When I Fall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to jerk yourself off while I watch slut."

Ken gingerly took himself into his own hands and pumped, twisting as his fingers easily slid over the slick length. The oil and friction a sharp burning in contrast to the growing pleasure. His hands helped to soothe the irritated organ even as it caused further pain. He was all ready so close to release, it only took a few minutes to bring himself off.

Taking his hand, Farfarello sucked on the cum soaked fingers, licking the mess away. He savored the taste as he looked deep into his pet's eyes, his expression showing his blatant enjoyment of the sensual act.

"Stay here with me tonight." He half asked, half demanded.

"Anything for you master." Ken agreed.

Ken still did not understand why he allowed himself to be taken over by his former enemy, he realized sometime ago that he felt an attraction for the white haired killer. His powerful, wiry body and his incredible skills at fighting almost seemed to be a hypnotic dance at times. The voice that he rarely heard before now, was sensual and exotic, a soft lilt and singsong accent. Ken surrendered. He was trapped in a growing infatuation that he had no desire to be released from.

"I know this might be a difficult subject for you, but tell me what happened between you and Aya, I would like to know." The kindness in his master's voice surprised him.

"I am not entirely sure what it was about really. Aya had never really treated me as anything but an easy fuck. Maybe it's because I kept throwing myself at him and he thought he could get rid of me if he let me have what I wanted. We were scheduled for a mission and he seemed tense and irritable all day. That night he was about to finish the assignment and kill the target, put I was thrown into the target by one of the guards. I think I traveled a good ten feet through the air. So Aya ended up killing the guard and pushing me off the target to finish the job. He proceeded to scream at me all the way out of the building about being a screw-up."

"I think that Aya may have been dealing with outside issues that were affecting his actions towards you. However, I also believe that he wanted Yohji and felt that you were in the way."

"That's an interesting guess. What do you base that on master?"

"Schuldich did a little prying."

"Oh."

Farfarello, held his pet and gently stroked his back, lulling him into sleep, before falling asleep himself.

Sometime during the night, in the darkened room, Ken was brought to another orgasm as his lover took him deep into his mouth. Sucking him, stroking him with a wet tongue. He woke up to feel his body explode into Farfarello's hot mouth. Then drifted back into a deep sleep as his lover soothed him.

Early the next morning Farfarello dropped Ken off at the Koneko. No one else was awake yet, so Ken quietly made his way to his room and turned on his coffee pot. A soft knock at the door was heard and he answered it. Omi was standing there in his pajamas, rubbing sleep from his eyes. He pulled the younger boy into the room and locked the door behind him.

"Hey, would you be upset with me if I transferred to a new team?" Ken asked.

"No, with the way Aya and Yohji have been lately, going out on missions could put you in danger. There is no guarantee that either of them would have your back."

"I was thinking the same thing. Omi, I found someone, but it will probably upset you."

"Who is it?" Omi sounded worried.

Ken took a deep breath and sighed, turning his back so that he wouldn't have to see Omi's expression. "Farfarello."

There was a small pause before Omi exploded. "Are you out of your mind! That guy is insane! He killed my sister and you, you.... Damn it!" Omi shouted and unlocked the door and slammed it shut behind him.

"That went well. Not." Ken slipped down onto the floor. Suddenly depressed by his best friend's reaction.

He sat in his darkened room, not feeling anything, just numb. After what was probably a few hours, Yohji opened the door and looked in. "We have a mission tonight, so get your ass together."

Ken didn't answer or acknowledge the door as it shut again.

12