When I Saw You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow is better. Besides, I saw you yesterday so I've been waiting longer."

"Sadist."

I chuckled. "Maybe." I had to be a masochist too, because I was killing both of us. My cock was pushing at my jeans painfully, and I could feel a growing wet patch in my silky underwear. I stood up, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled down the zipper. Paul turned his head to watch as I hooked my hands in my pants and underwear, and then pulled them both down at the same time.

His eyes widened as my cock slapped against my stomach. Fluid leaked from my tip in pearly drops to splatter against my stomach.

"You're a leaker." He licked his lips. "That is so hot. I want to taste you."

There was no way I'd keep from coming if he wrapped those soft lips around my cock. I wanted to be buried inside him, in that ass, too much. By now, it felt like a need I didn't dare ignore. "Later."

He nodded his head when I crawled back on the bed. This time I didn't hesitate. I began caressing both cheeks of his ass, rubbing with my palms and then running my fingers down the crack to his soft balls just bulging between his legs. I enjoyed the way he moaned when I rubbed his taint but I wanted skin.

"Off." Paul squirmed as I took off the Speedos, throwing them onto the floor. Minutes passed by unnoticed as I explored those soft curves and the dark rift between them. I was immersed in it, reveling in the freedom to touch and caress as I'd been longing to do. My greatest fantasy had come to life and was sprawled out on my bed, moaning in pleasure, and then begging for more as I gave it to him.

"Please!" he shouted. The cry finally broke through the fog of pleasure I'd been lost in as I slowly drove him crazy. Paul was panting, his hands clenched in the sheet. "Now, please, now."

I crawled up his body, my hips flexing as the underside of my cock rubbed against his ass. "Shh. I'm just getting what we need." I kissed his shoulder as I stretched past him to the nightstand. I pulled a condom out of the box and retrieved the bottle of lube before I rested back. I ran my hand along Paul's side to his hip, pulling him up onto his knees. "Just like that."

The lube was cold, so I rubbed my fingers together to warm it. "Hurry." Paul looked over his shoulder, a hungry look on his face. His pupils were huge, almost eclipsing the toffee brown of his iris.

It would've been cruel to make either of us wait any longer. I started with one finger, stroking the outside of his hole, watching it flex and flutter. The tip of my finger slipped inside, and I twisted it around. Paul's eyelids slid shut. Slowly I sank my finger inside the velvety heat. It was soft and his rim clung to me; he was going to feel amazing around my cock. I drizzled more lube on my fingers, then pushed my middle finger in beside the first, gliding them in and out a few times until his hole relaxed.

"More."

"Pushy," I said, but I pulled out and thrust back in with three. I stopped at the first knuckle when Paul winced. "Deep breath." He took a shuddering breath in and let it out slowly as I sank in deeper, my fingers curling, finding and stroking his prostate.

"Ahh," he sighed. He pushed back against me, riding my fingers and stretching himself. I started teasing the rim with my pinkie. I couldn't take it anymore and pulled out. He whimpered when I left him empty, but I wouldn't for long. I ripped open the condom package. The head of my cock was slippery; I stroked down my length, the muscles in my thighs quivering, then slid the condom on and rolled it down to the base. More lube and then I was inching closer, spreading Paul's legs more and tipping his ass up.

"Relax for me. I'll go slow." My voice was deep, arousal giving it a hoarse rasp. Gripping my cock, I pushed forward, staring intently as I pushed open that tight ring until it flared wide around the thick helmeted head of my cock, and then snapped around the shaft. Paul tensed, and I froze. I slid my hand up his back, stroking the deep groove up his spine soothingly. We both struggled for a moment, him to relax and me to keep from shooting immediately as his muscles squeezed my cock.

I slowly moved forward, rocking my hips in small increments. Amazement shook me as I watched my cock sink into that perfect ass. Never, in a million years, would I have expected to be in bed with a man with such a beautiful body. I stroked the sides of his ass, holding still when I was fully inside him. I slid my hand over his hip, reaching for his cock. The slender shaft had softened. To distract him from the discomfort as he adjusted I began sliding my hand up and down the silky skin, rubbing the slit at the top with my thumb.

The need to move was too much. He was still tight around me, but he was breathing easier and his cock had hardened in my hand, filling it with a nice, heavy weight. Paul squirmed as I pulled back, his muscles clinging to my cock like they didn't want to let me go, and then moaned as I pushed forward. Every thrust in was gentle until he rose up on his elbows and pushed back.

I grunted. "Harder?"

He nodded.

Finally knowing he was ready, I stopped holding back. Sliding my cock almost completely out, I slammed in. My fingers gripped his ass hard, spreading his cheeks so I could see my cock sink in, over and over as we rocked together. Sweat beaded up and slid down my temples. Paul's body glistened as he met and matched me stroke for stroke. I leaned forward, sliding my free arm around his chest while I fisted his cock. I pulled him up on his knees, his back to my chest and stomach. Hot skin slid against hot skin as he spread his knees wide around mine and leaned his head back against my shoulder, opening to me fully. I could feel the fleshy bump of his prostate as I nailed it again and again.

The smell of sex filled the air, the musk of sweat and the spice of his skin saturated my senses. All I could feel was him, against me, around me. I sucked the fleshy lobe of his ear into my mouth, suckling and then biting down. Paul's spine twisted, wrenching his ear from my mouth. His cock swelled in my hand and he fucked back against me hard, slamming that perfect, tight ass against my hips and milking my erection.

"Balian!" he cried. I rolled my hips against him, enjoying the spasms tightening like a pulsating vice around me, as I ground my shaft over his prostate and he shot thick streams of viscous cum over my sheets. The last spurt slid down over my fingers. My balls tightened; I was so close. I lowered Paul to the bed; his back muscles flared as he struggled to breathe. He whined as I pulled out of his well-fucked hole. Ripping off the condom, I used my sperm slicked hand to stroke my shaft. Paul's cum eased the thrusts I made into the tight ring of my fingers.

Paul sounded wrecked as he asked, "Want some help?"

I shook my head, biting my lip. All I needed was that ass. I caressed it, rubbing the head of my cock gently into the crack until I couldn't take it anymore. Then Paul reached back and spread his cheeks, those dark tan hands gleamed against the pale flesh. Gasping for air, my stomach muscles and thighs burning, I shuddered and lost it. My balls drew up and sent a volley of cum boiling out of my cock to paint Paul's skin, a primitive claim I couldn't resist.

The sheer pleasure ripped a deep groan from me as I shook with my eyes closed, unable to keep them open to watch another second. I braced myself and stroked, drawing out every last drop as I came. Exhausted, I fell sideways on the bed... right into the wet spot.

I grimaced, my eyes popping open. "Ugh."

"What's that look for?" Paul asked.

"It's cold... you made a mess... on my sheets," I gasped.

For the second time, I got to see Paul's face light up as he laughed. Worn out, sated beyond measure, I shook my head and ignored the feeling. "Come here."

Paul snuggled against me, his face nuzzled against my chest. I didn't care if we were sweaty and sticky; I needed to hold him. I kissed him, gently and without the urgency from before. Our lips moved, tongues barely brushing against each other lazily. My lust was far from gone; if anything, I craved him even more. I wanted to fuck him all over again. I wanted to see him ride me as I lay under him, watch him lower himself onto my shaft. I wanted to bend his legs back to his ears and hammer my cock into him until he shot so hard he'd cover his own face in spunk.

I wanted to kiss every inch of him. I wanted to hold him in the shower, scrubbing him clean just so that I could make him dirty again. Most of all I wanted to grab my camera and capture the sultry look on his face right then, his cheeks pink and his lips swollen from my kisses, so I could keep this memory forever.

****

When I woke up Paul was laying on his stomach, the sheet and blankets tangled around his legs. The sun was shining on him as it hit the window, highlighting the golden skin on his face and turning his hair into a white nimbus. I blinked and looked at the clock. Wow, we'd really slept in. Sometime in the night, Paul had woken up and proceeded to wake me up in the best way possible. I'd urged him to kneel over me so that I could return the favor.

After we came again, moaning around each other's cocks, we'd showered. Then we collapsed back in bed and fell right back asleep.

My urge to photograph Paul was too much. I slid out of the bed and grabbed my backup camera off my dresser. I set up my f-stop so I could take some bracketing shots since my flash setup was in the closet. Crouching down by the bed, I caught my breath at the sight in front of me. From this angle, the sun lit up the blond fuzz dusting the taut curve of his ass cheeks. His body was all lean muscle covered in dark-bronze skin... other than that small area usually covered by his Speedo.

