When He Calls

Story Info
Can she go from a virtual master to a real master?
7.4k words
4.68
46.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers

Ringgggg

"Hello?"

"Are you ready, little one?" Her pulse immediately quickened.

"Yes, Sir." She said, almost breathlessly. How can he have such an effect on me - so strong, so immediate? Surely he's a magician. She waited for the next incantation.

"Do you have your collar and cuffs on?"

"Yes, Sir." She could already feel herself getting wet. She wished He allowed her to sit with her legs together, so she could feel it more, maybe rub her legs together a little. But He didn't allow that. As directed, she sat cross legged on the king-size bed. Behind her, lying over the edge of the unusually tall headboard was a loop of rope. She was naked except for the black leather cuffs and collar. She wore a phone headset.

"Have you pleasured yourself today, little one?"

"No, Sir. Just as you asked, I…."

"Silence! You do not have to explain your obedience. I expect compliance. If you disobey – then, you must explain. Is that clear? Can you tell me the rules of when you may talk?"

"Yes, Sir. I may reply to your questions only 'Yes, Sir' or 'No, Sir,' unless otherwise requested." Her throat was suddenly dry. The raspy voice was music to his ears. She swallowed.

"I may make sounds of passion or pain, but only real pain and real passion. Faking will be … punished." Her voice faded to a whisper as she remembered the one time she was punished for insincere sounds of pleasure.

"Yes, Little one, continue."

"I may beg you to cum, if I really need it, and I will be most respectful in doing so, by using the words you like. Those are the only times I may speak." Knowing that she had gotten it right, her shoulders relaxed. What a wonderful master she had.

"Very good, little one! I will start today's session soon, but you will have to wait just a bit." He paused. "Did I hear a groan of impatience?" Her breath hitched at her possible transgression." I will not punish you, but you will wait for me, won't you? You will wait with your hands on the wall. I will call back."

She knew what to do. She moved herself back against the headboard. Still sitting, cross legged, she reached up and fastened her cuffs to the ring above her head. And she waited.

She never knew what would come next. But that didn't matter. She knew her Master would take her to places no other lover had been able to. She and her Master had never met. He was her Master and her guilty pleasure. No one knew that while she dated like a "normal" person (she even had a steady boyfriend right now whom she really cared about), she lusted after a man on the phone. She would have liked to meet him in person, but there were complications. He said that he lived far away and was married. They hardly spoke about everyday life, but she knew that much.

The phone rang. Her heart jumped, and she clicked the controller she had been holding in her hand. "Yes, Sir."

"Are you waiting like a good girl?" "I have not moved, Sir."

"Then this will be a very good session for you, little one." Her cunt throbbed. She could feel the heat to her core.

"You may release your hands." She did so and placed one on each knee. She wondered what pleasures he had in store for her today.

"Is your ring in place" "Uh huh…yes, sir."

"Attach your collar to the ring." She did so. "Now rub your nipples. Are they getting tight? Are they hard little marbles, for your Master? Now pinch them. Roll them between you fingers."

Even after so many calls, she couldn't believe how hot this made her. As she rolled and pinched, she could sense the heat growing in her pelvis and feel herself getting wetter.

"You may take one hand and feel how wet you are. I know my little slut will be very wet for me." She moaned as she felt her hot wet lips.

"Now dip just one finger deep inside. (He heard her moan again.) You are so sweet and hot for me, aren't you my slave."

"Oh yes, sir," she whispered breathlessly.

"Now taste how sweet you are. Taste your own cunt, my slave."

She hesitated. "I…" she didn't dare go on. When he had first become her Master, he had punished her for days with no satisfaction, before he first allowed her to cum. She longed to cum as he directed her; she didn't dare disobey. He gave her climaxes she had never had. She put her wet finger to her mouth. She started tentatively, then took the whole finger is and sucked it like a little cock.

She stopped to say, "Oh, Master, it is so sweet. I … I." She started to suck her finger again as her nipples hardened even further and she moved her free hand down to her cunt.

"Unhook your collar from the wall, my sweet." She hesitated slightly as she loved the feeling of the tug of the ring on her collar, but she complied. "Now lie on your back and cum for me. Use just your hands. Make yourself cum and don't use any toys. Cum in my ear for me, slave."

