When I Met Luke

Story Info
He dares his girlfriend to show off in public.
3.6k words
4.34
111.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Luke, I was an awkward teenager just finished high school. He was 25 and, in my eyes, a suave, successful businessman. Our first week together was a whirlwind of sex - he was my first lover.

"Let me shave you," he offered after our first night together. "I want to go out with you knowing that you're bare under your skirt."

The thought of being Luke's sex object excited me, so I encouraged him do as he pleased with me. I let him dress me in short skirts and have me hobble around in ridiculously high heels. Knowing that it gave him pleasure made me feel sexually very powerful and, as an 18 year old, it was a completely new feeling.

"I want to do anything that makes me sexy to you," I told him, as we hugged each other the second time we slept together.

"Anything?" he murmured, with a little smile on his beautiful lips.

+ + +

By the time I turned 19, I'd had a year of Luke instructing me to wear tighter, smaller, shorter and more see-through clothes and higher and higher heeled shoes.

"I love seeing you show off for me," he'd whisper in my ear when we noticed other men watching me. He'd often slide a hand under my skirt to check if I was wearing panties.

"Good girl!" he'd say, as he pushed my stretchy skirt several inches down my hips and slid a finger between my butt cheeks as we kissed in public.

We went through all sorts of phases with sexy clothes but, back when I was 18, Luke's favourite was having me wear bras and tops that were too small for my 34C breasts. The tops he'd choose would squeeze my tits up and, occasionally, out of my tops.

"Here, honey, try this on," he'd say in a shop, holding up a garment made for a girl quite a bit smaller than me.

I'd walk out of the change rooms with it zipped up as far as possible, but my breasts wobbling precariously, sometimes even my nipples brazenly showing. Often, we'd just try on these things for fun but, sometimes, he'd buy them for me and then expect me to wear them out.

"Do you like me like this?" I'd ask him when I wore our favourite low cut dress. My boobs stretched the material out so far that the tiny dress barely covered my nipples. I got lots of stares in that one and, a couple of times, was refused entry to restaurants.

"I'm afraid you can't come in here like that, Miss," the doorman would say.

Luke would crack me up completely by saying, with a straight face, "Don't you like her tits?" We'd both giggle uncontrollably as the doorman would blush and stammer some excuse.

That would be my signal to put my hands inside my dress and stretch the fabric to cover my boobs a bit more. Only thing was, when I did this, the dress would ride up, exposing my g-string a good few inches.

"Is that better?" I'd ask, rubbing my chest and pushing my breasts out in such a way to make it clear that I was virtually naked below the waist.

+ + +

For most of our first summer together, I had an outfit that Luke would go wild over. It was a very short skirt - so short, in fact, that the bottom of my g-string poked clearly out the bottom. For anyone who got a look when I was standing still, they'd see the little pouch just holding my pussy lips in.

"I'd love it if you accidentally let your g slide up between your lips," Luke whispered to me when we were sitting outdoors at a cafe.

Already, the waiters were hovering, getting glimpses at my little pouch, which was increasingly obvious the longer I sat, as my skirt rode higher and higher. Eventually, if I didn't adjust it, the skirt would become just a band of fabric around my waist and, to a passer-by it looked like I was just wearing a brief g-string.

"I don't know if I dare to," I whispered back, "There are quite a few people around and it's broad daylight."

I crossed my legs while I made up my mind and then, in an impulsive moment, decided to do as Luke asked. I reached down and pulled the g up between my lips, not so it was invisible, but almost. I then leaned back in my seat and parted my legs a little as I stretched them out.

"That's totally amazing!" Luke gasped quietly, when he saw. I got so horny showing my pussy in public that I started to become more and more daring and, a few times, I'd even let Luke talk me into going out in public places without panties at all.

+ + +

Luke also experimented by buying me skimpier and skimpier dresses. Once, he made me go to a bar in one that was backless with such a low front that my breasts kept spilling out the sides.

"I keep falling out of this one!" I complained, trying to push my breast back under the fabric.

"Just sit there and let everyone look," Luke would insist. He held my hand tightly so I couldn't push myself back in, until he was sure several people had noticed.

