When Denzil Met Tanya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denzil doubled and redoubled his efforts to please her. He was feeling more like her slave than her "About to Be" boyfriend, but the promise of future delights was quite enough to keep him from protesting. He was developing a few problems, however.

NUMBER ONE:

His neck and shoulders were starting to hurt with the sustained effort of keeping his hands up behind his head, whilst at the same time craning down to reach Tanya's left foot.

NUMBER TWO:

He'd been alternately kissing and licking her foot for almost half an hour now and the licking part especially was causing his tongue to ache. His whole jaw, actually.

NUMBER THREE:

His balls were full of spunk and aching terribly because of what he was seeing and feeling. The foot worship was taking plenty of concentration but not so much that he wasn't also able to do other stuff. Drool helplessly over Tanya, for example. He might be kissing her toes, say, or licking the sole of her foot, but his eyes were generally glued sideways (another slightly painful consequence of his position!) in her direction. The gorgeous Tanya was stretched out with one arm behind her head, and her flimsy little top had slid even further up her torso. The hapless Denzil could now see the beginnings of the lower half of her luscious breasts. With her other hand, Tanya was lazily stroking herself ... running her fingers up and down her belly ... occasionally sliding them inside her little panties ... every now and again absentmindedly scratching an itch she seemed to have, way up on the inside of her thigh. Oh god. Poor, tantalised Denzil was going nuts with desire and frustration. He SO wanted to touch this beautiful girl. To jump on her. To make love to her. But he couldn't. He couldn't even reach down and play with himself. He fantasised about feeling her fingers around his cock ... wished fervently that she'd do that instead of what she WAS doing. Which was just resting her right foot (the one he wasn't kissing) against his rock hard little dick. The contact between his dick and her foot was exciting but unsatisfying. It turned him on all the more to feel her foot there, as he looked and drooled at how she was sexily playing with herself ... but it also added to his frustration since he couldn't take things any further. Tanya was the one in control and she seemed content to carry on like this. She was looking at the TV and pretty much ignoring him, to be honest. She kept her right foot resting where it was ... didn't move it much ... except every couple of minutes or so, she would wriggle her toes around against his dick ... almost as if she was toying with it. It half killed poor Denzil every time she did that. It made him groan out loud and caused his hard little cock to start leaking. Denzil loved Tanya very much but this was more like TORTURE than anything else ... Christ, if she only knew what she was doing to him!

Tanya turned her attention away from the comedy on the TV and back to the far more comical spectacle of Denzil Harris. Omigod, just look at the poor little sod. She wished Brad was here to see this. Couldn't wait to tell him all about it on the phone later. Incredible what a hot girl could do to a dorky boy!

She started giggling. Making no attempt now to hide her amusement at the situation. Denzil was completely in thrall to her, that was obvious, and Tanya knew she could get away with pretty much anything at the moment.

"Okay pooch, you can stop adoring my foot now," she told him.

A relieved Denzil straightened up and Tanya moved her leg down so it lay parallel with her other one.

"But keep your hands up there," she giggled. "No touching me, remember?"

Denzil nodded.

Tanya, still giggling, manoeuvred so that Denzil's hard, little cock was sandwiched between her feet. She could see that the poor boy was so stimulated he was continually leaking. This was hilarious!

"Ooo, looks like Tanya's little pooch is hornier than ever," she grinned. Openly mocking him now.

"Bet Brad'd be jealous if he could see us now ... don't you think, Denzil?

"Um, dunno," mumbled Denzil. Tanya was idly torturing his cock with her feet ... using them to kind of roll his dick around.

"Yeah he would, baby. All this fun we're having tonight. I mean, all HE ever got to do was FUCK me pretty much any time he wanted."

The thought of Brad fucking Tanya tormented Denzil. He yearned to do exactly that more than he'd ever wanted anything in his whole life. But he couldn't, of course. Not tonight. And not just fuck her either. His entire being was crying out to take his hands down from behind his head and get busy with Tanya. To stroke her smooth, flawless skin, to caress and fondle every inch of her spectacular body.

"Do YOU want to fuck me, Denzil?"

"Oh Christ, Tanya, yes!" he exclaimed.

"Are you DESPERATE to fuck me, Denzil?"

He nodded.

"So you're kind of a Desperate Denzil then?" she taunted.

"Um."

"Say it baby. Tell me you're a Desperate Denzil."

"Er."

"Tell me!"

