When Hubby Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jengx4
jengx4
9 Followers

"Sure, but I want a shower first. You go get it started and I will go find my new outfit for you, okay?"

"I can do that, but don't take too long."

Before I arrived in the living room, I heard the shower running. I didn't have to look too hard for my bra, panties, and my fuck me heels, they were by the couch, his clothes however were scattered all over the room. Leaving his clothes, I returned to the bedroom, placed my things on the bed, and walked into the bathroom. We have clear glass shower doors, so I am able to see Shawn through the glass perfectly. He is so handsome I can't take my eyes off him. He is my tall dark and handsome. He is a little over 6' with dark brown hair, muscles everywhere, and 6-pack abs, and his ass is a work of art. He works out at our home gym to stay in shape, and the results are fabulous.

He turns around and sees me staring at him; he motions me into the shower with a finger and a devilish grin. With a grin on my face, I enter the shower. Shawn stands to the side to let me get under the spray of the showerhead and wraps his arms around me tight. I look into his eyes for a second before his lips caress mine in the most sensual kiss I have ever known. This kiss lasted for several minutes, and it is a good thing that he had his arms around me because my knees were getting weak. When the kiss ended, he stepped aside to let me have the shower to myself while he was starting to get cleaned up. I had taken a shower a little earlier, so I just needed to clean up a little. I watched Shawn rub soap all over his body, I couldn't help it, and I had to touch this perfectly chiseled body. I ran my hands on his chest and down to his stomach, before I touched his cock. It was semi hard when I took it in my hands. Shawn inhaled quickly as I wrapped my hand around his cock. My hand moved from the tip to the base in a very slow movement, I wanted him to enjoy this, not to get him off. His breathing was shallow and his head was back, just reveling in the sensation. After several minutes of this, I gave his rock hard cock a squeeze and released it. I moved to the side so that he could get under the water and rinse off. I stayed there watching him as the water flowed over his body.

The next thing I knew he wrapped his arms around my waist and crushed his body against mine, his lips found mine in a frenzy of need as his tongue found mine. Slowly he turned me around until my back was against the wall. He reached behind me and grabbed my ass and lifted me up, my legs instinctively went around his waist, as his cock easily found my wet pussy. He slid in slowly until he was all the way in, then he stopped for several seconds enjoying the feeling of his hard cock in my hot wet cavern. He started moving in and out at a relatively slow pace at first, and then picking up speed as his orgasm slowly started to build. Before long he was grunting in my ear as I was moaning into his, and finally his release broke free and with frantic thrusting, his seed was poured into my pussy, just as I reached my release. My pussy clamped down on his cock and was milking it of the last drop of cum that he had. When Shawn stopped moving, we were both spent, he had to release me before his legs gave out. When we regained our breath and our composure, I cleaned up a little again, gave him a kiss, and exited out of the shower to let him finish.

I dried off quickly and returned to the bedroom so that I could put on my new outfit, again. I stood in front of the mirror as I started to get dressed, slowly putting on my new bra and panties, slipping my feet into my, fuck me heels. I had not heard the shower turn off as I was getting dresser, I was admiring my reflection in the mirror when Shawn appeared behind me. He startled me at first, before he put his arms around me.

"You look absolutely gorgeous in this honey."

"Thank you sweetie, I seen these and just had to have them. I knew that you would like them as well. Tell me, what do you like most about them?"

"When they fall to the floor." And with that, he unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor in front of me.

I just had to laugh. His hands went to my waist and his fingers slipped into the waistband of my panties and slowly slid them over my hips and down my legs. He was kissing my ass as his hands were sliding down my legs; I then stepped out of my panties. He continued to kiss and bite my ass as his hands moved to the front of me to find my slit. His fingers slid inside my folds to move over my clit. It felt like electric shocks flowing through my body. I would not be able to handle much of this before I would cum. His fingers didn't spend much time on my clit before they moved to my ass for a little squeezing. Slowly he spun me around while he stayed on his knees. As soon as I was turned in front of him, his tongue found my slit as his fingers opened my folds to reveal my clit. His tongue flicked it before his mouth started sucking on it. His hands moved to my ass to pull me closer to his mouth. I reached down to grab his hair, more for support than anything else. Damn his mouth and tongue are so talented and they know what to do with just the right amount of pressure to bring me the most pleasure. He was doing a superb job of it too. My breathing was becoming shallow and my moans were growing louder as I was nearing my third orgasm of the night. Shawn didn't slow his attention on my clit as I exploded into yet, another orgasm. Shawn's hands were still on my ass, he was holding me up, as my knees were shaking and about to give out. My orgasm ripped through my core, as it ran its course. Slowly my orgasm eased up and I returned to a sense of calm.

Shawn let go of me and quickly stood up, he then picked me up and deposited me on the bed. As he lay on his side next to me, his hand has moving over my body. He was caressing my breasts and my stomach while I regained my senses. Soon I recovered, as I rolled onto my side facing Shawn.

"Do you want something?" I smiled at him as he nodded at me with his own smile.

"Well, what would you like now?"

"I want that gorgeous ass of yours. I have been dreaming about it all week." I knew he wanted to fuck me in the ass. After he told me what he wanted, I got on my knees as he positioned himself behind me. He likes the look of my ass up in the air.

I did not know until after I married him, that he is an ass man. At first, I did not enjoy my ass being played with and I would not entertain the idea of my ass being fucked. After almost 9 years, I agreed to let him fuck my ass. I did not enjoy it much, after several months, I decide to try it again, and I allowed Shawn to fuck my ass again. It was pleasurable the second time and it keeps getting better. I now love to have my ass fucked now, and a little smack on the ass cheek now and then for good measure.

I was on my knees waiting the arrival of Shawn's hard cock when I felt the sting of his hand across my ass, and my hair being pulled back. Shawn knows that turns me on quite a bit, and I know that my pussy is getting wet from the rough treatment. After another couple of slaps and more pulling of my hair, I feel his cock being guided into my pussy, for a little lubrication. He only takes a few strokes before he positions himself at the opening of my ass, he holds my cheeks open and slowly pushes in, an inch at a time. It feels so damn good for him to push his cock into my ass without a lot of lube, I only require a little, and the little bit of discomfort that comes with it adds to my arousal. After a minute, he has filled me completely and stops to revel in the sensation of his hard cock in my hot tight hole. After letting me get used to his size for a moment, he slowly thrusts in and out, as we both moan with pleasure. This sensation is incredible. His fingers are digging into my ass as he occasionally slaps my ass. My fingers have found my clit and I am rubbing fiercely working on another orgasm. With his hands on my hips for support, he is slamming into me and pulling me to his cock. He is working hard for his next orgasm as well. I can tell that he is getting close because his grunting is getting fiercer and louder, it will not take long. I can feel my release getting close as well. With a couple more thrusts, Shawn's cock erupted and his cum is filled my ass and that pushed me over the edge as well. I was screaming through my release as my fingers were not giving up on their task and Shawn was still thrusting his cock into my ass. This orgasm seemed to be the hardest and lasted longer than the rest. Shawn pushed in for the last time and stayed there, and with a couple more, he was finished.

I slumped down on the bed; I was completely spent and very content. Shawn laid on my back as I lay there on our bed. I could still feel his cock twitch a little as it softened and he slowly pulled out, and laid beside me. We were more satisfied than we could ever imagine, and before long we are asleep, having very good dreams.

I don't like it when Shawn has to go on his business trips, but it is worth it when he returns.

jengx4
jengx4
9 Followers
12