When Hockey Gets Cancelled

Story Info
The deputy head gets a treat.
2k words
4.13
73k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

It was a cold afternoon in January and Peter left it as late as possible to make a call on whether to open the school the next morning. As deputy head and with the head off sick, it was his decision. It was not one he could make lightly. A lot of the girls in the sixth form had exams coming up and might need valuable resources. However, with this much snow and with treacherous paths, it might be for the best. He would make one last visit to the school to check out the conditions in the immediate vicinity and then update the school website.

Peter had done well to get the deputy head job at 39. He was probably seven years at least younger than average, and was hoping he made good decisions while the head was off. He arrived at the school around 5pm. He would call to see the caretaker first and check on the latest logistical issues. He noticed the lights were on in the girl's changing rooms, which was unusual and would have to mention that to Jim the caretaker too.

Peter found the caretaker in his little office.

'Oh hi Peter.'

'What do you reckon Jim, can you have the paths cleared for tomorrow?'

'It's tricky to be honest mate.'

'Oh?'

'Yes, no salt you see. The council has invoked the governments CPO law and no one's got any salt till Thursday at the latest.'

'Umm, not good. Sand?'

'We have about 20kg. That won't do more than a few metres.'

'What that skipful has gone?'

'Yes, by the time we had sorted primary out and then there was the stuff we gave to Hartwood, it' all but gone.'

'Thursday! '

'Yes and it's not just that. It was minus six last night and now the boiler's on the blink too. Thermal coupling unit!'

'You're joking!?'

'Might not hold out over night if you want my opinion.'

'OK, that's it then, I'm putting news out that the school is closed tomorrow. It's starting to freeze up again badly out there. OK Jim, well you're doing your best.'

Peter left the caretaker's office and as he got outside he noticed the changing room light again. He forgot all about it with the talk of inclement conditions, so went to check himself. As he got nearer he could hear giggling and girls' voices. He went into the outer part of the changing rooms.

'Hello - who's in there?'

It suddenly went quiet and two girls from the sixth form came out in full hockey gear. Peter recognised them as Laura Hudson and Hannah Tinkey, two girls who he had had cause to reprimand for smoking the previous year. Since they had turned 18 and become sixth formers they seemed better behaved but he always thought they had a mischievous look about them.

'What are you doing here?' He asked.

'Oh yeah, hockey was cancelled, we didn't get the call till it was too late. We were just hanging out here for a while sorry Mr Carter.'

'OK, well you better get home. Have you got a lift?'

'No, we were meant to be, but now Laura's Mum won't be back till later, so we'll need to walk.' Said Hannah.

'That's no good. I suppose I could give you a lift.'

'What in your car?' Asked Laura.

'Yes, of course, how else?'

'Yes, don't be a moron, you fucking dumbo.'

'Oi!'

'Yes, don't speak like that please! Said Peter sternly.

'OK, sorry.' Said Hannah.

'Bye the way, your skirt is far too short, you know the regulations, mid thigh at least.'

'Ooh sorry Mr Carter, can't you handle it?'

'Now, don't start saying things like that.'

Laura liked this exchange and piped in.

'What about mine Mr Carter?'

'Yours is too short too.'

'I think you like it really Mr Carter, I think you're being naughty.'

Suddenly Peter felt flustered and in a corner.

'I don't know what you're talking about, come on let's get you two girls home, you'll have to direct me.'

'People will talk with two sixth formers in your car won't they?'

Peter hadn't even considered this, he was just doing them a good turn.

'Mr Carter?'

'Yes Hannah?'

'What would you do if we made a pass at you in your car, would you tell us off or would you... you know, do things?'

'Hannah, I thought you had learnt to behave yourself these days.'

'Ha ha Hannah! You're bad!' Added Laura.

Hannah turned round and bent over, lifting her skirt as she did, revealing a pair of white undies, which covered her lovely round bottom.

'What do you think to that?' Asked Laura.

Peter just stood there transfixed. He just gawped at Hannah's ass. He could see her mound pushing against her knickers and wondered what her pussy must be like. He tried to block such thoughts from his mind, but as he did Laura put a foot on a bench and hitched her skirt up to her waist, revealing a long besocked leg.

'Why don't you come and stroke my thighs Mr Carter.' Said Laura. 'My skin is ever so soft.'

Peter's mouth had gone dry and he was rapidly developing a hard on.

'I think you should stop this performance now girls.'

Hannah turned round and began to lift up her hockey top. She had quite well developed breasts and they bounced as she revealed her unfettered tits in front of her deputy head.

'Oh God Hannah, no please, what are you doing?'

'Come and feel them Mr Carter, I know you want to.'

'I don't want to.'

'I know you do. You want to feel my tits and stroke my pussy don't you Mr Carter? You want to finger me don't you.'

'Oh fuck!' Was all he could say.

Laura was now standing behind him and quickly grabbed his lunch box from behind. He jumped as he felt the girls hand squeeze his cock.

'Ooh he's packing some meat there babe! Come and feel.'

