When I Was Ch. 03

Story Info
Grandma and mom teach son.
3.5k words
4.52
36k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First a quick recap of Mom and me:

"Mom is 34 years old. She is 5'1" tall and weighs maybe 105 pounds soaking wet. Her hair is black and long, it drops almost to the middle of her back. Her measurements are 34-23-32 with a bubble butt and c-cup tits. She is dark tan most of the time. The number of hours she spends in the gym is not as much as one would think. Now by the pool is another matter!" I will not tell you her name because I do not use it and never will! I call her Mom! My name is Charlie and yea, I am an eighteen year old standing about 5'9" dark reddish hair and of course thin build and I too spend a lot of time by the pool and in the sun. I am just about to graduate high school and there is nothing special about me. Just a typical teenager, Oh one thing that makes me different is the fact that I have 7" cock and it is a little thicker than other guys in my gym class. Yes, we all look just to compare our dicks, but it does not mean we are gay.

Then the end of part 2:

I did I hear her right about Grandma? Before I could ask mom said, "You really did a great job for your first lesson! Now I have to get cleaned up, and rest before lesson number two with grandma and me at the same time. We both have been waiting for you to turn 18 because we need another stud because grandpa is getting to old to handle both of us." I think I blinked once while she was telling me this.

After we had fucked and ended lesson one, Mom suggested we go for some pizza because there was nothing in the hose to eat due to our planned vacation we were packed for starting out the next day. We dressed quickly and headed out the door, but as we were getting in the car, Grandma pulled in behind us. Mo went to her car and they talked for a minute, then Mom yelled to me that we were going to ride with grandma and for me to jump into the back seat.

As we drove toward our favorite pizza place, Mom and Grandma talked about our trip and grandma, said grandpa and Aunt Betty would be joining us later in the week. As they had to finish a few things before we could enjoy the rest of the summer at our cabin by the lake.

When we finished our pizza, we headed home. Now Grandma hated to be called grandma. She thought she was too young for that title, but Mom always teased her and would call her Grandma any chance she could.

We arrived home and went inside. I had gone ahead and unlocked the door, and went to the bathroom. When I came out, I heard mom and grandma in the family room talking and laughing so I followed the sounds and stopped in my tracks when I saw them. Grandma was totally naked and kneeling beside the couch! I did not see mom anywhere until I walked around the end of the couch and saw mom stretched out and just as nude as grandma.

Let me tell you about my beautiful grandma. First, it seems all the women in our family started having sex at a very early age. My mother was just 16 when I was born, and that was grandma's age when mom was born. Now Aunt Betty had just turned twenty and had broken that pattern because she did not have any kids yet! That is for later. Getting back to grandma, she was the shortest of my family standing at 4'11" and 99 lbs with most of the weight being her big 34 double D tits that she shown such pride in keeping them beautifully firm. Yes, I loved it when she would hug me because she always pulled me downward into her cleavage. Alternatively, a kiss on the cheek giving me a wonderful view down her pushed out tops. I never knew if she did this on purpose or just accidentally, but so enjoyed it either way. For a 50-year-old grandmother, she was in fantastic shape and it could only be from all the yoga she practiced.

Now back to grandma on her knees and mom stretched on the couch. As I walked around and toward them grandma bent forward and placed a gentle kiss on her daughters snatch. Mom had her hands tangled in her mother's hair trying to pull her toward her cunt, all the while, lifting her hips to meet the darting tongue. I moved to get a better view of the action between the two most important women in my life. My pants quickly tented and my hard-on begged to be released from its restrained position.

Grandma looked at my crotch and said, "Take that out and show your granny that beautiful young stud meat my daughter has told me about! Let your old grandma see it for herself!"

I quickly unfastened my pants and pushed them to the floor and standing up with my cock standing out in full view of both my mother, lying on her back moaning, while her mother kneeling beside her, with her hand was busily playing with her daughter's clit. I have had some great dreams in my life but nothing this!

My cock and balls started begging for release! I moved closer toward grandma jokingly I said, "I know your eyesight is not what it used to be grandma, so I will move closer so you can get a better look at it! Maybe you can even touch it too check see if it is real or not?"

Grandma laughed and replied, "Maybe I should taste it as well! What do you think sweetheart, do you think your mother should touch and taste your son's hard cock, just to make sure it is real or not?"

Mom quickly replied, "Yes mom taste it and then tell me if I was right when I told you he had a sweet salty and a little musky taste and odor, at lease see if his cock is hard enough to cram into my cunt! Or maybe you let him lick my little honey-hole as you taste his big beautiful cock."

It was too late grandma had already taken my dick into her mouth and pulled it down her throat as she started to finger her daughters steaming cunt! When Mom said hard enough to cram into her cunt, I came hard down grandma's throat. In addition, she swallowed every drop. As my cock softened, Mom said, "Let's go to the bedroom so we can all fuck with more room!" We followed her up the stairs and into mom's big bedroom. Mom laid down on the bed with her legs spread and looked at grandma and said, "Mother, if you get on top of me, we can do like we did the last time dad fucked both of us! Remember how we did it?"

