When Galaxies Collide Ch. 1

Story Info
Federation Officer & his lover are caught in civil-war.
23.5k words
4.6
19.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I are avid sci-fi buffs. We have collaborated together on a very scary and erotic futuristic story. If there is sufficient response to the first chapter, we will continue to make new chapters available to Literotica readers. Luv, VikingLass and Hubby.

Chapter One: The Rebellion

Andy Seah and Julie Bertholf had found the time to get away and spend the day together. They were by the lake, the place where they always went to get away from the city. They had spent the day swimming, and Julie had brought a picnic lunch. Julie's car was parked over the hill. The lakefront was devoid of any other human. The two of them had the whole lake to themselves, and they had taken advantage of that fact. Julie had taken off her skimpy top, and was lying semi-nude on her stomach on the blanket Andy had brought; she wore only her pale pink swimsuit bottoms. The blanket was Army issue, it had the starburst emblem of the Federa-tion in flat black in the middle of dull brown wool, and it came from his bunk back at the barracks.

Julie smiled, as Andy toweled himself off. She sat up, grabbed her own towel, and rubbed his back dry.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully, as she rubbed him briskly.

"Hi. Water's fine, Julie. You going to swim?" He asked.

"Later. I want to soak up some sun." She replied, lazily, then stretched out her arms as she lay back on the blanket. Her breasts bobbed as she moved.

Andy sat next to her. She pulled the cap off of the sun block she had brought, and squeezed some of the cream out, into her hand. She rubbed it onto his back as she remained lying down. Andy laid his head onto her stomach, and kissed her belly, as she worked the lotion into his skin.

"Feels good, my muscles are tight." He said softly. His hand worked its way down to waistband of her swimsuit. Julie placed her hand over his. Her fingers entwining his. With her other hand, she stroked his head, as he continue to kiss her belly.

"Three days in the field, and you act as though it has been weeks. Captain Seah if I didn't know any better I'd swear the only reason you spend time with me is for the sex." She said in a lighthearted voice.

"No Julie. It was three days away from you. Not touching you, feeling your soft skin against mine. The sex is wonderful, but it's you I love." Andy said softly to her.

"Oh, Andy! I miss you too, when you're away. This last quarter of school is so hard, that when you're gone, I have no one to help me with the math." She sighed. She untangled her fingers from his, and grabbed his wrist, gently. She pushed it under the waistband. Andy slid his hand over her mound, Julie sighed. She lifted her hips, and freed herself from her bathing suit bottom in one motion.

"Make love to me, Andy." She whispered.

Andy leaned over her, and kissed her gently on the lips.

"I love you Julie." He said, as he responded to her request.

*****

The sun had begun to set. It would take two hours by car to get Julie home. She lived with her father, a senior Star Fleet Command Officer, while she finished her Masters Degree in Eco-nomics. Andy lived within walking distance of the small house Julie shared with her father on base.

The Federation had a huge Aerodrome at the center of the city, Tolsit, where Andy served as an Officer in the Army of the Federation of Planets.

He had met Julie Bertholf three years ago, at the Univer-sity of Tolsit, where he had graduated from the Officer Training Program. Andy had majored in Linguistics, and had an Associates' Degree in Electronics.

Julie had just finished her Bachelors' Degree. They had met, innocently enough, on the first day of school as they bumped into each other at the Registrars' Office.

Throughout their final year of college, they had maintained a strong friendship. When Andy had graduated, Julie finally shared her real feelings for him. Andy had not been surprised; he shared those same exact feelings with Julie Bertholf.

Andy had finally gotten around to asking Julie to marry him that was three months ago. Her father had not seemed surprised when the young Army officer came to talk to him. Admiral Gunther Bertholf had followed the career of this young Federation Army Officer. He had received high marks in all of his evaluations. In three short years, from Second Lieutenant, to Captain, Andrew Patrick Seah had impressed his superiors with his dedication to duty, and had molded his Reconnaissance Company into one crack unit. Admiral Gunther Bertholf approved of his daughter's choice, and had turned a blind eye to her open displays of affection towards the young Army Captain.

*****

Captain Andrew Patrick Seah had just arrived back at the Bachelor Officer Quarters, when he was notified by the Officer on watch that his presence was required at Battalion Headquarters. Andy quickly showered, and changed into his working fatigues.

He headed over to see Colonel Watts at Battalion.

*****

Julie had arrived back at her father's house. She went in to change her clothes, and to shower. Her father had left her a note in the kitchen. "Julie,

I had to go to the office. Call me when you get home, or stop by my office. Please, don't wander off too far from home. Love, Dad."

Julie decided she would shower first, then stop by and see her father. The she would call Andy.

*****

Andy found out that the 3012th Infantry Battalion had been placed on alert. Rebel activity had increased.

Three hours ago, the Governor of Halverstaadt had been as-sassinated, and a bomb had exploded in the House of Representative at the Capitol City of Metrodelphia, some nine hundred kilometers south of Tolsit. All Federation and Civil Defense commands had been notified, and alerted.

*****

The rebels, or Separatist Isolationists, as they were called, had become a formidable force as of late. Every town, village, and hamlet on Halverstaadt had become a fortress for Federation Forces to occupy, and hold with troops, as the countryside was scoured for isolated bands of rebels that were forming.

The Separatist Isolationist Organization, or S.I.O., had originally formed to stop the Federation from bringing in advisors and appointing ministers to key positions, who were not from Halverstaadt. The Federation had always maintained that their representatives would never interfere with the local governments, and they hadn't. They had been placed on Halverstaadt to assist the Governor, and the local Representatives. But the S.I.O. wouldn't believe the facts, and retaliated.

The whole issue came to a head, when the Federation requested permission to build a spaceport at Metrodelphia, the capital city. The spaceport had been intended for civilian use, but could easily be used by Star Fleet Command in the event of emergency.

With the recent events, the violent death of the Governor, and the bombing of the House of Representatives, all Federation personnel had been placed on alert, and the Army began the long tedious task of detaining suspected rebel sympathizers.

Captain Seah, and his Reconnaissance Company were assigned to patrol an area south of Tolsit, in the town of Rown. This area had been identified as a hot bed of rebel activ-ity. A few small firefights had occurred during their search and capture missions. One of his men had been killed when he had wandered away from the bivouac area to answer a call of nature. The bands of three murderers were quickly captured, and were whisked away to Brigade Headquarters for interrogation.

They patrolled the hills and hamlets for two weeks, and were soon relieved by another unit. Andy and his men soon were back at Fort Zhukarov. Fort Zhukarov meant home; home meant Julie; and Julie meant real life to him.

*****

The first thing Andy did when he was dismissed, was find a civilian comm.-link so he could talk to her. Andy dialed her number, and the face on the screen brightened as she saw his image on the screen. He smiled, and drank in her image with his eyes.

"Andy! When did you get in?" She asked, real happiness in her voice.

"About two hours ago. Had a de-briefing, and we were dis-missed for two days. Got any plans for the next two days?" He asked.

"None, except to be with you. I just finished my finals, I think I did good. Andy, I'm glad you are back and ...well nothing happened. I missed you." Julie looked down, and then smiled at him. "I heard that some of our boys have died. I'm glad you are safe."

"I'm glad to be back. Sweetie, listen. Meet me for dinner at the O Club, in two hours, all right? We'll have dinner, and then make some plans for the next two days. Sound good?" He asked.

"All right. In two hours." She repeated.

"Yes. I need to shower and change. That should give me plenty of time." He said.

"Good. I'll change into some nice clothes; we'll make an occasion of it." Julie brightened.

"We will. I'll see you then." He said, and went to switch off the comm-link.

"Andy?" She said.

Andy stopped and looked at her image on the screen.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I love you." Was all she said, and the screen went blank.

"I love you." He said quietly to the blank screen.

*****

Andy was waiting at the front of the Officers Club for her. She stepped out of her car, looked around, and spotted him. She walked quickly to where he was waiting.

Julie had worn a black evening dress. The skirt was modestly slit to reveal her shapely legs. She had a white cashmere sweater, thrown over her shoulders to ward off the evening chill.

Andy watched her walk towards him, admiring her image, as she approached. He often wondered what she saw in him. She was a fine looking woman.

He had also noted with satisfaction that Julie was always on time whenever they made a date. He thought that had more to do with Julie's father, a military man, like himself, than anything else. Julie had taken her father’s absences in stride, pointing out that since her mother died, she had been forced out of necessity to take care of herself when her father was deployed, she was only sixteen at the time of her mother’s death.

