When I said, Yes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He repositioned himself in front of me. This time, when he got back down to my knees, he slid his hands to the insides of my legs. Again he slid up my thighs lightly dragging his nails up the inside and then drew the pads of his fingers back down. Every time he reached my knees, he'd spread my thighs a little more. When my knees were spread apart, he dropped down between my legs. He was so tall that his waist and chest cleared the top edge of the bed and all I could think of was kissing every inch of him. I squeezed him between my legs, holding him there. I could feel the rough touch of his jeans between my lower legs.

He slid his hands back up my thighs and stopped when his thumbs were barely an inch away from my pussy. His thumbs were making the small circles I was so used to. His touch altered between soft and firm. The softness and tickle excited me, but his firmer grip allowed me to release myself to him and his hold. His fingers were applying more pressure to my outer legs as he became more aroused by what he was doing to me. As I felt his grip sink deeper into my fleshy thighs, I knew I would have little bruised finger marks there the next day.

Brian took a deep breath in and the look in his eyes changed. I knew he scented my arousal. I could smell it myself and it was erotic knowing how much it turned him on. Without any warning, he dropped his head to my lower abdomen and stayed there. His forehead was lying on my pubic mound like it was a pillow and his nose was buried in the crotch of my panties.

Oh God, he was such a tease. This was part of my punishment. I knew what his plan was for me. He would torture me and make me wait until he felt like I had suffered enough. He was lying there breathing in my scent. I wasn't sure what to do. He wasn't saying anything. He was slowly breathing in and releasing his hot breath over my sex. My body started to tremble. My nerve endings were firing from head to toe.

I needed something to hold on to. I reached for Brian's head. In my mind, I heard the words, No, don't. They were too late to stop me. My hands were moving of their own volition.

"No Olivia, don't do it. Don't move," he whispered.

I was in mid-motion, but I stopped. I remembered thinking, Should I move them back or stay still? I'm not sure which option is better. He had me so highly aroused, I was surprised I knew my own name. He just lay there, breathing in and out, while I was slowly dying for release.

"Olivia, place your arms above your head," he said, as he peeked up at me and licked his lips.

I did as he asked and placed my hands above my head. Finally, he started to move. But this was worse. He was slowly rubbing his nose over my panties, tracing the slit of my pussy. Oh God, I wanted him to move, but not like that. He lifted his head a little and replaced his nose with his tongue. His warm, wet tongue was now pressing my already wet panties between my swollen lips. I tried not to make a sound, but it was useless.

"Oh God, Brian please, please." My body stretched to meet his tongue and I felt my muscles tighten in my ass and thighs. The anticipation of his next move, in combination with my creative mind, was making me crazy with need.

He lifted his head and looked at me again. I begged him to stop teasing me, between my panted breaths, "Please Brian, stop teasing."

"Olivia, I haven't even started to tease you and we haven't even started to go through your original list." He nipped my labia between his teeth. "Remember, kiss me, touch me, lick me, etc... etc.. I'm working my way through it, now be a good girl and be patient for me. You will be patient for me, won't you Olivia?" he asked, his eyes dark gleaming and his sexy smile teasing me as he spoke.

"I'm trying baby. I'm trying, but it's been a long night of your teasing and my being patient," I said, as he laughed at me.

"It's going to be a little longer baby. I plan on keeping you occupied until I'm ready to give you the rest of your birthday presents," he said. There was a sly look on his face. He was definitely up to something, I could feel it. "What do you think about that?" he asked.

I nodded, knowing I didn't have any real choice in the matter. I looked at him and nodded again, I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything he said while my imagination was at work.

"Good girl." He pushed my knees together, "Hips up." I raised my hips and he pulled my panties off. I could feel how wet they were as he drew them down my legs. They were practically sticking to me. When he got them off, he held them to his nose and took a deep breath in. "I love the way you smell."

I lay there completely naked with my legs spread eagled and my juices slowly running down the path of my ass to the bed linen beneath me. Brian was standing there watching me. His eyes were focused on my pussy as the slick fluid slowly seeped from between my labia. He undid his jeans, pulling them off and tossing them on the growing pile of clothes. He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock jutted out as soon as his jeans passed over it.