"I know you love it!" was Luke's usual comment.

And, you know, he was right.

When I knew my body was on display and guys were watching, it was very hard for me to stop touching myself. At night, it was much easier, because in a crowded club or bar it was possible to lower my hand and slide a finger around my wet pussy lips, but during the daytime it was nearly impossible to do it without being noticed.

"I love it when you touch yourself," Luke would say to me and, at home alone, he'd often ask me to masturbate in front of him. He'd wank as well and, just before either of us came, he'd slide into me.

+ + +

"I love you in fishnets, darling!" Luke said once, as we browsed through pantyhose racks in a department store. "Especially in the wider mesh," he explained.

The wide mesh let him see my pussy through the crotch, of course, and would allow a finger, or two, to enter me when we were out together. He especially liked it when I wore these stockings with little dresses that didn't quite cover my butt.

"That guy's looking at you," he whisper when he'd notice someone observing my butt cheeks. "Bend over for him!"

I'd bend just a little at first, giving a glimpse of my shaved pussy pressed up against the mesh. Luke would usually tell me to adjust my shoe or he'd deliberately drop something, so I'd have to bend all the way over from the waist. If I stood with my legs wide apart, I'd give a full view and, usually, get more than one person looking.

Of course, I was into high heels, too, from that age, and Luke bought me my very first pair. They were chunky black strappy ones with a three inch heel. I found them a bit tricky to walk in for a while but, I persisted, and soon Luke was buying me strappier and higher shoes.

"Let me buy you these!" he said once, as we admired a pair of platforms. They were five inches high, at least, and the whole thing was held together with straps which wound round my ankles and calves.

"Aren't they a bit like hooker shoes?" I laughed, trying to imagine myself wearing them.

"Well, you are my little hooker, aren't you?" he queried with a grin.

"What does that mean?" I giggled, feeling aroused at his words.

He bought the shoes and asked me to wear them to a party. The dress he made me wear was a tube of thin red silk, held up high enough by spaghetti straps to only just cover my wobbling breasts. Below, the dress literally hid only half my butt.

"More lingerie than dress!" I laughed, as I looked at myself in the mirror. "What underwear shall I wear with this one?"

Luke gave me a wicked look, implying that he'd like me to go out without anything underneath. "Do you dare me to?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Alright!" Even at 18, my pride was strong and I was a stubborn girl.

The party we went to was wild, from the moment I walked in. I'd shaved especially and, with a few drinks in me, was happy to walk around all night letting guys lift my tiny dress. Once or twice, I dared to sit straddling the arms of sofas with my legs apart and, in the small hours of the morning, with Luke watching on, I even allowed a couple of guys to finger me.

"Is she a pro?" I could hear one girl whisper to her boyfriend, as I lay on a table, enjoying the sensations of hands and fingers all over me.

That was the first time I went home almost naked from a party, but over the next year or so, that became fairly normal. I developed a reputation as a party animal who would get her clothes off at a moment's notice. Luke and I would fuck like rabbits when we got home, as we'd both been getting worked up with my exhibitionism.

"Let me take you right here!" Luke said once, before we'd even got into his car. He pushed me over the hood and, before I knew it, was sliding his cock between my legs. The idea that people were still leaving the house and might walk right past us only made us both hornier.

+ + +

One summer day, Luke had some friends around to watch tennis on TV; three guys - Craig, Will and Ewan - and Ewan's girlfriend, Monica. I was getting ready to go to the pool with a girlfriend and wanted to paint my toenails before she arrived.

"Hey Christy," Luke said, "Show these guys your new swimsuit."

Luke had bought me an amazingly sexy swimsuit the week before - I couldn't wear it to the public pool, that's for sure, but I was planning to go the beach in it some time soon.

"OK, hon," I said, as I got up and went to the bedroom.

I could hear Luke explaining something to his friends and I heard the words 'sexy' and 'hot' being murmured out there, so I knew Luke would love it if I showed off a bit.

The swimsuit was pink - a slim thong just hid my pussy, while the top only barely held my heavy breasts up. The cups were shaped like flowers, held together with slim pink threads. To make my legs look longer, too, I put on some strappy pink shoes.

