When Friends Drop In

Story Info
He brings his wife's kink out with the help of friend.
1.8k words
3.97
56.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You find yourself kneeling in the center of our king-sized, four-poster bed, arms fastened to the upper horizontals and legs tied wide-apart to the lowers, blindfolded and gagged. Earlier in the week, you had tipsily confessed over several glasses of wine that you would like to try something a little different to kick off the upcoming weekend. You said you wanted to expand your horizons a little and explore your hidden kink, so I decided to take it upon myself to be your guide. I did a little shopping around town while you were at work, picking up something here, something there; you'll get to see them all, in time. When you arrived home, a hot bubble bath and an open bottle of wine awaited you. It didn't take long after stripping off your work clothes and slipping into the tub to find you relaxing with a glass and the bottle within easy reach for refills.

After relaxing and playing in the bubbles for an indeterminate amount of time, you finally step out and dry off, the hot, scented water having removed most the day's stresses, but now you have one little itch that still needs scratching.... Taking my hand, you climb up onto the bed and examine the straps hanging from the upper horizontal frames and laying across the comforter. Yes, they are part of today's session. Sliding up behind you, I wrap my arms around your still-warm body, pulling you fully into me as I nuzzle your neck, listening to you giggle as I lightly press my lips against your kissy spots. Lifting first one arm, I slide your hand thru the first strap, securing it snugly to your wrist, then do the same with your other hand, finally taking out the slack simultaneously on both until your upper body arches slightly from the tension.

However, we are only half-done, as I slip a hand down between your thighs and rest my palm on your bare pussy, letting you feel the warmth as I begin gently rubbing your quim. You begin humping against my hand, I take that as a positive sign, as I spread your legs apart as far as you can manage, before wrapping the lower straps around your ankles and tightening them down. We can't have you wiggling all over the bed now, can we? And for the pièce de résistance: a black silk bandana fashioned into a blindfold, tied securely about your head and a cherry-red ball gag pressed firmly into your mouth, forcing those luscious lips of yours open. Hmmm, I'm debating whether to play with you a little before our guests arrive. Oh, I neglected to tell you? We have company coming over and they would very much like to meet you, so I am going to introduce you to them in the naughtiest way I can think of.

What is that? You turn your ear to listen as I leave you in order to answer a knock at the front door. They are here. You listen as the doorknob turns, the door opens, shuts, and muffled voices as they pass thru the entryway. A lump develops in your throat as you begin to get nervous. Your heartbeat and breathing kick up a notch as you sense a couple of bodies enter our bedroom. You listen to the rustling sounds of clothing being removed, the tinkling of metal accessories, and feel the shifting of the bed as anonymous forms climb aboard and gather round your exposed body. The twin scents of feminine perfume and male cologne linger under your nostrils as unknown fingers begin stroking, teasing, and exploring you.

Two rough, calloused masculine hands in front of you begin kneading your full, pendulous breasts, tugging and squeezing, eliciting muffled yelps from you as a thin, feminine finger traces a meandering path from the small of your back, along your hip, and down between your thighs.

Your female tormentor presses a fingertip against your now throbbing clit, teasing your little bud until it expands fully. You begin rhythmically flexing your hips against her, hoping for further stimulation. Figuring out what you are trying to do, she stops and pulls her hand away, and rewards you with two sharp, open-handed smacks to your asscheeks.

Letting your now-sore breasts fall away from his hands, your unknown master reaches behind your head and unbuckles your gag and tosses it aside. You feel the bed shift again as he repositions himself and sense him standing before you, his hard, thick cock poised closely to your unknowing lips. You feel one hand grasp your hair roughly, startling you. Using his other hand, he rubs the tip of his prick back and forth across your lips, leaving a trail of pre-cum coating them.

Your mysterious mistress slowly applies a cool, viscous liquid on your bum, slathering it from your puckered ring to the lower edge of your moistened pussylips. Enjoying the sensation, you attempt to open your legs wider, wanting to give her greater access to your nether region. She knows now that you want more stimulation, and obliges by running a fingertip in a circular motion around your ass-ring.