Brian's cock was beautiful. It was thick and perfectly shaped. I could see the shiny purple head as he took his hand and encircled it and looked at me. He kept his cock free of hair and the rest of his pubic area was clipped very short. Slowly he slid his hand up and down and a small amount of pearly fluid came out. He took his fingers, wiped the fluid from the tip, and then brought them to my lips.

"Happy Birthday Olivia," he said. He licked his own lips as he glided his fingers along mine.

I opened my mouth and licked his fingers clean. He had a very salty taste. It was like a taste of the ocean. It was strong, but not bad. He tasted good, like a man should taste, strong and lingering.

Dropping back down to his knees, he placed his torso between my spread legs. He bent until I could only see from his eyes up as he kissed my pubic mound. Kissing the inside of my upper thighs, he swirled his tongue in a curvy wavelike motion. Back and forth, he gave each thigh his attention until his cheek rubbed against my sex. He stopped and held my gaze.

Placing his tongue on my perineum, he slowly licked upwards. His tongue felt warm, silky, and wet as he collected the juices that had accumulated. Watching him do that to me was like watching him lick an ice cream cone that was melting. Taking his time. Licking up and down my fold slowly, carefully, not missing an inch. I could feel his soft tongue lapping at my juices. It was slow, deliberately so, and the tip of his tongue touched me ever so lightly, gently. It felt like a feather being drawn over my skin, at first it felt good, very good. After a while though, I needed it to stop. It was too much sensation.

I needed him to stop, but I knew he wouldn't. He was waiting for me to move so he could start all over again. I held still long enough that he stopped after a few more minutes.

"Very good Olivia," his brow raised up, "I thought I had you for a moment. I know you were close to flinching. Very well done," he said, as he thought of what else he could do to tease me and push me closer to the edge. "Let's see how well you continue to do. Let's see if you can hold out until your presents arrive?"

Oh God. One second I was so happy he'd stopped and the next, I knew I was in more trouble.

Watching my face intently, he slid his thumbs to the base of my labia. I couldn't hold on for much longer and I knew it, so did he. At first he drew his thumbs up and down my fold, then he opened my lips and inserted just the tips of his thumbs as he continued the pattern. He pushed in a little more and his fatty callused thumb pads were caressing the insides of my sex, moving up and down the inner walls of my lips. It was mind blowing, the feeling of his rough skin against my soft folds was causing a pleasure I couldn't describe. I didn't have much longer. I was so wet, so wanton. As much as, I hated those long drawn out teases, I loved them more, and Brian knew it.

Sliding the length of his thumbs along my labial folds, he held me open. I could feel the cool air against the inner warmth of my sex. He bent his head, licking me with just the tip of his tongue as he kept it curled in a U shape. It went up and down touching every silken inner surface of my pussy. Every crease and crevice was licked, he made sure of that. Cupping my clit in the U fold of his tongue, he quickly teased my sensitive little clit left and right.

My body tensed, my mind focused on every sensation he caused me. As my thighs flexed tight, my pelvis lifted to meet Brian's mouth. My neck and back arched as goosebumps covered my body. I felt little firebolts cross my clit as my hands went to my nipples. I needed more, so I started to rub and pinch my nipples hard. As Brian worked his magic between my legs, I kept my nipples erect and sensitive.

I couldn't take it anymore and I cried out again. "Brian, please make me come, please let me come."

Immediately, he placed his mouth over my clit and encircled it tightly between his pursed lips. Sliding his fingers into my sex, he matched the motion of his mouth while I continued to pinch my nipples. Sucking hard and fast, he started a different attack. My head cleared a little and I realized the sucking sound he was making was in a rhythmic tone. It was repetitive. I recognized that tune. Oh god, I thought, he's sucking me off to the Happy Birthday song.

All control was lost as my body shook, my legs tightened around Brian's head, my hips bucked up, and I tried to shake him loose. Instead, I ended up pulling him closer. Without missing a beat, he kept sucking my clit to Happy Birthday. It was fucking torture and I let him know it.

"Fuck Brian...fuck...me...fuck."

