When He Smiles

Story Info
A profession of love.
3k words
4.33
8.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a new writer. I just need some input, some help in the erotica department. Tell me what you think.

I spent the better half of my Saturday running different scenarios over in my head. I really liked him. I know some people say that all the time, but for me, my palms got sweaty, my heart sped up and I found it really hard to breathe. I thought he was just the sweetest, cutest, kindest thing in the WORLD! Okay, that was a little overboard. I sat in my window, looking at his house across the street. He lived with his father. The man was a good man but he definitely needed a makeover. I looked as his father came home from work. He went into the house where his amazing son spent his entire day. During the vacation I noticed that he rarely ever came outside. Most would think that this was unusual; I just thought that his dull chocolate skin looked flawless. Yes I had it bad.

I sat for a while and ran over some other plays in my head. Then I decided on the best I could come up with. I took my cell phone and slammed it on the desk in my room. I looked over my work as the screen went blank and refused to come back on. I smiled. Then I looked into my closet for the perfect outfit. I chose a pink pleated mini skirt and a white t-back tank top. I added some flip flops so it won't look like I tried too hard. Then I picked up the damaged phone and headed to my neighbor's house.

At the door, I looked over my outfit, pulled a stray twist behind my ear and then pressed the door bell. It took a while for anyone to answer the door, so I checked my breath. Then after a minute or two Mr. Harris opened the door.

"Hello Annabelle. What are you doing here?" He smiled. I was aware of my attractiveness since I was sixteen. I would catch grown men breaking their necks to catch a glimpse of my goodies. So when I saw that knowing smile on Mr. Harris' face, I knew I looked good.

"Hi, Mr. Harris. Is Jacob at home?" I knew he was I just suffered with the formalities.

"Yes he is," Mr. Harris replied. He looked over me again. I let him; after all I needed to see his son.

"Well could I see him for a while, my phone fell," I lied. I showed Mr. Harris the phone. He looked it over as if to verify my story. I smiled sweetly throughout his inspection. He finally looked at me and nodded.

"Jacob! Someone's here to see you," he bellowed behind him. He moved aside to let me into the house. As he closed the door, Jacob bounded down the stairs (shirtless!)

"Yea, right. Who could be coming to see me?" he asked as he hit the landing. On seeing me in my itty bitty outfit the shock was priceless. I looked at him with stars in my eyes

"Hello Jacob," I said as that was all I could manage. He looked so good. His chest was hairless, but the thick afro on his head showed it was not due to lack of trying. His arms weren't big and bulky but definitely defined. The same went for his abs, which were heavenly to me, just enough definition to make me swoon. He had a swimmer's body, which looked even hotter as his pants gently swooped below his hips. I completed my assessment and saw the cutest toes a boy should have (did I mention I had it bad). I looked back up to his eyes on hearing his father clear his throat.

"I'll just go lie down, you two have fun," he said as he left, I swear I could hear a chuckle.

I looked back at Jacob and saw that he was still having trouble finding his voice. I took the opportunity and stepped closer to him. Still tongue-tied he held my gaze. I reached forward and took one of his deliciously muscled hands into my own. I then reached into the pit of my stomach, into the inner core of my body, and found my own set of balls. I then led him up the stairs and after a few false starts I found his room. I then walked him into his room. The entire time he was silent. I thought this was so cute. I turned and locked his door. He took this as his cue.

"Annabelle, what are you doing?" he asked, his voice was a hurried whisper. I looked at him and smiled.

"I didn't want us to be interrupted," I said calmly. He looked at the door. Then he looked back at me, the worry on his face worried me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked with genuine concern. As he was about to answer there was a knock at the door. Seeing as Jacob was in no position to move (he was stuck) I moved to the door and opened it. There stood Mr. Harris with the biggest shit-eating grin I've ever seen. He chuckled as he looked over Jacob. Then he looked at me and handed me a box of condoms

"Thought you two might need these," he said with a smile. I took the box and smiled in return

"Thank you sir," I said as I closed the door. I turned back to Jacob. I looked at him again and saw the "deer-in-headlights" look. I was so hot. I rested the phone and the condoms on the desk. I walked seductively over to him. As I was approaching he stammered some incoherent jabber. I smiled the entire time, while mentally clutching my metaphorical testicles. I was going to get him tonight. Finally as I was inches away from him about to make my move, he put a hand on my upper arm, holding me away. I looked up into those deep brown eyes and waited. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then he looked straight at me and said

"What are you doing?" his voice was no longer panic ridden; he was talking in that deep baritone that left my underwear soaked.

"I really want to kiss you," I husked, looking straight into his eyes. I tried again to get to him, but he held me firm. God, he was so strong! I decided that since I couldn't kiss him, I'll settle for touching him. I raised my other arm and gently passed my hand over his chest. It was every bit as amazing as it looked. I continued with my machinations and was only halted when I saw his stomach quivering.

I looked up, into his eyes. However the chocolate orbs were closed. His breathing was shallow and the vein on his forehead looked as if it was about to burst. If he wasn't so dark one would expect his face to turn crimson. I looked back at my hand on his chest and continued until I came to a tiny dark nipple. Totally on impulse I passed my finger across it. The hand that held me still tightened. This simply fueled my curiosity. I passed my finger across it again. This time a small groan escaped his throat. Now I really had to remove my panties.

I looked into Jacobs face again. Such a handsome face. Beautiful almond-shaped eyes, high cheekbones and gorgeous pouty lips. He even had a sexy nose.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked, confusion ruining his lovely face. I looked at him and decided that now was best as any to tell him the truth.

"I came over here today with a whole bunch of things I could possible say to you if you asked me that question. I was going to say I was horny, or I just wanted to see what it was like, or I was just plain bored, but looking at you I decided that I would much rather tell you the truth," I said, while seating him on his bed. I looked directly in his eyes. Balls don't fail me now.

"I'm doing this because every morning I wake up with one hope for the day, to see you." As I spoke I removed my top.

"I walk up and down that sidewalk hoping to get a glimpse of you in your room doing you stupid air guitar, just so that I could see you smile," I took off the skirt.

"I dream about you, and daydream about you, and think about you and what it would be like," I took off my bra.

"I wonder what it would be like to have your hands on me. What would it be like to have you lips on mine?" I kicked off my flip flops.

"Pretty soon, we'll be starting college. I have no idea what will happen, but I can say this," I slowly removed my underwear. When I returned to his eyes I completed my speech

"I want it to be with you."

We held each other in the silence of our stares. He looked at me, his mouth slightly open. I swore he could hear my heartbeat. It seemed like a lifetime before he slowly stood up. He walked over to me, his face was unreadable. Then as I was about to crumble from the anticipation, he slowly brought his hand up to my arm. He looked at that hand. I looked at that hand. It moved so gently over my arm, which broke out with goose bumps. He continued this for a little bit, I think he was trying to build his own balls.

Then the other hand swooped up on the opposite side. He gripped my arms and pulled me into the most gravity defying kiss I have ever had the pleasure of having. At first it was soft and tentative, his lips simply learning mine. Then when he completed his education, he gently prodded his tongue inside. I never liked French kissing, however Jacob Harris was proving that it was never done properly. He captured my mouth with a possession I looked forward to. His mouth was every bit as soft as I thought.

I remained immobile in his grasp as he continued his pleasurable assault. Then when I reached my wits end I wrenched my arms free and brought my hands around his neck. I deepened the kiss, but as I attempted to take control he pushed me back. We looked at each other.

"What are you saying Annabelle?" He asked with a smile. I looked at him, his grin was infectious.

"I love you!" I was near squealing.

We kissed again and I guess he found his balls because his hands were now traveling up and down my sides. He brushed the underneath of my breasts, more teasing than shy. When I shivered his wondering palms found my ass and he gave it a good squeeze. I moaned and I felt him smile around my lips. He led me to the bed and sat down first. As he sat, he held my gaze. He looked over my body, clearly admiring the view. He stroked his palms up and down my legs.

"Like what you see?" I smiled.

He pulled me down, in reply, so that I was straddling his lap. He continued to kiss me as his hands roamed my body. He stroked my back, and then brought his hands up and tweaked my nipples. I let out a little whine and he seemed to enjoy this, so he did it again. His breath was coming out in sharp tugs.

"Are you ok?"I asked. He looked at me and there was that smile again. He took a deep breath and said

"I just don't want to wake up." At that I pushed him down and whispered in his ear

"Don't worry, if you wake up, I'll be there."