Grandma said, "Oh yes, I loved it!" Grandma got on top of mom and they started kissing and playing with each other's tits twisting and pinching and kneading them. Moans and groans were coming from both of them.

They broke their kiss and grandma said, "Now you have access to both of our holes! You can fuck both of us when you pull out of one, you can go back into the other one! Fuck any hole you like!"

I looked at both of the cunts in front of me. I crawled between the four legs and stopped, I buried my face in the bottom cunt first. Using my tongue, I slowly licked my way from the bottom to the top of the other cunt tasting the flavor of both. To my surprise, the taste was instantly noticeable when I licked and sucked each set of pussy lips. I made sure that I found the different clit of each pussy as I slowly dragged my tongue up and down each cunt and I was in pussy heaven.

Grandma was the first to say, "Please, I love your tongue but I really want to feel that young hard cock in my pussy! It has been a while since I had a young stud fuck toy in my cunt! I need to feel it pounding me!"

Before she could finish what she was saying, I had my 7" man-meat between her thighs and I plunged in balls deep causing her to shake with pleasure and cum almost as soon as I bottomed out! Her pussy started squeezing and flexing around my dick. It felt like she was sucking my cock again! I had to pull out even as she was telling me not to move yet, but if I had not, then I would have cum and I wanted to last longer than one second. It felt that good. I stopped and thought about what mom had told me about remembering my little league team and started thinking of their names and where they played, giving me time to regain my composure.

Mom was looking at my face and said, "Mom he is still in training and you almost got him to forget what he was doing, he caught himself, so slow down, and remember this is only lesson number two."

Grandma said, " sorry but he felt so good and filled me so full I came and I was just wanted to feel his nut burst inside my cunt!" she turned and smiled at me saying, "please forgive your old granny and take your time. Just remember that I get to feel your cum in my old pussy when it is time!"

I replied, " grandma your old pussy is so tight that I don't ever want to stop fucking your steamy cunt, but I want both you and your beautiful daughter, as my fucking teachers so I know how to fuck. So if I make a mistake or do something wrong, or if I do something really good, tell me, I will listen and learn how to fuck you and maybe become a good mother and grandmother fucker!"

During this time, we spent talking I was torn between looking at mom and grandma's faces and looking at the two fuck palaces between their legs. I saw grandma's juices flowing down on to mom's mound, running slowly over her lips, mixing with her juices and pooling on the sheets of the bed. Wishing I could taste the mixture as it glistened in the lights. I dipped my hand under my mother's tight ass and scooped up the nectar bringing the lovely aroma to my nose and into my mouth, cleaning my fingers and palm. The palace was open for my pleasure and I was going to use them to satisfy my desires. while they were talking about what they like and wanted me to do to them, I leaned forward and placed my cock into my mother's soaked cunt and immediately went in as far as I could with grandma's body and the bed keeping me from going all the way in. No matter how hard I tried from this position, I could not bury my dick as deep as I wanted to go, but mom moaned her pleasure nonetheless. I fucked moms smoking hot box and came out and into grandma's dick sheath over and over until I could no longer think of anything but the cum shooting from my balls up the shaft and into the selected love tunnel.

Mom and grandma both said at the same time, "Make sure you dump that cock juice into grandma this time!" In addition, I did! It felt like a gallon of pussy filling cum pumped out as I painted the inside of that cunt overfilling her hole and running onto the pussy below! Mom and grandma both reached down at the same time. Mom spread he labia open, and grandma scooped cum in her hand, and smeared it onto mother's cunt and shoved as much as she could into the cunt that pushed me out 18 years ago.

I collapsed on grandma's back, the sweat rolled off of the three of us, and our breathing slowed to a normal rate.

Finally mom said," I love both of you, but would you people mind getting off me so I can breathe like the two of you? "As she laughed and licked the juices off her hand feeding grandma the last taste.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew was Grandma was eating mom's pussy while Mom was cleaning her son's cum out of her mother's soaked cunt! My young cock reacted by growing into a usable fuck rod again. Mom spun around and kissed her mother with so much passion and I saw my opportunity.

I jumped off the bed, went to the bathroom, and peed. It took a second for my piss hard dick to relax so I could pee; I shook my dick and went back in to the bedroom they were still making out with tongues fighting a winning battle for each.

I walked around the bed to stand beside them and placed my semi hard cock where their mouths met, and pushed. Their mouths separated and my dick went between four lips and two tongues. I pushed until my balls were against grandma's cheek and then I pulled back, while they both sucked on each side of my growing dick. Their tongues were licking, their mouths were sucking, and I was going insane at the enormous feeling running through my entire body.

When my hard-on returned to its full potential, while my head seemed to be nothing more than a swivel, I had to back away or lose it again.

I told Mom and Grandma that I needed a bath mom said, "Well instead, why don't we all jump into the hot tub in my bathroom?"

I simply groaned and said, "Mother I need some rest as well. You both fucked me so good that I need a break!" Grandma and mom both laughed.

Grandma said, "it is only 9:30 and I have a surprise for you!" she turned to mom and continued, "Do you think he could handle rabbit hole?"

Mom started to laugh again, "Well mom it would mean moving to lesson three! It is up to him though." turning toward me "do you want to try lesson three?"

My interest was piqued, "Can rest for a few minutes first?"

Grandma stated, "Yes because you will need to be rested for rabbit hole!"

I climbed in-between my two favorite women and fell to sleep as soon as I they laid their heads on my chest.

I woke up with my beautiful mother sucking my semi hard cock and I reached down found her tits swaying and I grabbed them, her hard nipples were hard as diamonds and the little bumps on her areolas felt as if they were moving in tiny circles. Grandma had bigger tits, she rolled her body around to where she could put her double D's in my face, and I latched onto her smaller nipple, sucked, and rolled my tongue around it as I kept playing with Mom's C cup tits drawing moans from both.

When my 7" pecker had grown to its full mass, mom said, "Ok grandma he is ready to play rabbit hole!"

The wonderful tits left my reach as both women stood up and ordered me out of the bed. They both stretched out on the bed and reached for a drawer on mom's side of the bed, pulled out a cock shaped dildo for each of them.

I started to back away saying . "Oh no, not my thing!"

Mom laughing stated, "It's not for you Charlie. Just relax honey we are not going to hurt you." she reached back in the drawer and pulled out a tube and said, "Lube."

Mom covered her rubber dick with it and handed the lube to Grandma who did the same thing with hers. The next thing I saw was wild. Both of these beauties put their legs over their heads and hooked them behind their necks, spreading their bottom halves open and giving me a view of the two pussies I had been fucking and suddenly they both placed the rubber dicks at their assholes and pushed. Grandma seemed to get her rubber cock in deeper, and quicker than mom did. Mom had to work hers in and out more slowly until it was all in. They flipped a button and the vibrations could not only be seen, but a quite rumble was also going, but the moans were even louder. I thought back to when Mom and grandma practiced their yoga. There was a good reason for yoga after all.

Two assholes filled with rubber cocks, vibrating, what a sight for a young man. After an eternity, grandma pulled her dick out and tossed it on the floor. Mom removed hers shortly after and kept it close.

Then mom said, "Fuck any hole you want as long as you finish in my asshole sweetheart!"

With my cock throbbing like a motorcycle, I pounced on grandma; I rammed my cock into her dripping cunt and pounded away without trying going easy on her. After about 10 or 20 strokes I pulled my wet meat from her cunt.

Grandma said, "Do the same to my ass no need to be gentle!" She said, "Fuck my ass like you did my pussy! You are a great big beautiful grandmother fucker!" I plowed in until I could go no farther up her ass! She surprised me by what I thought was piss but she said, "my God I have not squirted so much pussy juice in such a long time honey you are fucking my ass so damned good to make me cum so much in such a short time!" When she said that I had to pull out or blast her poop shoot.

I then turned to mom; both her holes open and ready, but I wanted to really enjoy fucking her. I slowly moved to line up with her cunt and I eased in to her as if she was made of glass and I definitely did not want to be the bull in a china shop. " mmmmmmfucccccckkk" was all she said it seemed she felt every inch I pushed into her soaking cunt. "Slow and easy slow and easy" I kept repeating to myself. Soon I felt I would lose it if I did not switch holes knowing that mother wanted me to fill her ass with my hot load. I pulled out and said to mom, I going to lose control mom and I don't think I will get all the way in!"

She replied, "Line up your cock and push all the way in at once don't stop till you are all the way in like you did with grandma honey it may hurt but it will hurt so fucking good and it will make me cum too just like mother did! You fucking liked it when she shot her cum all over you I so do it and make mommy cum on you too!"

I did what mom told me to do and it was fantastic! I no sooner had my balls smacking her cunt, when mom blasted me with her cum flying out and all over my face and chest. I froze and then I felt grandma between my legs telling me not to move back to far or my balls might get hurt. Then she sucked my nut sack into her hot mouth washing my balls and driving me farther into mom's ass. She let my balls go only long enough to lick the cunt covered by my sack. I felt her grab my ass cheeks and pull them apart. Then something wet toughed my dark brown star and pushed in about half an inch. What a terrific feeling and I pumped into the prettiest ass I could ever want, my own mother as my grandmother rimmed my asshole with her magic tongue!

It was all I could take my cock inside my wonderful mother's ass! With my balls rubbing against the hottest pussy in the world, and while my lovely Grandmother had her tongue buried in my asshole, I could not ask for more! No way this now a true man could ever hold out I came like never before!

I will always remember when I was young.

***

Please remember. If you find my stories interesting, please comment and if you care to vote please vote as well..remember that the writers do this for fun and nothing is more fun than reading your comments.