly and soon the hair disappeared, on my fourth session there was hardly any work to be done on me.

My body was hairless, my head hair was getting longer and soon it was level with my shoulders, I had not had it cut since meeting Sally and began to like the longer length.

The shop was quiet and Sally and I was talking when she said take your top off, why I asked, a little surprise she said, now take your top off. I lay in the chair and she pulled out four small barbells, two slightly smaller and two slightly larger, she placed them on the side table and then pulled out a needle and without a warning grabbed my right nipple and pierced it sideways, she then pierced my left nipple the same. It was painful but since I had met her my pain threshold had risen dramatically. She then got my tender right nipple and rammed a needle through it again but this time vertically, a cross was formed, it looked good, she repeated it with the left nipple and after screwing the balls onto the ends, smiled and sat back. Both of my nipples had been double pierced to form a cross of gold balls on each one. I looked at her and asked why she didn’t have her nipples pierced and she said that I was her canvas and until I was finished it would be pointless starting another project.

On the way home Sally started talking about the salon where I had been made body bald, and again started asking questions about Sue and Carol, what were they like, how did they act, what questions did they ask. Why did she want to know I asked, oh its not important, but Sue has decided to have eyeliner, eyebrows, lip-liner and full lip-colour done, she phoned me yesterday and whilst we were talking she asked if you had started the leg tattoo yet, I didn’t know what she meant so I just said not yet. She asked what was it going to be, something extremely feminine she thought. I just said it’s a surprise and when it was complete I would give her a special showing. She likes you, you know Dave, no way I said, oh yes she does, I can tell. So tell me Dave what’s this extremely feminine tattoo you want then and when do we begin. Sally asked me what I wanted flowers, vines, country scenes, what do you want Dave. I kept quiet, not knowing what to say, YOU PICK, YOU DECIDE, I eventually said, but I only want one tattoo, I don’t care how big it is or how small it is but I only want one tattoo. Sally smiled and said okay Dave just the one.

Dave you know your nose bar, can I swap it for something different, what like I asked, oh three separate pieces, I’ve got them in my bag and if you don’t like them we can just swap them back.

In the house I sat down, I had never had the bar removed since it went in months ago. Sally untwisted the end ball and placed it in the table, then gently pulled it out, I looked into the mirror and I had two holes about 2.5mm in diameter, that’s when I realised that the must have used a large needle. She told me to lean my head back, and started to work on the inside of my nose, I felt her push something through the centre and let it hang down, the then fiddled some more and then started on the side holes. Soon she said there that’s done and I looked at myself in the mirror, the side holes had been filled with medium sized diamond effect studs, each about 5mm in size, and the centre one had a silver oval shape hoop hanging down with a large silver ball in the middle. I wobbled my head and the ball bounced outward then inward. I smiled and Sally kissed me. Don’t forget Dave you promised me one tattoo, and one tattoo is all I want and all I shall have.

One Tattoo

Oh he’s just lovely, Carol said as she looked at me, Sally smiled and said yes he’s coming on. Anyway have you decided which shape you’re going for Sally asked Carol, oh I think something less dramatic than Dave’s but along the same line. The eyebrow shape that I have now except a little stronger and darker on the colour. The lips almost exactly like Dave’s, same shape, same colour except I want a dark lip-liner, and what about the eyeliner Sally asked, oh I only want the lower line done except I would like the wet-line done, the wet-line Sally asked, yes you know, where the upper and lower lids come together there is the flat line, and that’s called the wet-line. Sally said oh I’ve never done that yet and looked at me and said Dave get onto the chair. But, but, I hesitated not sure what to say or do but sure enough got onto the tattoo chair. Carol was to my left and Sally to my right. I lay back without a care in the world and Sally approached me with the gun, she pulled my eyelid down and began tattooing the flat line on my eyelid, it didn’t hurt that much and was soon done, she then pulled my top eyelid upwards and began tattooing that as well. It was like I had been trained to accept what ever was thrown at me, I just lay there and let Sally do whatever she wanted, soon both eyes were done and Sally cleaned the ink from around my eyes. Carol looked me straight in the eyes and said beautiful, that’s what I want, but only the lower wet-line. Sally motioned me to get up and I went to the rear of the shop to see what she had done, and as I looked in the mirror I couldn’t believe what I saw, my jet black eyeliner now had inner deep blue circles, I had blue eyeliner tattooed upper and lower, and it looked great. I just stood there looking at myself and started to wonder why she was doing this to me and why I was letting her. Full tattooed makeup, large holes punched in my ears, a single tattooed finger and three rings in my nose and I was hairless from the scalp down. I didn’t mind the changes in fact I had grown to like the changes and it had helped make our business stronger, but I still wondered why I was so keen to please Sally’s every whim.

The butt plug had been awkward to get used to and the slow increase in size had taken its toll, I now walked with a waddle, my hips swayed from side to side with each step and I had to go to the toilet every couple of hours just to stop the gasses building up. The plug I had been wearing for the last two months was a large black one with a small hole down the centre and a screw at the end so that I could unscrew the end and let the gas out without removing the plug. I don’t know why but every time me and Sally had sex she would play with it and I would cum quickly and she would just smile and say she loved me.

Dave do you remember when you said that I can give you one tattoo, yes I replied, well tomorrow we start. What’s it going to be I asked in a quiet voice, a belt. A belt I thought, well if all I am having is a belt why the big fuss, why the long wait, I felt a little disappointed, under whelmed, I wanted more but couldn’t ask.

Sally spent the next three hours tattooing carols wet-line and lips, as she did so I watched intently, recalling every stroke that she was receiving, I was fascinated, Carol looked beautiful, and as she was having her lips tattooed she never once took her eyes off of me.

The next morning Sally and I were met at the studio by Carol, I thought it was strange her being there but whatever Sally had planned, had been planned between herself and Carol. I was instructed to strip naked and stand in the centre of the studio, I looked at Carol and then obliged. Sally came to me and placed the familiar blindfold over my eyes, she then told me to keep my arms in the air. Carol was on my left, I heard Sally and Carol talking, saying things like no a little higher, its not level and it would be better there because if his shirt lifts up everyone will see it. I could feel them trying the stencil for alignment and I began to get hard, but no one said anything. I felt myself being wetted so the stencil would transfer the outline to my skin. Careful Carol, Sally said as I felt the stencil being applied to my waist, starting at the front and carefully winding round to my back. I felt as they rubbed it and patted it, then they peeled it off and there was silence, it will look great Carol said, and I was led to the table, I was going to have to lie down to receive this tattoo.

The first buzz of the needle started at around ten thirty in the morning, it was below my navel, it was a long wavy line that was quickly followed by another then another, I had to roll over onto my left side and then my right and the lay on my belly which was awkward due to the steaming hard-on. The sting on the needle was like a long lost friend returning, I loved the pain, the sensation, the uncertainty, and the knowing that as from now things will never be the same. It seemed like hours for the ends of the belt to meet on my back, and then a strange thing happened, Sally started tattooing down my right arse cheek. Why would she do that I thought, now moving, not speaking, and then after a while she started tattooing around my thigh. Another belt I thought, no it would be too low, then she started tattooing down my left arse cheek and then around my left thigh. I was turned over to the left and then the right as she worked on my thighs and then onto my back. She started tattooing the front of the thigh and soon joined both smaller bands up, she then started to tattoo down the front of my groin, as she did this my dick was rock hard and wanting to be emptied, but all I could do was wait. The bands around my thighs had now been joined to the band around my waist. I just lay there waiting for Sally to say okay Dave you can get up now, but she never did, she started to tattoo below the bands on my thighs, as she was doing this I felt a hand on my prick, gentle start to rub it up and down, then a little faster, then a pair of cold wet lips started to slide over the head and down the shaft, I was in heaven, I was being tattooed and having a blow job at the same time, AT THE SAME TIME, if Sally was tattooing me then Carol must be giving me head, I froze, the blow-job was great, she knew how to excite me but I was having a blowjob in front of my girlfriend. The sensation of the tattoo needle burning in a thousand needle pricks a minute and the extremely great blowjob I was receiving was almost too much to bear, but every time I came close to cuming Carol would squeeze the base so hard that I couldn’t cum. It was like heavenly torture, but like all good things it had to come to an end, and it did with a torrent of wild rapids water gushing out, except that Carol simply caressed and sucked the entire load. It was the best blowjob I had ever had and it was over, I had wanted it to never end, but then I felt hair dangling over my face and then I felt the newly tattooed lips press onto mine, I felt a tongue try to get past my lips but I held firm, then I felt my testicles being tickled by Sally and then Carol gently forced her mouth onto mine and we kissed, a long slow tongue knotted kiss, I hardly noticed the semen on her tongue as I almost lost control and almost put my arms around her, but managed to restrain myself. She was an excellent kisser and the thought of newly tattooed lips onto my tattooed lips got me extremely excited and straight away after I had another erection, but this time as Carol was kissing me, I felt Sally start to pull my skin back and I was expecting another blowjob but instead she started to tattoo the dome of my prick, it was agony, and I felt like screaming but Carols tongue kept me quiet. It was like they had both planned it and I was the guinea pig, but the tattooing was agony and I had to fight to keep quiet. Carol went from my mouth to my neck and started kissing and sucking my neck, and I knew she was giving me love bites, my neck was being covered in big red blotches, signs of someone’s attention would be on my neck for days after, needless to say as this was happening my prick started to live up again even though it was being stabbed by millions of needle pricks.