She had all her "toys" by the bed, even a new one he had sent in a box. She did not have time to be disappointed that she did not get to use them. Her hands started their sensuous torture, and her mind was soon lost. As one hand gripped and pinched her nipples; the other was on her clit. With just one finger and so much lubrication, it didn't take long. She moaned as her climax neared, then more loudly, until she was almost screaming. Master had taught her that the deep breathing of being "vocal" during her climax only increased the pleasure.

"OH yes. Oh yes. God that's so good. OH Master, you are so good. Oh yesssss. I... I. OH GODDDDDD!" It was a hard-clenching orgasm. About as hard as a clitoral-only orgasm can be. When the spasms subsided, she lay there waiting, trying to catch her breath.

"Put Doctor Johnson on the bedside table," her master ordered. "Attach your collar to the long rope, just so you remember who is master." She pulled the 8" silicone dildo out of her drawer and attached it with its handy suction cup near the edge of the end table. She then reached out and got the longer rope she had attached to the wall. Normally all her ropes and rings hung behind the headboard where no one could see them. This long rope was arranged so, with her collar attached and standing near the edge of the bed, it felt like someone was pulling back on her collar.

"Now, sit on Doctor Johnson. But do not cum until you are given permission or you will be punished." Oh God, she wasn't' sure if she could do this. But at least, he hadn't turned on the Doctor's vibrator. "Be sure to turn the Doctor on low"

Oh shit. That was often her undoing. With her cunt tight after cumming, the feeling of this large cock sliding into her often, almost always, made her cum again. She slowly lowered herself onto the cock. She was careful not to rub against her clit. But even so, she shivered with the intensity of the sensation.

"Do not move up and down just yet. Do you have the box I sent you?" "Yes."

"Can you reach it? Good. You may unwrap it now." She held the small box in her hand and tried not to think of her full cunt or the tug of the collar on her neck. She thought her cunt would burn up if she didn't get some relief soon. She fumbled with the box, with shaky hands, but finally got it open.

"What do you see, my little one?" Her hands were trembling. Just the sight of the new toys was about to send her over the edge. If she had to say it out loud, she was sure she would cum.

"What has your Master sent you, my slave?" She had to answer. Her voice was barely audible. "There are nipple clamps." She paused and tried to collect herself. "… And a….a Red Hot Butt Plug. Oh…oh. Oh nooooo." She couldn't stop it. She rammed herself further onto Doctor Johnson and rode it up and down twice as a quick deep orgasm overcame her. She knew that her Master had heard.

She knew he would be angry. "Stay on the Doctor. Remove the nipple clamps from their package." She was very worried by the cold deliberate tone of his voice. "Now put the clamps on your nipples. Adjust them so they are as painful as you can take." She took one of her now soft nipples and pinched it, then applied the unadjusted clamp to her nipple.

"OH MY G…." It pinched like a son of a …. She instinctively yanked it off. BIG mistake. As it slid off, it only pinched worse. "OUCH!!"

"Get them on, bitch!"

She was now desperate to obey. No more sweet words from her Master. She loosened the clamp completely and tried the other nipple. It wouldn't stay on. She tightened it a little more...then a little more; it stayed. Now that it was in place, she tightened it until it hurt. She tightened it further, and a shot of electricity jolted between her nipple and her twat. Her master heard her moan. She applied the other clamp. "They are on, Sir."

"Tug the chain. Do they stay? Good. Now, unwrap the Red Hot." She did so.

"Get on the bed." She nearly came again, as she slid off Doctor Johnson, but luckily she did not.

"Had you obeyed, this would be a much more pleasurable process, but I want your virgin hole, and I will have it. You are going to ram that Red Hot in your ass when I tell you. Whether it gives you pleasure or not. Get out the lubricant." She usually needed the lube only when she had been bad and master was punishing her with some hard fast fucking of some kind. Somehow he knew how to direct her to fuck herself, have a climax and yet get very little satisfaction. Other times, he could give her orgasms that rolled on forever and made her so, so glad to be his slave.

"Are your panties on the night stand?" "Yes." Odd question, she thought.

