When Desire Boils Over! "SWALLOW"

Story Info
How it all started.
1k words
34.4k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My experiences accrued between my two marriages.

I had watched straight porn through my teenage and early adulthood even though I had girlfriends that I was happily and regularly engaging in sex with.

I generally watched straight porn. I enjoyed like most, girl on girl for a couple of reasons, for one they were all pretty hot and there seemed to be a few that were probably truly bi, and taught me how to orally please a women.

The names of women of loved to watch is too many to list. Just the amount of late fees on dvd and video rental I spent back then could have fed a small country.

I seemed to be drawn to Peter North videos. Besides the fact that he has an amazing cock that pretty much anybody can appreciate, it was if you know the guy, more because of his amazing cumshots. I would scan and flip the new vid boxes in search for his appearance. From scanning the box covers I was usually pretty charged up by the time I picked out the ones I would rent and probably spent more time behind that curtain than I did actually handling myself to satisfaction.

It was also watching Sean Michaels and Randy Spears dicks getting their deserved attention that drew me to the fantasy of being one of the girls in the videos but again mostly Peter Norths almost endless sawing in and out of all those babes with his cum cannon that kept me in this path.

There were a handful of videos that truly convinced my thinking They were two Ashlyn Gere and two Frencesca Lee with Peter North videos. These really got me wanting to try sucking dick.

In the two Ashlyn vids she gave her usual stellar performances and ultimately, not only took in both of these vids those monstrous ropes of cum from Peters cock all over her face but did it pridefully with an open mouth and continued to hungrily suck it after and enjoyed it. His cum in her mouth didn't seem to bother her at all and at that volume, she had to swallow some as well.

And in both of the Francesca Le vids she did the same feeding that new desire to SUVs a big cock like a porn star but finish it off in true porn star fashion. And to add a new dimension that truly made it seem possible for me to accomplish was in one of the Fran Le/P North vids, he pulled straight out of her ass (which was one of the most amazingly ass fucking scenes I have ever seen) and she took again with an extended tongue, one if his monster facials and finished him off my sucking him dry. Those vids are a few I can always mentally go back to when I jerk off.

But the video that ultimately tipped the scales for me was a Nikita Denise and Peter North video.

She gave as usual her sexy as hell, blazing on fire performance and her Czechoslovakian accent that makes her ridiculously over the top hot. She was and probably still is great in all her scenes but exceptionally amazing in her anal scenes and her taking cum on her face and in her mouth. In this particular video as other she had done, she again too combined them both as Fran Le did. And with Mr North it just puts the "icing" on the cake you might say. She did that same straight out of the ass-mouth facial with a finishing that drove me over the top with that growing desire to try anal (with something other than a dildo) and try sucking a real cock, taking its cum load on my open mouth face.

His cum always looks so thick & tasty but as she continued to suck out every last drop, GAWD! I wanted to be her. She pretty much caught every rope directly on her face with one stray across her hair and actual a few directly across her tongue and she barely flinches or doesn't even remotely closes her mouth in reaction to the rockets of cum she takes. She holds and gathers most of what's in her mouth to pool around her sexy lips moving it around with her tongue. The who scene is amazing but that finale, I could watch in a loop. She literally makes his cum look like it tastes like white caramel.

I have recently found a director's cut of that scene and after the stills are taken, she's not at all freaking out in a way that makes you feel she's grossed out and she's not in any frantic rush to get it off. She is actually laughing in awe about the amount. Beside laughing, her only words are WOW! WOW! She seems only pleased and amazed in a fun hearted way of what he had just done to her.

Well for a straight guy to achieve this scenario was a long road. I was still attracted to and dated women but appreciated a nice big cock getting serviced, which of course led to BBC videos which only added a whole new desire. Watching guys like Lexington steel and Mandingo truly confirmed my desire to be a bottom. Well this all bled into Tranny videos, mostly Black Tranny videos and Strap-on Videos which are extremely popular now.

I shelled out quite a few bucks in adult arcades with the hopes of finding a big dick to suck and I had a nice array of dildos I used in the shower.

That desire to suck a cock only grew along with the desire to receive a facial and I was convinced I would have to and now actually I wanted to "offer up" whatever I needed to make it happen. Which I was the results of those BBC videos and shower buddies.

Well, I got those itches scratched

Throughout that 7 year marriage gap, I got all those desires...literally...filled.

There were more experienced than I will share, only because a fair share of them only made me realize, even however uneventful and some disappointing they really were, my persistence to scratch this sexual itch only solidified this missing sexual experience would not go away until satisfied. I did things I never thought I could or would.

Looking forward to share them all!

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Terrible

What even was this? It was dire

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Garbage

Pure and simple badly written. NO stars.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Surprise A married man is seduced and taken by a friend of his wife's.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Tortured by the T-Girl Tutor His world turned upside down and his ass inside out.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Husband's Horny Ass An adventurous wife gives her husband a new experience.in Anal
More Stories