You strain at your bindings, but your arms are secured firmly to the bedframe's upper horizontals. Your master slowly pushes his hard cock deeply into your mouth, forcing your jaw open and feeling his length sliding along your tongue to the back of your throat. The sensations at both ends of your body are ratcheting up your lustful passion as he then begins pumping his cock back and forth, fucking your mouth, his thickened meat painfully forcing your lips open. You can clearly hear the loudness of the gurgling and sucking noises your mouth is making as you greedily feed on his member. You feel ashamed and over-the-top horny at the same time, one of your many secret fantasies finally coming to life. His pistoning dick picks up its pace, thoroughly using your mouth for HIS pleasure.

As you revel in the pleasures your mouth is experiencing, your mistress deftly slides her finger into your bum, burying it up to the knuckle. The shock of the event sends a shiver up your spine and a jolt thru your clit, your bare skin goose-pimpling along your back, arms, and ass. Slowly working her digit in and out, she waits for your tensed bunghole to relax before thrusting in a second finger, at the same time slightly increasing the speed with which she anally ravages you.

Your skillful master continues using your mouth as his personal receptacle, slamming his spit-moistened rod harder and harder into you, driving himself until your nose is buried deeply into his stomach and his hot, heavy balls are pressed firmly against your chin. Your pussy juices course down your inner thighs as your cunt muscles flex themselves vigorously, your pussy seeming to fuck itself of its own accord.

Your mind reels in a drunken state, bright flashes of color exploding in your brain, a loud, harsh, reverberating noise fills your ears as your body approaches euphoric bliss. You begin shivering uncontrollably; sweat running down your back, trickling from your armpits to slip tortuously along the sides of your ribcage, dripping along the tops of your breasts to perch precariously on the tips of your budding nipples. Your lovingly cruel mistress tucks her thumb in and inserts her two remaining fingers into your ass, until she is able to force her entire hand inside your bowels. You scream against the cock fucking your mouth and tears form behind your mask as your sphincter spasms forcefully, never having taken anything that large before. She begins fistfucking you, slowly at first, pulling back until her knuckles almost pop out, and then thrusting deeply upward, until you are impaled halfway down the length of her forearm, moving her wrist in a twisting motion, churning your guts. The movements cause a sensation to radiate outward thru your anal wall to your clit.

You feel your master approaching his own orgasm, his thrusting movements becoming shorter and harder, his cock throbbing and seeming to harden even further. With a loud, throaty grunt, he uses both hands to thrust himself fully into your mouth, crushing your head in a painful vise-like grip against his crotch as his prick jerks forcefully against the roof of your mouth. You gratefully accept his hot cum, thick burning jets of semen coating your tongue, until you feel him overflowing and leaking out at the corners of your mouth in long, clotted streams down your chin, dripping further onto your swollen tits.

As she continues fisting your now-sore ass, your mistress reaches around with her free hand and rams three fingers up into your cream-filled pussy. You feel your eyes roll up into your skull behind your mask as she uses her thumb to torture your clit as she pummels both of your deflowered holes. The master keeps his now-softening cock in your mouth as your senses finally overload, causing you to release a banshee-like scream from deep within your soul as your mistress presses firmly against your clit with her thumb, finally allowing you to reach orgasm.

Your body tenses, shakes uncontrollably, then tenses again, before you finally drop fully to your knees, sagging forward, held up only by your wrist restraints. Your master finally pulls his limp cock from your mouth, a large quantity of his remaining seed gushing forth, dribbling in a copious amount over your lips and falling sloppily onto your chest, before finally running down your stomach to mingle with your pussy juices.

Your mistress pulls her fist out of your ass, with a loud, wet popping sound as she breaks the suction. As she removes the fingers of her other hand from your raw pussy, hot globs of your juices coat them. She sucks on them, enjoying your taste, slowly licking them clean before she comes around and begins cleaning the cum off your chin, using her mouth to slurp it up and pressing her lips to yours, shares the warm spent with you, your tongues dancing intimately in a Sapphic embrace until she has cleaned you thoroughly.

After what seem like interminable minutes, you slowly come around, but unable to speak coherently. I climb up onto the bed and slowly lift your mask away, noting your hair matted and sweat-soaked from your session. After gently nuzzling you and kissing you on your full lips, I slip aside so you can finally meet your attending playmates. Lynn and her man are embracing each other and smiling, joyful at finally being able to meet you. "They're in town for the week, babe," I whisper into your ear. "And this week is going to be all about YOU. Besides, you haven't been formally introduced to all the new toys I've bought just for you...."