"Man!" said, Craig, as I made my entrance.

The rest of the group clapped and cheered as I pirouetted around. The look on Luke's face was one of sheer pleasure as I danced around before lying down on the rug at his feet.

On my back, I started to squirm, running my hands up and down my body, letting my fingers brush my pussy and nipples. I squealed and giggled and shook my breasts, and kicked my feet.

"You're so sexy, babe!" Luke said to me from above and I knew all eyes were on me.

I knew that this swimsuit was so small that it would only take a bit of wriggling before the thong slid between my lips and, sure enough, in less than a minute, I could see my shaved lips at the edges of the thong. I started to pinch my nipples, too, as the guys egged me on.

"Take it off, honey" Luke instructed me - so I did.

Lying on the floor, I untied my top and threw it to Craig, then slid out of the thong as well. I remained on the floor, spreadeagled, giggling and wiggling my toes.

At this point, the room was silent. Luke was grinning from ear to ear - I knew he was probably rock hard - and his friends, even Moira, were all fixated on me, even though the tennis match on TV was still continuing.

"That's better!" I giggled, shaking my breasts, as I got on all fours and pushed my butt towards Luke. I knew my pussy was wet and I was feeling totally horny at the thought that Luke's friends could all see my swollen lips.

"Do you want me to lick you, babe?" Luke asked. He and I had often fantasised about him doing this to me in public, but we'd never had the opportunity. I didn't know if he - or I - in fact, would be brave enough but, all of sudden, here we were.

Luke dropped to the floor and knelt behind me, lifting my feet up onto his shoulders. I supported myself with my arms as he started to tongue me gently, and then quickly. I was so aroused I came within seconds. My body bucked around and I dissolved into laughter - and tears of excitement.

Luke helped me sit on the sofa with him and, when I'd calmed down, I found all eyes staring at me once more.

"Whoops!" was all I said. "Guess I got a bit carried away. Hope you didn't mind."

Their smiles told me that they certainly didn't and even Monica was grinning as she held Ewan's cock through his pants. Later on, Luke and I said that that was the moment for us all to get undressed and have a play around, but we didn't. I just sat there, naked, and painted my toenails while they tried to concentrate on the tennis final.

+ + +

The last story I'll tell you about now was when Luke asked me to go for an entire weekend wearing just a g-string. It was summertime, admittedly, but even then, it's harder than you think!

"Do I have to go out at all?" I asked.

"Of course, babe," Luke replied. "Let's go to the beach this afternoon and then, later tonight, Jeff's got his party."

"Oh, right," I said. I didn't mind going to the beach topless - I'd done that plenty of times - but I'd forgotten about our invitation to Jeff's party. While I didn't mind getting while a party was underway, I'd never before just turned up virtually naked.

"I can't just arrive like this, though," I said, looking down at my little white thong.

"Jeff will be cool, so will his friends, you'll see," Luke smiled. "Don't you trust me?"

Of course I trusted him and, to be honest, the idea made me totally horny. So much so, that as we got ready I couldn't help having Luke fuck me before we left the house. I was 'dressed' for Jeffs, meaning that I'd slid on some high heels and put on some makeup and I lay on the bed, stretching my g-string aside, stroking my pussy invitingly.

"Man, you're frisky tonight!" Luke sighed, as he pushed his cock into me with a grunt.

There's nothing like sex to make me feel sexy, so I arrived at Jeff's in a state of arousal. I hadn't washed after fucking Luke and I knew I smelled intensely of pheromones. Within minutes of arriving, I was surrounded by guys who all wanted to know why I'd turned up to the party wearing just a g-string and high heels.

"Well, I usually end up wearing just this at parties, so why waste time?" was my explanation.

I danced and swam in the pool and drank and flirted and, by midnight, was feeling on top of the world. I noticed Luke watching me as I moved from the bar to the pool patio to the kitchen, with plenty of guys chatting to me as I went. Several other girls had followed my lead, too, and had swum with just panties on and then, later, kept wandering around the party topless.

"How do you feel, honey?" Luke said, cupping one of my breasts as he put his arm around me.

"I feel horny," I murmured, "What about you?"

"I want you to do a little dance for us all. I'll ask the DJ to put on something suitable, shall I?"

He quickly walked off before I could protest and I soon saw him deep in conversation with the guy behind the mixing desk. I put on my shoes and walked across to the pool patio where I found Darla and Sarah - two of the still topless girls I'd met in the pool earlier.

"My boyfriend, Luke, wants us to dance. Feel up to it?"

The looked indecisive, but I could tell they were both drunk. So, as a slow jazzy tune boomed out, I took their hands and we walked to a clear areas near the pool. I started shimmying up and down and, pretty soon, the two girls were doing the same. Within a minute, a few dozen people were standing around the pool watching.

"Go, girls!!!" one drunk guy shouted at us; his friends responded by throwing him in the pool.

As one song followed the other, more and more people started to dance around us, more girls joined us, throwing their tops off. I was giggling uncontrollably as I became aware that there were probably 20 topless girls swinging their tits around and, needless to say, it made my pussy feel incredibly fiery.

I felt an arm circle my waist. "Mmmm, you're so sexy when you dance!"

It was Luke. "Like it?" I asked him.

He nodded as we danced together for a song or two and then he started running his hands down my waist to the thong; I felt my g-string stretch down my butt and thighs and fall to the ground.

"Just leave it," Luke said, "Keep dancing."

Hardly anyone had noticed us, but I knew Luke wanted me to get attention, so I started some really sexy dancing. I kicked one leg up like a can-can dancer, then planted my legs wide and squatted while I swivelled my hips.

"Touch yourself," Luke instructed me.

I ran my fingers down my belly and felt my wet pussy with pleasure. Darla and Sarah looked, with wide eyes, as I danced, slowly pushing my finger further and further in. The gyrations of my hips felt amazing against the pressure of my finger and I moved faster and faster to the music.

Luke had stepped back to allow an audience to watch me, so I danced alone for a minute or two. Then, a guy shimmied up next to me. I didn't know him, but he was a good looking Latino type, shirtless, in bare feet. He started to bump and grind me, holding my waist from behind.

"Go on," Luke mouthed, as I sought his face in the crowd of onlookers.

I got very excited at Luke giving me permission to dance like this with another man and I started to lean back onto him, now with one of his fingers in my slippery hole. Most of the others had stopped dancing and were watching me being masturbated to the music.

All of a sudden, I had a moment of inspiration. In a break between the beats of the music, I pulled free of my partner's finger and turned to him. My fingernails gently scratched his chest and belly and I started to undo his shorts, as we continued to dance to the new song.

"You're a brave girl," were his words as I unzipped his shorts. Underneath, he wasn't wearing underwear and I could see his long, hard cock.

I knelt in front of him and, still swaying to the music, took it out and pushed his shorts down to the ground. It was beautiful: thick and purple with blood.

"I've been watching you all night," he said, looking down at me.

I ran my fingers up and down his shaft, and pressed my breasts against it too. Squeezing a man's cock between my tits almost makes me come immediately and this time was no exception. He was perspiring hard and, when I looked up, his eyes were closed.

"Mmmmm," was all I heard from his lips and, watching Luke for a signal, I took his cock into my mouth.

One of the girls actually thought to bring me a towel to kneel on and so I started sucking this stranger off - in front of a couple of dozen of Jeff's guests. I could feel his cock pulsing, sure that he'd come soon and, within a minute or so, he did.

"Ohmygod!!!" he said, loudly enough to hear above the music, as his sperm shot to the back of my throat. I gulped and continued to lick him gently as he leaned on my shoulders.

A bit of applause arose from the people watching and then others started dancing again. The guy who I'd sucked off gave me a big grin and pulled me to my feet. He kissed me long and hard and I felt a little orgasm as his tongue explored mine.

"I want you to come home with me!" he whispered urgently, as we clung together.

"I can't," I said, "My boyfriend's here . . ."

He looked at me with a startled look. "You mean . . .?"

"Yes," I smiled.

No need for anything else to be said, except that Luke and I had what was the best sex of our whole relationship that night.