I couldn't hold back. His tongue and mouth teased and tortured my clit, fingers slid in and out of my vagina rapidly. I felt his teeth nip at my sex bud. I yelled, "Brian, I'm going to come. I have to, I, I, I can't..."

He held my sensitized clit between his tongue and the back of his teeth. The intense pressure and his pulsating sucking was torture to me. I achieved my long awaited orgasm and came all over his chin. It felt like it was never going to stop as my body continued to tremble and my hips thrashed side-to-side. Reaching up, he placed his forearm across my pelvis to hold me down. His mouth never left my clit and he never stopped sucking. He finished the last verse of "Happy Birthday to you" while I tried to catch my breath and waited for the shaking in my limbs to stop.

Before I completely came down from my climax, I saw his head pop up from between my legs, his lower face and chin were soaked. We gazed into each other's eyes as I tried to catch my breath. Before I had a chance to gain control of my body, Brian placed the tip of his middle finger on my vagina. Slowly he started to encircle my opening, tracing it over and over.

I could feel my muscles contract, my breathing beginning to catch in my chest once again. I was so sensitive that any little touch to my sex sent off shock waves. I was biting my lower lip to prevent myself from making any moves. It felt so good I didn't want to lose this feeling. He was edging me and I knew if I moved, it would be difficult to reach this level of intensity again. I fought my own instincts and held very still.

The tip of his finger slid just inside me and I tightened my thighs and buttocks holding him tight. He made a swirling action with his finger and pushed it into the first knuckle. Pushing in and out again, he slid his finger against my wet flesh. I held back a cry. A cry of want, need and frustration. I wanted to come a second time.

Brian knew how to torture me, taking his time, he pushed in a little further. Never taking his eyes from mine, he teased me mercilessly, sliding his finger in and out of me. He'd swirl it to the right, then the left as he thrust it in and out, picking up speed. It was like a game of who would blink first and he was very good at games. I was clenched so tight I could feel each knuckle of his finger as he continued to play with me.

I remained silent, but from my neck down, every muscle in my body was contracted and my legs started to twitch. I gave in and closed my eyes. He slid his finger all the way in and started thrusting it quickly, in and out, in and out. He added his index finger and upped his pace. Drawing his finger along my front wall, he tapped on that spongy area just under my pubic bone.

His thumb was placed over my clit, rubbing it up and down with each thrust of his fingers. My clit was so tender, I felt like it was on fire as he played with me. The throbbing in my pussy was out of control, the electrical pulsations of my clit were their own form of self torture. My muscle fibers were strung so tight, it felt like I was going to burst. Every feeling I had was so intense, I thrust forward and upward so that I could feel more pressure and take his fingers into me deeper and harder. Suddenly, he stopped.

"No, Brian I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." I was panting like I'd just run a marathon and my heart was beating out of my chest.

"What did I say about moving?" he growled.

I could barely speak between gasps, "Not to...move...unless...you tell... me to?" I was trying not to cry and trying to relax my muscles. It was difficult to hold it together.

"And yet you moved. Did I tell you, you could move?" His voice was strict, yet gentle in its control. I could hear the underlying desire in it.

"No."

"Olivia, you are one lucky girl." He licked his lips and smirked at me. "Since it's your birthday tonight, you get a free pass," his brow arched as he continued, "but you only get one pass baby. Understand?" He kissed my tummy.

"Yes, Brian."

He was about to say something when my doorbell rang. Not once, but three consecutive times. I looked at the bedside clock and saw it was almost one in the morning. I looked at Brian, as if to question who it could be, but there was a gleam in his eye and that sly smile he had earlier reappeared.

"Happy Birthday, Olivia," he cleared his throat, trying to gain control. He sounded as if he was expecting the interruption which again made me suspicious.

"Brian. What did you do?"

"Exactly what I said I would," he told me, as he tossed his shirt at me and pulled on his jeans. "Put this on and answer the door."

"Brian, what is it?" I sat on the side of the bed trying to calm my body down as I pulled on his shirt, buttoned it, and folded up his sleeves a bit.

"It's the rest of your present. I told you I planned to make your every wish come true. Well, I have a special surprise for you tonight. A combination birthday present, happy travels present, and a don't forget me present all rolled into one."

