When Friends become Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin let out low moan as his lips collided with Lindsay's. While kissing her he let his hands explore every inch of her body, before resting his palms on her heels. He then began to run his thumbs along the wrinkles embedded in Lindsay's soles .

Kevin playing with her feet seemed to hit a switch inside of Lindsay, because she broke away from his mouth and starting kissing him on the neck. After a few kisses, Lindsay used her teeth and gently grazed them on the side of Kevin's neck. When he offered no resistance she sank her teeth a bit more firmly into his flesh, while closing her lips around the area she targeted.

Kevin moans became a little more audible as Lindsay continued to use his neck like a chew toy. He took one hand from her foot and used it to push her head harder against his neck. When she got the message and started sucking on his neck harder, Kevin resumed using his hand to rub Lindsay's foot.

Lindsay then unlatched her mouth from Kevin's neck and sat up a moment to catch her breath as a few sweat-stained streaks of hair covered her eyes. "I should have known you were a pain slut." She smirked, before moving the hair from her eyes and attacking the other side of Kevin's neck.

"Are you complaining?" Kevin said, slightly wincing as Lindsay's teeth sank back into his neck.

"Oh not in the least." Lindsay said before going back to sucking on Kevin's neck.

By this point Kevin's cock was fully erect. So not wanting to waste a perfectly good erection, Kevin inched his cock inside Lindsay's moist hole. Lindsay gasped against Kevin's neck as his cock filled her pussy. She then started to move her hips so that Kevin's entire shaft was buried inside of her.

"Shit..shit..shit." Lindsay kept repeatedly moaning as Kevin's cock invaded her insides. After a few more thrusts Lindsay quit moving her hips and whispered into Kevin's ear. "I got an even better idea." She said before sliding off the top of Kevin and laying back with her legs open, inviting him to come back inside of her.

"And what may that be?" Kevin asked as his neck started to tingle from where Lindsay mauled him.

"Come on in and find out." Lindsay said as the evil grin from earlier returned.

Without saying anything Kevin scooted closer and placed his cock balls deep inside Lindsay's pussy. That is when she took her feet and placed them on Kevin's face. "They are all yours, just as long as you can promise me a good, hard fuck in exchange." Lindsay said while flexing her toes.

"You don't have to tell me twice." Kevin said opening his mouth to suck on as many toes as he could, while his cock began to pound the inside of Lindsay's hungry opening.

"Fuck!! Your cock feels so good inside me ." Lindsay cried out, as she curled her toes and dug her fingers into the couch.

While sucking on her toes and pounding her pussy as hard as he could, Kevin rested his hands on either side of Lindsay's neck so he could get more leverage. As his hands rested on her neck, Lindsay slightly tucked her chin and opened her mouth so that she could suck on Kevin's thumbs while he was fucking her.

Kevin felt like his cock was about to bust from sensory overload. The mixture of Lindsay feeding him her toes, flexing her vaginal muscles, and sucking on his thumbs was almost too much for him to take. "Damn Lindsay I'm about to cum. How close are you."

"Very close. Just please don't stop fucking me." Lindsay pleaded, as she began to suck harder on Kevin's thumbs and clench her muscles around his shaft.

Not being able to hold out any longer, Kevin tried to separate his cock from Lindsay's pussy so he would not blow his load inside of her without any protection. But before he could do so, Lindsay wrapped her legs around his waist and used them like a vice to keep him from pulling out.

"It's fine Kevin. I'm on the pill, so no worries ok babe." Lindsay said, as she read the surprised look on Kevin's face when she prevented him from unhinging his cock from her pussy.

Unable to verbally respond due to his impending orgasm, Kevin felt his eyes involuntarily roll to the top of his head as his cock started to shoot its seed inside Lindsay's pussy. He groaned loudly, while spurting more cum with each thrust.

Feeling Kevin blow his load inside of her hastened the moment in which Lindsay's felt a climax of her own. She bit down on Kevin's thumbs and tightened her grip around his waist. While her legs were coiled around Kevin's midsection, Lindsay started to lubricate Kevin's cock with her nectar. During her climax Lindsay's body began to shake violently before finally subsiding.

"Fuuck that was a good one." Lindsay said as she started to come to her senses.

"That is an understatement." Kevin said as he collapsed back on the couch. While laying on the couch he mustered up enough strength to pull Lindsay close to him, before going completely weak.

Lindsay wrapped herself around Kevin and nuzzled her head into his neck as her body continued to spasm sporadically. She then closed her eyes and moved her head so she could listen to Kevin's heartbeat.

"Are you ok?" Kevin asked while running his fingers through Lindsay's sweat-slicked hair.

"Oh yes. Couldn't be better." Lindsay replied while keeping her eyes closed and focusing back on Kevin's heartbeat. "I don't know why, but laying here listening your heart is the most relaxing thing in the world right to me right now."

"I can think of one hundred other things more relaxing, but I'm in no mood to argue about it." Kevin joked.

"Good because you know I always win." Lindsay boasted.

"Only because I take pity and let you win." Kevin retorted.

"Oh you and I both know that is the farthest thing from the truth."

"Yeah you're right but I had to at least put up a fight."

"And I think it's adorable when you try to fight back." Lindsay said while sitting up and kissing Kevin on the nose, then settling her head back on his chest.

"You sure know how to make a guy feel special." Kevin said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "Speaking of special, did you realize you called me babe earlier? I've only known you to use that as a term of endearment towards whomever you are seeing at the time. So what does that mean for us?"

"Let's not worry about labels right now ok Kevin. All you need to know is that I love you, and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon." Lindsay said, as she caressed Kevin's cheek and kissed him on the chest.

"Yeah once again, you're right." Kevin admitted, as he started to blush and was unable to say anything else.

"Of course I'm right. We just established that not even two minutes ago."

"Yeah, but must you always rub it in."

"You know I love rubbing it in Kevin." Lindsay chuckled. "Speaking of rubbing, you are not the only one that likes to do something out of the ordinary when it comes to sex."

"And what is that suppose to mean?" Kevin said, as he sat up and gave Lindsay a quizzical look.

"Oh you will have to wait until next time to find out." Lindsay said as she broke away from Kevin and started to get dressed.

"Can I at least have a hint?" Kevin said while putting on his best pouty face, and poking out his lip.

"Ok, you know I can't resist that face." Lindsay said, as she bent down and gave Kevin's lip a sensuous bite, before whispering something in his ear.

Kevin's eyes widened in amazement as Lindsay's words made their way inside his ear. " Wow, are you serious. I never would have guessed." Kevin said in response to what he just heard.

"Quite serious, but I can show you better than I can tell you. So get you some rest dear, because you are going to need it for tomorrow night. Oh yeah and you may want to plan on calling in sick the next day too."

"And why is that?"

"When I'm done with you, you'll know why." Lindsay said as she put her shoes on and winked at Kevin, before making her way out the door.

To be continued...

12