When He Isn't Looking

Story Info
Left wanting in the heat of the moment, what's a girl to do?
2.2k words
4.29
27.3k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked on her nipples, biting down on them, grinding his crotch between her legs. She was writhing, crying out loudly in pleasure. Her fingers searching his body with need for him. Her breaths filling the air. Her white blouse was open, bra pulled down under her 34C cup breasts, lying back on the sofa with his hard body over her. He slipped his hand down her thighs, up her short skirt, rubbing hard against her panty clad pussy, her juices soaking through.

"Ohhh Sean," she cried out, her body shuddering a little.

His mouth still filled with her soft mounds, his tongue toyed with her nipple as his fingers moved up and hooked into the waistband of her panties, slipping them down her legs. He felt her fingers clutching at his shirt, her body bucking and writhing, wanting more.

He parted her legs and teased her clit with a gentle run of his fingers, simultaneously biting down on her taut nipple as he rammed his fingers deep inside her, causing her to shudder and shake as she came. Her lips parting slightly, her brows in a wrinkle, her ecstatic scream taking over. He could feel her pussy clenching tightly around his fingers as he pumped them in and out of her. His jeans felt like they would burst at his hard cock wanting to get out and deep inside her right away.

As her orgasm started to die down, he sat up and started to undo his pants. He looked out the window and noticed three cars parking on the driveway.

"Fuck baby, they're early," he exhaled in exasperation.

"Wait, you're not stopping yet," she started to say but his lips met hers for a quick kiss. He was already buttoning his shirt and zipping up his pants.

"I'll make it up to you later," he answered with an apologetic grin, "you know I always make good on my word."

She sat up, buttoning her top with a pout. "Can I have my panties back?"

He smiled, "Think of me without them." He left as the doorbell rang.

Erin sighed, her body was still burning with need but his friends were already there. She did believe he would make up for it, mind blowing sex would follow. He always made sure of it. She'd been with him for 3 years now. She met Sean when she was just 16 years old, through countless meetings with her dad, they did business together. He was 38 now and she was 22.

She exhaled loudly and got up, fixed her hair and cleaned up a bit before joining him in greeting his guests. She didn't linger, nor played hostess whenever they had guy's night together. She wondered if she should don a new pair of panties. Her skirt was a bit short. Her clean, smooth pussy, glistening still from her juices, exposed underneath made her feel a bit wild and uninhibited. She closed her eyes for a moment, thoughts of bouncing on his big, hard cock were filling her mind, getting fucked like crazy...

She sighed, Why can't he just sneak out and fuck me, she thought before opening the door and leaving the room.

She met them as they were making their way to the den, smiling as they saw her approach. Sean smiled and pulled her to him. "Glad you could come down, baby." He kissed her cheek, his hand moving down to her ass, giving it a tight squeeze. "You know the guys, right?"

"I should, I've met them a few times now," she grinned, she was so bad at remembering names. She glanced at each of them, there were seven. Two were African-American - Ty and Chris, one Asian - Russel, and the rest were Caucasian - Paul, Gunner, Marc and Noah. As she passed a smile at each face, she noticed one staring at her lower body. She wondered if he could tell she was naked under her skirt.

"Let's grab a beer then," she heard one of them call out and others cheering in approval.

Sean kissed her cheek, "will you be okay?"

"Of course."

"Keep the bed warm for me then?"

She smiled as he left her side to take out the snacks and beers. Some of the guys said their hellos as they passed her, exchanging smiles and pleasantries. She gasped as she felt a hand up her skirt, squeeze her ass quickly. She turned but there were three and she wasn't sure which one of them could have done it.

All three smiled as they passed her, asking her if she would join them. She smiled, telling them no but that she would be around if ever any of them needed anything. She left the room and entered one of the bedrooms close-by. She pulled out her phone and checked out a chatroom she often went to just to kill time.

A guy of 28 she had chatted with a few times had messaged her. She replied back. Quickly getting naughty, she groaned as her body regained its previous predicament.

"I wanna fuck you with your boyfriend in the other room," his message read.

She smiled to herself as she imagined it, bent over the sofa, face buried on the pillows, legs spread open as his hands grasped at her ass, ramming his cock deep inside her. Her boyfriend and his pals right outside.

She grinned and replied, "What if he caught you, would you let him join in?"

"You naughty slut, you want to get used by multiple men, don't you? It must make you so wet getting filled up in all your holes," his reply read.

She wondered at the thought. She had only implied a threesome but the irony that there was a group right outside... Did she want all their cocks inside her, taking turns with her, shooting their load all over her... Her pussy was juicing up even more. Sean wouldn't let that happen. He was always protective of her even when she teased the idea of a threesome once. He seemed to consider it at first, even tried picking a friend for it. Later on though, he decided he wanted her all to himself only.

"Does your ass like cock," his next message came. "Finger your ass and tell me how it feels."

"Like it could milk your hard cock straight away," she replied.

"You make me so hard, I really want to stuff you with my cock right now."

She grinned, "Perhaps another time. I can't do anything with men right outside."

"I want you to cum for me, make your boyfriend hear and see what he's missing out on right now. His baby's in heat and he's with other men when they could all be on you. ;)"

"Oh stop it. You make it sound so bad."

"You like bad! Touch yourself for me, imagining my fingers, my tongue sucking your juices."

She bit her lip and looked at the door. Her body was aching with need, her pussy was soaking, leaking down her thighs. She stared at her purse, imagining the vibrations pleasuring her burning pussy, sending her over easily. But what if she got caught... surely they would knock before entering.

She debated with herself for a while. "oh damn it," she grabbed the toy from her purse and laid back on the bed, legs apart, sliding the toy along her slit. Her eyes closed, as she pressed the button, running the tip along her sensitive, hard clit.

"Ohh god..." she moaned loudly, imagining every thought the chat messages created for her. Hands on her body, teasing and tugging at her nipples, hands holding her legs apart as tongues swirled and teased her pussy. She gasped in pleasure as her body shuddered quickly, her fingers grasped at the sheets, god, I'm cumming already...

Her body arched, legs grinding together, pushing the mini vibrator harder against her pulsating clit. She buried her face in the pillows to keep her screams at bay. She wanted to get fucked so bad.

She pulled the vibrator away to regain some sanity, deciding she should wait for the after party with Sean. She opened her eyes in surprise as she realized someone standing in front of her, the door closed behind him.

She stared at him open-mouthed, "I...," she bit her lip, unable to muster anything to say quick enough.

He smiled, "Sorry, I knocked a few times but there was no answer. I thought I heard you cry so I came in to check up on you."

She swallowed hard, trying to make words form. She realized then how her body looked. Her top was open enough for the lace of her bra to show, her skirt up, legs apart, revealing her bare, soaking pussy, a vibrator in her hand. She tried to fix up.

"Please don't. Not on my behalf at least."

She looked at him. He started to walk over to her. She worried what Sean would think if he caught her with him in the room.

"Umm...," she struggled to think of a name to call him. His hands reached her ankles, and she thought to kick him off or scream but she couldn't, his touch was something she needed so badly.

He grasped both her ankles and pulled them up, pushing her legs apart. His tongue touching her burning pussy.

"Ohhh..." She closed her eyes, the heat of his tongue, swirling around her clit making her writhe and buck.

He continued teasing, tasting her juices. She felt like exploding again. Her breaths were coming in quick gasps. "We can't... they'll... they'll hear..." She was getting so close. He dug his face harder into her pussy, slipping her fingers inside her.

"god Paul..." Her moans started to fill the room, louder and louder. Just as she felt she would lose her mind, he stopped. Her loud gasp didn't hide her surprise as she stared at him with a questioning look. He undid is pants and pulled out his hard cock. Her eyes filled with lust, as she could already imagine it pummeling into her. He pulled her up and bent her over, placing a pillow to wear her face was.

"Scream into that," he told her.

He admired the curves of her tight, firm ass, reaching over and under her blouse, pulling her bra cups down, he pinched and tugged at her hard nipples. He could tell she loved it, her ass was grinding against him. He slipped his fingers between her legs, her juices flowing, dripping down her thighs. He pushed her legs wider apart.

He pulled her up for a second, till his mouth was at her ear, "I want you to scream my name when you cum."

"I will," she answered, eager to feel him insider her.

He smiled, "It's Gunner, not Paul."

She blushed in embarrassment.

"Do you want my cock inside you" He ran the tip along the crack of her ass.

"yes..."

He brushed his lips against her neck, "Will you let me cum inside you?"

Her eyes widened in realization that she would get caught no matter where he came. "I... can't"

"Mmmm.. you'll just have to drink it up then."

Giving her no time to answer, he pushed her back onto the bed and pulled her by the legs, pulling them apart as he plunged his hard cock deep insider her in one thrust. He heard her muffled scream, felt her tightness all around him. He pulled out and dove his cock back in deeper. He slapped her ass as he built his rhythm, feeling her meeting his cock as it went in and out of her. Her moans were loud, even when they were muffled.

He was equally worried they would get caught. He held her ass tightly and slammed into her with powerful thrusts, he felt her pussy tightening around him. He pulled her head back by the hair, stopping his thrust midway.

"Please don't stop, Gunner," she cried out, "Please, I want to cum so badly." She turned back to look at him, a pleading look in her eyes, "I want to cum for you, Gunner, please!"

Her desperation delighted him. He parted her ass as he continued fucking her pussy. His fingers found their way to her clit, stroking and rubbing until he saw her fingers clenched hard at the pillow under her, her back arching, her moan loud and trembling. He slipped his soaked finger deep into her ass, driving her over. She buried her face into the pillow under her as she let out a scream of pleasure, muffled but still sexy. He could tell she was cumming hard. He watched her beautiful body, coated in shiny perspiration, her back heaving. He waited for her orgasm to die down, signs of her body starting to relax. The moment he saw it, he pulled out and turned her over roughly, ramming his cock inside her sopping pussy again, pushing her legs up onto her chest, penetrating her deep, he kept her eyes on her flushed face, fresh from an intense orgasm, he powered into her until he could no longer continue. He pulled out and aimed his cock at her lips.

She obediently opened her mouth, and he shot his load inside. "Drink my cum, baby. Aww fuck yeah," he could see her gulping down as quickly as she could, some of it dripping down her chin. He caught it before it dropped onto any surface.

He redressed himself and looked back before leaving, "Will you be alright?"

She nodded, still flushed and obviously freshly fucked. If he had more time, he would have wanted to do more.