Julie rushed into his arms, glad to hold him. She kissed him hungrily on the mouth as she greeted him, and held his arm tightly as he led her inside, to the Club.

The Officer's Club was a fairly large building, with a bar, and a dining room. They immediately went into the dining area, and seated themselves.

A waitress came over and took their drink and meal requests. Andy ordered a bottle of local fine wine, to cele-brate Julie's finishing her Master's studies.

*****

During the meal, Julie surprised him by suggesting they pay his brother a visit. Andy's younger brother, Dennis, and his family lived in a small city east of Tolsit, in Waverton. Dennis, and his wife Lara, had two small children, Willy, now three; and Megan five months old.

Andy had never seen the baby, and Julie knew he was dying to see his brother. Julie had met Andy's only living rela-tives several times, and she had always enjoyed the genuine warmth of their hospitality towards her.

Andy pointed out to her that they would have to rent a hotel room because his brother's apartment was too small. Julie smiled, and nodded.

"The nights are ours." She whispered, and snuggled closer to him.

He smiled, and they finalized their plans. She would pick him up at the main gate after she went home to get some clothes and other items. He would pack a small bag, and talk to his brother to let him know they were on their way to see him, Lara, and the children.

They had finished their meal, and Andy asked for the check.

They finished the last of the wine, left the Club, and walked to Julie's car.

Julie dropped him off at his building and Andy went in to pack some clothes, and place a comm-link call to Dennis.

His brother was very glad to hear they were coming, but cautioned Andy about the recent events. His brother was a member of the Waverton Security Force, and he was aware of the recent events.

Andy assured Dennis that the trip would be safe, and they would be at a local hotel in an hour's time.

*****

Julie was waiting for him at the main gate, just as planned. She got out of the car, and into the passengers' seat as he put away his small overnight bag in the back seat.

He got into the drivers seat, adjusted the mirrors, and Julie slid closer to him. She liked to rest her head on his shoulder as he drove her car.

*****

The trip was uneventful, and quick. They pulled the car into a parking lot of a hotel, some two blocks away from where his brother lived. Andy went inside to register for a room, while Julie busied herself gathering their small overnight bags. She had them on the ground when Andy came back with the key for their room.

He picked up the bags and handed her the key, as they went back inside of the hotel, and up to their room.

Once inside, Andy placed their cases on the night stands. Julie had already collapsed on the bed, feigning exhaus-tion. He walked over to her, and knelt on the bed straddling her waist. He leaned over, Andy kissed her softly.

Julie's arms went around his neck, as his kisses moved down her neck. Julie moaned, as his kisses began to arouse her.

"Andy!" Her voice was husky, filled with desire.

Her clothes suddenly became weighty, as she struggled to respond to his advances. She suddenly wished herself unen-cumbered by clothing. Andy got off of her, and lay beside her on the bed. Julie kicked off her shoes. She stood; she undid a snap and her dress slide from her body, then her slip followed. She reached up, her bra unclasped from the front. It dropped at her feet. In a moment, her panties were off and she lay down on the bed, unencumbered and free.

Andy leaned over her, and he began to kiss her breasts. She stopped him.

"Take off your clothes!" She hissed between clenched teeth. He stood and complied with her demand.

*****

From the very beginning of their renewed relationship, Julie had been uninhibited . She had never been shy showing Andy the things that excited her. She had come to his bed, inexperienced, yet full of instinct. Andy knew that Julie could have a huge appetite when it came to lovemaking. She had never brushed away his overtures, and she never tired of initiating their sexual encounters. She had been the one to initiate their first encounter. Andy made sure that it was as pleasant for her as it had been for him. From that moment foreword, they had grown together.

*****

Andy quickly stripped off his civilian clothes. He dared not travel in his uniform, in the event they were stopped, it could lead to an ugly scene.

He lay next to her on the bed, and Julie leaned over him. She gently kissed him.

"I love you." She whispered. She grasped him; he gasped, then relaxed as she gently rubbed his erection with her hand. His hand went to her head, as he brushed a lock of hair from her eyes,

"I love you too." He spoke softly to her.