"Get on your knees, so your leash is pulled tight. Can you reach your ass? Yes, good. Put plenty of lube on the Red Hot. It has three bulbs you see." Yes, in fact, the soft, clear red silicone thing she held had, at one end, a head like a cock. Then two other bulb-like shapes, before it flared out at the end, apparently so it wouldn't "get lost". It was about 6" long and the effect was that it started narrow, got wider, then narrow again, ending in a ring; it looked like a perverted pacifier. The narrow part in the middle looked awfully big, bigger then some of her dildos. The last one was smaller, she guessed so it would stay in place.

"You are going to put it in, in three thrusts; the final thrust it will be all the way in. Do you understand." Her hand started to shake again. "Yes," she managed to say.

"Put in the first part now! And I want to hear you!" She reached back and tried not to think how she had never imagined she'd do anything like this. She just positioned it and pushed. "Oh GOD! It stings. Please. Please. I CAN'T…." She couldn't stop the tears in her eyes.

"You will LEAVE IT IN, SLUT!" "OH it hurts, it hurts." She fell forward so that the rope and her collar were holding her up. She tried to relax. The stinging started to ease. But before it was gone completely, she heard, "PUSH AGAIN, BITCH!!"

He had her so well trained, she reached around and rammed it in another notch, giving into another round of pain. But it was stinging less, and she was starting to feel full in a place she hadn't felt it before. Her legs started to shake, and she tried to maintain her balance, or she would hang herself. Her nipples started to harden. And as they did, the clamps that she had forgotten became very present! She moaned with pleasure and pain, and the pressure in her ass joined with the electricity from her nipples.

"My slave likes this doesn't she? You are a dirty little girl aren't you? And you are all mine. PUSH again, slut!" She groaned, now with pleasure as she pushed it further in and listened to her master in her ear.

"Only a slut would allow me to fuck her ass. And that's just what you are doing. Such a dirty little girl. Now grab the ring of the Red Hot and move it in and out. Fuck your ass, slut." She started very slowly. She thought that once she has it out, she wouldn't want it back in. But, as always, the feeling in her body and the words in her ear made her a slave to her passion. No sooner had she slowly slipped it out, than she slipped it back in again. She groaned, and an animal sound left her mouth. Her breasts were painfully engorged with pleasure and straining at the clamps. Even the swinging of the chain between the clamps caused a new round of pain. Her legs were shaking, and she fought to stay upright. Her Master let her continue until she was moaning almost continuously.

"Now stop and leave it in your ass. Get to your feet slave." Her breathing was hitched and shallow now, as she reached toward a new level of ecstasy. She would do anything he asked.

"Is the plug staying in? Good. Now lower yourself very slowly on Doctor Johnson." One hand was on her clit and the other pulled at her nipple chain as she lowered herself onto the Doctor.

"You will fuck yourself now until you cum. You will cum harder than you ever have. And since I know you so well, slut, I know you will cum in a gushing wet flood. You are filled like you never have been before, and you won't be able to control it. As you cum you will catch your cum on your proper white panties. Now fuck, slave, and don't be quiet about it!"

She raised herself up, then down for the first thrust. A shudder when through her entire body, and she was completely lost in the sensation. Her knees were shaking from the intensity of it. She moved up and down twice more, and that was all it took. It was all just too overwhelming for her. Her Master in her ear; her slave collar and two cocks impaling her, filling her.

“Oh, oh, ohhh….ARGGHHH!!” She was convulsing in a mind-numbing climax.

"Cum for me, slave," he taunted in her ear. "Cum for me, baby, and let it all go." She had no choice; her body was not under her control. As her cunt spasmed, she ejaculated like she never had before, leaving a very wet Doctor and bedside table. She fell onto the bed, still trembling, and curled into a ball.

"Listen to me, my sweet. Take your pretty white panties and clean the Doctor. Some off the table too." She did so, still in a trance.

"Now you will thank your Master." She had some trouble speaking. But her Master was very pleased with the tremble in her voice. "Oh yes, yes. Thank you. God, thank you. You are my Master, and I am your slave. My body is yours." She responded as she had been taught to respond.

"You are my slave, and you have been very good and very bad. For the transgression of cumming without my permission, you will wear your wet panties for the rest of the day. Is that clear?" "Yes, sir. I…" But he was gone.

