When I am Gone Pt. 03

Story Info
Scott learns that being with Aaron is dangerous.
784 words
4.06
3.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

Throughout the week, Aaron has been staring over at me, to see if I got over our argument, but he knows I haven't. He then asked me, can I please sit with you at lunch, I need to talk to you.

Even though I knew I should've said no, I said yes. During lunch, he talked to me about how he told Mikey and the rest of the football gang, that if you don't stop messing with Scott, I'm quitting the team.

I looked at him and said, why would you do that for me? He replied with because you were there when I needed a friend and it has been a terrible month without you.

I forgave Aaron on one condition, that he won't quit football because I know he likes it a lot. During gym when all his football buddies called over Aaron, I started to head in a different way, but Aaron grabbed my arm and said no, we're in this together.

Aaron said, if you want me, then you have to have Scott. Mikey understood and decided to actually talk with me. However most of the time it was all about football and the big game tonight.

Tonight is the championship, and it's been awhile since Jefferson high has been in them. I watched most of the game, but only focused on Aaron. When he made a touchdown, Amber: the head cheerleader, gave him a kiss.

I felt so uncomfortable every time and I was praying that they would stop scoring. The game was tied and The Jaguars were going for the pass. We intercepted the ball and ran it to our end zone, the Jaguars won the game.

The crowd went wild and everyone cheered Aaron's name. After the game, I waited for Aaron to come out of the locker room, but he didn't. Then I ran into Mikey and his gang, and they said, Aaron is at Mikey's house celebrating. You should come with us?

I said yes, and I went off with them. They drove me to Mikey's house, but I didn't see Aaron's car. I said to Mikey, are you sure he's here, but Mikey assured me he was.

We went around to Mikey's pool and I just stood there waiting for Aaron. I kept texting Aaron, but he wouldn't answer. All of a sudden Oliver; Mickey's right-hand man, jumped me and pulled me to the ground. Then Mikey kept kicking me and punching me.

He said, I know what you are, you are a fag and nobody likes you. I kept saying I'm not, but they kept beating me up. They said to me if you ever talk to Aaron again, we will kick your ass, again.

As the blood from my mouth and nose started to spill out and my eyes began to swollen up. Mikey pushed me into the pool and I couldn't move. I just sank to the bottom like the dead weight, I was.

Chapter 6

After waking up in my bed, I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not. Until I went to the bathroom and saw a big black eye. I kept thinking how could I explain this to my parents, and worst of all, how can I explain this to Aaron?

I decided to walk to school and I was worried about Aaron seeing me I decided not to make eye contact all day. It lasted all the way up until health when he saw my face.

He asked what happened and I said nothing. Then Aaron asked Mr. Boom if he could walk me to the nurse because I was feeling light headed (which I wasn't).

We went to the bathroom and Aaron said to me, I told you my secret here, so you can tell me yours. I said it doesn't work like that and that I can't be seen talking with you. All of a sudden I see Mikey come into the bathroom and he says hello to the both of us.

Then Mikey sees my face and asked me, what happened to your face?

I really wanted to punch that dick in the face, but I was worried about Aaron and my safety. So I told Mikey that I tripped on the sidewalk and fell on my face. Mikey told us, I guess accidents happen, and people should be careful that more accidents don't happen.

As afraid I was of Mikey as soon as the bell rang I left the bathroom. Aaron caught up to me and told me that he wanted to see me after school. All I could think of was how Aaron is going to get me killed.