When Drunken Games Lead...

Story Info
College party becomes a girls versus boys strip show.
1.1k words
3.64
90.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gumby
gumby
7 Followers

When Drunken Games Lead to Public Shows

I was a late developer in life. I got interested in girls at the right time, jerked my way through school but never really got it right until I joined University. Now I don't know what other people find, but Uni is revered as being the home of debauchery, of young people suddenly free from parental control and determined to live every second to the full.

I was on a fairly relaxed course, 90% men on it, and the social life was mainly beer with more beer and then some beer to round it off, nothing odd there. The student bars were well stocked with lovelies, who got beered up and then were game for allsorts. I saw 2 girls have a tit barging contest and one girl who was so drunk that she could hardly stand walking round asking to see big dicks, and she saw plenty from what I can remember (and story goes that she sucked on a few too).

One lazy summer evening I went along to the rugby club bar. It was the end of a very successful season and we were determined to see it out in style. The bar was a magnet for blokes and girls, celebrated for its wild nights and always on the verge of being closed down by the university do-gooders. I hung around and the night started mellow but by 11pm it was getting lively. The club captain, Gary, was a real good bloke who enjoyed the fun and games and he demanded that we all suggest some games. Lots involved drinking beer and falling over, but his girlfriend the delectable Mel started yelling for a wet t-shirt contest. She had the most wonderful breasts, full and pert, they defied gravity and were always struggling to get out of clothes that looked barely up to the job of containing them.

We joked and had some more beers, but Mel was insistent, and we weren't going to stop her. She stood on the bar and beckoned to her friends and any girls that were in view. Before long there were at least 6 girls gyrating on the bar. Gary called the room to order and asked for the lads to donate t-shirts for the game. I was wearing a thin top and threw it to gary, it was practically see-through dry. The girls were given shirts and went into one of the back rooms to change.

Gary supervised the issuing of large jugs of iced water to his mates and when the lovelies returned, it was to a catcalling and cheering mob. Once again they paraded on the bar, and one at a time a grinning man jumped up and carefully poured a jug of water over the shirt. It was a fine sight, there were well watered mammaries all along the bar, girls gyrating to the music and rubbing themselves like you see on the TV. Gary declared that there would have to be a judge, and he picked on Ricky, one of his close mates.

So Ricky walked up and down the bar. As he approached the girls pushed out their chests and leant down to give him an eyeful. As he approached Mel she called "cooeee" and pulled off the shirt to reveal 2 pendulous breasts that glistened under the lights. Not to be outdone the rest followed suit apart from one with tiny tits who obviously knew that she'd lost. So there we were standing watching the titty show and getting harder and harder. No surprise, Mel won, but before she jumped down she made a little announcement. "I'm glad you like our tits, now its wet boxer shorts time and I want to see some dick".

The place erupted as the girls started chanting "get em off" "show us your stiffies" etc. Mel started pointing at men, and before long several were on the bar looking sheepish. I was safely hiding near the rear of the crowd, when the girl who had worn my t-shirt arrived and called "Mel, this one looks stiff" and before I could argue I was on the stage. We were all cheered and Mel led the chanting. getting down to our boxers wasn't too bad, but I was aware of my huge stiffy. Mel walked by and commented "Nice boner, can't wait to see that one". One by one the girls pounced on us. First they poured water on our pants, then they removed the pants and a huge cheer erupted as one by one our peckers were out. Most were at least semi-hard, some like mine were full boners and the girls chanted and cheered. The last dick was released and we were looking forward to going when Mel jumped up on the bar and said. "No-one with a stiff dick is getting off this bar, you've got to make them limp and we don't care how".

So there we stood, all naked. Every time a dick started to flag a girl would either go up and blow on it, or some even flashed their tits and shouted to us and the thing would hike up again. Mel knew where this was leading "OK guys, let me give you a clue. You're stiff because you want sex, but you can't have it. So the next best thing is a ..." Her voice tailed off and one of the girls in the crowd shouted "He's a wanker, he's a wanker" which is a well known bawdy song.

Before long they were all at it "Wank, wank, wank, wank" A huge cheer went up when the first bloke gave his a cautious stroke. But what the hell, it was clear that they wanted to see some cum and I was ready to burst. I started with an impressive 5 knuckle shuffle and to the cheering hoards I pummelled my dick like no tomorrow. The girls had all pushed to the front and were encouraging us "Call that a wank, give it some elbow/cum on this/think of my tits", mostly involving plenty of tit showing. I won, I came first and a neat spirt flew out and onto the floor. The others were close behind and eventually we were all empty, limp and cold. I got a prize of a pint of beer and mingled back into the crowd.

No surprises when I say that no other nights ever topped that one. One of the girls there became my g/f and always asked me to wank for her. She loved me to shoot into her mouth, and through her my sex life became more vivid and full then I'd ever imagined.

gumby
gumby
7 Followers