When He Found Out

Story Info
Boyfriend discovers her need for domination.
848 words
4.12
36.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been together for about a month. I trusted him now, but I hadn't told him yet. It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I was browsing some bondage sites, looking at the girls tied up and gagged, envious of their position. I ran to the grocery to get dinner, and when I returned, there he was, sitting in front of the computer, looking at the same girls I had been.

"What is this?" he asked sternly.

"I can explain..."

He got up from the seat and made me sit down. "Does this make your pussy wet? Do you like seeing those sluts tied up and gagged? Do you want to get fucked like them?"

I didn't know what to say. I was so turned on by his tone. I was unsure of what he would do next. He ran his fingers over my cheek and down around the back of my neck. With a quick jerk, he grabbed my hair pulling back and covered my mouth with his other hand. I felt his hot breath move form my neck to my ear as he whispered, "Don't move, bitch. I'll be right back." I was scared and excited. He was only gone for a couple of minutes, but it felt like an hour. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my body as I sat in anticipation. Upon his return, I was told to get on my knees. I quickly fell in submission. He set a box on the bed and turned my back to it.

"Are you wet, you little slut?" I shook my head to confirm. "Then take your panties off." As I slid them down my leg, I could feel them wet against my skin. He took my soaked panties an stuffed them in my mouth, placing a gag over them.

He worked my skirt up over my hips, exposing my ass and wet cunt. I tried to scream when I felt his hand violently slap my ass repeatedly, but it was muffled by the panties. "Scream all you want, I like it. But know can hear you my little whore." I felt another firm slap and I jumped. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up. My ass was throbbing and I was getting wetter with each violent episode.

He ripped my shirt off, pulled me to the bed by my breasts and threw me down. The pain shot through my whole body. My nipples were sensitive from his handling, and my wrists were restrained overhead with a small rope. I shut my eyes, waiting for him to force himself inside of me, but he didn't. Instead, he placed clamps on each sensitive, erect nipple and connected them with a loose chain. I squirmed in pain, but it only made it worse. The pain changed from a sharp sensation, to a hard and constant pressure. I knew the slightest stroke of his hand would bring me to tears.

He had been teasing me for so long that I became restless, trying to fight to get away. I just wanted to get fucked, to be ravaged by his cock, to feel him thrust inside of me again and again. "So you like to fight. We'll make sure you don't do that again."

He tied each of my ankles the bed post above my head. I was shaking with anticipation. I couldn't move or scream. But he still didn't fuck me. He left the room and came back with an ice cube that he ran over my neck and shoulders. He let the freezing water drip over my clamped nipples. The pain drove me crazy, I started to pout and he removed his pants. His hard cock was teasing my wet pussy as he leaned over me and placed the chain in his mouth. He pulled and I felt a tear run down my cheek. He ran the ice down my navel and dripped the tortuously cold water on my clit. It sent chills all over my body.

It slid downward and I closed my eyes to enjoy sensation. He let the chain out of his mouth and just as the water was getting too cold, he slid his warm tongue up and down my cunt. He drew his head back and placed a small dildo inside of me and continued to play with my swollen clit, biting and sucking until I started to come. He removed the dildo and thrust himself inside of my tight pussy. " You're going to come on my cock like a good little slut, right baby?" I shook my head to agree. My pussy started to grip his dick with each contraction. It felt so good and it had been worth the wait. He trust himself harder and harder until I felt his cum shoot inside of me. He collapsed on my chest and I passed out. It had all been too much to handle.

I awoke, hours later, unrestrained, covered and his arms. "You're my good little slut, I will take care of you," he whispered.