When First We Meet

Story Info
First meeting with a BDSM theme.
1.4k words
4.19
8.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had been talking online for months to a girl named Donna. Being that he loved using slang words, especially since it always confused people from the U.S., he called her Treacle, short for Treacle tart or sweetheart. Such a small and stupid pleasure which always made him smile.

Treacle was going to visit him in his home for one, maybe two weeks. It had been years since he looked forward this much to meeting a girl. He closed his eyes and could picture her as clear as day with her gorgeous eyes and real cock suckers lips. Her strong features showed her character like a book, if you could read it. She always said she was plain, but there was no way was she. She glowed. She was gorgeous. There was no doubt!

Driving to the airport to pick Treacle up in his Range rover, he was mildly amazed that he felt as nervous as he was. He realized with shock that this meant a lot to him. He parked up in the short stay and went inside to arrivals. After 15 minutes, a new batch of people were wandering through, and then he saw her. 5 feet 2inches tall shapely as fuck. Looking at her face, he saw she was as nervous if not more than he was. She came up to him and softly whispered, "Hello Sir"

John swept her up in his strong arms and said "Treacle, how I have looked forward to this day!" He kissed her hard and long as he put her down. Grabbing her suitcase he said, "Come with me girl" and walked off.

Treacle had to almost trot to keep up as John strode strongly away. Once they reached his car, he opened the trunk and put her suitcase in. Walking around the car, he opened her door for her to get in. As they pulled away he turned to Treacle and said "Panties girl?"

Immediately she said "Oh Sir, sorry " and lifted her arse off the seat, wriggling out of them and handing the thin whisper of lace to him. He took them and felt a dampness. Raising them to his nose, he caught the faint whiff of her excitement, and just smiled knowing she was watching him. She blushed furiously, slightly rubbing her thighs together in excitement.

As he pulled up at his house in the country, Donna stared opened mouthed. She had never seen anything like it. 'Imposing' was the first word that came into her mind, followed quickly by 'awesome'.

As John opened the door, he let Treacle go first, watching her reaction as she she slowly gazed around at the opulence. John barked, "Girl! Strip and take up the inspection position!"

Treacle jumped and replied "Yes Sir!" Immediately, she started stripping away the pale blue sundress. John softly informed her, "While here you will be naked. If guests come, I may allow you to wear a dressing gown but nothing more. Understood?"

Dropping her head and blushing crimson, "Yes Sir" was her only reply.

John walked round her lightly touching her. She flinched as he brushed her nipples with his fingers then raked his nails over her stomach. Down he trailed them, over her landing strip until he cupped her pussy. It was so wet. She sucked in her breath and moaned lowly. Rubbing softly, he watched her hips move slightly and smirked. Stepping away, he quietly ordered "Come with me girl".

John showed her around the house, first going to a bedroom, Opening the large door, he ushered her in. "This will be your room"

In the centre of the room, facing a large window, was a huge four poster bed fitted with white lace curtains. "Oh my god Sir! This? This is for me? I've never seen anything like this before!"

Dropping her case, he turned to walk out and she scrambled to keep up. He opened the door to the room next to hers and said "This is my room. If you are good, you might sleep in here with me."

Continuing the tour, he showed her around the house. She marveled at it's size, the grandeur of it all. The views of rolling fields could be seen from seemingly every window. As the tour progressed, she continued to be in awe. The kitchen was stunning. The rooms vast and gilded in finery. As they walked down one last hallway, she immediately noticed a door that jarred with the style of the rest of the house. It was old, a wooden with iron hinges and brackets with a large padlock.

"Sir? What room is this?"

John slowly turned to her and paused before he said, "This is my room and mine only. You will never go in without me. Is that made very plain, girl?"

Bowing her head she whispered, "Yes, Sir."

Taking a key from a chain around his neck, he opened the door. Putting his hand on her lower back, he lightly moved her into the dark room.

As she went in, there was nothing but total darkness. It was completely pitch black with no windows. As the panic started to form, John flicked on the lights and Treacle blinked rapidly. It was a dungeon. There were cabinets in places and items that she could neither name nor try to guess what they were for.

Softly, John whispered in her ear, "What would you like to try, Treacle?"

Breathlessly she replied "Errr...I have no idea what any of this is Sir." She looked up at him imploringly, scared and unsure.

"Choose something, but first I have something for you."

Moving to a cupboard, he opened a drawer and took out a simple wooden box. Turning to Treacle, he opened the box and inside was a simple collar with the name 'Treacle' on it. It was a simple black chain collar with rings for a leash or chain.

"This is for you, Treacle, to wear at all times while here. You may also take it home with you."

Slowly, he put it around her neck and softly latched it. It fit snuggly. He hooked a finger into the ring and waggled it about. "Now. If you can not or will not pick, I shall decide where we will begin. How does that sound, girl?"

Finger hooked inside the collar, he pulled her over to a spanking bench. Pushing her forward over the bench, he strapped her calves then forearms and waist leaving her arse in the air. Running his hand over her arse, he started to tap and said "Let's begin to see where your pain levels are, girl. With every slap, tell me the pain level of each strike. Understood?"

With that, the first slap almost echoed as he slapped her arse. "Five, Sir!" she cried out. The next slap resounded across the room as Treacle yelped, "Eight, Sir!" As he kept slapping her arse, he would stop and rub along her pussy, and making fast circles on her clit then returning to slapping her. He never got over an eight for her pain levels, but when he finally stopped, her arse was glowing red. Dropping his trousers, and in one fast move, he impaled her on his cock, making her cry out. Grabbing her hair with one hand and gripping her throat with the other, he started thrusting with long hard strokes, choking just enough not to let her pass out and she squeaked as he pounded into her.

"Please, Sir! Sir, please may I come?! I need to come!"

"No, girl. Not" was all he said as he pounded into her.

He couldn't stand it anymore and he started to come, his seed pumping into her and she felt every spurt. "Come, Treacle!" he demanded. She screamed and shook, going wild as she orgasmed under him, continually crying "Oh God! Oh God!" As her spasms of pleasure slowed, he withdrew. Walking around to her face, he ordered, "Lick me clean, girl."

She started licking him eagerly, whispering "Thank you Sir, thank you!"

Undoing the straps holding her in place, John picks her up and carries her to his bed holding and stroking her. Softly, he whispered, "What a good girl you are. I am so very proud of you." As she sighs softly, she cuddles in and drifts off to sleep. Only then, with a contented smile, he finally allows sleep to overtake him.