When Hubby's Away

Story Info
Who said three's a crowd?
597 words
2.99
93.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers

I slowly come out of my dream filled sleep to somebody lapping at my pussy, licking and sucking me up and down finding all of my most sensitive spots in my tender folds. Pushing in and out with his tongue licking my cunt like a lollipop. I lye back and enjoy the sensation but, start to long for his hard cock in my mouth.

"Turn around, and lets sixty-nine. I want to feel you on my tongue," I moan.

To my surprise I find a blond pussy thrust in my face. I'm disappointed it’s not a cock, but her musky sent draws me in. I reach out with my tongue to trace her inner lips to her clit. I nip at it, then soothing it with my tongue. I flick her clit back and forth making it nice and hard before drawing it deeply into my mouth. I circle my hand around and slip my finger into her moist hole from behind.

"Well, is this a privet party, or can anybody join?" You interrupt

Amy my best friend rolls off me "that's why I came, before you distracted me with your naked body. Can you show me how to deep throat a big cock, like you do for him?" She asks me.

"Sure why not.” I raze my brow at you. “What do you say?" But before I even finish the question you had your pants down and your cock in front of Amy.

"Suck it," you demand.

She pulls your cock slowly into her mouth "that's it start out slowly, get it nice and wet, lick around his head make sure he’s nice and hard.” I encourage her. “Go slowly a little at a time don't force it. Amy you know he really likes it when he starts thrusting into you and can't seem to control himself.” I tell her. “Each time he starts, and you don't think you could handle it, just slow down, play with only the head, until he stops. If that doesn't work lye him down on the bed where you have more control." I explain to her.

"Common lay down." I say to you. You slide down onto my bed going slow enough not to dislodge Amy's suckling mouth

"That's it Amy, your doing real good," I encourage her.

"Come here sit on my face, let me have your pussy," you say to me.

I straddle your head facing Amy, watching her take you deep into her mouth. You are doing a job on my cunt detracting me from Amy, not that she needed any more help she is doing just fine. You rap your arms around me pulling my cunt closer to your mouth. You grab my ass to hold me steady. I gaze at Amy as she slides her pussy onto your swollen pole. She rides you up and down, twisting slightly on each down stroke. Your moans that she is creating in you vibrate through my slit sending me over the edge spilling my juices on your tongue.

I slide off you and watch as you pull Amy over onto her back and pull her legs over your shoulders. You pump your hard cock deeply into her cunt harder and harder. She is bringing her hips up to match your every thrust. Amy screams out as her orgasm hits her. You pull out stroking your member Amy and I kneel in front of you as you shoot your jism in the air for us to catch we share it with each other before we suck you clean.

eve-l
eve-l
12 Followers