When He Went Down

Story Info
She was not going to get that paper written.
2.3k words
3.69
97.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit of a late bloomer. Didn't have my 1st boyfriend until I was 18, senior year. I only went with that guy 'cause I thought that he would be the only option I would ever get - plus he had a car and helped me with my math homework. We went to an old New England private school that had lots of buildings, nooks & crannies, woods and a cemetery. One night we went to watch the faculty in a very messy version of The Visit...No wait, let me roll back...too much set up, sorry...

We were both on the AV geeks and there were these little projection rooms for private viewing - we were entrusted with the keys. So the faculty advisor asked us to set up a room for a class the next day. I didn't really know how to do all of the cabling and stuff, my boyfriend was to teach me. We go inside the room and I head for the TV. The door closes, lights go off. "Hey!" I said, utterly clueless, "can't see the cables like that!" Silently, he came toward me in the dark. I couldn't hear him, but I felt his hand under my shirt - I had on one of those big, loose 80's blouses that were easy access from every angle - I hear him breathing heavily, pinching my nipple, I'm up against a wall, his mouth is near mine, and I'm still babbling nervously, " Mr._ said we have to get this done by 4..."

He kisses me, fumbles with my bra strap - even then I needed 3 hooks - he gets it undone, lifts my shirt and sucks on my breast - hard, doing god knows what with his tongue - oh man! I was so turned on! You have to understand I'd only had my 1st kiss ever about a week before – by him. He'd tricked me into it. That's another story... No one had ever done anything like this to me, ever - I didn't know it could feel so good!

I'm gasping, my legs are weak, and he's kneading the other breast, twisting the nipple. My head is swirling. He comes back up to my face, still kneading my firm, young double D's with one hand, and kisses me deep - he tasted like the soup we had at lunch - He put the other hand between my legs and squeezed my thigh. "Oh! God!" I can't think - which was unusual, and frustrating for me - kept trying to get my brain back - wanting to focus on the cables - My flustered body betrayed my intellect. I was so into it!

Finally, I gave up the brain and relaxed. We slid down the wall to the floor. My denim clad legs open, his hand between them squeezing and rubbing. Then, he gets his hand to the center and rubs hard. "Oh Shit!" I yelp. He rubs harder on the seam, back and forth on my clit - I'd masturbated before so I knew that I could get wet but I'd never felt anything like this - All I wanted was more. I was so wet that I my panties were sticking to me inside my jeans. I think that even my jeans were wet. I'm panting and he's still playing with my tits and kissing me. I'm a puddle of sensation - then he gets up and unzips his pants. He stands over me with his hard little dick out - I'd never seen one before - not live, in my face, in that condition. I had no idea what I was supposed to do with it. It was so present.

But outside of the room we hear people looking for us, so he stuffs himself back into his pants, and I get myself back together. He turns the light back on, and we get behind the TV, pretending that we've been cabling the whole time. The faculty advisor opens the door and says: "Hurry up you two, I'm locking up." We tell him ok, and finish what we were supposed to do.

So we recombobulate, go to our respective homes for dinner. An hour later, he picks me up for the play. I had on another huge blouse and this giant billowy skirt - why were clothes so big back then? - I get in his car and he immediately starts kissing me - in front of my parents house! I'm thrilled, terrified and feeling a bit like a "bad girl". He's got his tongue going and is about to start groping when I pull away and remind him of the play. School's not that far from my house. Needless to say, when we pulled into the parking lot, he was on me again. I'm totally turned on , getting moist in my panties, I can feel his hard dick on my thigh, but I'm focused on getting a good seat. He's focused on getting his hand up my blouse again! I'm gasping and struggling and enjoying it. He gets his head under my shirt to suck a boob and I open the car door to get away. I fall backward out of the car and he gives up.

All the way to the building where the play was – yeah, fancy school but no official theater or assembly hall, go figure - he's touching my ass, grabbing at me. I like it but I'm still focused on getting a good seat. We had to write a paper on this and my English teacher was in the show.

We get inside and find seats in a corner in the back. The lights go down, he runs his hand under my skirt, up my bare leg to my damp pussy, he slides his hand between my legs to uncross them. I'm beside myself we were sitting behind my friend's parents and the dean of students was to my boyfriend's left. I, luckily, was against the wall.

The stage lights haven't come up yet. My best friend was running the lights and was obviously confused. So my guy starts kissing me in the unplanned darkness right there behind the Mr. And Mrs. Mc Bean! And next to the dean! I have no resistance. My legs are open, and his hand has worked its way inside my panties he's tracing my clit with a finger when my English teacher comes on stage for the opening scene, light spills over into the audience, luckily our corner was still dark and the dean was riveted by her colleagues on stage.

The boy's hand remained up my skirt - thank god for all of that fabric! For the entire first act, he was gently tracing the outside of my pussy with his fingers, dipping in a little, teasing the inner lips, my clit. I wanted to moan and ride his fingers, but there was the dean, and the Mc Beans, and the faculty play, and the paper due tomorrow. My breathing hastened, my chest heaved. DDizzy with sensation, I wanted to cry out. I wanted them to turn around and see...

