When Gamers Get Real Pt. 01

Story Info
Our gamer fantasies start to become delicious reality.
858 words
3.62
8.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Musing
A_Musing
3 Followers

So we pulled it off.

Well, maybe not completely, not all the guild members were there but the core was there. We finally all got together. No kids, no families - just the guildies.

The restaurant staff had to have drawn straws on who as going to take care of this motley, loud, odd assortment of folks. But they served us well as we laughed, flirted, argued and drank our fill, so we all made sure they were amply rewarded.

Throughout the meal, my eyes were drawn to you. Every once in a while our eyes would meet and all the fantasies, all the stories, all the desires would flood my mind and I could almost feel you reading them in my eyes. You'd smile knowingly, I'd smile and fight to hide the heat in my face as the heat was building other places. And I'd turn to flirt with Derek or John in an almost desperate attempt to turn my thoughts from you... from us.

Eventually, drink and laughter doing what it does, I excuse myself and head to the restroom on the other side of the restaurant.

I'm in a stall finishing up when I hear the door open again. I don't hear the usual feminine sounds, but footsteps in front of the stall stopping.

My heart nearly stops when I hear your voice, "Sheri, we don't have a lot of time but... "

"I know," I say softly, getting up and opening the door. "I want it too."

My lips brush over your neck and you feel my breath over your skin. Our kiss begins soft, hesitant. Were all our fantasies just fantasies - or were they desires... needs? I moan softly against your lips and you know.

You move me against the wall and press yourself tight against me. I feel your hard cock against me and we move from soft and hesitant kisses to demanding, hungry ones. Our hands searching each others skin, touching, scratching, pinching as all the pent up frustrations from the fantasies and the teasing explode between us.

We pull at each others shirts and I gasp when I feel you grab my breast and squeeze, pinching my nipple between your fingers and tugging. I moan and you pull me against the sinks, telling me to hop up as you move my skirt up my legs. You hook your fingers in my panties as you kiss me and nibbling and biting as you explore... you moan softly as you feel my panties are wet, too wet. You stop kissing and look at me, "Did you?... " You start to ask and I blush bright red. Knowing the many fantasies and desires we each had, I took a chance. "I didn't clean up when I heard you come in... " You groan and kiss me hard while you pull the panties off me and wedge yourself between my legs, making me automatically wrap them around you.

You stop me by grabbing my legs and pulling up. I lean back against the mirror as you lean down between my legs, inhaling the scent of my wetness. Your breath against my pussy makes me shiver as I whimper a soft, "Chris... " I feel you parting my lips and you running your tongue all the way up to my clit. You begin an oral assault on my pussy while you slowly work 2 fingers inside me and start to finger fuck me. I squirm and whimper because it feels so good but I want to touch you too. My nails dig into your shoulders as I move my hips in rhythm to your fingers and mouth. I feel myself getting close... god so fast... "Chris... I'm gonna... " You respond by lightly scraping your teeth over my labia and clit and then tonguing over the whole area. You moan when you feel my muscles start to spasm around your fingers as I jerk in rhythm.

Moving back up me, you kiss me hard and demanding, making me taste my wetness on your lips and tongue.

You press against me and I can feel your cock straining through your jeans.

You hold your fingers up to my lips and you stare at me as I slowly run my tongue over them, taking your fingers in my mouth and sucking them clean.

A knock sounds at the door and in unison we both say, "Dammit!" laughing softly. You kiss me again and looking at each other eye to eye, you say,

"I want to continue this... we will continue this."

I laugh shakily, "Good thing we're at the same hotel."

Knocks on the door again.

"I'll go, give it a few and follow," I say as I slip out the door.

You come back to the table to see me whispering to my husband Jake and see him nodding. Thank goodness our marriage is open. I look up at you and smile with a slight nod. I turn and take a sip and return to the light flirting and smartassery with the others, but in my mind, all I am thinking of is later tonight...

A_Musing
A_Musing
3 Followers