When I Seduce You

Story Info
Say yes and these are the things I will do to you.
1.7k words
3
24.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deMarquis
deMarquis
15 Followers

It will start at a restaurant. I ask you to meet me there and tell you to wear a dress, but no bra. When we meet, I give you a soft kiss hello, something inviting yet somewhat reserved since we're in public. The restaurant is crowded and we'll have to wait for our table, so we go to the bar and I buy you a drink. I give you another kiss, this time something a bit more than last time yet still appropriate for the setting. I put my arm around you, pull you close to me, and slowly move my hand down to your ass. Without saying anything, I slide my hand underneath your dress and pull your panties down. You discreetly step out of them and we leave your panties on the floor, next to the bar for someone else to find later. Maybe somebody saw me take off your panties. Maybe nobody did. You don't know, but you do know there could be somebody or many people there who now know you're wearing nothing under your dress. You take a sip of your drink. Our table is ready.

You sit with your legs open under the table. From time to time during our meal, I'll put my hand under the table and touch your knee. Sometimes I'll move my hand to your thigh, caressing it, never going too far but still enough to feel the warmth radiating from your body. Then I take my hand away. It will return again later. I compliment you on the way you look. I make a comment about your dress or some piece of jewelry you're wearing. I ask you to tell me about something which interests you. Sometimes, as you're talking, I will move my hand back under the table. You become distracted for a moment, but I tell you to go on. Continue speaking. I can feel your thigh get warmer each time I touch you. I think about you getting wet and I can feel myself stirring, wanting to get hard. We finish our meal and the waitress asks if we want dessert. I can tell that you want to go somewhere a bit more private, so I just ask her for the check. As you turn and start to stand from your chair, you think you might have flashed your pussy to a man seated at a nearby table. Maybe he saw you, maybe he didn't. Maybe somebody else in the restaurant saw you. You don't know. I put my hand on the small of your back and guide you outside.

The street is mostly empty. We stand near the curb and I slide one hand under your dress and begin to caress your ass. I hail a cab with my other hand. As soon as I give my address to the cabbie, we begin kissing passionately. I fondle your breasts and can feel your nipples getting hard through the fabric of your dress. You move your hand down and begin to rub my stiff cock through my pants. The cabbie tells us that we've reached my home. We didn't even notice the cab had stopped. We take a moment to compose ourselves and then I pay him. I lead you into my building and kiss you some more in the elevator. We continue kissing in the hallway and when we reach my apartment door, I push you against the hallway wall and we kiss for a few moments longer. I slide my hands down to your hips and slowly lift your dress up over your head. I toss it off to the side and look at you standing naked in my hallway. I slowly take out my keys and start to unlock my door. As I'm about to open my door, I can hear one of my neighbors unlocking their door from the inside. I swing my door open and guide you in. Just as you walk through my door, my neighbor emerges into the hall and says hello to me. I say hello back, then I enter my apartment and shut the door.

We're in my foyer and I turn on the lights. I look at your naked body and ask you to turn around for me, so I can see everything. When you turn back around and face me again, I grab you by the wrists and pull you close to me. I kiss you some more. I begin to fondle your breasts and then I slide one hand down to your pussy. I feel how wet you are and I began to stroke you slowly. I can tell you want me to do more. I move my hands away. I put my hand on the small of your back and guide you to start walking.

The light in the living room is already on as we walk into it, you with your arms by your side. There are three guys sitting in the living room and all three of them watch you walk into the room. When you see them, you let go with a surprised scream and turn into my arms. I can feel your heart beating. I tell you that they're my friends and everything is okay. I tell you that you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but I told them about you and I knew they would be waiting here for you. I gingerly lift your chin and give you a reassuring kiss. I then start to caress your ass with my other hand and gently slide my finger in between your ass cheeks to tease you. I slide my other hand down and slowly begin to stroke your pussy. I can feel your wetness. You start to gyrate your hips. I turn you around so you're facing them and then I whisper in your ear to walk over to them.

The three of them are fully dressed and sitting on the couch. As you approach the couch, they lean forward, reach out, and begin to caress your legs. You stand naked before them and feel three pairs of hands running up and down your legs, your hips, your thighs, and your ass. One of them slips a hand in between your legs and begins to massage your pussy. The other hands move over your body, across your stomach, and soon you feel them on your breasts, fondling you and squeezing your nipples. They start to pull you forward, closer to them. You move to lie on your back, stretched across all three of their laps. They continue to touch you and you spread your legs, one leg dangling lazily off the couch. You feel hands on your breasts and stomach. One hand begins to stroke your clit and then another hand slips two fingers inside you. I have only been watching you up until now. I walk over to the couch and place a finger against your lips. You open your mouth and I slide my finger along your lower lip. I give my finger to your waiting tongue and you take it into your mouth to suck on it. You reach out to touch my cock through my pants. You rub it and feel me get harder. As you rub me, I watch the others rub you and turn you on.

I take your hands, pull you up, and say let's go. I lead you into the bedroom and shut the door. We're along again and I throw you on the bed. You lie on your back with your legs spread, looking at me. I kneel on the floor, grab your legs, and pull you closer to me, until your ass is at the edge of the bed. I start to kiss the inside of your thighs and slowly make my way to your pussy. I start to kiss it and lick it. Slowly at first, then gradually getting faster. As I lick you, I use my hands to play with your breasts and ass. I can tell you want to come and I can feel you getting closer. I stand up and slowly take off my clothes as you lie there, looking at my stiff cock. I thrust it inside you. We fuck for a while in different positions, me on top, you on top, me from behind, but all this time I don't let you come just yet. I know, by this point, you want to come badly but I kept prolonging it for you. I continue thrusting inside you until I can't take any more and then I come inside you. It's an intense orgasm for me and it feels like I can't stop squirting come inside your pussy.

You lie on the bed, legs spread, and my come dripping out of you. I get out of bed, open the bedroom door, and signal to the others. All three of them walk into the room, naked with their hard cocks pointing straight ahead. They position themselves around you so you can take one in your mouth and the other two in your hands, although you will keep switching to ensure that all three will get plenty of time in your mouth. As you blow and jerk them, they continue to touch you. I will have previously instructed them not to let you come just yet, but you don't know this. One by one, they begin to ejaculate. You aim their cocks at your chest so that your breasts are eventually covered in the come of three different men. When they are finished, they get dressed and leave the apartment. I am still there, still naked, and watching everything. I get back on the bed and put my hand between your legs. I can feel your wetness and my come mixed together as I start to massage your clit. You begin playing with their come, rubbing it all over your chest as I massage you faster. I lean in to kiss you as their come is smeared all over your breasts. I massage you faster. And faster. Then you let go with an orgasm and your body starts convulsing for what seems like a very long time. The convulsions turn to trembling and I put my arms around you, holding you close as the orgasm continues to ride through your body. And then we lie there, naked together, for a long time.

deMarquis
deMarquis
15 Followers