I passed my tongue across his lobe. He shuddered delightfully. I continued to play with his ear as my hands found his nipples and I returned the tweaks he gave me. He groaned loudly. I decided to move to his neck and placed gentle kisses on the muscles that would not stop quivering. I buried my face in the warmth of the crook of his shoulder. He was so hot. I licked from his shoulder to his ear. He moaned again. I could get used to that sound. After a few minutes of this I wanted to move onto the main event. I sprang to my feet.

"Anna, what..." I didn't give him time to finish his statement. I started to pull his pants off his hips. He raised his hips to help me. I feasted my eyes on his black boxer briefs. Even with the black material I could plainly see my prize. I rubbed my hands over his legs, gently gripping his thighs. He moaned as I kissed the inside of his knees. I stroked my hands over his chest and played with his nipples once more before my hands found the elastic waist of his briefs. I tugged away the last trace of clothing between us. I looked at the most beautiful dick I have ever seen. It was at least 9inches long and my fingers barely touched as I wound my hand around it. It was totally gorgeous.

I looked at it a while longer, then I looked up at Jacob when he cleared his throat.

"You gonna stare, or is there a reason you're down there?" He cocked an eyebrow. I giggled (actually giggled). I sat up on my knees so that I was level with my new love. I licked around the head, loving his taste. I continued this so that I could see into his face as he closed his eyes and the vein on his temple pulsed.

I smiled as I continued to let my mouth travel down his shaft a speed that hurt me more than him, but it was so worth it. He groaned loudly and his hands clenched into fists at his side. I pumped my head up and down his shaft for a few more minutes. I cupped his balls and tongued the underside of his cock. I loved how the vein felt on my tongue. I brought my lips up to the head and kissed it gently. I took a deep breath and wrapped my mouth around the tip, pushing my head straight down his shaft. When I reached my limit I employed all my knowledge about deep throat (accumulated over the years) and brought his cock into my throat.

As I was really finding my rhythm, he suddenly yanked my head off his dick.

"Was I doing something wrong?" I asked, knowing I wasn't, I was a pro. He gasped.

"Nope. Nothing wrong," he said as he dragged me back up to the bed.

"Everything is just right." He said that last with a kiss. We continued the kissing and touching and stroking for a while. Then Jacob dragged me further up the bed. He pinned me below his body and claimed my neck, marking it as his own. His hands traveled up and down my torso stoking the fire that was building constantly in me.

Suddenly he got of the bed. I was confused for a second but then I saw him with the condom box in his hand. After sheathing himself, he reset himself on top of me between my legs. Then he looked down at me and positioned himself at my entrance. He was bigger than I've ever had, but I was also wetter than I've ever been. With one final smile he thrust his hips and filled me up entirely.

I gasped rather than scream. After all it was just a surprise, it didn't actually hurt. He held still for a moment but his resolve quickly faded as he started the horizontal dance. At first he moved a snail's pace. I think he was just finding his "thing". Then when he became more confident he found his rhythm fast and I was left to play catch up. It didn't take me too long and soon we were doing the most indecent bump and grind.

The room was filled with grunts and moans and the occasional scream. He switched between mechanical thrusting and something I could only describe as the tango. It seemed to be working because before I knew what was happening I let out a scream that was sure to disturb his father's nap. Much too soon, he let out a guttural groan of completion and emptied all he was worth into the condom. I looked into his face as his forehead creased; his eyes were shut and his mouth in a painful grimace. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen!!! He fell on top of me with an "oomph".

I let him lay on top of me for a while, relishing in the warmth his body offered. I stroked his arms and his back. I passed my hands across his hairline in the back of his head. At this he chuckled a little.

"Well, at least I know you're awake," I said. He gently rolled off of me.

"Sorry, was I hurting you?" He asked. I shook my head, slightly put off that he moved. We looked at each other for a while, searching for things to say. He turned back into that shy recluse I've been seeing since last year. I reached forward placed a kiss on his cheek. If he could I think he blushed.

"Was I any good?" He asked all shy and shit. I laughed. I smiled.

"You were my best," I said. He peaked at this. He was not the most experience, but the experience meant the most to me.

"So Annabelle," he said as he leaned back and took me with him.

"What do we do now?" I looked at him for a while.

"Well... Do you think you could fix my phone?"