When He's Not Worth Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey felt her relax and he withdrew his fingers and smiled up at her. Her eyes were hazy and relaxed and full of love. He settled on the bed beside her and gathered her to him. Her nipples pressed into his bare chest and he needed to touch them. Leaning down his tongue slithered over one, then the other and they hardened as he exhaled. Diana moaned as his hands found her full breasts and he rubbed them, the strokes alternating from soft and slow to firm needy grasps. Then his mouth was on her again, suckling her nipples, drawing them in with long smooth strokes from his tongue. Her breasts tingled in response and she heard him growl in appreciation as she ran warm into his mouth. He trailed his tongue across her chest and tucked the other nipple into his lips. His hands were on her thighs opening her to his touch. His hand cupped her, massaging the dripping flesh, slowly working her. His thumb found her still throbbing clit and he began to circle it gently, while holding the nipple hostage between his lips. He pressed two fingers inside and stroked her and her back arched to meet his touch. Her hips began to rock, slowly at first, then faster as she spiraled closer to release. Then his lips caught hers and as she came she could taste everything on him, the sweetness from her breast and her own deeper womanly flavor. Trey pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss, still rubbing and stroking, gently bringing her closer to the edge. Her back arched and she threw her head back, exposing her neck to him. His lips landed hot at her throat and he slowly kissed and nipped his way to her ear. He grazed her earlobe gently with his teeth and then released her as she came again.

Trey leaned back and watched her. She was sprawled before him her hair mussed, her pussy wet and glistening, her breath was labored. He smiled, watching her worry her swollen lower lip with her teeth as her orgasm ebbed away. His eyes traced her features noting the pleasing flush to her cheeks and taking delight in the fact that he’d put it there. She looked exhausted and he was just getting started.

“You look tired...We’ll sleep,” he said to her. Her lashes fluttered and she focused on him. He waited for her to respond but she just leaned forward to him. He was hard and throbbing and still wet with her juices. She edged closer and he could feel her breath on him. Her full lips encircled his manhood and it was his turn to moan. She licked gently around the head, then lifted her face to his for a kiss. Her tongue sank into his mouth and she swallowed his groan as he tasted her. Then he was in her mouth again, her tongue soft but skilled. He could feel the hardness of her tongue piercing and she rolled the ball up and down his length. Her hair was loose and fell over his thighs. He felt her nose nudge his abdomen just at his hair line and she swallowed heartily. Trey couldn’t hold back, his hands were in her hair, pulling her down onto him. He felt the heat rising in him.

“Oh God, Diana...Stop, please...” he groaned. He held her head still, holding her close and feeling her breath on his wet member. “Lord, I don’t want you to stop.” Her lips brushed him again and he moaned. She took the length of him and he fought to control himself. Her tongue was hot around him but the shock of the cold ball in her tongue nearly drove him over the edge. “I need to be inside you,” he rasped, dropping his hands and pulling away. She released him and he immediately missed her warm mouth. His arms were around her, laying her back onto the bed. Trey leaned back, again just watching her, not believing she was so open and willing for him. He came to her then, parting her legs with a nudge of his knee. Diana could feel him at the juncture between her thighs. She moaned in anticipation and Trey was quick to enter her. He eased in slowly, settling on her and feeling her glove him perfectly. She could feel him throbbing inside her and he guided her legs around his waist, letting him sink deeper into her. He wanted her so badly and fought the urge to ravish her, determined to take her slowly. Easing out, he felt her legs tightening as she grasped at the back of his head and pulled him down for a kiss.

Her hips rose to meet his and he let her set the pace. Her mouth was hot just below his ear, down to his jaw, at his Adam’s apple. He claimed her mouth, his tongue tangling with hers. Her back arched and he was surprised when he felt her tighten around him. His hand found the small of her back, guiding her to him for stroke after slow torturous stroke. Her breath was ragged and she was strung so tight, he knew she wouldn’t be long...if he could wait her out. He didn’t have to wait long...a heartbeat later she threw her head back gasping, her fingernails grazing his back, pulling him deeper. He felt her tighten again and again around him and he couldn’t wait any longer. He worked into her, frenzied, frantic for his release. A low growl escaped him and he finally found his release. He faintly noticed her coming again, the rhythmic tightening milking him, urging him to spill himself inside of her.

“Oh God, Diana,” he cried his head thrown back. He sought her lips, finding them hot and willing as before, and he kissed her gently. He was completely exhausted, her kiss was slow and languid telling him she was no better for wear. His head rested against her breasts and he could hear her heart hammering. Her breathing slowed and he looked up at her, her eyes veiled, she was drifting softly to sleep.

“I love you, Diana,” he whispered after settling on the bed and tucking her into his arms.

Several months later....

Diana’s hand laid warm on his thigh and he grasped it and smiled at her. She beamed back at him, that warm Diana smile that told him everything was right with the world. A soft sigh from behind him drew his attention to the rear view mirror to see the back seat where Diana’s boys...his boys...were sleeping soundly in their car seats. He steered the minivan onto the dirt road leading to the house.

“I love you, Diana,” he murmured to her. She just smiled her beautiful smile and gazed out the window at the home they shared. His fingertips gently grazed her belly; just starting to round with his little girl. The baby kicked. He smiled back at Diana as she met his gaze and knew he was lost to her forever.

12