"You got someone to make a delivery at this time of night?" I was surprised.

"I made special arrangements with a very special deliveryman to make sure I could give you exactly what you wanted." He smiled and slapped my butt before continuing, "It's something we talked about not too long ago."

"Brian, we talked about a lot of things in the past few weeks. When exactly?" I finished buttoning his shirt and looked him in the eyes. "What are you up to?"

"You'll see soon enough. It will all be clear to you as soon as you open the door. Now let's go answer that bell, shall we?" he said and patted my butt again as if we weren't just about ready to jump each other.

I had no idea what it was, but I was sure it was going to be amazing and over the top if he'd made special arrangements to have it delivered. Plus, he must have paid a pretty penny for the special delivery charge.

I walked down the hall with Brian following directly behind me. I could feel the wetness between my legs as my lips slid against each other. I looked back and smiled, "Baby, there's not much I can do to cover up my excitement, but you might want to pull those jeans up a little more and zip them. I doubt the delivery person wants to see you in all your glory." I started to flip the safety lock open and undo the bolt. I was about to peek through the security view when Brian put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head no.

I opened the door and was surprised to see it was Paul, Brian's roommate. As soon as he smiled at me, thoughts of something I told Brian a few weeks ago, came rushing back into my thoughts. I closed my eyes and took a step back, praying what I was thinking wasn't true. I bumped right into Brian's chest. I heard him laugh quietly in my ear as his hands grasped my arms as if to catch me and hold me up.

When I looked at Paul, his face had that Cheshire cat smile. It was that look that said he knew a little too much information about me. I peeked over my shoulder and Brian had that same sly smile. I was at a loss. I didn't know what to do or to say. I flashed back and remembered lying in bed one morning and talking, after a rather active night of lovemaking with Brian.

We were holding each other and talking about our night and what we liked, what we felt, and how much fun we had together. As usual, one thing led to another and Brian started to play with my breasts and trace my nipples. I remember exactly what he said that morning.

"Liv, baby, tell me your wildest fantasy. Tell me something you've never told another man," he said, as he kissed my ear and continued to stroke my body.

We were just sharing, telling each other our secrets and our fantasies. It wasn't unusual for us to talk about these types of things, especially after a night of fun sex. I didn't think twice about sharing my intimate thoughts with him. So, I started telling Brian about my ultimate sex fantasy. It was one of those random thoughts that became a recurrent dream and a major fantasy theme. Each time I had it, it became more detailed. Oh Lord, the details were amazing and I couldn't figure out why my subconscious mind kept returning to this one fantasy.

Every time I had this dream, I'd wake up and spend the next hour, trying to analyze it. It was annoying and a little frustrating.

My mind would race through a dozen questions. Some with no specific answers. I would lay there thinking, Why this fantasy? Why two men? Why Brian's best friend?

"My wildest fantasy...hmm. Let me think..." I said, as he continued to drag his fingers down my chest, over my abdomen, and rested his hand between my legs.

"Don't think Liv, just tell me," he whispered into my neck as he kissed me.

"Ok, no thinking. I guess my most exciting sex fantasy would to be with two men." I said it quick and then hesitated, not knowing how he would respond to that. It could have gone either way. It could have turned him off and made him jealous or mad. Or it could have been a real turn on and he'd push for more details.

"Two men," he said and then hesitated, "any two men in particular?"

"Do you want the truth?" I asked quietly. Unsure if I wanted to tell it and even more unsure if he would be able to hear it without forgetting that this was a fantasy and not reality. I was enjoying this time of quiet playfulness between us and I didn't want to be the one to ruin it.

"Of course I want the truth," he said, "I always want the truth, you know that."

He pulled me closer to him and started to caress between my legs, stroking back and forth like he did when he was in a playful mood. Every few seconds he would kiss my ear then along my neck and shoulder. I started to relax again and told him the truth.

"Well, to be honest, I've had this fantasy about having a menage with you and a close friend of ours. A very close friend of ours." I whispered the last line as he nibbled along my collar bone.

"How close a friend?" he asked, sliding his finger between my labia, he started to stroke my inner lips. "Does this close friend have a name?" he teased.

123456...9