When Did It Start Ch. 01

Story Info
Father-daughter relationship changes with time.
2.1k words
4.49
183.4k
32
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jphilpot
jphilpot
19 Followers

It's hard to say when it started. It seemed so gradual, small changes now and again, moves bolder and bolder. My daughter Jane (we call her Janie) just had her 19th birthday and still lives with us even though she has finished high school and was finishing her second year of college. We live in a small town outside of Kansas City and enjoy the small town America life. My wife Ellen works in town in the school district offices as an office administrator. Janie is still "undeclared" but she is running out of time.

We are all physically fit and healthy. Ellen and I are in our late forties, very active, and sexually satisfied with each other. At least I am and hope she is. Janie became sexually active in her senior year of highschool. We found this out by accident when we visited her room one day thinking she was not home and surprised her, her boyfriend, and ourselves. That put an edge on the house for a few days. Ellen talked with Janie and arranged to have her start taking the birth control pill.

One day it became apparent that the clothes Janie wore when her mom was away was different than what she wears when Ellen is home. This became apparent one morning when Janie came down for breakfast in her nightclothes. She had on panties and an old souvenir tee shirt we got when vacationing at a Florida them park. There was nothing wrong with the clothes but they weren't right for the breakfast room. The tee shirt came down to mid hip level and the panties were a little on the brief side.

Ellen goes in early for office duty three days each week and some Saturdays. This was one of those mornings. Janie wandered around the kitchen trying to decide on breakfast and while checking the refrigerator and pantry the tee shirt just could not do it's duty of keeping her covered. Her butt cheeks peaked out from the panty and the tee shirt did little to cover the nipples of a young girl. I was too embarrassed to say anything at the time. I did start to get a bit turned on by the sight though. After selecting some cereal she settled in for her breakfast and the incident came to pass with no more thought although it did leave me with a slight erection.

The rest of the week was normal and I forgot all about it but on the next three days that Ellen went to work early the same thing happened. Down for breakfast in a tee shirt and panties, browse around giving me a hard-on and then back up to her room to get dressed for school. This seemed to go on for weeks and I must admit that I was enjoying it and starting to look forward to the days that Ellen left early. The next week the game as I had began calling it took a step up. Not a large step but certainly an escalation in the morning routine. This time, on a Monday, Janie came down, same tee shirt, but the panties were definitely different. Smaller by a lot in comparison to the previous. Over the next few weeks the panties seemed to get smaller and now they were always pulled into the ass crack when she came down. There was no sign of pubic hair and believe me I looked when I got chances. She must have been shaving. I could see the outline of her pussy lips through the thin material and she has a nice pubic mound. My mornings were great but the massive hard-on was becoming obvious and I constantly tried to find ways to cover it.

Then if not a bomb shell it was at least a M3. She came down in a thong, a micro thong. This time I had to say something. I told her the clothes were not appropriate for the breakfast room and should find more to cover up with when she came down. I then added that I didn't think the thong was really appropriate for anytime. She, of course, just blew off my concerns saying that it was just us and no one cares. I was relieved that it didn't go any further because now I had done my duty as a good father and my conscious was clear. I might also mention the tee shirt had now become a little shorter and when she bent over to check out the pantry or refrigerator the hem would fall away from her body and I could see her breasts hanging free. I could no longer hide my hard-on and must admit that I didn't try as much now.

Over the next couple weeks I found out that she had several thongs. I hadn't known she had any until now. The thong disappeared into her but cheeks the thong crotch was working into her pussy lips. There was nothing I could do now. I was out of control and wanting more which happened the next Wednesday morning. I was as always in the kitchen at the breakfast bar wearing my robe having coffee and awaiting her arrival. I was getting hard now even before she came down. Today was different. Much different. Today she arrived pulling her hair back into a pony tail, the short tee shirt lifted to expose the bottom of her breasts but the surprise was she was not wearing the thong. She was wearing nothing on the bottom. Her pussy was shaved except for a small patch at top. Her tan lines, though fading, framed her pussy like a picture. As usual she came over to give me my good morning kiss but this time her lips brushed my ear and lingered a little. Her hand rested on my leg next to my cock. It's amazing that a father can watch his practically nude daughter busy herself around the kitchen making her breakfast and sit there and do nothing but look. It was all I could do but we were still pretending that there was nothing wrong with what we were doing.

