When Good Ideas Go Bad

Story Info
Our best-laid plans turn to shit... literally.
2.9k words
3.92
59.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trixiej
trixiej
215 Followers

There have been a few horny experiences in hotels down the years – especially with my ex-husband, who regular readers will know was pretty much obsessed with wanting to see (and film) me having sex with other men. I have always been quite horny though (as regular readers will know), and I agreed willingly to most things he suggested. Some were a real turn-on, some fell short of what I wanted. But all were worthwhile.

I remember once we had a long weekend in London, staying at a West End hotel. After a late-morning return to our room, we were talking about getting a room service guy to come and fuck me, about filming it, about me buying tied up so that he could have me whatever way he wanted. We were led on the bed swapping ideas and images, hands between each others legs, rubbing, panting possibilities into each others' ears as our minds raced.

Steve reached across to the phone and ordered a couple more bottles of champagne. "Let's see who comes up," he said.

When the knock came I staggered over to the door to check out my quarry. I looked through the peep-hole. It was a middle-aged black guy, not in bad shape, the night porter we had staggered past half an hour earlier. I turned to Steve and made a 'come ci, come ca' kind of sign with my hand, and opened the door behind me to let him in.

"Champagne madam ... sir?" he said as he pushed a trolley into the room. I checked him out as he opened and poured the bubbly. He would do, if he wanted to of course. He left politely and closed the door behind him.

"Could be worse," I said. "And of course he could potentially be huge down below." I grinned as Steve began setting up the camcorder.

"Shall we go for it then?" asked Steve. "Go and put something nice on... Here take some champers," he said passing me a bottle.

I took my bag into the bathroom and had root round. First I tidied up my face – the make-up wasn't great after petting with Steve all night – then I stripped off, throwing everything into the bath. I pulled on a pair of black hold-up stockings, complete with a deep lacy top, like six inches' worth, and put on a black see-through baby-doll negligee. Perfect. I pulled the handcuffs from the bottom of the bag and waltzed back into the room to show Steve.

He was stood, glass in hand, and gave me a growl when he saw me. "No one could resist," he said. "Can you spot the camera?"

I had a quick look round the room. I had to admit I couldn't. It was in the mini-bar, filming through the gap in the slightly opened doors. "I've had a test," he said. "It'll pick you up fine if you stay on the bed."

"Well I won't have much choice if you get on with it," I said dangling the cuffs in his direction. I lay on the bed, arms above and he clicked the cuffs on me, wrapped around the iron bars of the bed's head. He gave me a kiss on the lips and his hand groped between my legs, searching to see how wet I had got. I squirmed wanting more, but he moved away and smiled at me.

"Good luck." With that he grabbed his coat, and made for the door, leaving it ajar for my visitor. He had planned to go to reception and ask the guy to arrange for a bottle of water to be taken up for me, handing him a decent tip while doing so. I just had to lie in wait, my thighs rubbing together subconsciously as I waited for my dawn treat, all sorts of fantastic images running through my head mixed with healthy trepidation.

It was nearly 10 minutes before the knock on the door came. I hadn't thought what I should initially do, say "come in" or play hard to get? He knocked again.

"Hello, madam? Your water?" He pushed the door slightly. "Anyone there?"

I stayed silent – surely he would check inside. "Hello?" Someone else walked down the corridor and I heard the two men muffle "hello" to each other. The footsteps faded and there was silence. I called a tentative hello. Silence. The bastard had gone. I craned my neck to look over at the door. He had put the bottle of water just inside the room and gone back downstairs. Great. We had to pick a shy one.

I let out a resigned sigh. Steve would be back in an hour, I might as well have some kip. Not much else I could do. I led there and shouted a token, drunken "fuck" to help relieve a little of the frustration and closed my eyes, willing myself to dream all that I had missed out on in the flesh.

Somewhere in the no-man's land between wake and sleep I heard a noise, the door was opening. I looked over and the outline of a man slid past the door, kicking over my water as he did. It was no hotel employee, just another guest by the looks of it.

"Well, what do we have here?" he smiled. He was older, in his 50s, and thin. He had a suit on but it was in a slightly dishevelled state after whatever night out he had enjoyed.

"Erm, hi" I said, taken by surprise.

