When He Calls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers

"I want you to please yourself tonight. I want you to show your man that you are a slut beyond compare. He will want no other than you. And you will get the master you have always desired. Deepen your kiss. Think of my hands on your tits. I am clutching them, and now I am pinching your nipples, hard."

Her hands had moved to her nipples. As he said "hard" she pinched as hard as she could, and her cunt throbbed, clinching Brad's cock. He moaned deep in his throat, even as he sucked on her tongue and bit her lip.

"Now, sit up and ride him hard. But not too long." She broke the kiss and sat up. She was panting hard as she bobbed up and down on his pole and pinched her nipples.

He could hardly believe how she felt. And how hard she was riding him. He had forgotten about the headset. He grabbed her hips and matched her, thrust for thrust. She started to move one hand down to her clit.

"Do not touch yourself yet, little one."

"Yes Sir."

"Stop now and slide off him. Take him in your mouth. Taste your sweet juices on him. Polish his hard meat with your mouth. Do not let him cum."

She stopped her ride and started to slide down between his legs. As she did, he tried to stop her; but as she got lower, he thought he understood her intended target, and he did not try too hard. He let out an animal sound that Master could even hear on the phone; the Master was pleased.

"You are so lovely, my little one. With your mouth full of cock. And you love it so much don't you. Love to have your mouth full. Love to be treated like the slut you are. You are such a naughty slut."

Her cunt was so hot it ached. She wanted to touch it, to frig herself and rub her clit until she cried out.

"Let his cock go and sit on him again. This time with your back to his face." She pulled her mouth off his rod, and it exited with a "pop". He started to grab her head, but again, he thought better of it and let her continue. She sat up and turned with her back toward him. "What is she up to now?" he thought. He didn't have long to wait. She backed up and then slid down on his cock. She shuddered as his thick member now pressed on her g-spot. She sat still as spasm after spasm washed over her. She could her him groaning behind her. His hands moved to her tight, round ass as she slowly started to move up and down on his dick.

"Is this what you want, my slut?"

"Ah ha" was all she could manage to say.

"Do you want more."

"Oh, yes, please Master"

"Are you sure you want more?"

"Master, please give me more. Please make him fuck your whore until she comes. God this is so good. Fuck me, please Master."

"Tell him to fill your other hole, slut."

"Wha…" She was so enthralled now, she was having trouble listening.

"Tell him to put his finger into** your ass."

She slowed her rhythm. She had never been taken there. "I…"

"Slave, my slut, you will do this, or I will have you stop and you will not cum."

"Fuck my ass." She said.

"What?" The confused and nearly climaxing man under her was bewildered by the sensations, the words he heard her saying, and her new request.

"Fuck my ass." She said more loudly.

"Make him do it or you will be punished." With some desperation in her voice, she said begged loudly, "Lubricate your finger and put it in my ass."

He didn't hesitate any longer. He had been staring at her virgin hole as it bobbed up and down on his cock. He wanted to do it. He had his hands on her as before and wanted to feel her hot asshole wrapped around his finger. He wanted to, and now she was begging him to. He wet his index finger and slowly penetrated her virgin hole. She had to stop moving as the new sensation was first one of pain.

Then her body felt the fullness it ached for; her legs were shaking, and she fell forward overcome with the power of having both her holes filled. He started to move the finger slowly in and out. She recovered enough to sit up and start to move up and down slowly, slightly. She wanted him to stop, but she wanted him to keep going, to find the next level of heat. A moan came from her throat and kept on.

"Now my slut, you are filled, you are his and you are mine. Say thank you to your Master."

Breathless and raspy, her reply was immediate, "Thank you, Master for taking this slut."

Then He surprised her so much that she nearly said 'no'.

"Hand the man your headset."

She didn't dare refuse. She didn't dare risk not being allowed to cum now. She'd go crazy.

“Keep moving on his cock – keep him hard or you will not be allowed to cum." She hesitated only slightly, she handed the headset back to her man. He also didn't hesitate. He didn't know what dream this was, but he didn't want it to end. What ever was on that headset had already rocked his world, and he wanted more. With his free hand he put on the headset.

"Yeah?" he managed to get out, as she had increased the tempo of her thrust on his dick.

"Do you like your finger in her ass?"

"Who..?"

"I am the slut's master. I can make her cum with just a word. I can do that now or I can take your both further than you have been before. Do you like to fuck my little one?"

Was this a trick question? "Yeah, but who…?"

"You can be her master. I will teach you. I will teach you to master the slut in her and she will be yours."

Her pounding on his dick had deepened. She was grinding her ass against his finger, and as it went deeper, he could feel her cunt clinch. His passion had waned slightly at hearing another man in the room. But as she groaned and his finger went deeper, he didn't care who was driving, he just wanted to take more of her. "Go on."

"Do as I say. Remove your finger and pull her off of you. If she protests, give her a slap on her ass. Hard."

Brad did as He said, and slowly removed his finger first. She groaned in obvious protest. He slapped her hard on the right cheek. She jumped and stayed very still. He looked at her as his hand print started to develop.

"Did you like the way that sounded?"

"Yes."

"Do you like the look of your red handprint on her ass?"

"Yes." She tried to turn around, and he slapped her bottom again.

"You need to teach her who is in charge. She wants to be taken, has wanted to be your slave. Would you like to see her bottom red and throbbing?"

"Yes, I think this slave needs to know who's boss." The Master had been right. Her man was becoming just what she needed, he just required training. This would not be an easy night for her, but she would rise to the challenge and surrender absolutely. He knew her.

"Put her over your lap."

He removed her from his cock, now hard again with his new-found power. As he did so, she got off the bed and started to stand.

"On your knees!," he said without prompting. She immediately fell to her knees. He looked down at this woman he thought he knew. What kind of slut was she. She had been another man's slave; a man on the phone? Had they ever done it in person? Did it matter? She was here with him now. And he liked where he had her.

"Tell her to assume the position."

"Assume the position." His voice was getting louder and was full of power and passion. Her legs were trembling, and the wetness started to flow again. She separated her knees as she had been taught and clasped her hands behind her back. She looked up at him, wanting to see the approval in his eyes.

"Eyes down, slut." He leaned over and clipped her cuffs together. She knelt subservient, her hands bound, and her own juices flowed down her legs. As her man, her *new* master, moved close to her and brought his rigid cock to her lips, she couldn't remember feeling more fulfilled. He only let her suck it until she had cleaned most of her wetness off him.

Then he sat on the chair she had next to the dresser. It had a high back and no arms, so she could be placed straight across his lap. He commanded her to lie across his lap. She got to her feet and then clumsily fell into his lap as her feet caught in something on the floor. He caught her before she fell off. His dick pressed against her belly. He placed one hand firmly on her back.

"Is she ready to be trained?" he heard in his ear.

By way of an answer, he said to her, "You will now feel your Master's hand." The first blow fell before she could steel herself. And blows kept falling, giving her no time to even catch her breadth.

Her first master said to his master in training, "If she says 'Mercy', you must stop immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand she can ask for mercy, and she must understand I will push her until she does." Tears had started to fall from her eyes. She was sweating, and as his slaps increased in intensity and speed, she started to yelp with each whack. She started to squirm to try to get out from under his blows.

"Stop, and reach into her top dresser drawer. You will find a new toy she just bought and has not used."

He did not want to stop. But he did, and when he saw his handiwork, he was pleased. Her lovely round ass was now more lovely than ever. It was bright red and seemed to throb with each breath she took against his legs. He opened the dresser drawer and saw the red silicone butt plug and an assortment of other dildos. Janet {put her head up long enough to see what was in the drawer. Then she let her head fall. She had no idea what was going to happen next, and she was more excited than even her Master had previously gotten her.

Before He could give further instructions, He heard Brad say, "What a slut you truly are. You even buy your own toys. Were you planning to use these without me? Were you planning to pleasure your hole without my permission?"

"Very good, very good," thought the elder Master.

Brad said to himself, more than to her, "I own this ass. This is a slave's ass, and it is for me to take."

"Yes," the Master encouraged. "She is all yours. Her round ass is yours to pinch and slap and drive your cock into. Her rosy hole is yours alone. Her wet, clenching pussy is throbbing because she is a slut and needs a man to master her."

"Hand me the plug, slave, and let me show you who's ass this is." He released one of her hands** and made her reach into the drawer for the first "tool". She handed the little red vinyl shaft back to him with a shaking hand. He took it and reconnected her wrist cuffs. He slid her off his lap and back onto her knees. She took a deep breath with her now free chest. He pulled a silk scarf from the dresser drawer.

"I take another deep breath, slave. Show me just how far you can push out those tits". Her breath hitched.., but she thought she had better obey, lest he use his hands on her sore butt again. As she took in the breath, he pulled back on her elbows and tied them together with the scarf. He reached around and pinched her out-thrust nipples, and she arched against his touch. He moved up to her and rubbed the head of his cock against her tits. And then over her lips and the rest of her face. She opened her mouth, in hopes he was going to put it there.

"Don't you love my cock, slut? Do you want it in your mouth? Answer me, slave. Tell me where you want it." His firm tone had her throbbing anew.

"Please master, let me suck you. Fuck my mouth or my pussy. Please fuck me. Please let me…." She knew she dare not ask. She knew it wasn't time.

"When I think you are ready and have shown me you can me my slave, then I will fuck you. I will fuck you and you will never want another master."

Her first Master knew that his time was over. She had a new master. "Treat her well. I do not part with my slaves easily. And I act if they are treated badly. Remember, she wants this. She wants to know that you need to be her master as much as she needs to be mastered. She wants passion from you, hot and heavy. Take her all the way, and she will take you further. Love her and she will surrender until you can't imagine the world without her." With that, Brad heard a click in his ear, and the man who had owned this slut before him, was gone.

Some deep feelings welled inside him. After a lifetime of quietly pushing them down, he let them come to the surface. He looked up and caught his reflection in the mirror. A beautiful woman had submitted on her knees, ready to worship his cock. His hand was on her collar. He looked into his dark side in the mirror. For the first time, he did not fear it. He looked down at the woman at his feet, and a feeling of possession that burned through him and he liked it.

He moved to the side of her and grabbed the ring on her collar. He rotated the collar to turn the ring to the back of her neck, and still holding, it he lowered her head to the ground. She was now head down, back arched and her ass and pussy presented and exposed. She could not stop the shiver than ran through her entire body. He moved behind her. He placed one hand on an ass cheek. The warmth of his hand started her well-whipped ass burning again. With the other hand, he slowly inserted the plug into her wet and dripping cunt to give it some natural lubrication. She moaned and tried to push against it. He held her steady with the hand on her cheek. When she pushed back again, he pinched. She stopped and whined.

He felt a pang of remorse for what he was going to her. He sat the plug aside and put two fingers into her cunt to give her some of the pleasure she craved. She was so wet it took his breath away. Her cunt squeezed his finger almost immediately. From this angle, he could see her pussy start to spasm. He knew if he continued, she would cum. He couldn't deny her. And he also knew she was so far gone she would forget to ask. It was the thought of giving her pleasure almost as much of the thought of punishing her that drove him to continue.

He drove her ruthlessly to a climax; pushed one, two, then three fingers into her cunt. "You want it slut. Just fuck yourself on my fingers. Yeah, give it to me baby." The sound of his voice was the catalyst. She started to move against his fingers.

"Keep moving baby. Keep fucking me. Keep that ass moving." She tried to slow down. She knew she couldn't go any further. She knew somewhere in her muddled mind that she had to ask permission. But his hand was on her clit now, and his voice was filling her head.

"Keep your ass moving slut or I'll stop. I'll leave you with your dripping pussy on the floor." Whack! He slapped her ass. "Move it slut" He whacked her again and again. Her soft moans turned to cries. She moved faster against his hand. He had three fingers in her cunt, and with the other hand -- after he thought she had a red enough ass again -- he start to flick her clit. She came almost as soon as he touched her clit. She screamed and rammed her pussy onto his fingers. Her cunt was still spasming, he picked up the plug and pushed it in her ass and she seemed to start coming again. With her body still jerking as he hauled her up by the collar. He lifted her nearly off the ground with one hand, her face inches from his. With his other hand, he hooked two fingers in her cunt.

"You did not ask permission, slave." Her dazed expression of lust, turned quickly to fear as she looked into his steel eyes. She shuddered from head to toe.

"Please…." was all she could get out before the pressure from the finger in her cunt told her she should beware. She was nearly passing out from the pressure of the collar, when he let her fall to the ground.

He sat on the edge of the bed, facing her mirrored dresser. He pulled her mass of pillows over so he could have some support of his back and get a better view of her ass in the mirror.

"On your knees and service my cock, slave." He couldn't believe he was saying the words. He had never asked for it. He had only gotten a blow job if the woman offered. Now he was asking for it, demanding it from her. It felt incredible. He watched her struggle to her knees, eager to please him. She crawled up between his legs, and took his full length into her mouth. He could see her ass, still red from her spanking in the mirror and the plug still in place. Her hands were still tied behind her back. It was amazing.

He ran his hands through her red hair, and pushed her head down further. She only seemed to love it more when he did that. She had a very talented mouth. She seemed to sense he was near the edge. She started to bob up and done, sucking hard and pushing her head down until he could feel the back of her throat. As he came, he grabbed her head and thrust all the way into her throat; he filled her mouth. She swallowed all she could, and he fell back against the pillows, releasing her head. She continued to suck until he started to soften. Then she licked his dick and balls clean.

After a few minutes, he sat up and looked at Janet. She was kneeling obediently, her head bowed.

"Now you will thank your Master," Brad said to her.

Her head came up, and the look she gave him made his heart pound. She looked up at him with a combination of lust and admiration. It made him feel like a God. "Thank you, my Master. You are my Master and I am your slave. My body is yours." She responded as she had been taught to respond.

He stood up and walked to her. He wanted more of her. More tonight and more every night. He wanted the slave he saw before him more than he'd wanted anything before. He put his hand below her chin and tilted her head back so their eyes met again. He had to ask.

"Is this really what you want? Do you give up your other Master." "Yes. He gave me to you. And I can only have one Master," She hesitated. She saw the look of doubt in his eyes. "I want you. I want you and all of this. Please, become my Master." She was pleading now. She hastily added, "I can teach you."

He said nothing. He pulled her up by the collar and turned her around. He undid the silk scarf and unlatched her cuffs. When her arms were undone, she fell forward slightly, catching herself with her hands on the bed. He used the opportunity to grab hold of the plug that was still in her ass and move it in and out. He loved the sound she made as he moved it. He removed it, gave her a swat on her ass and reached for her cuffs.

He led her around the room. He was looking for something. She couldn't help the tears that were welling in her eyes. He was going to leave now, now that he knew what a slut she was. Finally he found what he was looking for. He raised her hands above her head and attached them to the large hook above the closet door. He had known there would be one somewhere.

"Teach me?" He said mockingly. He dried her eyes. He kissed both her cheeks and her mouth. Then he ran his hands over her body, pinching and tweaking all her most sensitive spots. Soon she was twisting and moaning, and hoping he wouldn't ever stop.

"I catch on quick, little one."

THE BEGINNING.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Please vote and let me know if you like my story. That’s the only way I know what to write next.

Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers
12