When Deployment Ends... Ch. 02

Story Info
A couple reunites after seven months apart.
1.4k words
4.42
8.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I beat you home and easily find parking for my teeny car -- you must circle around trying to find a parking spot. I wait anxiously, I hate being away from you even for a moment. I watch you walk towards me down the sidewalk; and I can't help but think how postcard perfect you look; a beautiful man in camis, bag slung casually over your broad shoulders, a smile breaking across your face as you get closer to me. I take your hand and enter in the gate code, holding it open for you as we walk hand in hand towards our apartment. I've been cleaning for days and the apartment is spotless, but it still looks exactly the way you left it. Your motorcycle helmets are still on top of the bookshelf, the coffee maker where you left it and a sense of grateful familiarity wash over you.

I bustle around the apartment. I've got the stuff to make all your favorite foods and I've planned chicken fajita pizza for lunch. But you look tired. You go to take a shower while I put the pizza in the oven, and I can't help but sneak a peek at you in the shower. You put on boxers and a t-shirt and start to unpack some things while I finish with the pizza. After you've eaten two slices you look exhausted. You crawl into bed; I grab my laptop and join you. I can tell you just want to sleep, so I put on a "Golden Girls" dvd and you fall asleep spooned up against me, your big arm slung gently across my waist.

I don't know how long I've been asleep but the sun is still shining. Your arms are still around me, your body pressed to mine. I smile to myself -- I've missed this so much. I intertwine my fingers with yours. I feel your warm breath on my neck. Your hand resting on my waist begins to snake its way down my stomach. I roll over to look at you. You're so beautiful -- I stare at you for a long minute, taking you in. I can't believe you're back...it feels so surreal. Your hand rests on my stomach, your fingers tracing intricate patterns just below my belly button. I roll onto my side, facing you, running my hand up to stroke your face. Your hand is on my hip again, you stretch it over my ass, grasping firmly and pulling me towards you. I laugh and lean in, bringing my lips to yours. I draw your lower lip into mine, savoring your taste, your hands still pulling me into you. I wrap my hand around the back of your neck, my other running up and down your back -- drawing you up so you are hovering over me. We continue to kiss -- hungrily now. Your tongue flicking inside my mouth, I'm so horny for you I just want to tear my clothes off; instead I grasp your muscular arms.

Your weight presses me into the bed, your hands stroke my hair and your smell is intoxicating. My arms grab the waist of your shirt and pull it up to your armpits; you smile as you sit up to pull it off the rest of the way. My eyes rake over you; the firm pecs, the perfectly sculpted biceps. Sitting back on your legs you look at me -- eyes traveling from my feet to my face and back again. You place each hand on the outside of my calves and slowly run them up higher, over my knee, up my thigh, pushing my dress out of the way. I sit up as you grip the fabric and pull it up, lifting my ass so you can get my dress to my waist. I let out a little squeak as you try to pull it over my shoulders and say there's a zipper in the back. You lean closer to look over my shoulder at it and I kiss your neck as you unzip the back of my dress, now pulling it over my head. I put my hand on the back of your neck to pull you onto me as I lean back, but you resist and remain sitting on your knees. I lay back onto my back as you stare at me -- the intensity of your gaze making me uneasy.

You lean down, your chin at my thigh and kiss the outside of my thigh gently. I close my eyes, smiling. You softly kiss your way up the side of my thigh, turning to kiss up from my belly button. You pull one of my bra cups away to kiss my nipple. I moan as you take it into your mouth, running your tongue over it. As I arch my back in pleasure you reach behind me, I lean up slightly allowing you to unhook my bra and pull it down my arms. You continue running your tongue over my nipple, I moan in pleasure as I re-experience every sensation I've missed the past seven months. I run my fingers through your soft hair as you switch to the other nipple. I reach down, taking your chin in my hand and leading you back to my face -- kissing you again, enjoying the feel of your soft lips.

I can feel your hard cock pressed against my thigh, straining against your boxers. Your warm hand slides down my stomach, pausing at the top of my panties before it slides under them. I gasp as your fingers separate the lips of my pussy, running over them. "You're so wet" you moan as you press a finger into me. I groan and arch my back in pleasure. I roll onto my side so I'm facing you and start to pull your boxers down. Your finger twitches inside me and I wriggle away from you so I slide down the bed, pushing you gently onto your back. I lick the head of your cock, run my tongue down the underside and back up again. I slowly, gently, lick your balls, first the left one, then the right one, then turn my attention to your cock again. I lick the underside of the head, my eyes gazing at your face intently as I take the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. You moan and shift in the bed. I slide a little more into my mouth, then pull it out, sliding more in; getting it wet little by little so it slides into my mouth easier.

I've just gotten all of you into my mouth when you start running your fingers through my hair, "noooo baby, I want to make love to you" you whisper softly. I can't help but smile to myself. I kiss my way up your torso; you turn on your side and pull my panties down my legs. You run your strong hands up my thighs, parting them as you maneuver on top of me. You lean in close to me, kissing me gently. I can feel the head of your cock pressed against my dripping wet entrance; my legs on either side of you, my arms wrapped around you. You push into me gently and I moan loudly as my pussy stretches to accommodate you. I am gasping for air by the time your hips press against me; I hold you close to me and we kiss, our tongues intertwining as you move gently inside me.

"I love you baby" I whisper.

"I love you too baby. I've missed you so much" you whisper back.

"You feel so good baby" I moan softly into your ear.

"So do you" you say.

Your hips press against me and I am lost in a sea of pleasure -- my back arches and I moan as you slide in and out of me slowly. My hands clutch at your back as you press deeper into me, rocking back and forth slowly.

The waves of pleasure wash over me slowly, building as you softly push into me, withdrawing slightly then pushing in again. I feel myself starting to cum and I moan loudly as you continue, never going harder. "Cum for me baby" you whisper softly, I lean up to kiss you but then throw my head back as my back arches in pleasure as I orgasm. You feel my legs tighten around you, my fingers clinging to your back, my pussy spasming around your cock as I cum. The hard contractions of my pussy send you to your limits and you cum deep inside me, moaning loudly. You rest your head on my shoulder; I stroke your hair while you catch your breath. You sit up on your arms and kiss me again and whisper "I love you" one more time...