When I See You Again

Story Info
A couple is reunited after being apart.
891 words
8.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes at night, as I lie in bed unable to sleep, I imagine what will happen when I see you again.

I'll be waiting at the airport, jumping up and down, eager to throw myself on you as you walk out of the security area. I'd like to tackle you and have at you right there on the floor, but I'll restrain myself, of course.

The drive to my house takes nearly an hour, and it'll be painful to be so near to you but unable to kiss you and touch you as I want to do. Maybe I'll find a way to arouse your "friend" and play with him as I drive home. Maybe I'll wear a short skirt with no panties and you can explore as I drive.

I forsee the need to find a secluded place to park on the way home - we just can't wait - the drive may double in time that night. I want to reacquaint myself with your friend. I'll lean over from my place in the driver's seat and kiss the tip of him, then run my tongue up and down the sides before taking him into my mouth, slowly working my way all the way down, brining him deep into my mouth, and then slowly I will release him again. You'll eventually bring your hand down, and together, my mouth and your hand will continue until you can't stand it anymore and I can swallow you as you explode.

I think we'll be able to make it home after that, but as soon as we're in the door, the passion will be unleashed. I want to kiss your lips and then feel your tongue greeting mine. I want to run my fingers over your muscles. You'll rest your hands on my ass as you kiss me and then help me out of my t-shirt and bra so that you can tease my nipples with your finger-tips and your tongue.

You'll pick me up and carry me into the bedroom, playfully tossing me on the bed, pulling off my skirt and then crawling on top of me. I'll be trying to rip your clothes off - I want to feel your naked body against mine. You'll begin touching me all over as I continue to admire your muscles with my fingers and cover you with my kisses. My hands will find your friend again and begin gently massaging it back to arousal. You'll let your hand rest in between my legs for a moment before you find my clit with your finger. After teasing me as such, you'll slide one of your thick fingers into me and continue to arouse me to a crazy state of wanting you. At this point, I'll want nothing more than to feel you inside of me, but you'll insist on making me wait.

As you move down my body, kissing me all along the way, pausing to stroke one of my nipples with your tongue, I'll completely surrender to you and whatever you want to do. Your kisses will line my inner thighs, and eventually, I will feel your warm breath against my skin as you bring your tongue to my clit and play with it gently. Sliding one of your fingers back inside of me, my body will begin to shake, in the way that only you seem to know to provoke, as I respond to your tongue and your finger.

As I get to the point where I can do nothing more than repeat your name, you will finally bring your body back on top of mine, and slide your rock hard friend inside of me. Oh, it feels so good, and I love to feel you move on top of me. I won't be able to stop touching you, running my fingers through your hair, up and down your arms, across your chest. Eventually I will regain my powers of thought and you'll see a devious smile curl onto my face as I squeeze my legs around you as tightly as possible and pull you down onto me to kiss you passionately and then roll us over so that I can be on top.

As I ride you, you'll bring your hands up to fondle my breasts and play with my nipples. Then you'll slide your hands down to my hips and as I slowly rise up from you, you'll pull me back down onto you so that you're about as deep inside of me as you can be. You will take charge again, pulling me off of you, but only long enough to roll me over onto my hands and knees and get behind me. As you enter me from behind, you will truly begin to make me go wild. You'll slide my legs together so that I have a tight grip on you and can feel you so precisely inside of me. You'll grip my hips with your hands and move in and out, in and out, until again, I can do nothing more than repeat your name, and I'll feel your body jerk with the pleasures of climax.

We'll lie there together, naked, exhausted, perfectly content, relishing in the joy of being together again and looking forward to our time together, but that's just the first night of your visit...

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

H University - Routine Doctor Exam Kelsey's doctor gives her more than a routine exam.in Fetish
My Secret A secret affair.in Mature
Dark Desires - The Intern Unhappily married man can't stop looking at the young intern.in Erotic Couplings
Hotel Room Fun They fuck in the bathroom while their hotel room is cleaned.in Erotic Couplings
Let's Stay Broken A toxic relationship cums to a surprising end.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories