When I See You Again

Story Info
Two lovers reunite after months apart.
1.7k words
4.1
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been together so long...ever since high school. We had been through hell and back and nothing could stop our love. It was strong, passionate, hot. He is everything I could ever want, my Robert. No matter what we went through, we always knew we'd stick it through. We'd find a way. We were never bored, never had eyes for anyone else. It was everything I could ever want.

College was the best and most spontaneous time of our sex life. Coming from an old fashioned Hispanic family, I was never allowed out. I went to school 2 hours away from my hometown, so it was easy to come stay with Robert without my grandparents ever knowing. We used it to our advantage.

We didn't always have much money, and of course as a broke college student, I didn't have a car. There was a period of time that we were both jobless, broke, and had nobody to help us out. I had no way of going to visit him and his car is not in enough shape to be driving for 2 hours uphill. It had been months, and the wait was excruciatingly unbearable. Thoughts of our lustful sessions would play in my head again, and I'd rewind, play, rewind, play....I missed him so much. His warmth, his body, his scent, every detail about him I missed. We tried to figure out other ways to help us with the wait such as pictures, skype, and other online and mobile tools, yet they didn't help much. There's nothing like his own hands on me, touching me.

He had gone job hunting during those months and finally, he got an interview, and there was his new job. 2 more weeks, we thought. That's when he got paid. 2 more weeks and I won't have to be helping myself, but he can do it instead, and god was I excited for it. Those 2 weeks seemed like the slowest 2 weeks of my life. Every day I woke up and laid in bed for awhile, envisioning him there with me, making love to me. It was hard to keep my panties dry in those 2 weeks, but finally the Friday I was waiting for had arrived. He had given me money to take the bus back into town, and those 2 hours seemed worse than the 2 weeks. When I arrived, he was waiting there, looking better than ever. Leaning on his car, I took in the sight of him.....he was so handsome. Brown hair, long enough to play with. Light-skinned, lean body, glasses, and that black button up shirt that I love on him. I wanted him to fuck me right then and there, but I had to wait a few more minutes.

He smiled, and as I kissed him hello, he grabbed me tightly. I knew what I was in for that night. We got in the car and started driving, talking about his new job and how he liked it. He told me some plans he had for school, and I told him how my life up North was going. Then he reached over and lifted up my skirt, putting his hand on my vagina, and started playing with my clitoris. I sighed, it felt so good. It's been so long since he's touched me. He continued with it for a while, then moved his hands back upwards, feeling my stomach and my breasts, squeezing and rubbing them with enthusiasm.

We arrived at his apartment and went inside.

"Did you lock the door?" he asked.

"Oh I'm not sure, let me go back and check."

So I did, and when I locked the door, I felt his hands on my waist, on my ass, his hands running all over my body. I turned around and kissed him, I was so excited that I was there in that moment, that I had waited so long for it to come. I tasted his soft tongue, wanting more so badly, and his tongue went from my mouth to my neck, down to my breasts and already hardened nipples, pulling my shirt and bra up. He licked and sucked on them, and I was getting so wet from it. I love when he sucks my nipples. They are one of the most sensitive areas in my body, and he was pleasing them with such love and lust, it was hot. He pulled off my shirt, and undid my bra. We ran into a wall and stayed there, enjoying our foreplay. He undid my pants and I tossed them aside. It felt so nice being there with nothing but my panties on in front of him, to have him stare at my body and lust for it, I felt beautiful in his presence. However I was not satisfied being the only one naked; I ached to see him too. I unbuttoned his black shirt and threw it aside along with his undershirt and pants. It was blatantly obvious he was excited as well, his hard on could not hide it. I grabbed his penis and felt hardness, I wanted it so bad. First, though, I had to please him. We turned so his back was on the wall, and I pulled his boxers down. His delicious cock popped out and I needed it in my mouth. I got on my knees and began licking it, the head, the base, I swirled my tongue around his penis and placed it inside my mouth, going as deep as I could. I sucked and licked until he was gasping, and I looked up at him. The feeling I get from knowing his pleasure is in my hands, from knowing the faces he makes when I suck his dick is because of me. I feel proud of that.

I gave his penis one last suck and came back up. He took my panties off and leaned me over his desk. His hands roamed around my bare ass; I was so ready for him. I felt my vagina was throbbing, aching for him to enter me, until I felt his dick sliding inside of me, I let out a moan. He started fucking me right there on his desk, taking me and I loved it so much. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me in, his penis going deeper inside of me. There was a mirror right in front of us, and I couldn't help but notice how insanely hot it looked to see him behind me, fucking me hard, my breasts bouncing back and forth to the rhythm of his thrusts. He pulled out of me and led me to his bed. I pushed him down and sat on top of him; it was my turn to fuck him. As I bounced on him he squeezed my ass and left his hands there, guiding me up and down. It feels so much better when he does that. One of the reasons I love being on top is that I get to stare at him while we make love, I can see all his faces, how he slightly opens his mouth and I can hear his short gasps. I grabbed his hair and pulled it slightly, and I went down to kiss him. I can feel his love for me more intently when I'm on top of him.

We continued this way until he flipped me over on my back so now he was on top of me. I love being dominated, and even though this is the classic missionary, it does it for me. He fucked me roughly in this position, going in as deep as he could and it helped that this position was so good for depth. He bite my neck several times and I felt like I was going to orgasm soon. I licked his earlobe and bit his neck as well. He sucked on my nipples and bit them frequently, and I got so excited I moved my hips upwards, wanting him to thrust harder. It felt so delicious, and I was so wet. I was clawing his back and we decided we wanted to come together. I had spotted a chair in the room so we got up and I led him to the chair. I sat him down on it and his dick was fully erect, and it disappeared when I sat on it. Sex on that chair had me almost over the edge, and I placed my hands on his knees and started rocking my hips. He was going to come soon, so he grabbed my hips and pulled me up and down at a fast pace while he was thrusting his hips upwards as well.

My breasts were bouncing in front of him and he looked me up and down. I kept going harder, knowing he was liking what he saw. I wasn't going to last much longer, so I kissed him while he kept pounding my vagina, and I ran my tongue on his lips and in his mouth, playing with his. He tasted like mint. We hugged each other tightly and fucked faster and faster, rocking my hips, feeling the quick build up of the orgasm, and my vagina tightened around his penis, my hips rocking out of rhythim, the orgasm so intense I felt a shudder. The tightening was enough for him as he released himself inside of me, his hot cum spurting inside my vagina. He let out a moan for me, and slowly, we eventually stopped and focused on catching our breath, still having my arms around his neck. I looked at him and kissed him. Nobody could ever make me feel so fucking hot like he does, and nobody will ever please me as he does.

We climbed back into the bed and turned the lights off. He rolled over to me and put his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest and placed my arms around his torso.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

I had no worries, no problems running through my head. All was well. I was here, with my only love, and nothing could take that perfection away from me. Everything about Robert was perfect. I especially love his scent, a scent he releases when he makes love to me, it's my favorite one. Our relationship had everything it needed. Love, trust, and hot sex. I never can rest completely on my own. Only when he's there with me, can I wake up the next morning with my batteries fully charged.

I sighed. He is the best part of me.

And we drifted off into a peaceful sleep.