Hannah took a few steps forward and rubbed his crotch, feeling his balls and his now erect dick, through his trousers. Then she took his right hand and placed it on her left breast, rubbing his palm over her nipples, which were puffy and pink.

'Why don't you take your kit off Laura, show him what you've got?'

Hannah moved closer to Peter and began to loosen his tie, as she stroked his dick.

Laura was now stripped down to her panties, her breasts, a little smaller than Hannah's were perky, with equally, candy pink, puffy nipples.

Peter closed his eyes as Hannah unzipped his trousers and felt for his cock through the top of his boxers. He opened his eyes again as Hannah planted a wet kiss on his mouth. Then, looking him in the eye, eased her skirt down and kicked it off. The two girls stood in front of him with nothing more than their white socks and matching white panties. Peter didn't expect this when he woke that morning. Being seduced by two randy sixth formers, wouldn't have been in his top 1000 possibles, but now it was happening he was beginning to enjoy it. The initial shock had faded and now he was very turned on and wanted to make the most of it. He knew he shouldn't be, but clearly the girls wanted to. He was happy to oblige.

'Come and take our panties off then.' Instructed Hannah. She had taken the lead from the beginning. She was the most precocious of the two, Laura being a willing participant. Peter knelt down in front of the girls and eased their panties down a bit at a time. He slowly revealed their pubes. Then a bit more, so that he could see the pink flesh at the top of their vulva and then he removed them completely. Two of the finest, neat, pink pussies he had seen for years and both true blondes to boot. He sniffed Hannah's first. She had a strong but pleasant scent. Then he sniffed Laura's pussy. It smelled sweet and divine.

'Go on then Mr Carter, stop teasing, put your tongue in.'

He did as he was asked and licked Hannah's cunt, which was moist. He delved around her pink flesh. She tasted good and he could feel himself getting even more turned on. He fondled her bottom at the same time, pushing his fingers into her plump ass flesh. Hannah was really enjoying the attention and became wetter and wetter in response to his tonguing. He moved his attention to Laura. Her pussy hole was even hotter and wetter than Hannah's and he got a good mouthful of her juice, happily swallowing it. She was really gooey. He enjoyed this for a while, switching between pussies, eating both girls for all he was worth.

'Hmmmm, you're good Mr Carter, let's see if we are as good as you.'

The girls both dropped to their knees and rolled his boxers down between them. His cock sprang up proudly, making the girls giggle. Laura took hold of the base, wanking him gently as Hannah took him into her mouth. She went down on him deeply, stroking his balls at the same time, which made him shudder delightfully. Then Hannah offered his dick to Laura and she took over sucking him expertly. Before long he had both girls with their tongues rolling up and own his shaft, kissing his throbbing dick all over.

'Ooh girls you're fantastic.'

'I bet you're glad you spotted the light on aren't you now?' Asked Laura.

'Yes, I guess so.'

Laura and Hannah smiled and then got up. Then they both bent over, their hands flat against the changing room wall.

'You know what to do now Mr Carter.'

Peter's dick was raging. It was on fire with lust and now he had two eighteen year olds gagging to be fucked. This opportunity was unlikely to present itself too often, so he was only too happy to do the deed. He didn't know which girl to shag first, but Hannah had the bigger bottom, so he chose her. He found her pussy straight away.

'Oh fuck Hannah, oh you're tight. Oh fuck, oh yes. Aaagh.'

He began to shag her, but it was too good, he had to grit his teeth so as not to cum. He gave her a few thrusts and then pushed his cock into Laura's pussy. She was even tighter, with a gorgeous pert behind. He pumped his cock a few times and could feel he was going to explode. Hannah dropped to her knees and looked up at him, pointing to her face. He pulled his cock out of Laura's pussy and wanked himself over Hannah's face. He came instantly with a yell of pleasure and a huge load of spunk landing on her mouth and nose. Laura wanked him a little more and two further loads hit Hannah on the chin. Then to Laura's surprise another spurt shot out and went into Hannah's hair. In five seconds she was drenched with his cum. The load on her face was now rolling off and streaming down her breasts.

'Honestly Mr Carter, how good was that?' Asked Laura.

'Amazingly wicked.' Peter answered. Sorry I didn't last long, but you're just so amazing.'

'It's OK, it was still nice.' Said Hannah.

'You're not going to tell anybody about this are you?' Asked Hannah.

'What? Are you joking? Id get fired and worse. This is our secret.'

'Yes, Hockey should get cancelled more often.' Added Laura.

They all laughed.

'OK I better give you that lift and I'll get the website updated.'

As they left the three bumped into the caretaker.

'You still here Peter?'

'Erm, well yes, I was erm just erm... and noticed the lights on so went to investigate.'

'Oh, everything OK then?' Said the caretaker suspiciously.

'Yes, just found these two - hockey cancelled, so erm.'

'Oh OK then, I'll put the lights out then.'

'Oh yes of course sorry, should have done that. Good night.'

Peter showed the girls to his car and as Hannah got in he noticed a big streak of semen on her hair.

'Oh fuck, I hope he didn't see that!'

'What is it?'

'Nothing, hang on, I'll get a tissue.'

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers