When Dreams Become Real

Story Info
A midnight tryst in their dreams.
2.2k words
3.67
7.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She comes to him in their dreams, still trying to perfect this art but so far the act is sufficient enough. He's been waiting for her all night not sure if she would tonight. She comes to him almost every other night now. It's safe in their dreams. No one can get hurt this way. No one is the wiser but the two in the dream.

He sees her and rushes to her to hold her tight and kiss her like he would if only, if only….She receives his greeting and returns it just as passionately. He looks into her sapphire blue eyes and she knows that here he is all hers. She removes her blouse like a sexy vixen out of a movie. He grabs and kisses her again. She tears his shirt off and….

Beep, beep, beep, beep

"Damn it! What the hell!?! Every time it really starts getting good, that damn alarm wakes me the hell up!" she screams.

Jake jerks up out of bed.

"Was that her, again?" he wondered softly aloud.

"Was that who?" Renee asks.

"Uh, um, no one sweetheart. I must've been talking in my sleep again. I'm sorry for waking you, again." Jake replied.

"It's ok. I've got to get up anyways."

Renee stretches, grabs a towel and starts to head for that shower.

Jake's cell phone chimes once again to announce that there is yet another text message. His phone is constantly in use. Almost never out of arms reach.

I'm sorry, Baby. My alarm sounded and woke me up again. I really should start coming to you much sooner-or turn off my alarm when I plan to come to you.

"Yup, it was," he whispered.

"Who was it?" Renee asks as she looks at Jake questioningly.

"Amber." Jake replied, as he quickly tried to wipe that smile off his face that he tried to deny to himself was there in the first place.

"Yeah, it's cool. Go take your shower. I'm going to lay here a little while longer."

*****

Amber decided to stop by Jake and Renee's place today only something isn't quite right. Renee answers the door in her comfy jeans and over-sized tee, the usual for her while she's at home relaxing.

"Hi, Amber. Jake said you'd be stopping by. He had to step out for a bit but he'll be back soon. Come on in and make yourself comfortable."

It's a quant little apartment. Not much furniture but just enough for a young couple to invite a guest or two over from time to time. Jake and Renee have been together for almost forever in their young lives. They met and fell in love in high school and neither have been with anyone else, each the other half of the other's soul.

Renee plops down on the sofa, opens the recliner and wraps the fleece blanket around her. Amber sits right down next to her, very close next to her. Renee shifts in her seat a bit seemingly uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?" Amber asks with a coy seductive voice.

"Nothing. I guess I'm just a bit claustrophobic, I guess."

"No you're not. I've always sat this close to you. So why now does it bother you?"

"I don't know," Renee quickly turns away from Amber's stare.

She glances back for only a second and starts to turn away again but Amber cups Renee's rosy cheeks in her hands.

"I know," Amber says softly.

Amber looks into Renee's soft beautiful hazel eyes, it's beautiful how Renee's eyes change from day to day. Weren't they just brown yesterday. She closes her eyes and places a soft, sensual kiss right on Renee's mouth. Much to her surprise, Renee parts her lips ever so slightly allowing enough wiggle room for Amber to line the inside of Renee's mouth with her tongue. Renee gives in and allows Amber to take full advantage and allows her tongue to taste Renee's. So warm, so sweet. Amber slowly reaches down and up under Renee's shirt. Renee makes a vague attempt to stop her but then allows it to happen. Not sure exactly what to do with her own hands, she finally decides to place her hands on Amber's face, then around her shoulder's and back up to her face again. Amber has already found the warm mounds off soft, silky breast with one hand and the hooks of Renee's bra with the other. Just one quick movement and the bra hooks are undone and Amber has full access to the greatness of Renee's voluptuousness.

"Oh my god, what am I doing?" Renee's asks out of breath.

"Just relax. You're finally doing what you've been dreaming about."

"But how did you….."

Amber starts kissing her again without giving Renee the chance to finish the sentence.

It's true though. Renee has been dreaming a lot lately of making love to a woman for quite some time. Only recently the woman has turned in Amber in her dreams. It always felt so real. Only now, it is real. Right? But how can this be?

By this time, Amber has moved on to kissing Renee's neck and removed Renee's shirt, with Renee's unwavering help. Amber slides down to suckle on Renee's beautiful nipples. Renee lets out such a moan that she surprises herself. Her pulse and breathing are quick. She is now completely submissive to all Amber's advances.

"You are so beautiful, Renee. I want to see more of you."

Amber removes her own shirt now. Stands in front of Renee in nothing but her sexy black leather shirt and four and a half inch heels. She holds out her hand for Renee. She takes hold and pulls Renee off the sofa to stand before her. Amber kisses Renee, softly this time. Letting her know everything is okay. She unbuttons her jeans and slides them down Renee's legs, kissing her ankle, calf and thigh on her way back up.

"Sit down. Closer to the edge of the seat."

"But..." Renee tries to choke out.

"Shhh. Trust me," Amber interjects.

Amber sits down on the ottoman in front of Renee. Caressing Renee's legs and body. Slowly, Amber slips her fingers into Renee's heat as she kisses her mouth so full and so passionately. Amber begins to kiss Renee's neck, then her chest, her breast, her stomach, her hip and finally Renee's southern lips. She parts them just enough to see the wonderful pink center and licks with such sweet tenderness. Amber kisses and licks. Slides her tongue in and out the pinkness. A gush of warm juices fill her mouth. Such wonderfulness!