Over the weeks I always wore my robe but had stopped wearing the boxers. This gave me a chance to rub my cock and get in a few strokes when she went back up stairs. Today as Janie came into the kitchen to give me my kiss I leaned forward and let the robe fall open. Pretending not to notice I let it stay open. I had my legs crossed under the breakfast bar so nothing really showed but I knew she noticed when she asked me to bring some sugar for her coffee. She never takes sugar. As I reached for the sugar bowl the robe fell completely open exposing my full staff hard on. I walked over and put the sugar down and went back to my stool. When I looked back I could see Janie's finger at the top of her pussy. The room was quite, not a sound being made, we were both anticipating the next move; the phone rang. It scared the hell out of both of us and shattered the moment. I had to take the call, Janie said something and then disappeared up the stairs.

The next opportunity for our morning visits was Friday. All pretenses were now off. I sat at the bar with my robe open sporting my morning hard-on. Janie came down. Stood a minute pondering some subject and then took the torn bottom of her tee shirt and wiped some imaginary sleepy from her eyes. This of course completely exposed her tits to me and how I enjoyed it. Thirty-four C's and pretty as can be. When she let the shirt fall her hand went to her pussy and casually rubbed as she planned her breakfast. When I looked back I could see she had slipped her finger in her pussy and was absently fingering herself. While she was doing this I started long slow strokes of my cock while pretending to read the morning newspaper. Her finger was in her pussy, I watched intently no longer turning away if she looked at me, and continued to stroke my dick. Janie then came over and kissed me as usual but now she took my cock in her hand and started long slow stroking. I ran my hand up her tee shirt enjoying the feel of her nipples and breasts. She put one foot on the barstool bottom rung and buried her fingers in her pussy. We kissed again. Not a father daughter kiss but a long wonderful kiss with toung and lips open.

Janie pushed me back against the counter and then lowered her head down to my cock. I couldn't believe it. My daughter was sucking my dick and doing a wonderful job. Long slow passes up and down my dick. Sometime letting the head come out of her mouth and then kissing it and then putting just the head back in. As I looked down and watched my cock slide it's way into her mouth I knew I could not hold back much longer so I had to pull her off before I blew my load. When she straightened up she leaned into me and pushed her pussy against my cock. I then pulled the tee shirt over her head and she willingly lifted her arms to help. I wanted to fuck her so bad. She's my daughter but I no longer cared. We kissed for a long time. Skin on skin, flesh on flesh. Her breasts pressed against me and my cock pressed hard against her pussy. We had come a long way and it had taken several months for us to get to this point.

Janie pulled away from me and took my arm and led the way back upstairs. I followed. We had passed the father daughter relationship a long time back. We went to her room and she lay down on her fresh-made bed. I took off my robe as she opened her legs and I crawled in between them. To make sure she was ready I parted her pussy lips with my fingers which were lubricated with her juice, circled and toyed with her clit, and then fingered her deep inside her pussy. Janie was humping my hand and pulling her nipples and knew she was ready. I used my knees to spread her legs a little more then leaned forward guiding my cock to her pussy. One look between us, Janie nodded yes and I leaned forward letting my cock head slide with ease between her pussy lips. Small strokes at first letting my cock bury itself deeper and deeper into her warm pussy. I am always amazed how wonderful it feels when a cock slides into a pussy on a cool morning. The warmth of her pussy traveled through my body and now Janie was pushing hard into my strokes. Our timing was wonderful as she would rise to meet me on each of my down strokes. Janie's legs spread wider and wider and I lifted them and placed them over my shoulders. This was not love, not sex, this was fucking. Pure and simple fucking. We never changed positions. Neither of us wanted to stop for a moment.

I could tell by her moans and motions that she was near orgasm. Several long hard strokes later I felt her push against me and hold her pussy hard against my cock. She gasped and tried to pull me down but our position would not allow it. I adjusted our position and she quickly pulled her legs down and pulled me down also. Her tung buried in my mouth, her legs in the air and my cock buried deep inside we both came. Hard gasping breaths, sweat covered skin. As I lay down we rolled on our side with my cock still in her cunt. My cock still hard but I knew it wouldn't last long. I pulled her to me and her bare breasts pushed against my chest.

We lay on the bed holding each other, no one spoke. It was a moment we would never forget. As with all love making you can't stay in that position forever. Janie lay back in my arm and I let my fingers find their way to her breast and toyed with her nipple. Janie ran her hand down my stomach and held my cock as it slipped out of her pussy. Wet with her juices she slowly leaned down and took it in her mouth and licked it clean. She then returned to my arm where we lay fondling each other. With a sudden realization we both knew we were running late. Very late. There was no chance that Janie would make it to her first class on time. There was still a possibility I could make it if we got moving quickly. Neither of us cared.

To Be Continued...

jphilpot
jphilpot
19 Followers