"Did the black man not want to play? Are you stuck now?" He was looking me up and down constantly –everything was on show with the outfit I chose, not least because of the lack of underwear.

"Erm, it looks that way. My husband's coming back though," I added hurriedly.

"Well I'd better be quick then darling." He took a swig of my champagne, then took off his jacket. He moved round to the side of the bed and sat.

"What are you going to do?" I asked, trying not to make it sound as nervous as I was.

"Exactly what you wanted... I am going to use you." His hand was placed on my knee and he gently starting stroking the nylon of my stockings, just circling the knee at first but then wandering up my thigh, stopping at the lace top, and back down to my shin. His left hand then reached down to take off his shoes and socks before unbuckling his belt and trousers. He reached inside and rubbed an unseen cock as his right hand roamed over both of my legs, his eyes constantly running up and down my body, hardly bothering to register my face.

I had been dying to get a hard seeing to from the previous target, now this guy was making me feel uneasy. He stood and dropped his trousers and underwear to the floor. He was already hard, of course, and as he unbuttoned his shirt, he said: "You're quite a sight, you know. Where do I go first?"

He lay down next to me, his hand this time going straight up my negligee and between my legs. I opened slightly but made sure he had to do some work in pushing me further open for his index finger to get into my moist slit. "Mmmmm you were looking forward to this weren't you?" he said. He moved to kiss me on the lips. I let him kiss me but didn't respond, and he moved closer until his stiff cock was pressed against my side.

He buried his face in my neck and hair taking a slow, deep breath in as his fingers slowly ran up and down my pussy, occasionally entering my hole to encourage more juices. "You smell divine," he whispered. His fingers were applying more pressure to my clit as he worked between my legs. He was starting to press the buttons in the right order.

"Thank you," I whispered back and opened my legs a little more, perhaps subconsciously.

He licked and kissed my neck as he started making slight movements against me, almost like he was humping my hip with his stiff rod while his fingers worked between my legs. He was sliding two fingers in and out of me with no trouble at all and alternating that with his slimy fingers circling and pressing my clit. It was obvious I was getting hot, I couldn't help it.

He propped himself up on his left elbow, watching his hand coating itself in my wetness. He suddenly noticed the draw-string on the front of my negligee and reached up to it. "Ah!" He pulled slowly so that the front fell open, and he pushed either side away to expose my breasts to the charged atmosphere. A mouth immediately clamped on the one nearest to him and he sucked hard as he pushed himself up to kneel over me on the bed. He sat back and began stroking his cock. "I think I want to get this inside you," he said.

I wasn't going to complain – this is what I ultimately wanted after all – so I just looked at him, waiting, legs slightly open, slightly raised. After what seemed an age of him sat there wanking and staring at my pussy he crawled between my legs and then over my prone body. He slid straight in of course – I was dripping wet – and he watched down beneath his scrawny body as he drew the cock back out, as if checking to see how wet it would be when it came up for air.

"Mmmmm," he groaned as he pushed back in and his face turned to mine with a big smile. "You feel good. You are so wet aren't you?"

"I guess so," I whispered as I opened my legs a little more, shifting my ass slightly to try and control his angle of attack. He leaned down to kiss me on the mouth and this time I let him slip his tongue in, giving a little groan to let him know this was feeling good, this could work for me.

He pulled away. "You like being fucked like this don't you? What else do you like?"

"This is fine," I said, and closed my eyes, trying to look like a reluctant sex object. His cock was sliding slowly in and out and he would grind against me each time he was up to the hilt. It felt divine after such a long wait, and his hands wandered over my exposed breasts, his mouth occasionally seeking one out to suck and lick.

His groans and heavy breathing had lulled me into doing the same, and suddenly I realised, as he quickened the pace, I was the only one making any noise. I opened my eyes and he was smiling down at me, a smug grin. "Enjoying it?" he asked.

He looked down and watched his cock go in and out of my squelching pussy a few more times. Then he took it right out and sat back. "Look how slimy I am," he grinned. Then he stood on the bed and walked above me, lowering his groin on to my chest, right in front of my face.

"Do you like the taste of yourself?" he asked. I didn't answer, I just looked up at him. He moved the tip of his cock to my lips. "Go on... open... I wouldn't want to do this the hard way."