"I'm a Desperate Denzil," he mumbled. He was blushing furiously.

Tanya giggled teasingly. "But you're happy to wait until I'm your proper girlfriend?"

"Er ... yes, of course."

"But what if I said you could make love to me right now, Denzil? Would you like that, baby?"

"Oh yes please, Tanya!" he grinned. Every nerve in his body (and in particular ONE part of it) was screaming in anticipation of such ecstasy.

"You would?" she giggled.

"YES!"

His need to have sex with her was intensifying every second. He was going out of his skull with desire. Especially because Tanya had started to casually tickle his balls with her toes. God, she was driving him absolutely insane!

... so do you STILL want to, baby, now I've told you that?"

"Er, sorry Tans, what was that?" So unbearably excited had Denzil become at the thought of making love to Tanya that he'd missed some of what she was saying ... something important by the sound of it.

She couldn't seem to stop giggling. "I said I'll give you a choice. You can have me this evening ... here and now on the sofa ... or we can go upstairs if you'd rather make love to me in my nice, big bed ... so you can do that, darling, OR you can take me to the prom tomorrow and then be my proper boyfriend. But you can't do both. Which is it to be, baby?"

Desperate as Denzil was to make out right there and then with the luscious Tanya Richardson, the dilemma was resolved when he thought about all the delights in store for him. The prom tomorrow, the envy of the other boys at school, the dates they'd go on after that. And (of course!) the countless times he'd get to fuck her ... to enjoy her mouthwateringly sexy body ... from that point onwards.

Denzil tried to smile but it came out more of a grimace. "I want to be your proper boyfriend, Tans."

Tanya, lying languorously on the sofa, took a few moments to savour the situation. She looked at her victim, at poor, pathetic Denzil ... how he was sat there totally naked, and still with his hands up behind his head. His pathetically small dick was rock hard and sticking up between her feet. Tanya carried on toying with his cock, keeping it hard and leaking. She listened to his grunting and groaning, noted how his gaze was roaming wildly all over her body ... her knees and her thighs ... up over her tiny knickers to her exposed belly ... up again to the tantalising partial view of her breasts afforded by the way her top had slid up ... and all the way up to her full, pouting lips which she teased him further by licking very suggestively. The expression on his face, the look in his eyes, was something to behold. A terrible mixture of hunger and frustration. Tanya imagined it was the way an animal might look if it was starving and was being tortured by the sight of food held just beyond its reach. The poor boy was discombobulated with lust. He was almost salivating. Oh this was just so WICKEDLY funny! Tanya always got a kick out of tormenting boys, of course, but this was something else. This was more than just her usual teasing, wasn't it? She was absolutely TORTURING the wretched Denzil and she was loving every minute of it. She was revelling in her power. The awesome power that gorgeous looking girls can wield over geeky boys. Over ALL boys, let's face it. And men too, for that matter. Behind the dark lenses, Tanya's eyes were shining with sadistic amusement.

"So you DON'T wanna fuck me tonight then?"

"Well I DO Tanya but ..."

"But I thought you wanted to be my boyfriend?" she teased.

"Yes, so ..."

"Exactly," she said, grinning at him. "So that means you don't wanna fuck me this evening, right?"

"Um ... right."

"So tell me then, baby, so we know where we stand. Tell me you don't wanna fuck me tonight."

"Um okay. I don't want to fuck you tonight, Tans" mumbled Denzil, thinking that he'd never said anything less true in his life.

"Don't wanna touch me properly, even?"

"No, Tans." Oh he SO did!

"You sure, sugar?"

"Yes, Tanya."

"Because I'm really in the mood to make out," grinned Tanya. "I'm feeling VERY sexy tonight."

Poor Denzil had no clue what to say to that.

"Guess I can wait if you can," she sighed. "You WILL definitely make love to me after the prom though, won't you Denzil? You'll bring me back here and fuck my brains out ... you DO promise me that, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Tanya!" Denzil was overjoyed that his wait was to be only twenty four hours (twenty eight hours? ... whatever). It was the first time Tanya had said about them doing anything straight after the prom. He'd been assuming that making out with her wouldn't happen until maybe their third or fourth proper date.

Tanya giggled. "'Cos you'd be just messing with me otherwise, wouldn't you Denzil? You'd be kind of like a boy version of that thing we both agree that I'm not."

"A cock tease?" said Denzil, cottoning on.

"Yeah sugar, you'd be a boy cock tease."