I got lost in shooting, changing angles and settings repeatedly until Paul stretched. I took several shots as he moved, focused on him intently. "Hold that, don't move," I said softly. He'd barely woken up, blinking those beautiful brown eyes sleepily at me, stretching his arm across the bed toward me.

Holding my breath so I wouldn't shake the camera, I pressed down the shutter release. The rapid clicking echoed my heart as it began to pound while I took a long series of rapid-fire shots. Paul licked his lips, wetting the smooth curves. I let out a big breath in a whoosh.

"God, you're beautiful."

He smiled at me. "Normally I might feel insulted, but being called beautiful by you..." He waved his hand lazily at me. "Thank you."

"Handsome wouldn't fit you because you are beautiful." I set my camera on the nightstand, then reached up and laced my fingers together with his hand, still outstretched on the bed. "Good morning."

"Good morning." He yawned, looking at the clock. "For a few more minutes at least."

"You were sleeping hard."

Paul raised an eyebrow. "How long have you been taking my picture?"

Was he weirded out by having his picture taken while he was sleeping? He might be, especially because he was naked. I hadn't even considered that, though I'd once had a lover freak out and break my camera when he woke up. Damn. I should've stopped sooner. "Forty-five minutes?"

"You didn't even put clothes on, and you've been taking my picture for that long?"

I looked down. "I guess so." It was a bit chilly with the air conditioning, now that I was thinking about it. The hardwood floor was cold under my legs as I knelt beside the bed.

"Come up here." Paul tugged on my hand until I climbed back on the bed. He squirmed down and grabbed the blankets, pulling them back up and over us. I lay on my side, not quite sure what to do with my hands.

"Are you upset I was taking your picture nude?" I asked. "You looked so amazing with the light on you that I wanted to capture it."

Paul smiled at me. "No. It was a little strange, waking up to a camera in my face, but I'm flattered." He snagged a pillow and bunched it up under his head as he faced me. "You're an artist. I love that you wanted to take my picture. Just... don't put those in a show or book, okay? That pesky morality clause and all."

I shook my head; I'd never do anything to jeopardize him that way. A surge of possessiveness shot through me. "I don't want anyone seeing you like that but me anyway." Oh damn. I felt my face heat up. I really needed to find a censor for my mouth. Talking to models I could do, even the ones I thought were hot. Paul had affected me strongly from the second I first saw him though. There was something about him that brought out the idiot in me.

He didn't get mad, or smirk, or do anything but stare at me.

Shit. Fuck. I'd really screwed this up. I'd let my possessive nature get the better of me. It'd ruined more than one relationship.

"Are you still going to want me to do the shoot?" Paul asked.

The gallery show was what he was worried about? A ton of people would be invited and would see the photographs, but it was different. "You'll be wearing a Speedo. People see you in it all the time for practice and meets."

"It doesn't cover much."

I ran my hand down his body under the covers. I stroked his hip, and then reached behind him to cup his ass. "As long as this is covered, I'll survive."

Paul began to smile. It started small and then grew wider. Soon he was laughing, the happy sound loud in the quiet room.

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"You're cute."

I'd been called many things, but cute... never cute.

"You don't mind that I'm possessive? Even though we just met?"

"Of my naked body? Nope. As long as you don't go crazy jealous, it's actually kind of hot. I don't like to share anyone I'm seeing either."

Someone he's seeing. I liked the sound of that. "So, this wasn't just a one off?" I caressed Paul's ass cheek, enjoying the smooth skin over hard muscle. The soft hairs tickled my palm.

"Not for me. I'd like to spend some more time with you. Do you have plans for today?"

"Before or after I give you that glute massage you mentioned yesterday?" I was excited in a way I'd never been before. Of course, I'd never been with the embodiment of my ideal man, either. He was tan, toned, and best of all, a swimmer. I loved how his smaller body fit in with mine, and watching his muscles ripple as he moved under me. We'd talked after we sucked each other off in the middle of the night. Conversation between us flowed smoothly.

Paul didn't even seem to mind that I wasn't nearly as cool as he'd seemed to think I was before he met me, especially with all the idiotic bumbling I'd done ogling him at first.

Paul chuckled. "Well, I certainly won't say no to that, but I meant after."

"I need to go shopping for some props for the shoot." My stomach growled. "And get some groceries. I haven't been home in a few months so my cupboards are pretty bare. You want to spend the weekend with me since you took it off from school and swimming?"

Paul's eyes widened. "You want me to stay all weekend?"

"Didn't I just say that?"

Pushing me over, Paul slipped over me, kneeling over my hips. The blanket slipped down his back. He leaned down, his hands cupping my face. They were soft against the bristles on my cheeks. I leaned up off the pillow when he fit his lips to mine softly, needing more contact with him. Our tongues met and tangled.

I followed him, demanding another kiss when he tried to pull away. I slid one hand around the back of his neck and the other found his ass to hold him still. I kneaded the warm flesh. I was already half hard and leaking on my stomach just from touching him.

Paul broke away when his stomach growled. He laughed, pressing our foreheads together. "I think the massage, and anything else, is going to have to wait. I'm starving and trust me, going without a meal is not a good idea for me. Or for anyone around me."

Next time I was going to have groceries delivered the first day I was home. "Do you really need to eat now? I could—"

"Feed me!" Paul said in a monster voice. "Feed me!"

He didn't just... "Feed me!" he roared.

I burst out laughing. "Okay, okay. Jeez! Breakfast at the diner on fifth good? It's still popular with the college crowd, right?" Cheap meals, large portions, and all within three blocks of campus.

"Of course it is. Ooh, I want the Belgium waffle. With strawberries and," his eyes twinkled, "whipped cream."

I was going to have to wear tight underwear and dark jeans, otherwise I'd never make it through the day without a big stain on the front of my pants showing everyone just how much I wanted the gorgeous diver. "Let's go then."

Paul borrowed a pair of my silk boxer briefs since he only had a clean spare shirt and sweats in his bag. I could barely stand keeping my hands to myself when he pulled up the black fabric that was skin-tight over his round ass.

"Breakfast," Paul reminded me when I stared at him, my mouth parted. "Shopping." He pulled his jeans back on from the night before.

"Bossy."

"Yep." He winked. I managed to keep my hands to myself as we finished getting dressed. We held hands in the car over the center console but Paul didn't try to distract me from driving this time. We didn't play footsie through breakfast but I was just as absorbed as I'd been during dinner the night before. Paul talked about his plans after college again and his diving career through high school and college so far. He also asked me a lot about photography and my plans for the show.

"Hey, Arrow." Paul's head shot up. He wiped off a bit of whipped cream from his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Hey, Trav." Paul greeted the large guy in a pair of shorts and a tank top who stopped at the end of our booth.

"What are you doing here scarfing down carbs? If Coach saw you now you'd be in for it."

"Having breakfast, duh."

Trav looked at his phone and raised an eyebrow. "It's one in the afternoon."

"Yeah, so? It's not all carbs, anyway. There's some fruit on there." He stirred the bright red berries with his fork until they were piled up on the deep divots in his waffle. "Hey man, this is Balian. Balian, my friend Travis."

I held out my hand and Trav took it, shaking it firmly. "Nice to meet you," I said. "You go to college with Paul?"

"Yeah. We met freshman year at the pool."

The guy was tall with wide shoulders and chest, along with those big wide hands meant he probably wasn't a diver. He was too big. "Ah, a swimmer."

"Freestyle and butterfly," he confirmed. "What are you guys up to?" He looked back and forth between us. "I noticed you weren't at practice this morning, Paul."

"Nope, took the weekend off. I need a break. I met Balian yesterday at school. He's doing a photo shoot with some athletes for a show."

"Oh!" Trav nodded. "I remember now, the coaches mentioned a big-name photographer was looking for some people to let him take their picture. Not my thing, but that's cool, man. So you using Paul?"

"I sure am." I couldn't help the heated glance I sent Paul's way when I thought about how I was going to get him to pose. I'd had some ideas when I'd seen him play Frisbee, but as a diver I could do even more. Instead of getting upset at the way I was obviously ogling him, Paul smiled at me. Which was good, because I hadn't even thought about if he was out or not. Trav gave us both another look but didn't say anything.

"Okay, well, good luck with that. Hope you don't break your camera." Trav smirked when Paul flipped him off. "No thanks, man, besides it looks like you don't need me."

"Hey, I'm trying to eat here! You... me... ughs!" Paul pretended to gag.

Trav laughed. "Well then I guess I'll let you get back to your pig-out, and I won't tell Coach even though you just insulted me." He looked down at Paul. "Because I'm the better man."