When Denzil Met Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

They took a table and Tanya was pleased to see that a fellow DH girl, Brenda Gonzales, was waitressing this evening. Brenda was a plain, dumpy looking girl from a poor family, working her way through school. The contrast with the rich and beautiful Tanya Richardson couldn't be greater. It was cruel, really, how one girl could have so much while another had so little, and Tanya always enjoyed rubbing it in with girls like poor Brenda. She'd already heard that Brenda had got a job down here and had been really looking forward to her next visit with the CL gang ... would be amusing, the poor girl having to slave away the whole night serving tables, while she and her CL pals enjoyed themselves, dancing and drinking, flirting with all the hunky men. Still, maybe some other time, because how much worse for poor Brenda (and therefore even more amusing!) to see her out on a date with the school super hunk.

"Hey, isn't that Brenda Gonzales?" said Brad, looking around the room.

"Yeah, she works here now," replied Tanya. "Hey, you don't fancy her do you, sugar?"

"C'mon Tans, what do you think? Is a guy going out with the hottest girl in school gonna be interested in a moose like Brenda Gonzales?"

Tanya giggled. "Aw poor girl, she's not that bad is she? She fancies YOU like mad, honey. We've all heard her talking about it. Going on and on about how lush you are, about what a total dreamboat that Brad Phelps is."

Brad let out a half snort, half chuckle. "Tans baby, I wouldn't give Brenda one if she was the last chick on the fucking planet. Trust me. Hey, here she comes! Oh god, look what she's got on!"

Brenda had made her way to their table, pad in hand. The waitresses at RB had to wear a kind of all red uniform ... short skirt and halter top ... which was meant to look sexy for the benefit of the male clientele. On Brenda Gonzales, however, it looked anything but, as the girl herself was sadly aware. Normally she wouldn't mind too much but faced with the prospect of serving the gorgeous Tanya Richardson and the boy she dreamt about all the time, Brad Phelps, poor Brenda felt painfully inferior and self conscious.

"Hey Bren, nice outfit ... really suits you," said Tanya, smiling sweetly.

"Um thanks, Tanya," muttered Brenda, knowing she was being made fun of.

Tanya snuggled into Brad, who draped a powerful arm around her shoulders. "Think you know Brad don't you, Brenda?" she grinned.

"Um, yeah, hi Brad," said Brenda, blushing. She couldn't help but notice how Tanya had her hand gently resting on Brad's leg. Kind of like she owned him.

"Hi Bren, how you doing?" said Brad.

"Okay," mumbled poor Brenda. Which had been true a few minutes ago but was far from the case now. Tanya had started to squeeze and stroke Brad's muscular thigh through his jeans. Oh how Brenda wished she could trade places!

"So, any chance of a couple of drinks?" said Tanya, continuing to stroke Brad's leg.

"Um, sure," mumbled Brenda. She was blushing furiously now.

"Great," said Tanya, thoroughly enjoying this. She carried on smiling at Brenda, saying nothing further. Brenda, feeling more and more uncomfortable, cleared her throat a couple of times. She was feeling too ashamed to speak and wished that Tanya would hurry up and order.

"Well?" drawled Tanya, raising an eyebrow. "Aren't you going to ask us what we're drinking?"

"Um yeah, sorry Tanya. So what do you guys want?"

Tanya turned to Brad and grinned. "The waitress is asking what we'd like to drink. How about a nice cold beer, honey? Would you like that?"

"Sure babe, that'd be good," said Brad, struggling to keep a straight face.

"Okay, so run along and bring us a couple of beers." ordered Tanya, talking to Brenda as if she was no more than a servant.

Brenda, desperate to get away, just nodded and walked off in the direction of the bar. "Oh waitress!" called Tanya, when Brenda was maybe halfway across the room but still in earshot. Brenda turned around to see Tanya waving at her. Once she had Brenda's attention, Tanya stopped waving and summoned her back ... didn't say anything, just wiggled her finger. When the wretched Brenda returned to their table, she found Tanya and Brad wrapped in a passionate kiss. Again she found couldn't speak ... poor girl had to stand there, completely ignored, while Brad snogged Tanya's face off for what seemed like an eternity. Brenda had long dreamed of being kissed by a handsome boy like Brad Phelps ... had fantasised many times about Brad himself, let's be honest ... and it was cruel seeing him so obviously crazy about Tanya. Brenda was consumed with jealousy.

Tanya finally broke off from Brad, pushed him playfully away. "Stop it honey, can't you see the waitress is back?" she giggled.

"Screw the waitress, baby. I'm busy," grunted Brad.