"Oh my god!" Renee exclaims.

"Wow, what have I missed?" a deep male voice asks.

"Oh my god!" Renee repeats.

"You've said that already, dear," Jake says with a smirk on his face with an obvious approving glance. "Why wasn't I called in for this?"

"What?" Renee asks.

Amber stands up and licks her lips and wipes her face with the back of her hand. Standing there still in only her black leather skirt and heels. She looks at him and can tell her had been standing there long enough to catch most of the show, if not all.

"When did you come in? I didn't even here the outside door open."

"Well, how could you with all that moaning? Come here." he says. He grabs hold of Renee and kisses her. "You know we've talked about this. I wanted to be around for your first lesbian experience."

"But, I didn't, I mean.." Renee stumbles to get the words out.

"It's ok, love. I forgive you. But do you mind if I watch the rest of the show?" he smiles so sweetly.

"I, um…"

Jake begins to kiss Renee's mouth. Renee feels warmth on her naked back. Amber has started to kiss Renee's back and neck and shoulders. All the while, Jake kisses her mouth and neck and breasts. Standing behind Renee, Amber reaches around her hips slowly lowering herself and begins to slide her fingers in and out and around Renee's hot, wet pussy reaching for that beautiful soft g-spot, or as Amber likes to refer to it as the "ooh-spot". Amber kneels down and places her face between Renee's legs and starts to lick the sweet juices dripping from Renee. All the while, Jake continues to kiss and caress Renee as well.

"Why don't we take this to the bedroom," Jake whispers, giving a wink to Amber as he leads his beloved Renee to their bedroom.

They get into the room. A nice size bed, perfect for a party of three. He turns around and shuts the door. Amber reaches for Renee and takes her in her arms and kisses her once again so soft and passionate. Jake has already taken off his clothes entirely. He walks up behind Amber and unzips the zipper of her skirt. He slides it down ever so carefully not to ruin the soft lambskin leather. He knows how precious that skirt is to Amber. He caresses and kiss her legs on the way back up. He stands behind her, against her, and wraps his arms around her to where they are also partly around Renee. The women are still kisses and lost in the moment. He lets go and Amber leads Renee to the bed. They are laying next to each other hugging and kissing and rubbing all over. The passion is so great they don't notice that Jake is enjoying the show once again.

Jake kneels down at the side of the bed. A big smirk on his face. He enjoys watching but can't help but join in. He starts to rub on leg of each woman. Sliding his hands up each of them. Both woman moan with ecstasy as he's made his way inside each of them. He plays with their clits and reaches in further and massages their "ooh-spots." They moan again. Amber squirts her juices. Jake smiles. Then leans over and sucks on her lips. Parts them with his tongue and licks at her clit while still pleasuring his woman with his hand. He moans with pleasure of the sweet taste of Amber's juices. Such sweetness like a tropical fruit. Amber continues to cum with such splendor, not sure if she'll ever stop. She kisses Renee's mouth and breasts and neck. She reaches her hand down and allows her fingers to join Jake's inside Renee's wetness. Renee opens wide submitting to all of the pleasure that is being given to her.

Jake kisses Amber's southern lips one more time. Then her inner thigh and moves on the Renee's thighs. He removes both of their hands out of Renee and starts kissing her and licking her clit. He takes hold of Renee's free hand and places it on Amber's thigh. He takes her fingers and touches Amber's clit with Renee's forefinger. He licks her fingers and then rubs them against Amber's clit again. Amber moans. Jake then slides Renee's fingers insider Amber's pussy. From then, Renee doesn't need coaxing. She somehow knows what to do-and does it well. Amber moans and releases with such force that her juices squirt even more than before. She is more turned on than she ever been and can't lay still. She squirms wanting more release.

Jake is at full staff now. He wants to plunge his thickness inside one of these beautiful, sexy women but torn between which one. The love of his life or the sexy seductress that is so much like himself in so many ways. He chooses his love. While he thrusts inside Renee with so much heat and craze, he kisses Amber letting her know that he wants her too. Amber smiles and watches the way the two lovers move together.

"Make love to her," Renee whispers.

"What?" Jake asks, looking at Renee like he didn't understand what was just said as clear as can be.

"Make love to Amber. You want to and I want to watch."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Jake kisses Renee on her mouth and then her forehead. He climbs on top of Amber and slides inside of her amazing wetness. Immediately she releases more of her wetness. He kisses Renee and she is stroking and massaging Amber's breasts. Amber wraps her legs around Jake's back and squeezes tight. Jake smiles again with that approving look. Amber scratches his back with pleasure. Jake takes her hands and pins her down. Amber groans and smiles. She turns to Renee and smiles. Renee moves in close and fervently kisses Amber.

Jake grabs Amber and rolls over to his back to have her ride him. She takes charge. Amber rides him likes he's never known. She leans down and kisses Jake. Then reaches out for Renee. As Amber is moving her hips in a rolling motion she guides Renee, without saying a word, to straddle over Jake's face so he can please Renee with his tongue. The two woman face each other while on top of Jake now. Renee groans and smiles and begins kissing Amber now.

*****

Beep, beep, beep, beep!

"Damn it! What the hell!?!" she yells.

Her cell phone chimes with a text message.

Sorry, my alarm rang again waking me up. Did you like the it?

Another cell phone chimes with a text message.

Yes, Renee, it was great! When can we do it for real? ;)