When Hairy Met Hairy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity of her movements brought me quickly to the edge of my own climax. Much as I wanted to prolong the ecstasy, there was simply no way. With a low groan, I sent rivers of my thick, viscous cum surging into Anna's womb.

"Oh!" she cried. "Is that you? It feels like a bubble of warm liquid bursting inside me!"

"Mmmmm," I groaned. "Sounds fun. . ."

She fell on top of me, and we spent a long time afterward hugging and kissing and stroking and caressing each other. In the warmth of our afterglow, it seemed like every nerve ending in both our bodies was hyper-sensitive. I gently trailed my fingers over Anna's back, and down her ass, and she trembled at my every slightest touch.

Finally, she raised her head up and looked deeply into my eyes. Her own dark brown eyes seemed bottomless. Gently, I stroked her cheek and jawline, not quite able to grasp my own good fortune.

"You," I crooned softly, from the old Joe Cocker song, "are so beautiful. . . to me. . ."

She laid her head on my chest, and soon we drifted off into a happily satiated sleep.

I don't know how long we dozed, but when I awoke, I could feel my cock, still inside Anna, regaining its stiffness, parting the tight walls of her vagina as it expanded again into her warm depths. Soon Anna came awake, prompted by the erotic sensations of my cock inside her. Lazily, she began to grind against my erection again, and soon we were happily fucking away again. In the fullness of time, Anna had her second orgasm on my cock, and I sent a fresh surge of my semen into her.

*****

When I finally awoke in the morning, Anna was already awake, lying next to me in her bed, propped up on one elbow, gazing at me as I slowly gained consciousness. The sheet had slipped off her, so her naked body was completely open to my grateful scrutiny. Slowly, I ran my eyes over every woolly inch of her lovely body -- her hairy armpits, her lush pubic bush, the downy fur on her arms and legs, and her wispy girl-'stache that had caught my attention in the first place. If there was such a thing as a Beautiful Woman Lottery, I had clearly won it.

"Good morning, you," she chirped.

"Good morning yourself. You know, you're even more beautiful by the light of day."

She laughed. "I still think you're crazy," she giggled, "but your kind of crazy, I could get to enjoy."

"Ummmmm. . ." I drawled, in my semi-wakeful state, "Would you mind if we just stayed naked for a while? I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, and I'd like to look at you just a little while longer, if you don't mind."

"Naked is good; look to your heart's content," she purred.

For several leisurely minutes, Anna and I laid in bed together without a word. My cock began to grow again, stimulated by the sultry erotic vistas of her wondrously hairy body. Anna saw it, and began lazily, appreciatively stroking it. In response, I ran my fingers through her pussy-fur again, then began probing inside her with my fingertip. Soon she pulled me on top of herself, and, gripping my erection in her hands, she fed me into herself, and I was slowly sliding in and out of her once more, until we came to another crashing mutual orgasm. We lay together for a long time afterward, savoring the delightful warmth of our mutual naked intimacy.

*****

That was several months ago, and Anna and I have only grown to love each other more deeply in the intervening time. I am still utterly captivated by her physical charms -- she seems to have come directly from the elements of the earth, so natural, so richly, profligately wonderful, so full of earthy and erotic energy that it just sprouts out of her follicles. As if she were made just for me; and me for her. For her part, Anna seems less self-conscious about her hairiness, and she is very indulgent of my crazy appreciation of her. I've even gotten her to wear a bikini, with a boy-short bottom.

She is the most extravagantly beautiful woman I could ever imagine, but even more than that, I've come to know her as inwardly beautiful, as well. I want her to marry me, to throw our lives, and our bodies -- in all their hairy splendor -- all-in together, for as long as we both shall live. And maybe make a family of hairy kids.

I think she just might go for it.

12