When I Masturbate...

Story Info
My thoughts, fantasies & scenarios when I'm pleasuring myself.
853 words
3.98
32.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
live987
live987
21 Followers

The way I masturbate has pretty much stayed the same since my early teens, before I knew what sex was like. I'd try to create scenarios so I could imagine how I thought it would play out... and how I'd hoped it would be!

I don't need movies... I don't go for whips or chains... all I need is some good pictures of a woman (online or magazine), my uncut cock, and an active imagination. You'll realise as you keep reading, that the rest will take care of itself!

I like pleasuring myself to women of all shapes and sizes. I'm not fussy, as long as I can find pictures of her in the poses I like. But I'll 'cum' that soon...

If you're the woman I'm about to masturbate to, you'll be a few years older than me- old enough to teach me a thing or two! If I'm lucky, you'll also have a bush down there. On the surface you're womanly, pretty, neat and tidy at first impression, but under your clothes is a crazy mound of pubic hair, drawing me in to what's inside; provoking me to explore further.

After admiring a photo of you fully dressed, imagining seeing you out somewhere, I'll move on to a photo of you completely nude. You're standing there naked, looking straight at me, so I'll let my eyes go for a wander. Your facial features down to your breasts, totally uncovered, with nipples that point in my direction, and wonderful curves on your body as I reach your nether regions. I see the slit between your legs and my penis will give a little tingle of anticipation; urging me to move the journey faster.

Now I have a photo of you with you facing away from me. Your flat back leads its way down to the best curves of all... your bare bum! We occasionally see naked asses in everyday non-sexual life. But right now I know THIS one is for sexual purposes! YOU are posing to turn me on! I have a semi erect cock now to prove it!

The naked shot of your ass is nice, but I'm feeling dirty. I'm feeling adventurous! I want to see inside! In the next photo, you've got both hands on your bum and you're pulling your cheeks apart. It's a very personal part of your body. You only have one asshole and I'm staring straight at it! The contours of your smooth, now-parted butt cheeks meet perfectly in the middle with some stray hairs along the way. I imagine what it would be like to press my face in between those cheeks and rub my nose against the pinkish wrinkled ring of your asshole. I get another view of your pussy from this angle too- provoking me to explore it some more.

And that's exactly what I'll do - I'll get to know your vagina a bit more!

You're sitting down in front of me now with your legs open, and offering me another view of your heavenly lady bits. My penis is now at full hardness, and I'm faced with a layer of pre-cum on the tip, across the hole, as it points straight up at me. Without fully realising it, I'm already gently rubbing my shaft. But not too much! I don't want to blow this yet!

There's some pink showing on your pussy now, but I want to totally immerse myself in your sex hole. With a deep breath, I flick to the next picture. This one is the holy grail. The most intimate part of your body where only the chosen ones can enter. Right now, I'm a chosen one! With both hands widely holding your pussy lips open, you're letting me see inside your love tunnel designed for pleasure and fun. I imagine the natural smells in this area of your body... from both openings that are now on display to me and driving me wild.

Covered in hair, but totally smooth and pink when I look deep inside, I spend time studying your vagina and clit in detail; the pleasure centre, as I start to think about my own impending pleasure.

My foreskin has slowly pulled itself back as my erection grew. The uncovered purple tip of my manhood is now almost pulsing in anticipation and glistening in the light from the pre-cum you've caused me to ooze.

While the look on your face welcomes me, the opening of your wet pink pussy beckons me to come inside, daring me to explode within.

I'm ready.

With my right hand clasped firmly around my raging hard cock, I begin pumping it up and down. All the while imagining that it's deep inside your spread open vagina.

Pulling hard, pumping myself, focusing my attention on the internal folds of your sex, my pace quickens. It's feeling good. There is no stopping now.

My cum begins to shoot! Pearly white, throb after throb. Unable to control it, I let out some grunts as the feeling of my orgasm takes over my body and covers your open pussy beautifully with my seed.

live987
live987
21 Followers