Carol left my neck and Sally stopped tattooing my prick both at the same time, and I was un-blindfolded and told to keep my eyes shut, as I stood the blood started to run back into my feet and I had severe pins and needles, I started to march on the spot just to get a little circulation going.

Dave, open your eyes, Sally said and as I did I looked into the full length mirror, Jesus, I had a suspender belt and partly completed fishnet stockings TATTOOED onto me, I turned to the left and then the right, it was intricate, BLACK, and bold. Sally said I told you I was only going to give you one tattoo, and when the stockings are finished and the detail of the belt filled in it will form one large tattoo. Do you like it? She asked, I took the longest pause yet and then said “its beautiful”, how long will it take to finish. Carol spoke next and said that Sally had been tattooing for several hours already and she was tired, I looked at Sally and she smiled and said don’t worry Dave, we’re in no rush, it will take many sessions to complete but when it is complete it will look stunning.

Over the next three months we had repeat sessions on the blindfold, tattooing, and blowjobs, it almost became routine like. I slowly watched the fishnet pattern wind down around each leg past the thighs, over the knees, down and over the shins and soon all that was left were the feet. These were painful, and took many smaller sessions to complete, but eventually these were also completed.

I had the most intricate fishnet pattern covering both legs, they looked like real fishnets running up each hairless leg, never a chance of a ladder appearing in either one, and both held up by a thick suspender belt. Even the downward clasps that held the stockings in place were tattooed to such detail that they seemed stretched and the stocking appeared to be pulled up by these. They were perfect, if someone didn’t know they were tattooed then they would not know they weren’t real.

I was a little disappointed that the tattooing sessions were drawing to an end because I had secretly started to become fond of Carol, it wasn’t love, or lust, I just wanted to be by her, close to her, I loved the way she smiled, the way she would always ask me my opinion, the way she showed me attention. I loved sally and felt as one with her but it was different with Carol, she seemed more like a friend than a lover.

Over the weeks I would think of ways to see Carol, but never carry them out, I could not phone her because if Sally found out then all hell would be let loose, but I had to find a way to see her again, I missed her.

Changed

I had not thought of an effective excuse to contact Carol, and it gad been ages since we last spoke when one day Sally said to me “Dave you need something doing with your hair, it’s a mess”, I asked what she had in mind but she just said that she had made an appointment at \Carols shop and it would be a surprise. Okay I said with a load of enthusiasm, they could dye my hair purple if they wanted as long as I saw Carol again. Bright and early the next morning I went to the house of beauty salon that Carol owned and she greeted me with a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

So Dave its been a long time, why didn’t you phone me, I was beginning to miss you. I, I, I couldn’t phone you, why she asked, because if Sally found out she would go wild. Silly, Sally wouldn’t mind, anyway lets get started, you have nice length hair, we should be able to do wonders with it.

She started by washing my hair, and then pasting some gooey stuff all over and leaving it, Well Dave we’ve got a lot of time to spare so how about we start by sorting your nails, how do you mean I asked, oh be quite Dave and just relax. Just then two other ladies came to me and started working on separate hands filing my nails down slightly, they then started rubbing some sort of emery board over them which made all of the surface rough. They then picked up some sort of small nail type extensions and super-glued one on each tip of my fingers, they then filed the touching part down some more so that there was no rough edge and then using a paint brush started to stroke some kind or clear coating over each nail little by little. What’s that I asked, its acrylic they replied and soon my nails were long but thick and uneven, they then set about filing the surface smooth with some kind of buffing block and after about twenty five minutes my nails were long, smooth and very shinny, you wont break these too easily one said, they’re very hard. Then Carol was called and the two assistants left, Carol then said what’s your favourite colour Dave, why I asked curiously, oh just so I know what colour to paint them, paint them I said, you cant paint them I’ll look stupid. Dave look in the mirror, you are gorgeous, you have full permanent makeup two colours of eyeliner, blusher, eye shadow and high arched eyebrows, who do you think is going to notice your nails, she was right of course, I hadn’t chose to think what I looked like too much, because there was nothing I could do about it. You pick I said, so ten minutes later I was sporting long deep metallic burgundy colour nails.

She washed the gooey stuff out of my hair and started to towel dry it slightly, as she did this I looked at my hair and it was platinum blonde, she then combed the hair so it was just hanging down equal around my head, she then started to cut the hair above my eyes and shortened and tapered it at the sides and then started to roll the edges and rear up in large curlers, she then applied some smelly lotion on to the rollers and told me to read a magazine while the lotion worked and one of the technicians came back and started to take my shoes off and my socks, no wait I yelled, thinking of the tattooed fishnets underneath, don’t worry Dave, the technician said, Carol has told us about your fetish and were fine with it. As she pulled my socks off she hesitated at the sight of the fine mesh pattern covering every expanse of skin visible, lovely she said and them lifted my feet onto a stool and started a pedicure. I just carried on reading my magazine, and before I knew it the technician had finished and Carol was back and un-rolling my hair, nice nails she said, my toe nails were now the same colour as my fingernails and looked brilliant set within the fishnet pattern. Do me a favour will you Dave, Carol said, sure I replied, keep your nails painted for me, will you. Well I don’t know, it will be hard, but I thought why not and said that if it was okay with Sally then I would try.

Another fifteen minutes passed and my hair was finished, I had been turned into a platinum blonde and had the most feminine hairdo I could imagine. You look beautiful Dave she said, and gestured for me to stand, as I did she held my hand and walked me to the back of the salon where she asked me to undress, which I quickly did. Here put these on she said, there was a leather mini-skirt, red tee-shirt, bomber type jacket, and toeless high heels. You’re joking I said, I cant wear these, why not she said, its just for fun. I put the tee-shirt on first, then the leather mini skirt followed by the bomber type jacket and finally the high heels. I stood back and she looked at me and said “Dave, touch your toes”, so I did and she went behind me and very carefully started to pull out my butt plug, as it popped out she said “here, I think you'll like this one, and she inserted a slightly larger one, it took some forcing but soon it was home and to my surprise it started vibrating, only slightly, but still noticeable. I stood up straight, red with embarrassment, and she put her mouth next to mine and kissed me deeply. There was no lipstick smear because we both had tattooed colour in our lips, only a little smeared gloss. She then took my hand and started to walk me out of the room, my heart was beating as we came close to the salon exit, I started to pull slightly against her hand, but she held me tight and we stepped out onto the street. It was a sunny day and quite warm, I had a little trouble concentrating on walking in high heels due to the vibrating butt plug up my arse. We walked around the block and no one seemed to notice, we then went into the pub at the end of the street and my heart was pounding so hard I nearly fainted.

inkman
inkman
44 Followers