Julie swung over him, straddling his pelvis. She leaned over him and rested on her forearms, she lowered herself to kiss him again. Their lips met, her tongue found his. Her hands went into his short hair; she gently stroked his head, and made a moaning sound.

She rubbed her groin against his, as they kissed, savoring each moment they lay together.

With his hands free, Andy gently caressed Julie's firm breasts, and rubbed them. They were not overly large, nor were they especially small. They were perfectly propor-tional to her body, and often worshipped by him.

*****

Julie was 24, and stood five and a half feet tall. She had shoulder length auburn hair. There was nothing especially beautiful about her, nor was she plain, yet she was very beautiful. It was her eyes that had first drawn him to her. They were alert, and bright. She always had a smile on her face. It was that smile that had melted his heart.

*****

Andy, on the other hand, had always been an achiever. He worked hard, and was very sober minded. Some would say he was intense. Andy was just over six-foot tall, and his body was toughened by strenuous exercise. Because he commanded 175 men in one of the most demanding of activities, field reconnaissance, he had always been better condition then most of his men. He knew that at 26, he was probably in better shape than any of his men, many of whom were younger then he.

The fact that Andy was in excellent physical shape, had not gone unnoticed to Julie. She very much delighted in his hard body. Yet she had always noticed a tenderness in him. His touch was soft, and she couldn't help but notice that it was his very gentleness towards her that heightened her passion for sex when they were together.

Andy had short cropped brown hair. He face was pleasant, but he didn't consider himself handsome.

Julie grasped his erection, and with her thumb she rubbed the sensitive head. She felt her own desire begin to build, as they lay motionless. She straddled his pelvis, while he gently massaged her breasts, and kissed her neck and ears. She knew she wanted him, now.

*****

They lay still now. Lovemaking had exhausted the two of them. Together, they had explored, licked and kissed each other until the early hours of the morning. Julie's head lay on his chest. He stirred in his sleep. She awoke, looked at his sleeping face, and drifted off to sleep again, content.

*****

Julie was the first to awake. She got out of bed, and called room service for some breakfast. After she had made sure that the order was correct, she went into the bathroom to shower.

As the warm water caressed her body, and she began to scrub herself, the shower door opened, and Andy stepped in to join her in the cascade of water. He kissed her as he stepped in, and stood behind her.

Julie turned around to face him. She used the soap she had and began to lather his chest. She admired his muscled torso. He leaned against the tiled wall of the shower, enjoying her attention. He closed his eyes as she touched him in an intimate and familiar way.

"Andy!" She said, as his arousal became apparent. She giggled softly.

He took the soap from her, and in turn, began to lather her body.

First her breasts, then her stomach, her thighs, and her legs. All felt his gentle touch. Julie turned around, and he lathered her back, and her pretty bottom. She turned back around, she closed her eyes, as he continued to wash away, Julie savored the light touch of his hands moving over her body. She opened her eyes, and looked at his face. He was busy feasting his eyes over her body. Her arms went to his neck. She clung to him. She turned him around, and leaned her back against the wall for support. Her left leg went around his waist, and with her right hand she grasped his erection. She guided him as he penetrated into her. Julie drew him in immedi-ately, and thrust against until he penetrated her fully.

Julie wrapped both legs around his hips, Andy supported her weight by holding her and leaning her against the tile wall of the shower as they joined in heated passion. Her hips bucked against him as he thrust against her, moans were escaping from her lips. She had a far off look on her face.

Julie lay her head on his left shoulder, giving herself over to his now urgent thrusts.

Her first climax gripped her. Julie bit into his neck, as the climax heightened. Her hands gripping his buttocks as she spread her legs as wide as possible to accommodate him.

"Andy!" She whispered, hoarsely, her climax subsiding.

His now urgent thrusting became frantic, as he drove into her. Another climax built up inside of her. Julie threw her head back.

"Now, Andy, now!" She cried, her voice urgent.

Andy felt the pressure build up deep inside of him, his own climax became impossible to hold back any longer.

He gasped. His head lay against her breasts, as he emptied into her welcoming loins. Julie unwrapped her legs from him, and stood her arms around his neck as she leaned on him for support, she dared not to move, her legs weak. She remained that way for a few moments, savoring the sensation. Andy stood still, to support her, as he kissed her neck.