He kissed me and pinched a nipple during a black out, all the while keeping his hand up my skirt, teasing. When the lights came back on, I was sure they could all hear me squish or smell my juices, I was embarrassed, turned on and wanting to clue them in. It was so challenging!

I crossed my legs to get his hand tighter to my pussy. He moved a couple of fingers faster around my clit. Thought I'd explode! In the final blackout at the end of act one, he kissed me again and removed his twat-juice-damp hand to applaud. I applaud too, mechanically. I had no idea of what I had just seen. I was going to have to read the damn play for the paper. The lights came on for intermission and everyone filed out. We stood in our corner waiting for everyone to leave. He got me against the wall, kissed me again, long and slow and deep this time, just grazing a breast with his hand then he whispered "let's just go," and he took my hand to go back to his car.

We meander through the hallway packed with teachers and students and parents drinking coffee, eating cookies and being phony. They try to say hello. I try to say hello back, but he drags me through the crowd - so surreal. We cross campus back to his car, and get inside. He kisses me hard, grabbing at my breast through my shirt. He's breathing hard, shuddering even. I really don't know what to make of this but I'm terrified we'll get caught by security. He forces himself off of me and starts the car. I know where he's going.

There's a little dirt road just north of the school behind the cemetery that was created to hide cannons in the revolutionary war - or at least that's the local lore. Whatever. It's also the prefect make out spot - If you get there first - We were the only ones there. We got there and parked, hidden by old trees. We stayed in the front seat of the car. He kissed me again. I relaxed, it's safe here. He unbuttoned my blouse, unhooked my bra and marveled at size and buoyancy of my tits. This is the first time he'd really seen them. This is the first time anyone had really seen them.

He massaged them watching my nipples harden in the moonlight, feeling their weight in his hands, then he sucked one like he was starved. I moaned, he pinched the other nipple - oh my!- Really, before that afternoon I'd never experienced such a thing and oh shit was it good!

He let go of one boob and fought with the fabric of my skirt to get underneath it. Finally, he found a leg and followed it with his hand to the place he was seeking: my dripping wet, pulsing pussy. He got his hand inside my sopping panties and worked a finger inside me - oh my god!- He moved it in and out and added another - nothing had ever been inside me before but my own hand. I was shocked and thrilled it felt So good!

Instinctively, I began to move my hips. He kissed me again, making me wetter and easing his movements. All I wanted is more.

He hiked up my skirt entirely and pulled off my panties, "I just wan to see," he says. I'm not thinking, so I don't resist. He's kneeling before me in the front seat of his La Barron, my legs spread wide open with my dripping pussy in full view. He touched my clit, gently, with one finger while staring at me. It felt fantastic. He rubbed it a little harder vibrating it and I'm blown away. He paused, pondering something, looking me in the eye for a moment, then he dove under my skirt

"What -are - you - oh!..." I say, as I feel his tongue on my pussy - Holy. Shit - I did not know that this was something people do. I did not know what the hell he was doing, all I knew was that it felt like nothing else in the world and I did I not want him to stop. He was really into it too. The crazy part was that he had this really big nose that he kept trying to get into my hole like he was fucking me with his nose. He would switch between his nose and his tongue and I didn't know which end was sideways I was in such ecstasy. I was coming and didn't know what was happening to me. He had both hands on my butt cheeks and was eating me like a pie contest champion, sucking my clit, getting my hole with his tongue and then his nose, switching between the two. I was shaking and crying and oozing and he didn't stop. I didn't want him to - I have no idea how long he was down there, but at some point he came up for air, grabbed my tits and went back down, pulling my nipples and eating me out - god damn, I was on a completely other planet!- Finally, I go limp and he comes up.

"Did you like it?" he asked.

"What was it?" I wondered aloud. I was total Jell-O at this point.

Then he, kneeling, unbuckled his pants. I sat up, quickly - I was not going to have sex with him, it was bad enough that I was on Gun Hill Road with my legs around his neck and not at the play!

He pulled out his cock, just like he did that afternoon, hard and in my face and I don't know what to make of it. "Blow me," he whispered encouragingly. I took him literally. I'd heard of blow jobs before but I didn't know what they were exactly so, I blew on it, awkwardly, like it was a spoonful of hot food. He stroked my face.

"No, put it in your mouth," he says.

I knew he must have been crazy, "you pee out of that thing" I said.

He bent down and kissed me. "It's clean, promise. Just try it, okay?" So I do. I put his cock in my mouth. "Move your head" he says. I did. He got harder, and started breathing funny, rocking his hips. I was so confused. Next thing I knew he'd blown his whole wad into my mouth. I choked and sputtered and spit the salty white goo out the window

"What the Hell was that?!" I asked.

"You didn't like it?" he asked handing me a box of Kleenex. I wipe my face

"Ew! you freak, take me home!" I say.

"But the play's not over...your parents..."

I had him take me to Burger King then home. I'd liked what he'd done under my skirt but not in my mouth!