He had had her wear no panties before. All day at work even! But this! Then she thought of the what he would probably give her in return, and she had no doubt she would do it. She looked at the clock. 12:00!! She quickly got up, cleaned her "toys" and put them away. Then she showered. She wished she could just lie there and casually drift off to sleep, but she had to get to work. As it was, she had taken the morning off to "pamper herself" with the call from her Master. She showered, got dressed (including the wet panties) and was in the office by 1:00.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was Friday, so Janet was wearing jeans and a sweater. She tried not to think about that fact that if people got too close, she would smell like sex. She just pretended to herself that she had gotten her jeans out of the dryer before they were done. It was still very hard to think of anything else. And her sore pussy and ass didn't help either. About 5:00, she got a call.

"How are you, sweetness?" Brad's voice was a welcome break.

She giggled. "OK, handsome."

"Are you free to night? How about dinner and movie?"

"Well, Brad. It IS Friday" She should have been expecting his call. He was so predictable. "Will you pick me up at 8:00?"

"On the dot. See you then."

She didn't get home until almost 7:00. She had to rush to put on a skirt and do her hair. She obediently left on the panties from this morning. They had dried, but she still thought she must smell. He arrived promptly at 8:00.

They went straight to the movie. It was racier than the movie they usually saw together. They had been dating three months. Janet didn’t rush relationships. They had only had sex twice, but it had been very quick – on his couch. This was their first date since the second time. He put his arm around her and was holding her close in the movie theater. When they got out to the parking lot, he paused before unlocking the car door for her.

He moved up close to her, not quite pushing her against the car. She was already a bit hot from the movie, and as he moved close, she flushed with excitement. He could see it in the lights of the parking lot. His hands were on both her arms.

"You are very …. enticing tonight, Janet." As he said it, he pulled her to him and kissed her, long and deep. She responded in kind. She was very ready and very hot. Her response spurred him on, and he raised one leg to push against her sex. She ground into him.

“Oh yes!” she thought. “He’s going to take the initiative. He’s going to pin me to the car and take me right here in the parking lot.” It was what she wanted. It was what she wanted from the first time she had seen him. He was the picture of the man she wanted to dominate her; maybe love her. But he never seemed to go far enough. He always backed off.

"Your place is closer," is all he said, as he got her car door unlocked and they left the parking lot. Dinner was pretty much out of the question. He wanted her very badly. He had since the first time he has seen her. He liked the way she responded. She was the sexiest woman he had ever dated, but he couldn’t find the way to bring it out in her. Their first two times for intercourse were hurried and over way too quick. This time he’d take his time.

Her hands were all over him. By the time they got to her front door, they were both partially undressed. Once inside, he pushed her against the wall of her entryway. His hands were on her breasts and between her legs. They seemed to be everywhere at once. She was loving every minute of it, but suddenly wished she had her collar and cuffs on. She thought of how much better it would be with her arms stretched over her head.

Soon she was focused on him again, as he took a nipple into his mouth and his fingers were doing their handiwork on her clit. She came, in what was probably record time.

"You are so hot," he said breathlessly into her ear, as he nuzzled her neck. He wanted more from her, her on the wall, in the entryway, but he didn't how to pull it out of her; how to push her buttons.

She wanted him to make her kneel and demand she suck him. Neither of them knew how to get from the polite sex they had been having, to what they both desired.

She finally said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

He followed. She finished undressing him and pushed him back onto the bed. She climbed on top and ran her hands through his curly chest hair. Then she ran them down his sides to his thighs, around his thighs and caressed his balls. She was gratified by the chills that ran through him. She nudged him into the center of the bed. Kneeling between his legs, she took his cock in her mouth. He gasped and then moaned. He was sure he was one lucky SOB.

She stopped too soon for his liking, but then she was straddling him and lowering herself onto his shaft. She had pumped him maybe twice, when the phone rang. She automatically picked put on the head set, without even thinking.

"Are you getting fucked, Little one?" As if His hand had just squeezed her nipple, the sound of His voice caused her cunt to clinch. The man she was making love to groaned despite his wondering who the hell was on the phone!

"Yes, Sir."

"Who the hell is that?" her real-life** date said.

"Make him be quiet, little one." She leaned forward, then rubbed her now taut breasts into his chest. She then pressed against him and gave him a deep kiss. Her kiss deepened as she heard in her ear:

Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers
12