"Well I'm not," said Denzil, hotly.

"Course you're not, baby. I know that. And I'm not either, am I sugar?"

"No, Tans."

"No, what, Denzil?"

"You're not a cock tease, Tans."

Tanya pouted sexily at him. "Thank you, Denzil. Just checking. So, seeing as I'm not a tease, I think I'll take my top off now and show you my breasts. You know, so you can have a good look even though you can't touch them."

And she did exactly that. She slowly peeled off her top and tossed it to the floor on top of her previously discarded skirt. Sick with longing, dizzy with desire, Denzil just stared at her luscious breasts.

"Do you like them, Denzil?" grinned Tanya.

He couldn't speak. Just made a kind of animal grunting sound.

Tanya could see that he was really suffering now. She started to fondle her breasts right in front of him. At the same time she rubbed his cock with her feet ... kept him boiling and right on the cruel edge of coming. Soon it'd be time to kick the poor wretch out ... send him home ... and she wanted to maximise his humiliation She was laughing at him the whole time, saw no reason to pretend she wasn't thoroughly enjoying tormenting him. Tanya knew he was broken. He was blinded by his raging desire for her and the thought that he would soon be able to possess what he wanted so badly. She could do whatever she pleased and he'd take it without complaint.

"Mmm, look at my sexy tits, Denzie," she taunted. "Aren't they lovely? Do you like how I'm playing with them? Is it turning you on, me doing this? Bet it is. Bet you wish it was YOU playing with them, don't you? Don't you, my little pooch? You're my pooch, aren't you Denzil? You're Tanya's little poochie poo. What are you?"

"I'm Tanya's little poochie poo," he said, face bright red.

"And is Tanya's little pooch feeling all frustrated that he can't touch her sexy tits?"

Denzil nodded. He was. His frustration levels were off the scale.

"Aw poor poochie," she giggled, still fondling her tits and rubbing his cock with her feet. "Is sexy Tanya being a bad girl, doing this? ... showing pooch her yummy tits when she knows he can't touch them. Is she being too cruel to her little pooch?"

Denzil shook his head. It WAS cruel though, he was thinking, what she was doing. It was almost like she KNEW she was torturing him and she was actually enjoying it. Ah well, think about tomorrow! ... that's what the horribly tantalised geek kept telling himself.

Tanya was infused with sadistic glee. She couldn't stop giggling. "Go and kneel on the floor over there, pooch," she ordered.

Denzil did so.

"Put your arms behind your back, baby," she said in a soft but commanding tone.

He did that too.

Tanya, clad only in her tiny knickers, got up from the sofa and she walked over to stand in front of the kneeling Denzil. She stood close to him ... VERY close ... and looked down at her victim, flaunting her superb body in his face and laughing at him. "Do you think of me as like a goddess, Denzil?" she smirked.

"Yes, Tanya," he replied.

He did. His senses were being overwhelmed by this luscious girl. Her body flaunted right before him. Her sweet, ultra feminine scent in his nostrils. Her soft, teasing voice in his ears.

Tanya giggled and turned around. She ever so slowly slid her knickers down over her buttocks so that her bare ass was now presented just inches from Denzil face. Denzil thought it was the most gorgeous, desirable thing that he'd ever laid eyes on. Tanya Richardson's ass ... a thing which every boy and every male teacher at Denton High fantasised about seeing. And there it was. Just a couple of inches from his face. And poor, wretched Denzil, kneeling there with his hands behind his back, couldn't even touch it. This was torture of the cruellest kind!

Tanya, giggling like a crazy person, now started waggling her luscious ass around in his face. For several minutes she teased the hapless dork out of his skull by continually brushing her buttocks against the tip of his nose.

Then finally. "Okay Denzil, the goddess Tanya has decided that you may kiss her ass. Just one little kiss on each buttock, poochie. Go ahead."

Denzil planted a kiss on each of Tanya's buttocks and then he lost control. The sight of her gorgeous naked ass, right there in his face, and the feel of it from the two little kisses, drove him over the edge. It was too much. He could take the torment no longer. It was finally just too much.

Desperate for more contact, he got his tongue out and he started to lick inside her asshole. Tanya let him do it for a few seconds (it felt rather yummy!) then she giggled and moved her ass away. She pulled her knickers up and then she turned around to look at Denzil.

The poor wretch was in tears.

"Oh please Tans, PLEASE. I wanna keep licking you. I wanna get my tongue inside your ass," he pleaded.

"Is that what you said to Mickey Roberts too?" Tanya sniggered, cruelly.

Denzil's head dropped. He felt ashamed that she knew about that. Soon, however, his intense sexual desire for this beautiful, sexy girl reclaimed him and he was babbling again.

"Please Tanya. Please can I do your bum like I did your foot?"

Tanya just stood there grinning, luxuriating in her power. She'd often teased boys to where they were gagging to have sex with her, but this was the first time where she'd reduced one to such a pathetic state that he was literally BEGGING to be allowed to lick her asshole. A suitable note on which to end the evening, she thought. A very successful evening. Just wait until Brad heard about this last bit!

"No way, baby," she said, putting a straight face back on. "In fact, because you've gone and licked my ass already without permission, I'm not sure we have a future any longer. Don't know if I even wanna go to the prom with you now. Let's both of us get dressed while I make my mind up."

The look on Tanya's face as she said this made Denzil feel physically sick. For the first time during the evening he was glad she was wearing the shades. The bottom was falling out of his world. He didn't think he could bear it if she was now going to reject him ... not after all this ... and he didn't want to see any signs in her eyes that she might be about to do that.

Funnily enough if Denzil COULD have seen behind Tanya's sunglasses right at that moment, he might have been somewhat reassured. Because the look in her eyes would have told him that she wasn't particularly cross with him, she was more amused.

Very amused, actually.

******

Nine o'clock Saturday morning.

Denzil Harris was lying on his bed, feeling tense and exhausted. He was staring at his mobile as he had been all night. He hadn't slept a wink. "Give me your number, Denzil," she'd said, as she was telling him to leave. "I can't think straight just now. I'll make a decision and text you what it is. Just YES or NO will be the message, okay? NO means forget it and if it's YES, you put your nice new suit on and get over here to pick me up by five o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Prom starts at six, doesn't it?, so whatever you do, don't be late. If you're a minute late, the YES becomes a NO. Do you understand, Denzil?"

"Yes, Tanya," he'd said, feeling relieved because he'd feared the worst.

He still felt horribly embarrassed by how he'd behaved. Not just the bum licking but afterwards when she'd indicated her displeasure. They'd both got dressed (semi dressed in Tanya's case, since she put her skirt and shoes back on but remained topless) and then Denzil, seized with terror that she was about to dump him, had sunk to the floor in a posture of abject supplication. He grovelled at Tanya's feet, begging and pleading for her to give him another chance. She said nothing for ages. Just stood there and let him beg. Every time Denzil looked up to see if his grovelling was working, she was gazing down at him with a strange half smile on her face. It wasn't the smile of a girl who was about to say everything was cool again.

So when she'd finally told him to get up and leave, but added that thing about texting him her decision, it WAS a relief. She'd also told him he could jack off when he got home, thinking about her sexy ass, and that was a relief too. "Just once though, poochie," she'd said. "And make sure you ARE thinking about my ass when you do it. Here's my number. I want you to text me when you've finished. Text me to say "Hi goddess Tanya, I've just wanked myself silly fantasising about your sexy ass." Those exact words. Understand, sugar?" Denzil, noting she'd called him sugar, nodded and managed a thin smile. Tanya wasn't smiling however. "Don't expect a reply though. Only text you're gonna get from me is the YES or NO one. That could arrive any time before four o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Takes you 'bout an hour to get from your place to mine, right?" He nodded. "Yeah so if you haven't heard by four, you can assume it aint gonna happen. And the sooner I get your "wank about my sexy ass" message, the sooner you'll probably get my decision 'cos I'm not gonna think properly about it till then. I mean, why should I even CONSIDER going to the prom with a boy unless he jacks off every night, thinking about kissing my peachy bum? So, looks like you should seriously consider getting to work on that little dick of yours straight after you get home ... shouldn't you, sweetie? Oh and one more thing ... I need to hear STRAIGHTAWAY that you know my decision, okay? So whether it's YES or it's NO ... and believe me, Denzil, it could go either way ... but whichever it is, you need to text me back within one minute. You got that, baby? One minute. Just say "GOT IT TANS" that's all I wanna hear. If you don't do it within sixty seconds, then even if it was a YES it turns into a NO. Yeah? And no spelling mistakes, sugar, in either of your messages, otherwise you know what, right? Okay, pooch boy? You cool with all of that, my little poodle?"