Tanya chuckled. "Yeah well I'm sure she'd love that, sugar, but maybe some other time. Look, I called her back over ... thought you might be hungry ... thought you might, you know, wanna order some peanuts or something."

Brad grinned, started nuzzling Tanya's neck. "Only thing I wanna eat is you, baby girl," he growled. Tanya looked up at poor Brenda. "Boys!" she giggled, rolling her eyes, Brad now nibbling away at her ear.

Not having being actually dismissed, Brenda couldn't move, had to keep standing there. After a while Brad broke off and looked at her. A horrible, sneering type of look. "Look, can't you see me and Tans are on a date? Why don't you just ... you know ... just kind of fuck off and bring us the beers?"

Brenda turned and stumbled off, Brad and Tanya half killing themselves laughing as they watched the unfortunate girl go.

"Oh god, that was funny! Poor cow. You are SUCH a bitch, baby, you know that?" said Brad.

Tanya just giggled.

******

Finishing up her shower now, Tanya smiled as she recalled how that memorable first date had ended up with them going back to his place for a couple of hours, taking advantage of the fact his parents and little brother were away, and Brad had the house to himself for a few days.

In the car, they'd laughed at the cruel stunt they'd pulled when Brad signed for the check (which came to twenty bucks). "What about something for our little waitress?" said Tanya, winking at Brenda. Brad had grunted and took a hundred dollar bill out of his wallet, let Brenda get a close up view of what both he and Tanya knew was a fortune to the poor girl. He fingered the bill for a while, teasing Brenda with it, smiling at her as if he was about to give it to her.

"God, did you see the fucking look on her face when I finally put the hundred away and tossed her the fifty cent piece?" chuckled Brad, as he swung the car into the driveway of his parents' mansion. "Talk about disappointment!" he smirked.

"Poor Brenda," giggled Tanya, thinking how much fun it was, as a girl, to be rich AND pretty. Like she'd probably spent more on the shoes she was wearing tonight than Brenda would get to spend on herself in her whole lifetime. And if she wanted to buy another pair tomorrow ... another dozen pairs! ... all she had to do was put it on her father's charge card. Daddy would do anything for his little girl and Tanya had him wrapped around her little finger.

The two of them had been necking pretty much the whole time at the RB and they were very hot for each other by this point.

Tanya remembered how it'd been that first time.

Within five minutes flat she was wrapped naked in Brad's brawny arms on the sofa, her heart thumping fast, hot blood thrumming through her veins. Her pussy leaked onto her smooth, inner thighs as she eagerly received his probing kisses. She sucked on his tongue as it slithered in and out of her mouth. She clamped onto his lower lip, gnawing and suckling. Brad had slid off her at one point and rolled onto his powerful back, his stiff cock whipping to and fro. Tanya straddled him with a lustful look in her eyes, her breasts heaving with mounting excitement. Brad had grinned and reached up to give both her tits a firm squeeze. Tanya moaned and ground her sopping wet pussy against his throbbing erection. Reaching behind her, she attempted to direct his cock into the entrance of her pussy, but Brad had stopped her.

"Not yet baby. First I want you to wrap those beautiful lips of yours around my big dick."

With a wicked grin that caused Brad's balls to ache, Tanya slowly kissed her way down his bronzed chest, nibbling and licking as she went. The big jock moaned his appreciation as she tongued his ripped six pack, one muscle at a time. Meanwhile, her silky soft fingers were worked their magic over his cock ... stroking, squeezing, caressing. Tanya felt intoxicated like never before. She could smell her own juices on his cock. The smell excited her and she wanted to taste it ... to feel his big, hard cock in her mouth. She wanted to suck his cock ... to toy with it ... to drive Brad crazy with desire until he could take no more. Then she'd let him take her ... take her completely.

******

After fucking each other's brains out, they'd lain for a while just chatting.

"Hey, did you like this afternoon? ... you know, when I made Denzil Harris act like a dog?" Tanya asked.

"Total scream, baby," grinned Brad.

"So, did you carry on messing with him after I left?"

"Yeah we had some fun with the little bastard, let's put it that way."

"Bet you did too!" giggled Tanya. "What'd'ya get up to then? C'mon sugar, tell me, I wanna know."

"What, all of it?"

"Tell me the worst thing. What was the worst thing you guys did to the poor boy?"

"Okay, you remember how you got him to kiss your foot? ... you know, just before you went?"

"Yeah, so what?" giggled Tanya

"Well that gave us an idea."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What, you made him kiss your feet too?"

"Um, sort of," chuckled Brad. "It was Mickey's idea, really."

"So poor Denzil had to kiss Mickey's foot?"

"Er, not exactly Tans ... not his foot."

