When He Isn't Looking Ch. 03

Story Info
After a hard afternoon session...
2.9k words
4.36
13.5k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Erin and Ty got to the house, Sean was already there, fixing up.

"Hey baby," he said with a hug as she entered. "How'd you get Ty to take you home?" he laughed in amusement.

"We actually bumped into each other at the grocery," Ty answered, both men shaking hands.

Erin went over to the counter and started unloading the bags, wondering if Sean could tell how her afternoon at the store really went. She stole a glance at the two men, Sean's back was to her but Ty had his eyes on her, a look that sent a naughty thrill though her body. Guilt-filled, she went back to unloading the bags.

"What're we snacking on later, babe?" Sean asked, approaching the counter and squeezing her ass through her skirt, making her uneasy at Ty's presence.

"I just bought chips," she replied, "Would you like me to call for pizza?"

His hands started to move below her skirt, making her tense up. "What's the matter, babe? You seem so... Uneasy."

"I'm afraid I wore her out too much earlier," Ty's answer made her wide-eyed with surprise.

He walked over to the counter, undisturbed by her expression.

"Really? How so?" Sean responded.

"Well, when I saw her, she was pretty much done but I kept here there longer," he grinned, "just... Female advice and stuff."

Sean laughed, slapping his friend on the arm, "Big man like you?" He turned to Erin, "Aww go rest, babe, take a nice shower. Ty's got it all covered. He's quite the cook, if he hasn't told you yet."

She opened her mouth to say something but they both said in unison, "we insist!" Stifling a giggle, she planted a kiss on Sean's cheek, "I think I will have that shower then."

As she was almost up the stairs, "Babe, did you forget my pack of beer?" Sean called up to her.

"No, It's right there. How can I forget it?"

"Been through all the bags, it's not here."

"I could go back and get it," Ty replied.

"Nah," Sean grabbed his car keys and coat, "I'll do it. Your hands are full as it is. Guys are in for a treat then since you're cooking." He laughed as he headed out the door.

Erin hadn't heard the rest of the conversation. She peeled out of her clothes and started a warm shower, lathering her skin with soap, washing away all remnants of Ty from her body. Staring upwards, she relished the feel as the warm water hit her skin, hitting her still sensitive nipples, making them hard and protrude from the soft mounds. She washed away the suds, slipping her hands between her legs, moaning lightly as her fingers brushed against her clit, surprised that her body was still turned on even after...

She gasped as an strong arm wrapped around her waist.

"Sshhh..." Ty whisper, "it's just me."

She could feel him naked against her. "We can't... he'll catch us..."

Ty nuzzled his face in her neck, sucking at her skin gently, "he won't."

She touched the arm around her waist, "it's too risky."

"I need to be inside you again, Erin."

Just his words of desire for her turned her on so quickly. He turned her around but kept her close, his forehead against hers, their lips inches apart. "Tell me you want me too, Erin."

Her lips quivered, unsure of what to say. She did want him but where they were made it hard for her to admit without feeling guilt. He traced his fingers along her soft lips, before lifting her face to his. As soon as their lips touch, she lets out a muffled moan, delighting in the feel of their tongues touching and teasing each other. Her arms wrap around his neck, his hands gliding down her body to squeeze and knead her ass before lifting her up against him.

Leaning her against the wall, he leaves her lips to kiss down her neck, between her breasts, making her moan loudly in ecstasy. His tongue circled her nipple before taking as much of her breast in his mouth. He wanted to taste her whole being but he knew they were short for time and the need he had for her was driving him crazy. He grabbed his rock hard cock and positioned it at her pussy while his mouth was still busy with her breast. He could sense her body's yearning for him, the cries of needy despair leaving her soft lips,

The tip of his cock slipped inside her, he could once again feel the tight hold around his cock. That and his teeth, clenched at her taut nipple alone, brought her over the edge. He held her tight as her body trembled against him, her cries of pleasure filling his ears. He watched her as her orgasm neared its end, his teeth released her nipple. "I want you," he said, streaks of water from the shower head dropping onto his face.

Her legs locking tighter around him, her arms securing their hold around his neck. "Take me," she moaned softly.

He groaned, not needing much encouragement. There was just something so sexy about the way she sounded during sex. He held her waist tightly as he thrusted into her, bringing her down on him at the same time, filling her up instantly. Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she adjusted to being stretched apart again.

Slowly, he eased her up and down on his shaft, loving the feel of her pussy clenching tightly with the motions. He moaned in pleasure as he lifted her up and down on him, gradually gaining speed until he was seemingly slamming her little body against his cock, making her cum again and again, murmuring his name each time.

"Mmmmm... Ohh!! Fuck yeah!!," she cried out, "Ohh god!! You feel so good inside me..."

He grunted in pleasure at her words. Taking her legs from around her waist, he draped them on his arms, raising her legs higher up to her chest, giving him more control, more depth in her. She groaned as he penetrated her deeper.

"You're so tight, damn you drive me crazy," he groaned as he slammed upwards into her. Oh the things he wanted to do if only he had the time. He slammed into her pussy a few more times before groaning out, "I'm gonna cum..." He pulled her off of him and onto her knees before spraying his jizz onto her face.

One hand against the wall, he gasped for breath, loving the look of her cum-covered face. To his surprise, she reached for his deflating cock and slipped it in her mouth. He groaned as her tongue swirled around his length, sucking her juices and his cum from it.

"Oh god, that feels so good..." he groaned, she would get him hard again if he let her. He watched her mouth sucking his rod like a pro, her eyes fixated on him. What he would give to throw her down and fuck her the way she truly deserved, to pleasure her so she came again and again and again.

The doorbell rang, making her freeze as her lips released his cock. He smiled and helped her up. "I should go," he kissed her forehead and reached for a towel he brought with him. "You're delicious!" he rinsed himself off a bit and left.

She leaned back against the wall, sighing loudly to herself. What is happening to me, she wondered.

Half an hour later, she went down to see if she could help Sean in any way, as it always was when he had the guys over for Thursday night.

"Babe," he called out as she approached him. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her neck. She saw the rest of the group already in the den, which was a room just after the kitchen. They were watching a soccer game with chips and beer in hand.

"Sorry about the beet," she told him.

"Mmm.. it doesn't matter. At least Ty took care of all the grub," he laughed. "Are you hungry?"

She shook her head.

"I am," he said, flashing her a look that implied he wasn't talking about food.

She forced a smile in reply. She was starting to feel slightly exhausted from the day's events. She couldn't believe it had all happened in just one day... Half a day, that is.

"How about we sneak off for a while and you indulge me with a little... Desert?" he whispered in her ear, his hand reaching down between her legs.

"But your friends are here," she answered, feeling his fingers making their way to her clit. She whimpered as it touched her. She knew her panties were damp, as if she was still going through the after effects of the hard fucking she had just gone through.

"Baby, you are wet. Damn! Have you been naughty in the shower!" he leaned his body against hers, taking her hand to his crotch so she could feel how hard he was. His fingers hooked themselves to the side of her panties, pulling them sideways.

"Sean..." She tried to protest but his fingers started their attack on her sensitive nub, making her grasp at the edge of the counter as her breath became a heavy gasp. The thought of how she was "naughty" in the shower coming to mind in flashes.

He always asked that she wore short skirts when the guys were around, as if to flaunt her to them, to tease them. He enjoyed it, enjoyed showing them what he could do with her, make them see but not touch. He especially loved it when she was sopping wet too. Right now, his back was to them, shielding her from view. He reached his other hand between her legs from behind, slipping them in her pussy.

She looked at him, pleadingly, the exposed part of her cleavage heaving as her breathing sped up.

He leaned closer to her ear, "you told me not to leave you hanging." With that, he slipped another finger in her, her body bending backwards pushing back against his hand proved her lust.

Her fingers were grasping onto the counter tightly, she leaned her head against his chest, as if to stifle her moans. She turned sideways and realized some of the guys in the other room looking. She felt her face grow red in shame, Gunner, in particular, was seated right by the doorway where nobody else in the group could see. To his side, he had his fingers bunched together like he did when he had them inside her, thrusting them against his thigh as if he was thrusting them inside her. He kept his eyes on her and made sure she saw what he was doing.

Although she felt shame, watching his hands taunting her and that some of them were watching her only seemed to feed her desire. She looked away, trying to close her legs to make the fingers stop but her juices were dripping down her thighs. His fingers started thrusting harder into her, making her whimper and cry out.

"You're want to cum, don't you," he said as his hands worked their fingers from both sides, rubbing tirelessly at her clit and pounding at her sopping pussy. She was so wet that she could hear the sloshing sounds fill the air. She gasped loudly, her fingers now clutching at his shirt, her body grew tense and her mind could no longer process what was happening.

She saw Ty turn his head to her, meeting her eyes, and immediately flashes of his cock spreading her pussy from the mirror, of it pounding into her, her slutty ass getting fucked, made her cry out as her body surrendered to the lust and indignity that it was in. Sean smiled as he felt her tense up, juices flooding his fingers, dripping down the floor.

He took her flushed face in his hand, letting her see him suck his fingers fresh from her cunt. "I can't wait to have you later, babe." He grinned at her.

"Can I go?" she asked, not looking over his shoulder to see the observers.

He nodded his head at the same room she stayed in previously. "In case I might need you." He smiled a smile that only meant one thing. He reached for her arm just as she was turning to leave and reached in his pocket, placing a thick, black, silicone vibrator in her hand. "Get yourself ready for me?"

The rest of the guys in the den had no attention left for what was showing on tv. All eyes were on the couple in the other room, they couldn't hear any talk but her moans were distinctly audible and very much enticing. They watched as she trembled, as his hand moved back and forth from behind her, watched her hand around his shoulder as it clenched tightly onto his shirt. They could all tell what was happening just as they could all imagine what she must be doing in the room she went into with a vibrator in her hand.

Ty was the first to look away, returning his glance to the tv, knowing if he didn't, he'd suffer the effects of a raging hard-on and one like his wasn't at all easy to conceal. He thought Sean had become careless with his girl. It was enough parading her around in outfits that definitely made her a tasty dish but this time, it was downright foolish. Then again, relationship issues were an untouchable topic with the group. Unless the owner brought it up, nobody else could.

Sean entered the den, new bottle of beer in hand. Nobody said a word. All eyes pretended to watch the screen. He sat for a moment, trying to busy his mind with other things. It didn't work. He got up and went to the direction of the room across from them, closing the door after him.

She looked up from the magazine she was reading, her legs folded to her side, her top hugging at her breasts. She had re-tied her hair and, even after an orgasm, she still looked so fresh. He closed the door behind him and pulled off his shirt, revealing his hard body.

"Baby, your friends are still out there," she said, laying the magazine down on the table beside her.

"I don't care," he grinned. He pulled her legs towards him, reaching under her skirt to the band of her panties and pulling them down and off her legs. He held her legs open and covered her pussy with his mouth, making her squirm with delight as his tongue swirled around her, tight sucks on her hard clit.

"oohhh..." she cried out as his finger found its way inside her. She laid back, enjoying the feel of his tongue, trying to leave memories of her lustful afternoon away, spreading her legs wider so he could stick his tongue deeper into her soaking pussy.

"You taste so good," he said, slurping and sucking and toying and teasing. She moaned in ecstasy, opening her eyes though, she gasped loudly as she saw Gunner peering through the slight opening at the door.

"Mmm... you like that?" Sean asked, oblivious to the man lurking at the door.

"Umm.." she wondered if she should tell but somehow... His watching her seemed to be turning her on some more.

While she elated in the pleasure his mouth was bringing her, she felt an even sluttier part of her take over. Keeping her eyes on Gunner, she bit her lower lip, pulled off her shirt and pulled her bra cups down, spilling her huge mounds over them. She saw his mouth open partly, as if he wanted to dive into her and take them in his mouth.

She laid back against the pillows, wrapping her legs around Sean's head, keeping him there. Her eyes focused on Gunner, she kneaded her breasts, pushing them together, taunting him. She could tell he was struggling with himself. She closed her fingers on each nipple, pressing them together and letting out a long, seductive moan. She'd never been so bad that it was turning her on so much.

"Mmmm baby, your juices are just flowing," Sean's muffled voice called out.

She spread her legs again, taking the black vibrator beside her. She turned the toy on to a level that it's vibrating sound resonated in the room, placing it right on her clit. The intensity made her cry out in pleasure, made her body arch up, her pussy leak out.

She saw Gunner's hand clench into a fist, trying to control himself perhaps, she though. She pressed the toy harder against her clit, rubbing it in circular motions, paired with the tongue and fingers in her pussy, driving her to the edge...

"I'm gonna cum!!" she cried out. Sean sat back and stabbed his fingers into her pussy and ass, bringing her over the edge, screaming in pleasure.

She pulled Sean against her, resting her chin on his shoulder, her eyes fixated at the man still by the door. "How badly do you want to fuck me right now?"

"Oh you don't know just how badly I do," Sean answered, "but I'm afraid I must get back to the guys."

Erin pushed him off her, "are you serious??" She looked up, Gunner was gone.