I parted my lips and he slipped the end of his dick into my mouth. I didn't mind the taste of myself – or any other woman for that matter – at all. I was half trying to stall for time, half trying to play hard to get. After a short, light suck over the end over his tool, he withdrew and said: "Lick all the way underneath it – it's covered in your juice. Eat it."

He moved the underside of his cock up and down over my open mouth, my tongue licking my own discharge, lapping it up, sucking his balls when they passed over. He groaned as I sucked along the cock a few more times and when we pulled away the actress in me took over and I put on a real porn star lip-lick. He pulled away and bent down to kiss me on the mouth, and we had a fairly passionate kiss, he wanting to taste my pussy juice on my lips and in my mouth, me getting too horny for my own good.

As we kissed he slipped his rock-hard dick back into me and began fucking me again, a bit more urgently, slightly harder, and I was starting to get some good vibrations around my clit. He had a hand under my back, lifting me slightly, the other was playing with my hair, moving my head around as he kept kissing me on my mouth and my neck, his body rutting me ever harder. I raised my legs and opened some more, my stockinged knees behind his shoulders, my feet at his hips and he pushed himself backwards to look around at my fully submitted body.

He withdrew once more and sat back on his knees, he held my already raised thighs just above my knees and pushed me back, raising my ass off the bed. Shit, I thought.

"No, please just fuck me..." I said hopelessly.

"Oh I will," he grinned as he watched his greased throbbing cock edge closer to my asshole. I felt the tip against my hole, then he pushed and I cried out as the initial shock penetrated the warm glow that had built up in my lower body. I wasn't averse to anal but that was usually when a) only when I felt like it, b) I'd been loosened up and c) not with strangers. It didn't look like I had a choice this time.

Once he was in he stayed still, moving his dick up and down, twitching it inside my ass. I whimpered a few times as the pain passed, and tried to relax. "Mmmmm now you smell really good. You fucking whore."

He started to work his cock inside me, first in a circular motion, making sure I could feel him in there, then pulling back slightly and pushing back up into me, gradually increasing the length of his strokes as he watched mesmerised by the sight of his dick sliding in and out of my ass. I was still whimpering, but it was obviously starting to feel quite good by now. I could feel bits of gas escaping from me now and then, each time prompting a "dirty bitch" from my violator and a harder thrust into my hole.

Eventually my ass sounded as wet as my pussy had just minutes before, there were soft wet noises emanating from a hot hole I could not see but I could most definitely now smell. All I could see was my glistening pussy lifted off the bed, and beyond this skinny body pumping with my legs still held apart and up in the air, the grip around the back of knees getting ever firmer.

I had resigned myself to having my ass pumped full of cum when, again, he stopped and took his cock out. "God look at it," he said. "It's covered in your shit." Once again he stood and walked over me, once again lowering his crotch towards my face.

"No, I'm not doing that," I said.

"You in a position to argue?" he asked.

I saw masses of crap on the underside of his dick and all around the bell end. I kept my mouth firmly shut and he tried to get the tip of the cock between my lips. Shit was smeared all over my deep red lips and my nose was filled with the smell of my own faeces. He went for the next best thing and began rubbing his cock all over my face. I screwed my eyes tight shut and clamped my mouth tighter. I felt his cock go over my eyelids, into my hair, all round my chin and neck and, of course, my lips.

Eventually he pulled away and returned to a missionary position, pushing his shitty cock into my pussy and pounding hard as he licked the brown mess he mad left on my neck and face. He was hungrily lapping all over me, and I stayed still and silent, letting him get on with eating the crap off my face as he fucked me – and hard, much harder than before. He had obviously got to a stage he could get off on.

As he licked hard on my left eyelid, he screamed and I felt him tense as he shot inside me, the growls slowly subsiding until he stopped the bucking between my open legs. After a few minutes he pulled himself off me and I heard him get dressed. I didn't dare open my eyes for fear of what might get in them while I was tied up and unable to wipe or wash.

"I enjoyed that – thank you," he said quietly, and kissed me on my still pursed lips. He finished getting ready and I heard him rummage around for something then a noise – a camera noise. "Just a souvenir for my cellphone," he laughed, and off he went.

Bastard, I thought, I still haven't cum.

trixiej
trixiej
215 Followers