"Tell me, you bastard," giggled Tanya, softly stroking Brad's dick which was getting hard again.

"Oh yeah baby, those fingers of yours ... feels soooo good," groaned Brad.

"Tell me then, or I'll stop," she said, pouting teasingly.

"His butt, actually."

"Oh yuck!" squealed Tanya in delight.

"Yeah, can you believe it? Mickey dropped his pants and bent over, and we got Denzil to kneel down behind him and kiss his bare ass. Not just kiss it either ... made him get his tongue right up there in the crack."

"And Denzil did it?"

"Yeah, too fucking right he did it. Probably 'cos I made it clear that we'd beat the living crap out of him if he didn't."

"Omigod!" said Tanya, continuing to play with Brad's cock, enjoying the feel of it ... the way it was growing in her palm, as she stroked and gently squeezed it. It was a delicious feeling, making out with the school hunk and hearing how he could torture geeks like Denzil. She decided to carry on teasing his cock a while longer, and then she'd let him screw her again. A slow, sweet fuck this time, so she could really savour his yummy, male body. She thought about Brenda Gonzales probably still slaving away back at the RB, how she was enjoying something that girls like poor Brenda could only dream of, and that excited her all the more.

"Yeah, the poor bastard. Mickey hasn't got the freshest ass in the world either ... you shoulda seen him gagging!"

"Aw, poor little Denzil," giggled Tanya. "Licking out Mickey Robert's ass. Urgh!"

"Anyway, we kept him doing that for a while then we kinda got a bit bored, so we tied him up with this rope that Mickey went and got from the storeroom ... tied his hands behind his back and his feet together ... and we locked him in one of the cupboards. Left the key in the outside and a note stuck on the cupboard door saying "Geek In Here" ... pretty cool, huh?"

"Guess one of the teachers must've found him," said Tanya, squealing with laugher at the thought of Denzil's embarrassment.

"No, what I heard was he was discovered by a couple of the girls 'bout an hour later."

"Oh no!"

"Yeah," chuckled Brad.

"And what, they untied him and let him go?"

"Yep."

"Lucky for Denzil."

"Well not really, because they didn't let him go straight off. When they pulled him out of the cupboard and they saw he was tied up and, you know, kind of helpless, they found the whole thing pretty funny, apparently. Messed around with him for a while."

"Which girls?" asked Tanya.

"Jennifer Clark was one, dunno about the other one."

Jennifer Clark, one of the cheerleaders, was the prettiest girl in school apart from Tanya.

"Ha. I bet Jen had a real giggle," sniggered Tanya.

"Sounds like they both did, baby, yeah," grinned Brad. "What I heard is, before they untied him, they pulled his pants down and had a good look at his little dick."

"What, Denzil's got a small cock?" giggled Tanya. She made a point of glancing down knowingly at Brad's very large cock as she said this, and she licked her lips appreciatively.

"Let's just say it's not the biggest you've ever seen," sniggered Brad.

"So what did Jen and the other girl do? Just laugh at him?"

"Fucking killed themselves laughing, allegedly. Not only that, they teased the poor bastard a bit. Jenny flashed her tits at him while the other one tickled his dick, gave him a pathetic little hard on. Then they took pictures and Jen says she's gonna hand them round all over school next week. Told Denzil that too. Poor little sod is terrified."

"And you thought I was a bitch!" chuckled Tanya.

"You ARE a bitch, baby ... and you're also the most gorgeous, sexy piece of ass this side of Heaven," said Brad, and his hand snaked between her legs, moved up to stroke her now very wet again pussy.

"Fuck me Brad, fuck me again darling," Tanya purred, and she rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide.

*****

Tanya, thinking a bit more about her "Denzil and the prom" plan, was the last to leave the changing rooms after CL practice. She took her sweet time getting dressed in front of the full length mirror, savouring the reflection of her beautiful face and her superb body ... the way she looked naked ... then in just skimpy bra and knickers ... and finally fully dressed. She did the finishing touches, applied lipstick to her full, pouting lips, smoothed down her short, figure hugging summer dress. She knew there'd be a few nerdy boys hanging around outside for a glimpse of her and she grinned at the prospect. Tanya had bought this sexy new dress at the weekend, knowing exactly the effect it would have on the boys when she wore it to school. And she hadn't been disappointed. So funny! All morning she'd been on the receiving end of yearning glances and hungry, longing, stares as she sashayed around school, deliciously aware she was looking simply scrumptious. Tanya giggled with pleasure as she admired herself ... she blew a pouty, teasing kiss at the mirror and strolled out, preparing to lap up some more adoration.

Later that day, Tanya and Brad were sitting in his car. It was early evening and they'd just made out ... time for Tanya to pitch her senior prom idea.

"Brad, you know the prom?" she said.

"Yeah what about it, babe?"

"Well, I was just thinking."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. What if we kind of spice it up a bit? You know, do something to make it more fun?"

"Like what, Tans?"

"Denzil."

Brad sniggered. "Denzil? What about him? He won't be going, will he? No date."

"No, but how about we make him THINK he's going? How about I make him think he's gonna go with me?"

"Eh?"

"Yeah sugar, you know ... I get poor little Denz believing he's gonna be my date for the big night."

Brad was both intrigued and slightly puzzled. "But you're going with ME baby, aren't you?"

Tanya giggled. "Of course, sugar. Who else would I wanna go to the prom with 'cept the hunkiest boy in school? No it's just I like the idea of torturing Denzil for a while first. You know what I mean?"

"Okay baby, yeah, I see," grinned Brad. "So he thinks he's gonna be taking the gorgeous Tanya Richardson to the prom, gets himself all excited about it, and then you end up telling him to fuck off 'cos you're going with me! That it, baby?"

"Kind of," said Tanya, with a wicked grin. "But there's a little more to it than that. I mean, you know how much he fancies me, right?"

"ALL the boys fancy you, Tans," chuckled Brad.

Tanya giggled. "Yeah well, but Denzil, he's never even been on a date with a girl so ..."

"Ha! Denzil with a girl," snorted Brad.

"Yeah, so I bet the poor boy is GAGGING for it," continued Tanya. "Can you imagine?" She winked at Brad. "Can you imagine the effect it'll have on him if I .... er ... spend a little time with him?"

Brad had cottoned on now and his grin became wider. "I do believe I can baby, yes," he laughed.

"You know sugar, I lead him on, I get him all ..."

"Tease his fucking rocks off ... drive the poor bastard crazy! ... that what you mean, baby?" Brad was creasing himself now.

Tanya sniggered. "Right. And then I've got this great idea of what we can do on the actual day."

"What's that, babe?" asked Brad.

Tanya told him and he exploded with laughter. "Omigod, what an evil bitch you are, Tans. I love it!"

"Why thank you, Brad! Hey and we can have some fun between now and then, thinking up stuff to do to him afterwards, can't we sugar? You know, after the party?"

"When we get back, you mean? ... to the house?"

Tanya grinned. "Well, like I say, my folks're away for the weekend so we'll have the place to ourselves ... won't we, darling?"

Brad's eyes lit up. "Just me, you and Denzil. Interesting prospect."

"Isn't it?" giggled Tanya.

"What with one of my hobbies being tormenting the fuck out of the little shit, and all," said Brad, with an evil chuckle.

"I know, sugar," grinned Tanya.

"You're the best, babe."

"Mmm."

"Guess I could really TORTURE him, couldn't I?" mused Brad.

"WE can, sugar ... WE can really torture him. No way am I letting YOU have all the fun," Tanya teased.

"I love you, baby," grunted Brad. "Hey, problem though!"

"Tell me, sugar,"

"Denzil's just not gonna believe the hottest girl in school wants to hook up with him, is he? I mean c'mon, Tans. He's gonna smell a rat, don't you think? ... any case, he knows you're MY girl."

Tanya had already thought of this and she told Brad the rest of her plan, including how they could remove the "problem" he'd raised ... starting that very evening, actually. Brad kept silent until she'd finished. "Brilliant, baby, totally awesome!" he said, nodding in admiration. "So let's go!" he said, and he started up the engine ... drove them off in the direction of the Rocket Bar where (Tanya had assured him) it was one of Brenda Gonzales' on nights

******

The next day, a Friday, the usual pre weekend excitement at Denton High was boosted by the news of what'd happened the night before in the Rocket Bar, the incredible bust up between Brad Phelps and Tanya Richardson. The story, first related to a group of girls by a breathless Brenda Gonzales, spread like fire and pretty soon everyone knew about it. How Tanya had started dancing and flirting with another guy right in front of Brad ... how Brad had gotten so angry that he slapped her face and called her a "no good cock teasing whore" ... how Tanya had started crying, got up from the table and threw a drink in Brad's face.

"And then she flounced out, telling him it was ALL OVER," finished up Brenda. She was surrounded by a group of about half a dozen girls, all of whom were hanging on her every word "Can you believe it?"

"God, what a cow!" said one of the girls, in disgust.

"Yeah, dumping Brad Phelps! Jeez, how can any girl do that?" said Brenda. "If it was me, I'd've made up with him in a heartbeat. Amazing. God."

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers